• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:45
CEST 05:45
KST 12:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8165 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 422

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 420 421 422 423 424 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
April 02 2014 20:48 GMT
#8421
I've been so giddy all day to get home and download the new episodes ugh. Can't wait.
Mitsuwa
Profile Joined July 2010
United States793 Posts
April 03 2014 22:59 GMT
#8422
I bought the download for kbrad and infil and it's definitely worth the 5 bucks.
SantosPhillipCarlo
Profile Joined September 2013
United States351 Posts
April 04 2014 00:19 GMT
#8423
I recently had a conversation with someone on Twitch during Fight Night stemming from some people comparing K-Brad to MC on this site. I think it's a valid comparison and this person did too - to the point where we had fun fantasizing of a match between the two where they just went back and forth. That said...
Poll: Who is more entertaining?

MC (2)
 
12%

K-Brad (15)
 
88%

Can't decide (0)
 
0%

17 total votes

Your vote: Who is more entertaining?

(Vote): MC
(Vote): K-Brad
(Vote): Can't decide


All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
April 04 2014 03:21 GMT
#8424
Few things beat MC commentating during HSC, but K-brad is definitely one of them. Apart from early Tasteless and Artosis (honorary mention to Superdanielman) I think there are no starcraft commentators as hype as the FGC commentators.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
April 04 2014 03:22 GMT
#8425
I can't get enough of KBrad. A few months ago he was just "that good Cammy FUCK THAT BITCH" but now between Excellent Adventures and ESGN and other commentary, I'm a huge fan. He's so god damn funny. And he has a great attitude about the game and in general.

This was the best $5 I've spent on Ex.Ad. so far. I laughed OUT LOUD way too many times, and surprisingly a lot at Infiltration. People always said he was really cool behind the scenes but you never get to see it. I love to see him interacting with the guys, having fun, and being hilarious/hype despite the language barrier. Great series of episodes.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 04 2014 19:38 GMT
#8426
Well, look like we're not the only one liking Kbrad
He just go recruited by EG
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
April 04 2014 19:46 GMT
#8427
Oh dang, congratz to KBrad.
Shinbi
Profile Joined December 2009
338 Posts
April 04 2014 19:56 GMT
#8428
On April 04 2014 12:22 Duka08 wrote:
I can't get enough of KBrad. A few months ago he was just "that good Cammy FUCK THAT BITCH" but now between Excellent Adventures and ESGN and other commentary, I'm a huge fan. He's so god damn funny. And he has a great attitude about the game and in general.

This was the best $5 I've spent on Ex.Ad. so far. I laughed OUT LOUD way too many times, and surprisingly a lot at Infiltration. People always said he was really cool behind the scenes but you never get to see it. I love to see him interacting with the guys, having fun, and being hilarious/hype despite the language barrier. Great series of episodes.



Yeah, I really liked this Excellent Adventures video. Last time I laughed as much was during hwnd's Dan terror show. Infiltration's ending on that Hakan match was so sick too.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
April 04 2014 21:03 GMT
#8429
On April 05 2014 04:56 Shinbi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 12:22 Duka08 wrote:
I can't get enough of KBrad. A few months ago he was just "that good Cammy FUCK THAT BITCH" but now between Excellent Adventures and ESGN and other commentary, I'm a huge fan. He's so god damn funny. And he has a great attitude about the game and in general.

This was the best $5 I've spent on Ex.Ad. so far. I laughed OUT LOUD way too many times, and surprisingly a lot at Infiltration. People always said he was really cool behind the scenes but you never get to see it. I love to see him interacting with the guys, having fun, and being hilarious/hype despite the language barrier. Great series of episodes.



Yeah, I really liked this Excellent Adventures video. Last time I laughed as much was during hwnd's Dan terror show. Infiltration's ending on that Hakan match was so sick too.

"Everytime............................ I winnn"
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
April 05 2014 03:45 GMT
#8430
3rd round lol
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
April 05 2014 04:16 GMT
#8431
#DUDLEY
LaiShin
Profile Joined November 2005
Australia978 Posts
April 05 2014 12:36 GMT
#8432
That was so brutal lol. I had to watch it a few times.
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
April 07 2014 10:13 GMT
#8433
Topanga World League kicking off in a few days. With such a strong lineup it's hard to predict who will win but obviously Xian, Daigo and Infiltration are the favorite. Wao, Xiao Hai and PR Rog might be the weakest on paper, but any one of them could take it.

Hoping for Bon-chan Daigo finals (also PR Rog secretly) and good matches, gogo!
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 07 2014 14:15 GMT
#8434
I really want to see PR_Rog do well against the Japanese players.
I think he's more than ready for it. The only ones giving him a good challenge these days in the US are Ricky and Justin, and a lot of it is because of Eduardo hating the Rufus match up. ( and the fact that Ricky / Justin are freaking amazing )

But the guy seems eager for more competition.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
April 07 2014 16:03 GMT
#8435
Is he the best Balrog? I've heard of that Japanese guy, but never seen him play.

In any case PR Rog always looks amazing when he plays. When he wins he looks unstoppable and when he loses it's always close.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 07 2014 17:13 GMT
#8436
On April 08 2014 01:03 kuresuti wrote:
Is he the best Balrog? I've heard of that Japanese guy, but never seen him play.

In any case PR Rog always looks amazing when he plays. When he wins he looks unstoppable and when he loses it's always close.


Pretty sure you can say he is. It's the same thing for Dieminion on Guile or Justin on Rufus.
There might be really good Japanese players on those characters as well, but tournament experience does a lot in this game.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
April 07 2014 17:16 GMT
#8437
He's definitely the best Balrog. And possibly the best USA player. Really excited to see him compete in Japan.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 08 2014 23:21 GMT
#8438
Damn, the Topanga world thing with PR_Rog is japan viewers only. FailFish
Won't stop people to upload it to youtube or youku, but it's still stupid as hell.

" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
April 10 2014 17:40 GMT
#8439
Full Ultra changelist.
http://shoryuken.com/2014/04/10/ultra-street-fighter-iv-final-change-list-released/

Full Ultra change log released. Thoughts?

___
Looking good for my characters overall. But I don't like this change to Juri

L, M and H Shikusen no longer can be done from back jump

EZ4ENCE
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 10 2014 17:43 GMT
#8440
Anyone know a good site for fightsticks in EU? Is it only Mad Catz?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 420 421 422 423 424 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 252
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3875
Leta 1976
Bale 52
Shine 26
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
Other Games
summit1g8402
JimRising 568
WinterStarcraft468
ViBE157
Mew2King24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo791
Other Games
• Scarra1061
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 15m
Patches Events
11h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 15m
OSC
19h 15m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.