• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7950 users

Diablo 2 thread - Page 12

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 69 Next
Svetz
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia311 Posts
June 17 2011 04:09 GMT
#221
Hey Guys, I've started playing on useast as *Svetz if anyone wants to friend me.

I've just started fresh so I won't be able to help out much until I've got my sorc levelled and geared but then I'll be happy to help boost anyone who needs it. Making a boosting/mf sorc as my first char as they always seem the most useful =)
When I grow up I want to be Harry Dresden ;(
ATLzac
Profile Joined February 2011
United States51 Posts
June 17 2011 05:49 GMT
#222
any1 play sc nl east?
Peace.
MrProb
Profile Joined January 2011
Thailand794 Posts
June 17 2011 06:24 GMT
#223
playing barb in d2 classic.... kinda hard when started out fresh. dunno if its a bug or something when i kept missing on the same mob like 6-10 times in a row eventho my hit rate is 95%
rave[wcr] wrote: wtf how can erik understand kelly, its like han solo and chewabacca overthere.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
June 17 2011 06:26 GMT
#224
Hammerdins are OP
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Brambled
Profile Joined July 2010
United States750 Posts
June 17 2011 06:35 GMT
#225
Annoying. Some reason I cant connect to any games now.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-18 01:21:17
June 18 2011 01:17 GMT
#226
Cow level has so many amazing drops I just got like two new runewords with socketed items from there. Too bad I killed the cow king without realizing it T_T

Anyways, was playing blood raven with blessed hammer on players 8. She has a lot of life, and she kept running everywhere so I switched to charging her. You can get a charge lock on any monster, keep charging them and put them in a stunned animation, as long as you don't charge them into a wall I think.
[image loading]
Anyways, after about ten minutes of charging around, this is the end result.

I was also wrong about antidote potions. Drinking three antidotes will still only raise max pst resist by 10%.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Diks
Profile Joined January 2010
Belgium1880 Posts
June 18 2011 01:24 GMT
#227
This thread made me want to play again some Hardcore D2 classic.
barb lvl 25 on EU server. My account name is DiKs, feel free to add me
the place is kinda desert
Jettster
Profile Joined July 2009
United States73 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-18 01:59:46
June 18 2011 01:59 GMT
#228
I started playing on HCL east again with a few friends. We're around lvl 75 in Hell but, wow, is it difficult with horrible gear. If anyone wants to play, add me *J3TTY
It's not who you play, it's how you play.
Pangolin
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1035 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-18 05:32:59
June 18 2011 03:02 GMT
#229
I'm giving away all my stuff on US West Ladder. Come to FreeTL/TL if you want any free stuff.
edit: Time's up, all my stuff has been given away. Now bring on Diablo 3!
It's easier not to.
Svetz
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia311 Posts
June 18 2011 04:42 GMT
#230
Damn you pangolin why couldn't you have been on east
When I grow up I want to be Harry Dresden ;(
Gliche
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States811 Posts
June 18 2011 05:24 GMT
#231
Looking through some of these pictures in this thread brought a smile to my face. So much nostalgia! However, not playing summon necro as first char always felt so terrible that I would just give up by the end of normal difficulty every ladder reset. I don't have the patience to slowly take out mobs. I always want to smash through the game lightning quick. Are there actually a lot people still playing? Or are the servers deserted by now? Back when I played there were baal runs 24/7 to jump into, but when I logged on a few months back, the place seemed dead.
KT fighting~!! | Designing things is fun!
Pangolin
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1035 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-18 05:33:30
June 18 2011 05:31 GMT
#232
Woops double post.
It's easier not to.
nalgene
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada2153 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-18 06:07:36
June 18 2011 06:07 GMT
#233
On June 15 2011 18:11 MrProb wrote:
bah a lot of Lightning immunes in Hell

even my lower resist wand doesnt help much, probably have to play some other classes since i dont feel like playing at players set at lower than 7

too lazy to do mf run

Get an infinity on your merc and you'll easily kill them like nothing if you're on LoD
Year 2500 Greater Israel ( Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Gaza Strip, West Bank, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen )
Shichibukai
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden355 Posts
June 18 2011 06:57 GMT
#234
thead makes me nostalgic about my singer barbarian :[
xarthaz
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1704 Posts
June 18 2011 07:40 GMT
#235
On June 17 2011 15:24 MrProb wrote:
playing barb in d2 classic.... kinda hard when started out fresh. dunno if its a bug or something when i kept missing on the same mob like 6-10 times in a row eventho my hit rate is 95%

Barb with whirlwind tears in classic... the damage is just massive. and the ladder is saturated with bonesnaps, you can probably get one free or a few hundred thousand gold.
Aah thats the stuff..
nalgene
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada2153 Posts
June 18 2011 15:32 GMT
#236
On June 18 2011 16:40 xarthaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 15:24 MrProb wrote:
playing barb in d2 classic.... kinda hard when started out fresh. dunno if its a bug or something when i kept missing on the same mob like 6-10 times in a row eventho my hit rate is 95%

Barb with whirlwind tears in classic... the damage is just massive. and the ladder is saturated with bonesnaps, you can probably get one free or a few hundred thousand gold.

isn't a 40% IAS Lance better..? they can do like 360 ( the rare ones with possible LL + ~250 AR in classic?
Year 2500 Greater Israel ( Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Gaza Strip, West Bank, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen )
xarthaz
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1704 Posts
June 19 2011 11:36 GMT
#237
On June 19 2011 00:32 nalgene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2011 16:40 xarthaz wrote:
On June 17 2011 15:24 MrProb wrote:
playing barb in d2 classic.... kinda hard when started out fresh. dunno if its a bug or something when i kept missing on the same mob like 6-10 times in a row eventho my hit rate is 95%

Barb with whirlwind tears in classic... the damage is just massive. and the ladder is saturated with bonesnaps, you can probably get one free or a few hundred thousand gold.

isn't a 40% IAS Lance better..? they can do like 360 ( the rare ones with possible LL + ~250 AR in classic?

crushing blow helps a ton because the raw damage is not big in classic and maces get bigger str bonus(which also helps a lot due to low ED nature of ww builds in classic) and martels do more dmg than lances if u go for the big guns later on.
Aah thats the stuff..
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-20 00:18:26
June 20 2011 00:16 GMT
#238
Ahh my stash is so Pretty :3
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Duriel
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
Black Duriel is much easier now, I got 85% cold resist since half of dureil's damage comes from his holy freeze's +cold damage to attack modifier.
Then my blocking, defiance, and holy shield helped against another half of his attacks. I still had to use full rejuvs though T_T


How do you kill bone fetishes?
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
You see those things right next to my merc? When they die they do 90 damage to me! They can also get critical hits, so 200! I only have 600 life, and one time three of them suicided into me and I almost died. How do you deal with bone fetishes? Right now I just run away from them like a sissy and gulp full rejuvs. My merc kills them. In hell though, I'm afraid that two stray fetishes would kill me. They get 300 (x2 with a crit) damage when they die, and it's physical damage!


Mephisto
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
Mephisto's time of the month again... I'm using malice with a military pick and unblockable smite for super open wounds stacking :D


Cathan's seals drop like pop quizzes the week after winter break.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
The first time I got this ring, I though, maybe I'll be able to use it if I switch to a sacrifice build.
The second time I got this item, I really thought hard about using sacrifice, and respeccing to it once blessed hammer got boring.
[image loading]
Now I find this item again! What the??! I can't even use three... it's not like people have more than two fingers to wear rings on!... oh wait
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Grenst
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3 Posts
June 20 2011 16:46 GMT
#239
Any players on USEast? Me and two friends are starting up new chars
Playguuu
Profile Joined April 2010
United States926 Posts
June 20 2011 18:35 GMT
#240
I started playing this again, I usually stopped playing at like level 30 since I didn't know what I was doing with my character and what gear to go for.

I'm playing a werebear with grizzly at 20 right now. He's quite the beast and hits really hard. I was actually able to have my merc and bear tank duriel without either dying in Nightmare(Strength runeword on merc really helped). I don't know how useful the bear is going to be later on and into hell but so far it seems to be working out.

Anyone have any experience with the werebear/grizzly act 3 nightmare and beyond? So far it's working out just aoe stunning everything with shockwave while my merc and bear clean everything up. I'm worried though that eventually I'll need to fight stuff solo and my hit rating is really low but don't want to dump a bunch of points into dexterity if I don't have to.

Also I have a bunch of gems that I've been collecting, but it's severely eating into my inventory. Should I just not bother or keep the lower ones for rune transmutes. Any actual use for these?
I used to be just like you, then I took a sweetroll to the knee.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 187
Terrorterran 17
Bale 15
Noble 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 786
Counter-Strike
taco 318
Other Games
summit1g11899
C9.Mang0375
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1246
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo260
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h
Monday Night Weeklies
13h
Replay Cast
20h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.