• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:46
CEST 05:46
KST 12:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8168 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 423

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 421 422 423 424 425 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
April 10 2014 18:01 GMT
#8441
On April 11 2014 02:43 Torte de Lini wrote:
Anyone know a good site for fightsticks in EU? Is it only Mad Catz?


Amazon is always a good choice and they sell most of the known brands (Mad Catz, Razer, Hori)

This is a shop that sells Qanba.

Changelogs are very interesting, still processing everything, Dictator seems ok-ish
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 10 2014 18:07 GMT
#8442
I bought mine on Amazon, simple as that.

The changelist is looking good.
I'm sad that Makoto axekick are gonna be punisable by DP on block everytime now tho.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 10 2014 18:14 GMT
#8443
Ooh, Qanba sticks aren't that.

They work on new consoles too right?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-10 19:13:53
April 10 2014 18:25 GMT
#8444
I'm pretty sure that they're not compatible with ps4/xbone. Don't have next gen console myself so not 100% on that tho.

That's a pretty big nerf for Makoto, right? Gotta work hard to get in now. I thought she was going to be godlike this edition.

edit> who am I kidding, she's still godlike with the new fukiage
was actually hoping the new characters would've been included in the changelog, still curious about Decapre
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
April 10 2014 19:14 GMT
#8445
got my madcatz te for 68€ on amazon. ps3 one and soul calibur 5 art but total steal. yay me!

life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
April 10 2014 20:04 GMT
#8446
I'm gonna buy a new gaming keyboard later this spring (currently using a non-gaming laptop keyboard ). I'm so used to keyboard that I can't switch now.

And I don't know why, but I'll probably give Elena a chance of the new Ultra characters.
EZ4ENCE
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 10 2014 20:31 GMT
#8447
On April 11 2014 03:25 2stra wrote:
I'm pretty sure that they're not compatible with ps4/xbone. Don't have next gen console myself so not 100% on that tho.

That's a pretty big nerf for Makoto, right? Gotta work hard to get in now. I thought she was going to be godlike this edition.

edit> who am I kidding, she's still godlike with the new fukiage
was actually hoping the new characters would've been included in the changelog, still curious about Decapre



Should be fine, HK axekick is still only -2
I don't know if people can tell the difference between the two on hit, but that should work good enough to bait people to punish it with a DP that would then be blocked and punished really hard with her new mid screen combos.

From what I'm looking at tho, Ken is gonna WRECK faces, holy shit.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-10 21:37:14
April 10 2014 20:53 GMT
#8448
His (kara)grab game is going to be insane with his new movement speed / better 2mk, 2hk.

Hakan will be sick as well IMO, lot better specials (spd) without oil, better normals, better cross-up

edit> So many interesting things. Is Guy's EX Senpukyaku really 2 frames now O_o, why do all versions of Tenshin (Fei, Yun & Yang) do one dmg? Can Juri open people up now with special cancellable far st MP? Mask pick up is now a command (2+pp) rofl Vega, like, why?
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 10 2014 21:44 GMT
#8449
The Guy thing is a typo
Tenchin do damage so the combo after them get more scaling
Far MP is good for Juri, longer combo, ability to do better blockstring into raise fireball
Mask pick up is a command in the case you wopuld want to keep the mask off ( you get more damage, but take more )
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
April 10 2014 22:12 GMT
#8450
that makes sense. I Wonder if this was something that Vega players specifically requested, seems to be very situational.
Any reason karakusa isn't affected by this comboable command grab scaling? Does it scale a lot as is?

Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 10 2014 22:39 GMT
#8451
Karakusa already do damage ( 40, 60 for EX )
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
April 10 2014 22:52 GMT
#8452
D'oh ! brainfart
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 10 2014 23:24 GMT
#8453
never understood, whats the criteria for getting C on the win thing?(where it shows V/U/S etc)
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 10 2014 23:49 GMT
#8454
On April 11 2014 08:24 arb wrote:
never understood, whats the criteria for getting C on the win thing?(where it shows V/U/S etc)


C is Chip
It's when you kill someone with a special move / Ultra as they're blocking ( chip damage )
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
April 11 2014 01:03 GMT
#8455
Four separate people repeatedly kicked me from their lobbies after playing one game tonight.

What'd I do
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 11 2014 02:58 GMT
#8456
I found sometimes to practice with that can beat me like 50 to 10 with most characters.
Not sure if I should be happy about it or not. It's good practcie but that makes me look like a fluke.

@Duka : create your own lobby.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-11 05:11:59
April 11 2014 05:10 GMT
#8457
So, overall, I think ultra is going to be fun. To sad PC has be be last out AGAIN!
EZ4ENCE
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12260 Posts
April 11 2014 06:09 GMT
#8458
The Makoto Tsurugi thing has to be put into context, because all of the versions have 4 active frames meaning if they're -3 when the first active frame connects, they can be up to +1 on block if the last active frame is the one to make contact.
Moderator
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
April 11 2014 09:41 GMT
#8459
As ultra street fighter is dropping Games for Windows Live there won't be any region locking associated with the game anymore, right?

Never played SF and that's the only thing that barred my entry zzz. Hope to get into it now if it's gonna be available in all countries.
You must gather your party before venturing forth.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
April 11 2014 10:38 GMT
#8460
On April 11 2014 18:41 Andre wrote:
As ultra street fighter is dropping Games for Windows Live there won't be any region locking associated with the game anymore, right?

Never played SF and that's the only thing that barred my entry zzz. Hope to get into it now if it's gonna be available in all countries.

I know Capcom has said that they are gonna use Steam for Ultra (and also patch away GFWL for AE as well if I remember correctly), so it should probably be everywhere Steam is available.
EZ4ENCE
Prev 1 421 422 423 424 425 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 252
FoxeR 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4021
Leta 1965
Bale 56
Shine 27
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
Other Games
summit1g8402
JimRising 577
WinterStarcraft463
ViBE157
Mew2King16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Other Games
• Scarra1074
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 15m
Patches Events
11h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 15m
OSC
19h 15m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.