• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:08
CEST 19:08
KST 02:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9556 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 467

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 465 466 467 468 469 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 03 2014 19:36 GMT
#9321
On November 04 2014 03:57 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Yeah when we say "stick" we're referring to arcade-style fightsticks. The normal PS3 controller, or "pad", will work on a PC, but you need to emulate it with a program like MotionInJoy (and I'm sure there are probably others, but that's what I use for Dark Souls 2).


I assume a PS3 Stick (such as Mad Catz) uses the same plug as a PS3 pad?
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
November 03 2014 23:30 GMT
#9322
On November 04 2014 04:36 KillerSOS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 03:57 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Yeah when we say "stick" we're referring to arcade-style fightsticks. The normal PS3 controller, or "pad", will work on a PC, but you need to emulate it with a program like MotionInJoy (and I'm sure there are probably others, but that's what I use for Dark Souls 2).


I assume a PS3 Stick (such as Mad Catz) uses the same plug as a PS3 pad?


The stick cable comes directly from the base of the stick itself, and has a normal USB plug on the end. This is in contrast to a traditional DualShock pad which is naturally wireless, but which have charging cables that are on one end a normal USB plug (to the PS3) and on the other end a mini-USB connector (to the controller).
Moderator
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
November 04 2014 02:33 GMT
#9323
On November 04 2014 04:36 KillerSOS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 03:57 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Yeah when we say "stick" we're referring to arcade-style fightsticks. The normal PS3 controller, or "pad", will work on a PC, but you need to emulate it with a program like MotionInJoy (and I'm sure there are probably others, but that's what I use for Dark Souls 2).


I assume a PS3 Stick (such as Mad Catz) uses the same plug as a PS3 pad?


I use a hori ps3 stick on pc and that one has a standard usb cable. I just plugged it in and used it
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 04 2014 03:22 GMT
#9324
On November 04 2014 08:30 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 04:36 KillerSOS wrote:
On November 04 2014 03:57 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Yeah when we say "stick" we're referring to arcade-style fightsticks. The normal PS3 controller, or "pad", will work on a PC, but you need to emulate it with a program like MotionInJoy (and I'm sure there are probably others, but that's what I use for Dark Souls 2).


I assume a PS3 Stick (such as Mad Catz) uses the same plug as a PS3 pad?


The stick cable comes directly from the base of the stick itself, and has a normal USB plug on the end. This is in contrast to a traditional DualShock pad which is naturally wireless, but which have charging cables that are on one end a normal USB plug (to the PS3) and on the other end a mini-USB connector (to the controller).


Ah ok I've never owned a PS3 so I wasn't sure. I got a Mad Catz TE off ebay and I'm looking forward to learning to use it
mucker
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1120 Posts
November 08 2014 04:35 GMT
#9325
Good try vs fchamp FakeSteve, loved that close out on round one
It's supposed to be automatic but actually you have to press this button.
RiZu
Profile Joined February 2012
Singapore5715 Posts
November 08 2014 06:37 GMT
#9326
Street11 carrying Pongko and Pepeday so hard
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
November 08 2014 17:14 GMT
#9327
Singles today! Hoping to play well. Got 5th in KOF & I enterd UNiEL as well, that's at noon.
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
November 08 2014 17:24 GMT
#9328
Will be money matchin Air today as well... I think I got him
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
November 08 2014 19:01 GMT
#9329
I didn't know we had such a highlevel player here. Good luck FakeSteve
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
November 08 2014 19:03 GMT
#9330
Oh my god im gonna get molested in uniel xD an endless sea of merkava here
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
November 08 2014 20:27 GMT
#9331
gl FakeSteve!!
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-08 20:49:40
November 08 2014 20:48 GMT
#9332
Ok I made top 8 somehow lol, I got a bye first round, won my first match, got bodyrocked by daniel on stream, then dodged merkavas until I played a carmine player from my city. I always beat him, so after I did theyre like 'you are done for today'. I lol'd. Tune in tomorrow to watch me get quad perfected in top 8 xD

Usf4 starts in like 2 hours
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
November 08 2014 21:47 GMT
#9333
On November 09 2014 05:48 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
Ok I made top 8 somehow lol, I got a bye first round, won my first match, got bodyrocked by daniel on stream, then dodged merkavas until I played a carmine player from my city. I always beat him, so after I did theyre like 'you are done for today'. I lol'd. Tune in tomorrow to watch me get quad perfected in top 8 xD

Usf4 starts in like 2 hours

perfects*. Quad perfects.
Floobie
Profile Joined February 2011
England296 Posts
November 09 2014 04:22 GMT
#9334
Steve did it!

Man that looked nothing like when you played him previously. Excellent job.
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
November 09 2014 18:11 GMT
#9335
Ok, my first match in top 16 is against Lap Chi. I've beaten him in tourneys before but typically I don't do so well against him. Just like yesterday, I'm just gonna play as well as I can and see how it goes

Wish me luck guys, I'm gonna need it! xD
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
November 09 2014 18:17 GMT
#9336
Bracket if you wanna follow along. My path to top 8 goes lapchi, then fchamp or poongko.

http://challonge.com/CC2014_USFIV_Top16
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
November 09 2014 18:29 GMT
#9337
Good luck FakeSteve! Great to see you making it real deep in multiple games.

Hoping to catch you on the stream today!
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
November 09 2014 18:33 GMT
#9338
I considered sleeping thru uniel top 8 hahaha, I dont belong there
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
November 09 2014 18:47 GMT
#9339
To see you on the same page in any context as Pie is just so cool :p
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
November 09 2014 21:51 GMT
#9340
Please link to your matchvids after this (if they got recorded).
And all is illuminated.
Prev 1 465 466 467 468 469 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3698
Bisu 1906
Soulkey 1161
EffOrt 723
Mini 533
Larva 344
Horang2 239
ZerO 238
actioN 160
Dewaltoss 153
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 153
hero 89
Sharp 78
Mind 75
Shinee 56
Sea.KH 52
sorry 49
Snow 40
Hyun 39
Barracks 36
Bale 29
Trap 24
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 20
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5870
Dendi1394
XaKoH 371
420jenkins364
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m3866
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps720
Fnx 655
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu242
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1462
Grubby1207
hiko831
FrodaN579
XBOCT238
Livibee215
TKL 125
C9.Mang0110
QueenE92
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)25
RotterdaM18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 72
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV685
League of Legends
• Nemesis3850
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
• imaqtpie106
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 52m
Patches Events
22h 52m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.