• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:53
CEST 16:53
KST 23:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6618 users

Path of Exile - Page 1158

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-23 12:26:13
December 23 2016 11:22 GMT
#23141
So has anyone been trying out new buffed Ranged Totem?
I am in the process of leveling a Elementalist totem user with end game goal of using AW with Ngamahu's Flame and Xoph's Blood. But both those items are pretty expensive.
For now I am using Flame Totems to level and clear but I was thinking of switching to Xoph's Nurture and ranged totem+Blast Rain. For some reason Xoph's Nurture are super cheap on trade (1-2 chaos for a good roll) while Ngamahu's Flame with a good roll are 50+ chaos.
What gems would you suggest?
I was thinking RangedTotem+BlastRain+AddedFire (or Fire Penetration)+WEA+either Faster Attacks or Point Blank Support in a 5L
Another option would be to grab Avatar of Fire and do RangedTotem+Rain of Arrow+Added Fire(or Fire Penetration)+WEA+ FAster Attacks or Point Blank in a 5L
EDIT: Rain of Arrows seems better for Ignite based build since it has better base damage. I will probably need to test both in the field to see how they both kill stuff

What quiver would be good for this?
Corrupted Signal Fire can be bought for up to 5c (and I don't need AoF) or should I go for some decent rare quiver?
EDIT: Seems I could go Signal Fire with Rain of Arrows for 100% total fire conversion or I could go Skirmish (+1 totem) with Blast Rain or AoF+Rain of Arrows for 100% total fire conversion.

I was even thinking I would be using both melee and ranged weapons in end game with specializing AW for boss killing and Ranged Totem for breach clearing. For breaches I don't need axe's 20% fire penetration and for boss killing I don't need better AoE and ignite proliferation.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-23 11:34:25
December 23 2016 11:31 GMT
#23142
Pretty sure Nugiyen played some Ranged Attack Totem build, maybe you can find it. It was fairly decent and it didn't surprise me one bit, the gem got buffed quite a bit.

edit: I searched myself and didn't find it, either he deleted the char or respecced to something different.
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10966 Posts
December 23 2016 17:06 GMT
#23143
Is Steam down? O_o
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
December 24 2016 08:08 GMT
#23144
I'm cursed to never make it past lvl 88 I think. Died in 7 mod t11 to breach. Summoned Tul and things didnt go well =[.

If I roll again will probably be sc purely for achievements, though at the moment I have no real desire to.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-24 10:00:20
December 24 2016 09:19 GMT
#23145
giving away 70c. pm me a number between 1-100. only requirement is that you've been playing BHC and that you can be online in the next 24h

e: nvm, anyone can enter, but if you're an SC player the chaos will be on HC so you'll need to find a way to transfer it (I believe it's legal to trade between temp leagues). or start a HC character :^)

going to "draw" winner in 16 hours
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
incinerate_
Profile Joined October 2010
172 Posts
December 24 2016 14:15 GMT
#23146
How does the "change of essences" work when applying a remnant of corruption? Can I get a say Essence of Delirium only by corrupting highest tiers (i.e. Screaming) or also from lower tiers?
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
December 24 2016 14:27 GMT
#23147
On December 24 2016 23:15 incinerate_ wrote:
How does the "change of essences" work when applying a remnant of corruption? Can I get a say Essence of Delirium only by corrupting highest tiers (i.e. Screaming) or also from lower tiers?

I save this cool link from awhile back that has everything you need.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
December 24 2016 14:44 GMT
#23148
anyone who is online and wants my stash stuff on hc right now can have it
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
December 24 2016 19:24 GMT
#23149
6 linked my vis mortis today on bhc
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-25 06:46:23
December 25 2016 06:38 GMT
#23150
0versky won

I'm going to try to do mid-league give aways going forward. Would give out more but I'm pretty poor from all the dying. Not quitting but going to be traveling for ~month so don't want my currency sitting around doing nothing. GL everyone get them wings
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-26 19:08:08
December 26 2016 19:01 GMT
#23151
On December 23 2016 20:22 -Archangel- wrote:
So has anyone been trying out new buffed Ranged Totem?
I am in the process of leveling a Elementalist totem user with end game goal of using AW with Ngamahu's Flame and Xoph's Blood. But both those items are pretty expensive.
For now I am using Flame Totems to level and clear but I was thinking of switching to Xoph's Nurture and ranged totem+Blast Rain. For some reason Xoph's Nurture are super cheap on trade (1-2 chaos for a good roll) while Ngamahu's Flame with a good roll are 50+ chaos.
What gems would you suggest?
I was thinking RangedTotem+BlastRain+AddedFire (or Fire Penetration)+WEA+either Faster Attacks or Point Blank Support in a 5L
Another option would be to grab Avatar of Fire and do RangedTotem+Rain of Arrow+Added Fire(or Fire Penetration)+WEA+ FAster Attacks or Point Blank in a 5L
EDIT: Rain of Arrows seems better for Ignite based build since it has better base damage. I will probably need to test both in the field to see how they both kill stuff

What quiver would be good for this?
Corrupted Signal Fire can be bought for up to 5c (and I don't need AoF) or should I go for some decent rare quiver?
EDIT: Seems I could go Signal Fire with Rain of Arrows for 100% total fire conversion or I could go Skirmish (+1 totem) with Blast Rain or AoF+Rain of Arrows for 100% total fire conversion.

I was even thinking I would be using both melee and ranged weapons in end game with specializing AW for boss killing and Ranged Totem for breach clearing. For breaches I don't need axe's 20% fire penetration and for boss killing I don't need better AoE and ignite proliferation.

OK so after playing with ranged totem character using Xoph's Nurture and Signal Fire (corrupted version are cheap), it is pretty fun. Rain of Arrows is working well for me. Only slight problem is that this character does not have lots of attack speed and first fall of arrows takes 0.76s due to how Rain of Arrows works.
Using Ranged Totem+Rain of Arrows+Fire Pen+WED+Concentrated Effect (or Item Rarity for map clearing).

Clearing breaches is fun, I got two of these raining fire arrows on enemies while I run around under effect of Quicksilver, Granite and Silver flask throwing Vaal Lightning traps :D

For now I am using OoS linked with IncCrit and CoH+Flammability to apply both the curse and proc Elemental Overload, although in some future I would like to use Arc+SpellEcho+IncCrit+CoH+Flammability when I can get two 5L.

This is a life based build, I am going near 4000 hp now at lvl 76, playing on BSc.

Also I need to decide on my end game armor, not sure what to use.
I was thinking between Cloak of Flame and Belly of the Beast. Or maybe even Carcass Jack.
Any suggestions?

For future I still need to get Xoph's amulet to get those nice fire bonuses and Ngamahu's Flame for my second slot to switch to when fighting bosses (using AW).
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
December 27 2016 14:28 GMT
#23152
I'm helping my brother with a new computer build. I don't play this game so I can't test performance myself, but does anyone have any good correlations between computer components and FPS? I was targetting an I5-6500 with a GTX 1070, and was curious to know if that rig would average anywhere near 144 fps at 1080p. That would result in him buying a new monitor but was curious to know. From what I've read the game is more CPU limited than GPU limited, so that would also be an impetus to improve that aspect of the build as well.

Thanks all
incinerate_
Profile Joined October 2010
172 Posts
December 27 2016 20:01 GMT
#23153
On December 27 2016 04:01 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2016 20:22 -Archangel- wrote:
So has anyone been trying out new buffed Ranged Totem?
I am in the process of leveling a Elementalist totem user with end game goal of using AW with Ngamahu's Flame and Xoph's Blood. But both those items are pretty expensive.
For now I am using Flame Totems to level and clear but I was thinking of switching to Xoph's Nurture and ranged totem+Blast Rain. For some reason Xoph's Nurture are super cheap on trade (1-2 chaos for a good roll) while Ngamahu's Flame with a good roll are 50+ chaos.
What gems would you suggest?
I was thinking RangedTotem+BlastRain+AddedFire (or Fire Penetration)+WEA+either Faster Attacks or Point Blank Support in a 5L
Another option would be to grab Avatar of Fire and do RangedTotem+Rain of Arrow+Added Fire(or Fire Penetration)+WEA+ FAster Attacks or Point Blank in a 5L
EDIT: Rain of Arrows seems better for Ignite based build since it has better base damage. I will probably need to test both in the field to see how they both kill stuff

What quiver would be good for this?
Corrupted Signal Fire can be bought for up to 5c (and I don't need AoF) or should I go for some decent rare quiver?
EDIT: Seems I could go Signal Fire with Rain of Arrows for 100% total fire conversion or I could go Skirmish (+1 totem) with Blast Rain or AoF+Rain of Arrows for 100% total fire conversion.

I was even thinking I would be using both melee and ranged weapons in end game with specializing AW for boss killing and Ranged Totem for breach clearing. For breaches I don't need axe's 20% fire penetration and for boss killing I don't need better AoE and ignite proliferation.

OK so after playing with ranged totem character using Xoph's Nurture and Signal Fire (corrupted version are cheap), it is pretty fun. Rain of Arrows is working well for me. Only slight problem is that this character does not have lots of attack speed and first fall of arrows takes 0.76s due to how Rain of Arrows works.
Using Ranged Totem+Rain of Arrows+Fire Pen+WED+Concentrated Effect (or Item Rarity for map clearing).

Clearing breaches is fun, I got two of these raining fire arrows on enemies while I run around under effect of Quicksilver, Granite and Silver flask throwing Vaal Lightning traps :D

For now I am using OoS linked with IncCrit and CoH+Flammability to apply both the curse and proc Elemental Overload, although in some future I would like to use Arc+SpellEcho+IncCrit+CoH+Flammability when I can get two 5L.

This is a life based build, I am going near 4000 hp now at lvl 76, playing on BSc.

Also I need to decide on my end game armor, not sure what to use.
I was thinking between Cloak of Flame and Belly of the Beast. Or maybe even Carcass Jack.
Any suggestions?

For future I still need to get Xoph's amulet to get those nice fire bonuses and Ngamahu's Flame for my second slot to switch to when fighting bosses (using AW).


4k seems awfully low even for softcore. Especially considering how rippy breaches are. I'd go for belly of the beast since it also helps vs elemental damage (which is a huge thing in breaches imo). But that's just my 2c...

On December 27 2016 23:28 KOFgokuon wrote:
I'm helping my brother with a new computer build. I don't play this game so I can't test performance myself, but does anyone have any good correlations between computer components and FPS? I was targetting an I5-6500 with a GTX 1070, and was curious to know if that rig would average anywhere near 144 fps at 1080p. That would result in him buying a new monitor but was curious to know. From what I've read the game is more CPU limited than GPU limited, so that would also be an impetus to improve that aspect of the build as well.

Thanks all


The one thing that I can say is that it still runs way better on NVidia cards than on AMD cards. Other than that, in big parties with certain skills pretty much any spec will drop fps and lag.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
December 28 2016 01:04 GMT
#23154
Yea that part I noticed definitely going with nvidia. Might try to install PoE and run it on my rig as a baseline
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-28 23:29:34
December 28 2016 23:28 GMT
#23155
On December 28 2016 05:01 incinerate_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 04:01 -Archangel- wrote:
On December 23 2016 20:22 -Archangel- wrote:
So has anyone been trying out new buffed Ranged Totem?
I am in the process of leveling a Elementalist totem user with end game goal of using AW with Ngamahu's Flame and Xoph's Blood. But both those items are pretty expensive.
For now I am using Flame Totems to level and clear but I was thinking of switching to Xoph's Nurture and ranged totem+Blast Rain. For some reason Xoph's Nurture are super cheap on trade (1-2 chaos for a good roll) while Ngamahu's Flame with a good roll are 50+ chaos.
What gems would you suggest?
I was thinking RangedTotem+BlastRain+AddedFire (or Fire Penetration)+WEA+either Faster Attacks or Point Blank Support in a 5L
Another option would be to grab Avatar of Fire and do RangedTotem+Rain of Arrow+Added Fire(or Fire Penetration)+WEA+ FAster Attacks or Point Blank in a 5L
EDIT: Rain of Arrows seems better for Ignite based build since it has better base damage. I will probably need to test both in the field to see how they both kill stuff

What quiver would be good for this?
Corrupted Signal Fire can be bought for up to 5c (and I don't need AoF) or should I go for some decent rare quiver?
EDIT: Seems I could go Signal Fire with Rain of Arrows for 100% total fire conversion or I could go Skirmish (+1 totem) with Blast Rain or AoF+Rain of Arrows for 100% total fire conversion.

I was even thinking I would be using both melee and ranged weapons in end game with specializing AW for boss killing and Ranged Totem for breach clearing. For breaches I don't need axe's 20% fire penetration and for boss killing I don't need better AoE and ignite proliferation.

OK so after playing with ranged totem character using Xoph's Nurture and Signal Fire (corrupted version are cheap), it is pretty fun. Rain of Arrows is working well for me. Only slight problem is that this character does not have lots of attack speed and first fall of arrows takes 0.76s due to how Rain of Arrows works.
Using Ranged Totem+Rain of Arrows+Fire Pen+WED+Concentrated Effect (or Item Rarity for map clearing).

Clearing breaches is fun, I got two of these raining fire arrows on enemies while I run around under effect of Quicksilver, Granite and Silver flask throwing Vaal Lightning traps :D

For now I am using OoS linked with IncCrit and CoH+Flammability to apply both the curse and proc Elemental Overload, although in some future I would like to use Arc+SpellEcho+IncCrit+CoH+Flammability when I can get two 5L.

This is a life based build, I am going near 4000 hp now at lvl 76, playing on BSc.

Also I need to decide on my end game armor, not sure what to use.
I was thinking between Cloak of Flame and Belly of the Beast. Or maybe even Carcass Jack.
Any suggestions?

For future I still need to get Xoph's amulet to get those nice fire bonuses and Ngamahu's Flame for my second slot to switch to when fighting bosses (using AW).


4k seems awfully low even for softcore. Especially considering how rippy breaches are. I'd go for belly of the beast since it also helps vs elemental damage (which is a huge thing in breaches imo). But that's just my 2c...

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 23:28 KOFgokuon wrote:
I'm helping my brother with a new computer build. I don't play this game so I can't test performance myself, but does anyone have any good correlations between computer components and FPS? I was targetting an I5-6500 with a GTX 1070, and was curious to know if that rig would average anywhere near 144 fps at 1080p. That would result in him buying a new monitor but was curious to know. From what I've read the game is more CPU limited than GPU limited, so that would also be an impetus to improve that aspect of the build as well.

Thanks all


The one thing that I can say is that it still runs way better on NVidia cards than on AMD cards. Other than that, in big parties with certain skills pretty much any spec will drop fps and lag.

Well I am still doing low level yellow maps but don't have lots of problems so far. Two totems and 2 golems help to keep enemies away from me. Also I don't practice super fast map clearing so I don't risk as much.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
December 29 2016 17:37 GMT
#23156
Hate to be that guy, but I started playing again, never reached "endgame" ever, but I still want to try and make a DPS-based 2-hander Elemental Inquisitor.

Couldn't find any guides that didn't use 1 handers (and surprisingly, a lot of Dex) except for this one.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1744984

Seems worthwhile, or do any of you guys have a better/easier 2-handed based Templar build?

Thanks.
Forever Young
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-29 17:40:54
December 29 2016 17:40 GMT
#23157
On December 30 2016 02:37 sung_moon wrote:
Hate to be that guy, but I started playing again, never reached "endgame" ever, but I still want to try and make a DPS-based 2-hander Elemental Inquisitor.

Couldn't find any guides that didn't use 1 handers (and surprisingly, a lot of Dex) except for this one.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1744984

Seems worthwhile, or do any of you guys have a better/easier 2-handed based Templar build?

Thanks.


That build (or its concept anyway) is extremely good ( cause I did it last league ). However I'm not sure how easy it is to get Trypanon at the moment.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-29 17:48:28
December 29 2016 17:47 GMT
#23158
it's pretty good, you one shot pretty much everything. i have a slightly different tree that grabs more totem damage nodes (might be bit squishier) which is probably unnecessary. it's nice to freeze bosses though.

trypanon is a few chaos right now. i think i bought mine for like 10-ish early in the league.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
December 29 2016 22:01 GMT
#23159
OK, so now that I'm reasonably rich and farming steadily on a reasonable build, I think it's time to sink some currency into something stupid, pointless, hipsterish, and meme-laden. Here's what I'm thinking so far:
  • Cast-while-Channeling Wither + Lightning Warp, using it constantly as my primary way of attacking and moving.
  • Voltaxic Rift for lightning>chaos damage conversion, and so my chaos damage shocks.
  • The Three Dragons so my remaining lightning damage freezes.
  • Do most of my damage with Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice, which proc when killing shocked and frozen enemies, respectively.
  • The Writhing Jar, to consistently proc my Heralds.
  • Vinktar for leech on my lightning damage (maybe, not sure if it's worth it with 60% of my lightning damage being converted to chaos)

I'm wondering:
  • Should I go Pathfinder (for flask uptime and to consistently poison with my lightning spells), or Assassin (for more poison damage and crit stuff, but would need to find another source of poison and would have trouble keeping my flasks up)? Or maybe Occultist?
  • Is it worth putting a Cast on Crit Essence Drain setup on my Herald of Thunder (to also be running ED+Contagion), or would I not have enough links for ED to do real damage?
  • Should I use Pyre (so my Herald of Ice would deal fire damage, which would shock), or leave it as cold damage (which would ignite)?
  • Any other suggestions?

(Yes, I am aware that this build is stupid and will probably never get past low maps.)
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-30 06:26:18
December 30 2016 06:17 GMT
#23160
is there anything that plays similarly to a shotgun crusader from d3?
short-mid range conical damage that increases as you get closer to your target. lots of stutter stepping

or jade witch doctor where you cast a bunch of dots then nuke things based on like 30 seconds of future dot damage?
Prev 1 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 92
Codebar 62
Reynor 58
TKL 6
RotterdaM 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65273
Bisu 2454
FanTaSy 999
Stork 962
Rush 840
hero 619
Snow 225
firebathero 196
Sharp 132
Mind 106
[ Show more ]
Free 71
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 58
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 38
Bale 28
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Rock 20
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
soO 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9863
Dendi884
Counter-Strike
fl0m2659
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord514
olofmeister447
Happy385
Khaldor368
KnowMe273
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3615
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1230
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
OSC
8h 7m
Replay Cast
8h 7m
OSC
21h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.