• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7982 users

Path of Exile - Page 1130

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Faeny
Profile Joined January 2015
647 Posts
November 22 2016 23:44 GMT
#22581
On November 23 2016 01:59 Dracolich70 wrote:
nerf skill that covers several areas at once. It is totally against their initial policy to have power without drawbacks. I am dumbfounded skills like bladefall, vortex, EQ, blade vortex, ED, and now blade flurry exist in the form they do, even after "nerfs"

I'm pretty sure GGG loves skills with overlapping AoE's, since they keep adding more and more of them. I think they consider players aiming the overlapping AOEs optimally as a test of player skill.
SKT hwaiting! RIP TL, TiP
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
November 23 2016 00:27 GMT
#22582
but they took away shotgunning :/
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-23 00:35:25
November 23 2016 00:34 GMT
#22583
Reflect is one of the worst mechanics in the game. It along with volatile need to go and monster health needs to be tripled or something.

Also cospris needs to basically half the damage of spells that come out, effectively a 9 link + 7 link when you think about it

Don't really see the issue with essence drain though.
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
November 23 2016 03:04 GMT
#22584
Reading some of the reddit threads these days is like morbidly watching the slow formation of cancerous tumors with same flawed rehashed carcinogenic arguments repeated over and over again. Ugh.

Also dislike like how the game is turning out from the high end perspective. Ggg catering to their paying, OP fast clearing meta-loving playerbase over actual balancing and interesting mechanics.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-23 04:52:25
November 23 2016 04:51 GMT
#22585
i think that most of the game is okay, just that red maps and some of the T0 builds and items need adjustments. a lot of the stuff like vinktar's is only accessible to a small portion of the playerbase, and cospri's even less i think.

ascendancies are pretty overtuned. it was a cool idea to allow your characters to specialize, but instead it kind of turned into terrible terrible damage.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-23 05:02:03
November 23 2016 04:56 GMT
#22586
On November 23 2016 13:51 ticklishmusic wrote:
i think that most of the game is okay, just that red maps and some of the T0 builds and items need adjustments. a lot of the stuff like vinktar's is only accessible to a small portion of the playerbase.


Haha no, statistics show that pathfinder is like 40-50% of all top ladder chars in esc lol. Vinktar is not exactly very rare, and pretty affordable actually
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-23 05:47:29
November 23 2016 05:44 GMT
#22587
On November 23 2016 13:56 Probemicro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2016 13:51 ticklishmusic wrote:
i think that most of the game is okay, just that red maps and some of the T0 builds and items need adjustments. a lot of the stuff like vinktar's is only accessible to a small portion of the playerbase.


Haha no, statistics show that pathfinder is like 40-50% of all top ladder chars in esc lol. Vinktar is not exactly very rare, and pretty affordable actually


you cut out the rest of my quote :<

thats what, a few thousand players? im fine with vinktar in isolation, its flaskfinder that's too strong.

also, when did cospri's will get super cheap? is it just because it's end of the league or what?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
November 23 2016 06:13 GMT
#22588
On November 23 2016 14:44 ticklishmusic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2016 13:56 Probemicro wrote:
On November 23 2016 13:51 ticklishmusic wrote:
i think that most of the game is okay, just that red maps and some of the T0 builds and items need adjustments. a lot of the stuff like vinktar's is only accessible to a small portion of the playerbase.


Haha no, statistics show that pathfinder is like 40-50% of all top ladder chars in esc lol. Vinktar is not exactly very rare, and pretty affordable actually


you cut out the rest of my quote :<

thats what, a few thousand players? im fine with vinktar in isolation, its flaskfinder that's too strong.

also, when did cospri's will get super cheap? is it just because it's end of the league or what?


I quote part of your post because thats the only part i disagree with it. Thought that was obvious...Few hundred chaos for a flask isnt inaccessible at all. Top 1000 are also the majority of ggg paying customers, the ones that really matter




ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
November 23 2016 06:32 GMT
#22589
On November 23 2016 15:13 Probemicro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2016 14:44 ticklishmusic wrote:
On November 23 2016 13:56 Probemicro wrote:
On November 23 2016 13:51 ticklishmusic wrote:
i think that most of the game is okay, just that red maps and some of the T0 builds and items need adjustments. a lot of the stuff like vinktar's is only accessible to a small portion of the playerbase.


Haha no, statistics show that pathfinder is like 40-50% of all top ladder chars in esc lol. Vinktar is not exactly very rare, and pretty affordable actually


you cut out the rest of my quote :<

thats what, a few thousand players? im fine with vinktar in isolation, its flaskfinder that's too strong.

also, when did cospri's will get super cheap? is it just because it's end of the league or what?


I quote part of your post because thats the only part i disagree with it. Thought that was obvious...Few hundred chaos for a flask isnt inaccessible at all. Top 1000 are also the majority of ggg paying customers, the ones that really matter






ah gotcha.

i mean, you also have folks like charan who apparently is godawful at the game but apparently dropped like 10k+ on it. he's probably a bit of an exception, and i agree there's a correlation b/w player skill and how much they spend on the game (the amount they play is involved as well somewhere) but i'd guess that GGG is still picking up a decent amount from more casual folks. what would be interesting is seeing the garena stats where you can p2win.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-23 09:09:37
November 23 2016 08:12 GMT
#22590
I have been theorycrafting and trying to find a better version of the Trypannon AW elemental Inquisitor someone posted awhile back. So I started buying different cheap unique weapons that could work well.
I tried it with two setups, the more straight forward one was with The Goddess Scorned unique sword.
It has highest base crit and you can get crit to 100% or even over. Unlike Trypannon it has high base attack speed and even without using Faster Attack support it has more attacks than Typannon with FA so you can skip that support. With good gear you don't need Increased Critical Strikes support so you can do an AW+Added Cold+Added Light+WED+CritDamage+whatever (it will also work well in 5L). Now the fun part comes from using new skill (Blade Flurry) in new useful ways. I found it works awesome as a physical version of OoS. I did a BF+PCoC+CoH+AssMark and I renew both charges and curse everyone so easily with it. AND with this build you can use Whirling Blades to zip around the map.

The con is that you cannot really use Marlene's Falacy so you lose on 220% crit multi but you somewhat make up with better attack speed. Also with this weapon you don't do any physical damage as the weapon turns all physical into fire so it is even more efficient than Trypannon.

EDIT:
The other weapon I tried was dual wielding Daresso's Passions. Since I thought Totems cannot give you frenzy charges I was sure I could get a free 80x2 % increased damage boost from these weapons. But when I tried using them it seems they skip this rule and you get frenzy charges from them even if totems kill stuff.

There are ways around this but it is fiddly - Rotgut will spend all your Frenzy charges and give you Onslaught for few seconds and Phase Run will use all the charges to give you a boost to speed and damage.
The question is if it is worth extra attack speed, damage boost and block. Also since their base crit is lower you will need Increased Crit Strikes but can kind of skip Crit damage support as they give 30x2% global crit increase. Also this version is useless if the Increased Damage boost is per weapon (well you can combine them with a good shield in that case).
Another options is to use these with an Assassin, skip Increased Crit support and go CI instead of life.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-23 08:26:34
November 23 2016 08:23 GMT
#22591
I think I'm going to be running something similar to this next league:

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAd-KVK590iL0bRkI9MBUakOX9FJTPV-XlUyz0B_v6wQHg9tVxjpYrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVHwI2xdgkVkinCJ2uA3WRK1h3XwQabDbpJKoWb-Nq6-4c3LiTmuBFnVNSjxoo-pitgsf56Gh02mIYVkGHtz7-CvJFOuGmV9i9TeM1kv6Pg8w8LYNfxq7E9iftBg7UfAn2C2GvbGjy8B-iAASzPO8YXeFzmjuf3-98PAWCmxku2WGtjc9-dqxXDfObaGXSIfJBggfZfBRxDjzfv9tP4MMlvDpSvJ8YkfxLFE3sODrYJy-QVYV7ZlQaOGt6yL9GUvxM1AfcjRekEzU=

Ea elementalist, taking straight from sherkans guide with a modified tree.

I played a bit of it on standard and anything thats not ignite immune is dead, on a 4link using wyrmsign gloves. I put on a 6 link quill rain and assuming 20/20 gems rapid decay felt about equal with lvl 3 empower, which is good because the reduction in fuse duration is enormous. Against ignite immune bosses I'll end up swapping out rapid decay for elemental focus, and eventually lvl 4 empower if I can be fucked playing for long enough.

This build could do basically everything with no sweat except kill argus in a timely manner (it could do that if you put a decoy totem next to a wall and attacked with 6/7 aps).

I didn't try phoenix boss, but the others dropped in 3/4 5fuse explosions + dot.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
November 23 2016 10:18 GMT
#22592
On November 23 2016 17:23 bo1b wrote:
I think I'm going to be running something similar to this next league:

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAd-KVK590iL0bRkI9MBUakOX9FJTPV-XlUyz0B_v6wQHg9tVxjpYrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVHwI2xdgkVkinCJ2uA3WRK1h3XwQabDbpJKoWb-Nq6-4c3LiTmuBFnVNSjxoo-pitgsf56Gh02mIYVkGHtz7-CvJFOuGmV9i9TeM1kv6Pg8w8LYNfxq7E9iftBg7UfAn2C2GvbGjy8B-iAASzPO8YXeFzmjuf3-98PAWCmxku2WGtjc9-dqxXDfObaGXSIfJBggfZfBRxDjzfv9tP4MMlvDpSvJ8YkfxLFE3sODrYJy-QVYV7ZlQaOGt6yL9GUvxM1AfcjRekEzU=

Ea elementalist, taking straight from sherkans guide with a modified tree.

I played a bit of it on standard and anything thats not ignite immune is dead, on a 4link using wyrmsign gloves. I put on a 6 link quill rain and assuming 20/20 gems rapid decay felt about equal with lvl 3 empower, which is good because the reduction in fuse duration is enormous. Against ignite immune bosses I'll end up swapping out rapid decay for elemental focus, and eventually lvl 4 empower if I can be fucked playing for long enough.

This build could do basically everything with no sweat except kill argus in a timely manner (it could do that if you put a decoy totem next to a wall and attacked with 6/7 aps).

I didn't try phoenix boss, but the others dropped in 3/4 5fuse explosions + dot.

That seems like a good build, I am almost tempted to do that as 1st instead of my Ice Nova Assassin :D
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-23 13:00:39
November 23 2016 12:50 GMT
#22593
I think I'll do a Siege Ballista Iron Commander build next league, similar to this build. That is if Poison doesn't get a huge nerf, which I kinda expect to happen. Not sure if Assassin or Deadeye though.

I imagine with much Dex you also have high accuracy, still I tested if Ballistas always hit or not. I'm fairly sure they do, even if you have 75% hit chance. They just rarely don't hit if the projectile is too slow and the monster moves. Still I wonder what about crit, will it get a reduced chance due to low accuracy or not?
Dracolich70
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark3820 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-23 13:51:16
November 23 2016 13:47 GMT
#22594
On November 23 2016 21:50 HolydaKing wrote:
I think I'll do a Siege Ballista Iron Commander build next league, similar to this build. That is if Poison doesn't get a huge nerf, which I kinda expect to happen. Not sure if Assassin or Deadeye though.

I imagine with much Dex you also have high accuracy, still I tested if Ballistas always hit or not. I'm fairly sure they do, even if you have 75% hit chance. They just rarely don't hit if the projectile is too slow and the monster moves. Still I wonder what about crit, will it get a reduced chance due to low accuracy or not?
Iron commander is rather powerful. Don't even think DoTs are needed. I find anything above 600 dex a "waste" at least in terms of amount of totems.

Have both done Deadeye and Assassin with it.
LiangHao
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-23 15:03:59
November 23 2016 15:02 GMT
#22595
On November 23 2016 22:47 Dracolich70 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2016 21:50 HolydaKing wrote:
I think I'll do a Siege Ballista Iron Commander build next league, similar to this build. That is if Poison doesn't get a huge nerf, which I kinda expect to happen. Not sure if Assassin or Deadeye though.

I imagine with much Dex you also have high accuracy, still I tested if Ballistas always hit or not. I'm fairly sure they do, even if you have 75% hit chance. They just rarely don't hit if the projectile is too slow and the monster moves. Still I wonder what about crit, will it get a reduced chance due to low accuracy or not?
Iron commander is rather powerful. Don't even think DoTs are needed. I find anything above 600 dex a "waste" at least in terms of amount of totems.

Have both done Deadeye and Assassin with it.

Which one would you recommend? Also did you do it with a focus on Poison too or Ele? There are plenty ways to do it.

Also, the amount of Dex mostly depends on items. So if 600 is enough that'd mean you can use items like Facebreaker or something without Dex.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
November 23 2016 16:36 GMT
#22596
On November 23 2016 21:50 HolydaKing wrote:
I think I'll do a Siege Ballista Iron Commander build next league, similar to this build. That is if Poison doesn't get a huge nerf, which I kinda expect to happen. Not sure if Assassin or Deadeye though.

I imagine with much Dex you also have high accuracy, still I tested if Ballistas always hit or not. I'm fairly sure they do, even if you have 75% hit chance. They just rarely don't hit if the projectile is too slow and the monster moves. Still I wonder what about crit, will it get a reduced chance due to low accuracy or not?

I am just planning and making a different poison build. I have to try it on standard if I have a high enough level Shadow. I was trying to find a use for my dual Daresso's Passion weapons.
Found a person suggesting to someone to use 3 unique jewels that reduce max frenzy charges by 1 and then Snakebite gloves that always poison when you hit while at max frenzy charges. And having 0 of FC is counted as being at max. It also activates Daresso Passion 80% increased damage bonus all the time. Dual wield equals to 160% bonus that works on poison as well. So an Assassin with dual Daresso Passion weapons that always poisons and gets 180% to poison damage over time. With high Crit multi from Assassin and its ability to do 100% more poison damage from a hit that crit this could be insane.
Now the question is what I should use as main skill for this. Blade Flurry has low base damage and would reduce damage of each stack but would apply more of them on bosses if you channel it long enough. Or maybe something like Lacerate for bigger AoE and bonus for dual wielding.
And all this with two cheap weapons like Daresso that you can buy for few chaos early in the league if this turns out to work well in standard.

What would you guys suggest as supports. I was thinking Rapid Decay+Added Chaos Damage+Increased Crit Strikes+Increased Crit Damage (and increased AoE for some future 6L or Concentrated Effect for bosses)
wubskis
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom37 Posts
November 23 2016 21:20 GMT
#22597
what do i play lads
incinerate_
Profile Joined October 2010
172 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-23 23:56:11
November 23 2016 23:48 GMT
#22598
On November 23 2016 17:23 bo1b wrote:
I think I'm going to be running something similar to this next league:

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAd-KVK590iL0bRkI9MBUakOX9FJTPV-XlUyz0B_v6wQHg9tVxjpYrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVHwI2xdgkVkinCJ2uA3WRK1h3XwQabDbpJKoWb-Nq6-4c3LiTmuBFnVNSjxoo-pitgsf56Gh02mIYVkGHtz7-CvJFOuGmV9i9TeM1kv6Pg8w8LYNfxq7E9iftBg7UfAn2C2GvbGjy8B-iAASzPO8YXeFzmjuf3-98PAWCmxku2WGtjc9-dqxXDfObaGXSIfJBggfZfBRxDjzfv9tP4MMlvDpSvJ8YkfxLFE3sODrYJy-QVYV7ZlQaOGt6yL9GUvxM1AfcjRekEzU=

Ea elementalist, taking straight from sherkans guide with a modified tree.

I played a bit of it on standard and anything thats not ignite immune is dead, on a 4link using wyrmsign gloves. I put on a 6 link quill rain and assuming 20/20 gems rapid decay felt about equal with lvl 3 empower, which is good because the reduction in fuse duration is enormous. Against ignite immune bosses I'll end up swapping out rapid decay for elemental focus, and eventually lvl 4 empower if I can be fucked playing for long enough.

This build could do basically everything with no sweat except kill argus in a timely manner (it could do that if you put a decoy totem next to a wall and attacked with 6/7 aps).

I didn't try phoenix boss, but the others dropped in 3/4 5fuse explosions + dot.


How do you 5-stack with no accuracy? Can the fuse still apply to a monster even if the roll was a miss? I played EA way back in Nemesis. Still have very fond memories of it.

Edit: Also I assume you use Orb of Storms or something to trigger Elemental Overload then? Come to think of it the crazy APS from a Quill rain should probably be sufficient even with garbage accuracy.

I've been planning an essence drain build for the last 2 leagues now (life-based tricurse occultist with cospris eventually. Third curse either selfcast vulnerability or using that unique flask). Always ended up playing something different. Third times the charm I think.


Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
November 23 2016 23:52 GMT
#22599
Be a tryhard and wait for final patchnotes + more unique item reveals before you decide.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
November 24 2016 00:12 GMT
#22600
You run with an ice golem to keep eo up basically 100% of the time.

When you get eye if innocence and the mokour ring you have 7 attacks a second while ignited, and since the fire damage that the eye does to you counts as a hit you take reduced fire damage from the ascendance node.

A +1 quiver and 2 attacks is enough to melt everything that's not a boss or ignite immune


Frankly a disgusting build.
Prev 1 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM651
TKL 227
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 627
ByuN 223
TKL 206
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28973
Calm 3285
Shuttle 1492
Horang2 499
Mini 431
Soulkey 222
Rush 179
firebathero 124
Mind 75
Zeus 69
[ Show more ]
hero 51
Shine 43
Hyun 38
Free 34
sorry 25
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 23
PianO 22
Trap 20
Aegong 18
Killer 18
JYJ 16
Sexy 16
Rock 15
Bale 15
scan(afreeca) 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 9
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6776
Dendi1449
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
fl0m3900
Fnx 552
x6flipin455
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
ChuDatz34
Other Games
singsing1942
Liquid`RaSZi1450
ceh9516
Beastyqt511
Khaldor315
crisheroes257
C9.Mang0251
dupreeh225
Livibee220
420jenkins210
IndyStarCraft 130
QueenE99
Trikslyr96
Dewaltoss73
JuggernautJason7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 13
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3339
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Nemesis2878
• TFBlade505
Other Games
• Shiphtur891
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 9m
INu's Battles
18h 9m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 9m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.