• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9059 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 411

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 409 410 411 412 413 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 06 2014 16:44 GMT
#8201
They arrive a few days, they get practice rooms to play one another and then during the day of interviews and other fun stuff (green screen, etc.) they practice and play.

So they get like maybe 1-2 days to practice and get comfortable. They usually know their opponents traditionally a week or so before they fly over here.

This is how it was before and perhaps media changed up the schedule; but typically they have ample time (in my opinion) to prep on a remote level minimum.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Darkwhite
Profile Joined June 2007
Norway355 Posts
March 07 2014 05:17 GMT
#8202
After watching vortex vs vortex in ESGN 3.2, delayed wake up looks like a really good idea.
Darker than the sun's light; much stiller than the storm - slower than the lightning; just like the winter warm.
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-07 11:59:16
March 07 2014 11:58 GMT
#8203
Earlier I saw a video interview and Mike Ross said he saw a top 3 moment from fight nights in SF4 (maybe all of SF) and he wasn't specific. Anyone have the source on what he was talking about?

Also, I went to Alex's Arcade earlier as well and was surprised (haven't been there in years) to see they had expanded, had 2 SF4 cabs, and no more SF3 cab. And more surprisingly, there were 2 MVC2 cabs and like 15 dudes (basically everyone in there) playing KotH on them.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/alexs-arcade-santa-ana-2
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
March 07 2014 12:03 GMT
#8204
On March 07 2014 20:58 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Earlier I saw a video interview and Mike Ross said he saw a top 3 moment from fight nights in SF4 (maybe all of SF) and he wasn't specific. Anyone have the source on what he was talking about?

+ Show Spoiler +
It was probably the xian alioune fight which featured a crazy comeback
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-07 12:14:21
March 07 2014 12:08 GMT
#8205
On March 07 2014 21:03 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2014 20:58 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Earlier I saw a video interview and Mike Ross said he saw a top 3 moment from fight nights in SF4 (maybe all of SF) and he wasn't specific. Anyone have the source on what he was talking about?

+ Show Spoiler +
It was probably the xian alioune fight which featured a crazy comeback


this?



For what it's worth. The interview video was from a couple of days ago on March 4th, and he didn't specify when the match took place. (and their seasons were actually filmed at the same time so It's a bit confusing).



OT- Lilsusie sighting
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-07 14:07:34
March 07 2014 14:06 GMT
#8206
On March 07 2014 21:08 MarlieChurphy wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

On March 07 2014 21:03 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2014 20:58 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Earlier I saw a video interview and Mike Ross said he saw a top 3 moment from fight nights in SF4 (maybe all of SF) and he wasn't specific. Anyone have the source on what he was talking about?

+ Show Spoiler +
It was probably the xian alioune fight which featured a crazy comeback


this?

http://youtu.be/aAIKt01fW4c

For what it's worth. The interview video was from a couple of days ago on March 4th, and he didn't specify when the match took place. (and their seasons were actually filmed at the same time so It's a bit confusing).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axCV90egRFE


OT- Lilsusie sighting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0XjO2LMJJ0

Oh sorry I meant the second fight they had, this one:

Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 07 2014 14:24 GMT
#8207
Lilsusie is our Correspondent in South Korea; she will be reporting news every day in Korea (:

https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
March 08 2014 14:27 GMT
#8208
scumbag tactics:


RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
March 09 2014 14:04 GMT
#8209
http://shoryuken.com/2014/03/09/capcoms-yoshinori-ono-says-that-theyll-think-about-adding-edition-select-to-ultra-street-fighter-ivs-online-endless-battle-mode/

TLDR (if you couldn't tell from the impossibly long URL): There's a chance that edition select will be added to endless lobbies. As much as I dislike the mode, I hope this happens, since there's no reason not to allow players to play what they prefer in private unranked games.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
March 09 2014 14:29 GMT
#8210
I hope they do that, can be really good training to play against the broken version of chars if done correctly
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
March 09 2014 15:40 GMT
#8211
I don't see why they wouldn't. Just make it an option when you create the lobby, ala # of rounds and time limit, etc. I know I'll definitely have a lot of fun messing around with it, even though I hope it doesn't become standard for a long time lol
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
March 09 2014 19:02 GMT
#8212
I can't wait to play Gen with his old s.mk. People are also going to be freeee to vanilla Goukens overhead divekick.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
March 09 2014 21:00 GMT
#8213
Akuma demon flip palm was also overhead. Way more scary than Gouken's imo

But I don't care, I'll just play AE Yun. Gonna be fun since I started playing Yun in v2012. I never played his AE god mode days.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
SantosPhillipCarlo
Profile Joined September 2013
United States351 Posts
March 10 2014 18:49 GMT
#8214
Check out ItsJustATank's blog about SCR: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/445396-socal-regionals-2014
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
FadedCrab
Profile Joined January 2014
12 Posts
March 12 2014 09:52 GMT
#8215
I didn't thought I would be but I'm pretty fucking hype about the 5th character reveal. I have two hopes, it's a charge character, it's a zoner, or both. I suspect I'll be severely disappointed.
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
March 12 2014 10:36 GMT
#8216
I mean, if people are starting to consider Ibuki's pet raccoon as a potential candidate for the fifth character it is probably for the better that they'll release the info soon.

I just hope she's good looking LOL (and not a raccoon pls)
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
March 12 2014 11:22 GMT
#8217
On March 12 2014 18:52 FadedCrab wrote:
I didn't thought I would be but I'm pretty fucking hype about the 5th character reveal. I have two hopes, it's a charge character, it's a zoner, or both. I suspect I'll be severely disappointed.

I share those hopes. And that they give her Aegis Reflector.
aseq
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands4020 Posts
March 12 2014 11:34 GMT
#8218
Haha I just hope it's not a total wacky character that doesn't fit in. Like Roger or Mokujin, from Tekken. I hope it'll be a technical character, but not insanely fast, that still plays differently from the rest of the cast (eg. Dhalsim, Gen, Bison). He/She doesn't have to be too strong, that would only upset the current balance, but mid-tier is fine.
Darkwhite
Profile Joined June 2007
Norway355 Posts
March 12 2014 11:40 GMT
#8219
It will hopefully be Karin, and she'll hopefully be overpowered, because then we'll be listening to the best character theme all the time.
Darker than the sun's light; much stiller than the storm - slower than the lightning; just like the winter warm.
FadedCrab
Profile Joined January 2014
12 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 11:47:46
March 12 2014 11:47 GMT
#8220
On March 12 2014 20:22 ain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 18:52 FadedCrab wrote:
I didn't thought I would be but I'm pretty fucking hype about the 5th character reveal. I have two hopes, it's a charge character, it's a zoner, or both. I suspect I'll be severely disappointed.

I share those hopes. And that they give her Aegis Reflector.

Zoner maybe, but doubtful as people usually tend to get more hyped about rushdown. A charge character is sadly probably completely out of the question as Capcom doesn't seem to make them anymore. But there's still hope I guess.
Prev 1 409 410 411 412 413 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 288
MaxPax 192
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65568
Calm 3732
Shuttle 3450
Bisu 1597
FanTaSy 1563
EffOrt 591
Mini 534
Soma 436
Rush 376
Stork 330
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 285
firebathero 245
Light 236
Snow 191
ZerO 153
Last 145
Soulkey 134
actioN 108
Barracks 101
Zeus 98
Dewaltoss 70
Killer 65
Sea.KH 65
hero 59
Mong 57
Pusan 54
Hyun 45
Shinee 44
ToSsGirL 35
Shine 32
Bale 31
Free 30
Yoon 27
Sharp 22
PianO 21
zelot 21
sorry 20
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6893
Dendi847
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1310
kRYSTAL_236
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko420
Other Games
gofns42440
singsing2341
B2W.Neo687
hiko366
crisheroes287
byalli276
DeMusliM223
Livibee184
Hui .170
Liquid`VortiX104
Mew2King87
Rex70
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 994
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 27m
Replay Cast
9h 12m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.