• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:53
CEST 00:53
KST 07:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9320 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 466

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 464 465 466 467 468 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-25 09:23:23
October 25 2014 09:21 GMT
#9301
Fucking Zhi is gonna get us back on Kotaku lol.

Goddamn fucking Zhi is going in so hard and getting rejected.
Fan of the Jangbanger
malcram
Profile Joined November 2010
2752 Posts
October 25 2014 11:33 GMT
#9302
On October 25 2014 18:21 O-ops wrote:
Fucking Zhi is gonna get us back on Kotaku lol.

Goddamn fucking Zhi is going in so hard and getting rejected.


zhi can be the singaporean hotbid
SwARmZzz
Profile Joined June 2013
Canada193 Posts
October 25 2014 13:49 GMT
#9303
Why is infiltration not in this asia cup finals tournament...?
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
October 25 2014 16:36 GMT
#9304
On October 25 2014 22:49 SwARmZzz wrote:
Why is infiltration not in this asia cup finals tournament...?


He didn't participate in any of the qualifiers as far as I know. He has qualified for the Capcom Cup anyway so it's all good
Vansetsu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1454 Posts
October 25 2014 19:53 GMT
#9305
Anyone have brackets/results for Capcom Asia Pro Tour?
Only by overcoming many obstacles does a river become - デイヴィ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ド
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
October 25 2014 20:06 GMT
#9306
Yeah over here. Rebroadcast of Day 1 running on the stream right now.
Unattended Cake
Profile Joined December 2012
United States877 Posts
October 26 2014 08:50 GMT
#9307
How fitting for Poongko to hand Daigo his first loss in the Round Robin, in a pretty awesome match too.
"It's Santa! Get him, Jesus!"
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 26 2014 08:51 GMT
#9308
poongko so cool.
Moderator
hydrogg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States377 Posts
October 27 2014 22:22 GMT
#9309
Just got this game, which characters are easy to learn/good for beginners? Ryu i assume? any others?
Censor
Profile Joined March 2011
United States122 Posts
October 27 2014 22:27 GMT
#9310
On October 28 2014 07:22 hydrogg wrote:
Just got this game, which characters are easy to learn/good for beginners? Ryu i assume? any others?

Ryu and Ken are always a popular first choice, as they have the tools to basically take care of any problem that arises. Ken's more offensive while ryu is more defensive. Other great first characters are Bison, Balrog, and Guile.
Fantasy | Hydra | Flash
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
October 29 2014 22:56 GMT
#9311
Jwong streaming right now http://www.twitch.tv/eg_jwong/popout
KTY
Rijot
Profile Joined July 2013
137 Posts
November 02 2014 03:28 GMT
#9312
So I noticed that the WCS finals is on atm so I tuned in to watch Starcraft 2 for what I believe in the first time for me this year. It feels like fighting games has given me ADHD. I sit and watch and think for myself 'Nothing is happening. Nothing is happening. Nothing has happened since the last time I thought about that nothing has happened'. Then I check the game timer and it has gone 17 seconds...
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 03 2014 04:36 GMT
#9313
What kind of adapter do I need to use a PS3 stick on my PC?
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
November 03 2014 05:04 GMT
#9314
On November 03 2014 13:36 KillerSOS wrote:
What kind of adapter do I need to use a PS3 stick on my PC?


Does it not work by default? What kind of stick is it?
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
November 03 2014 05:39 GMT
#9315
On November 03 2014 13:36 KillerSOS wrote:
What kind of adapter do I need to use a PS3 stick on my PC?


It depends on your stick. Some PS3 sticks work simply by connecting the USB cable into your PC. Others take a bit more effort because they don't have chipsets that are compatible with certain USB versions, in which case you need a PCI USB card which carries support for the version that your stick understands. This was a common problem with the first-generation Madcatz TE sticks (for example), but the new Madcatz TE Pros work without any modification. My advice is to Google the fightstick model you have along with "ps3 on pc" and you'll find similar issues, along with solutions to those issues.
Moderator
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 03 2014 13:26 GMT
#9316
On November 03 2014 14:04 Trumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 13:36 KillerSOS wrote:
What kind of adapter do I need to use a PS3 stick on my PC?


Does it not work by default? What kind of stick is it?


I thought it had some sort of Mini USB plug instead of a regular plug right? There are multiple types of these plugs though..
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
November 03 2014 17:09 GMT
#9317
On November 02 2014 12:28 Rijot wrote:
So I noticed that the WCS finals is on atm so I tuned in to watch Starcraft 2 for what I believe in the first time for me this year. It feels like fighting games has given me ADHD. I sit and watch and think for myself 'Nothing is happening. Nothing is happening. Nothing has happened since the last time I thought about that nothing has happened'. Then I check the game timer and it has gone 17 seconds...


Haha
I know the feeling. The fact that FGs goes so fast really made me look at starcrafdt and mobas kinda awkwardly.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
November 03 2014 17:25 GMT
#9318
On November 02 2014 12:28 Rijot wrote:
So I noticed that the WCS finals is on atm so I tuned in to watch Starcraft 2 for what I believe in the first time for me this year. It feels like fighting games has given me ADHD. I sit and watch and think for myself 'Nothing is happening. Nothing is happening. Nothing has happened since the last time I thought about that nothing has happened'. Then I check the game timer and it has gone 17 seconds...


That's like a Mahvel match lol.
Fan of the Jangbanger
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
November 03 2014 18:30 GMT
#9319
On November 03 2014 22:26 KillerSOS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 14:04 Trumpet wrote:
On November 03 2014 13:36 KillerSOS wrote:
What kind of adapter do I need to use a PS3 stick on my PC?


Does it not work by default? What kind of stick is it?


I thought it had some sort of Mini USB plug instead of a regular plug right? There are multiple types of these plugs though..


ooo the ps3 default controller (sixaxis / dualshock / whatever theyre called) has a mini usb, I have no experience using those on a PC, sorry! All arcade sticks are normal USB, thats what I thought you meant.
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
November 03 2014 18:57 GMT
#9320
Yeah when we say "stick" we're referring to arcade-style fightsticks. The normal PS3 controller, or "pad", will work on a PC, but you need to emulate it with a program like MotionInJoy (and I'm sure there are probably others, but that's what I use for Dark Souls 2).
Moderator
Prev 1 464 465 466 467 468 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g8742
shahzam294
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
gamesdonequick0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur768
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 7m
Patches Events
17h 7m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.