• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6297 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 465

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 463 464 465 466 467 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
October 16 2014 17:37 GMT
#9281
Yep, it's pretty clear they don't know what to do. The original programmer that did the code is probably not accessible anymore, they're stuck.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
October 16 2014 23:22 GMT
#9282
Played a few rounds yesterday and still encountered a lot of the same problems.

At this point I'm figuring I should stop playing randoms online and just stick to playing with my friends online from time to time and dropping by arcades if I want to get my fix of some really serious fights.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
October 17 2014 05:25 GMT
#9283
On October 17 2014 08:22 rebdomine wrote:
Played a few rounds yesterday and still encountered a lot of the same problems.

At this point I'm figuring I should stop playing randoms online and just stick to playing with my friends online from time to time and dropping by arcades if I want to get my fix of some really serious fights.


I've been playing for the past few days w/o too many issues. Just add people near your skill level once you see that you have a flawless connection. Easy enough!

If I'm playing randoms I would say 75% of my full bar connections play clean.
Spyridon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States997 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-17 05:42:29
October 17 2014 05:41 GMT
#9284
On October 17 2014 14:25 KillerSOS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 08:22 rebdomine wrote:
Played a few rounds yesterday and still encountered a lot of the same problems.

At this point I'm figuring I should stop playing randoms online and just stick to playing with my friends online from time to time and dropping by arcades if I want to get my fix of some really serious fights.


I've been playing for the past few days w/o too many issues. Just add people near your skill level once you see that you have a flawless connection. Easy enough!

If I'm playing randoms I would say 75% of my full bar connections play clean.


Same here.

Honestly, I think a lot of people have to face the fact that they may not be on too great of a connection, or live in a location that just isn't local to the majority of players.

Yeah yeah, I've heard before "but X and Y game run great for me this game doesn't!". Hear that every single game (and if you stick around the same place as them it's usually the same people). The reality is, the game runs great for many people out there and if more than 25% of your games have problems and are not playable, the problem is on your end.

Really getting old that you can't find a single fighting game out there that people agree has great netcode. Even GGPO games have the same old same old w/ complainers... Sad really.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
October 17 2014 05:43 GMT
#9285
I remember that I played a few online games right after the Steamworks patch was deployed and the games actually ran just fine for me
EZ4ENCE
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
October 17 2014 09:11 GMT
#9286
On October 17 2014 14:25 KillerSOS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 08:22 rebdomine wrote:
Played a few rounds yesterday and still encountered a lot of the same problems.

At this point I'm figuring I should stop playing randoms online and just stick to playing with my friends online from time to time and dropping by arcades if I want to get my fix of some really serious fights.


I've been playing for the past few days w/o too many issues. Just add people near your skill level once you see that you have a flawless connection. Easy enough!

If I'm playing randoms I would say 75% of my full bar connections play clean.


Yeah I ended up adding quite a few people who gave me good games that I have good connections with. It's just a bother to be trying to play this game from SEA when I can hardly find people to match with. So I do already have a small playgroup to play endless with.

Thing is though that I can't seem to get good connections with the Japanese and the Koreans when it almost every other game, I can at least play with them, so I can't play with some of my friends that play Skullgirls and also play SF.

I'll probably still spend time playing ranked though when none of my friends are online to run endless with.


"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
October 19 2014 18:11 GMT
#9287
Is there anyway to find VoDs of Topanga B league that doesn't require I use the worst streaming platform in existence (nico).
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-19 23:00:29
October 19 2014 23:00 GMT
#9288
Don't think so.

The uploads on Youtube get deleted immediately and the uploaders get banned.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
October 19 2014 23:45 GMT
#9289
Yeah they're hard to come by. At least we can find cool gifs of Sako tearing it up with Elena...

[image loading]
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 02:21:37
October 21 2014 02:21 GMT
#9290
Haha, that's the loop I use for training the link after ex. mallet smash. I've played her for a little while now and she has been surprisingly hard execution-wise so far. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised since Sako is playing her. A lot of 1f jab links and often after normals that you have to sit and wait a while before the link actually comes so you lose any sense of rhythm. Like off f. mp, st. HK and CH b. HK. Even the 2f link after ex. mallet smash has been pretty annoying.

I feel like her cr. lp > cr. mp 1f link is probably the easiest one on her. It's no bullshit, just a standard 1f link.
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 06:54:03
October 21 2014 06:51 GMT
#9291
On October 16 2014 06:32 KillerSOS wrote:
What do you guys think of fight pads? Not sure I'm quite ready to drop ~~150 on a decent stick.



Very dependent on your characters.

For example, characters with a lot of plink, kara, or weird input motions (such as decapre's hands, or kara demon) pad is pretty weird unless you are holding right hand with thumb and using your 1-2-3 fingers on top which is slightly awkward.

For snakeeyes and luffy, (gief and rose) I don't think they have these concerns.


And I haven't really checked, but I think maybe 360s and 720s are easier on dpad because less movement with your body and therefor it comes out in faster frames and is more consistent. Anyone argue with that?

Hitbox seems pretty OP for grapplers though if you can get the motions down. I think I posted a video about it a few pages ago.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
October 21 2014 13:42 GMT
#9292
IMO Directional inputs are much easier on pads while button presses are easier on sticks. You can do the ultramotion extremely fast on a pad.
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
October 21 2014 15:38 GMT
#9293
Anyone down to do some practice games? I'm on vacation right now and all my buddies have is Arcade Edition, not Ultra. =[
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
Unattended Cake
Profile Joined December 2012
United States877 Posts
October 22 2014 07:09 GMT
#9294
I had no idea Infiltration streamed!

http://www.twitch.tv/infiltration85
"It's Santa! Get him, Jesus!"
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
October 22 2014 07:13 GMT
#9295
On October 22 2014 16:09 Unattended Cake wrote:
I had no idea Infiltration streamed!

http://www.twitch.tv/infiltration85


He just started a couple of weeks ago I think
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Unattended Cake
Profile Joined December 2012
United States877 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 06:33:59
October 23 2014 06:32 GMT
#9296
On October 22 2014 16:13 rebdomine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 16:09 Unattended Cake wrote:
I had no idea Infiltration streamed!

http://www.twitch.tv/infiltration85


He just started a couple of weeks ago I think


Ah, I see. It was strange to see him be so expressive/vocal. He was quiet even on Excellent Adventures.

On another note, WNF's "grudge match" strategy is certainly working in their favor as far as temporary viewers go.

"It's Santa! Get him, Jesus!"
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
October 23 2014 06:53 GMT
#9297
I woke up early to watch it because DRAMAH

For awhile I thought LTG would knock Viscant out but goodguy Snake Eyez got inbetween them.
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-25 19:55:45
October 23 2014 07:08 GMT
#9298
Viscant is a hero.
http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive/b/580897718
KTY
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
October 23 2014 18:21 GMT
#9299
On October 22 2014 16:13 rebdomine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 16:09 Unattended Cake wrote:
I had no idea Infiltration streamed!

http://www.twitch.tv/infiltration85


He just started a couple of weeks ago I think



I was crying at "EG Special".
Forever Young
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
October 23 2014 20:02 GMT
#9300
Those clips were amazing. Infiltration's English has improved so dramatically over a relatively short period of time.
Moderator
Prev 1 463 464 465 466 467 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft460
RuFF_SC2 213
ViBE101
Nina 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4973
GuemChi 1310
Terrorterran 90
910 73
Leta 39
NaDa 31
Bale 29
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1106
Other Games
summit1g7829
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP108
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota213
League of Legends
• Lourlo942
• Stunt297
Other Games
• Shiphtur433
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 17m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.