• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10750 users

Spiral Knights free MMO - Page 17

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Avius
Profile Joined October 2007
Iraq1796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 11:36:26
June 21 2011 09:38 GMT
#321
I sent you a friends request ingame Jienny! Hope to see you there, I'd like to join the guild. It's getting pretty lonely.

My name is Aviuz ingame. Add me anyone.
aka. Samael
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 21 2011 09:52 GMT
#322
It's a shame that the Jelly tokens can be used to buy 3 star gear. You'd think that they'd be 4 star since that's what you need to unlock tier 3 ^_^ Failed miserably trying to kill the jelly with a couple random groups. He's pretty much impossible for 2* people
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 18:03:20
June 21 2011 17:58 GMT
#323
Oh god, with energy prices as high as they are I might actually spend another $5 on this game. Considering that I already spent 40 hours playing, it's not like it isn't worth it. To buy is like 4100:100

@.@

On June 21 2011 18:23 Jienny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 18:15 Fontong wrote:
How high star equipment would you require for jelly runs? I would gladly go with you but I'm mostly 4*, though they are leveled quite a bit.


Jelly runs are tier 2 in game. So technically you need 2* to do them. Two days ago I did it with 3 other with 2* gear and myself with full 5*s, but we died quite bit (due to my lag and failure) and it was not the easiest thing to do.

Personally I would prefer to do it with 3* geared people at least(for boss, not for the levels).

Ok. I'm much better than 3*, so why don't you send my a friend request in game. It's summertime so I'll be on a lot. My ID: Fontong. I'm in some random guild right now, but I can just leave and join TL.

Hope to see you in game.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
cyberspace
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada955 Posts
June 21 2011 18:22 GMT
#324
just sent some friend requests. cant wait to play with TL. :p
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hobserk
Profile Joined April 2011
10 Posts
June 21 2011 18:53 GMT
#325
If you send me a friend request to get invited include at least some kind of text saying you want to join the guild. When I'm in town i usually get friend requests from random people just because of my shiney shield (lol)
andrewnguyener
Profile Joined March 2011
United States548 Posts
June 21 2011 19:13 GMT
#326
gonna try out this game since it's one of the few games Steam has for Macs. and it's cheap (free)
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
June 21 2011 23:04 GMT
#327
On June 22 2011 04:13 andrewnguyener wrote:
gonna try out this game since it's one of the few games Steam has for Macs. and it's cheap (free)


def check it out. its free and only a 300mb download. if you like working towards some gear via grinding,trading and crafting it can be quite addicting ~
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
excess1ve
Profile Joined January 2008
United States359 Posts
June 21 2011 23:19 GMT
#328
my ign is exies, feel free to add me, i usually just run jk or something until Three Rings will stop being lame about the binding of items and crap.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 22 2011 02:46 GMT
#329
So is there anything to do in Tier 2 besides farm the way up to the Royal Jelly until you have the gear the actually kill him?
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
June 23 2011 05:31 GMT
#330
I'm going to see if I can't corner myself a few markets, just for fun.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
skp
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada134 Posts
June 23 2011 22:48 GMT
#331
Does anybody know which Tier 1 instance gives the most crowns per run?
candlejackisgonn
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States159 Posts
June 24 2011 00:11 GMT
#332
I made a bunch doing a tier 1 run in the latest gate, the one with the sun picture. Although I solo'd it with 3-4* gear and was 1-2 hitting everything save for the monsters in the danger room.
Airdraken
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom64 Posts
June 24 2011 12:28 GMT
#333
love to play ign : Airdraken
currently trying to make cobalt gear and just made my firotech alchemer.
pretty fun although i dont understand how to play efficiently and used crystals well to make levels.

soloed that massive cat when i played. cant remember his name though
snorbolax or smth?
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
June 26 2011 13:10 GMT
#334
i started this game but couldnt find a place for my level. i am 3 and in the arcade
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
June 26 2011 13:41 GMT
#335
I've been playing this a bit to kill time when downloading new tv shows and stuff, pretty relaxing. I like some of the "four swords-esque" gameplay. Pretty awesome for free!
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 27 2011 16:42 GMT
#336
Well I'm thoroughly disappointed with the market in the game and will probably quit playing. Energy prices increase everyday while material prices go down. It's barely profitable to run Royal Jelly anymore, let alone make enough crowns to get into tier 3. Unless some major overhaul happens very soon I don't think it's worth playing anymore because energy will keep rising in price and materials will keep dropping
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
bmn
Profile Joined August 2010
886 Posts
June 27 2011 16:56 GMT
#337
On June 28 2011 01:42 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Well I'm thoroughly disappointed with the market in the game and will probably quit playing. Energy prices increase everyday while material prices go down. It's barely profitable to run Royal Jelly anymore, let alone make enough crowns to get into tier 3. Unless some major overhaul happens very soon I don't think it's worth playing anymore because energy will keep rising in price and materials will keep dropping


I only just started, but I'm confused.

Surely I cannot be in the minority if I play this for the combat -- nicer items are cool, but I don't really sweat it -- instead of actually trying to make profit in-game?

Or are you complaining because it's too hard to play for free now, since you can't make enough crowns to pay for energy? (That's a valid complaint, I just wouldn't know since I'm still new)
Oozo
Profile Joined December 2009
Finland432 Posts
June 27 2011 17:21 GMT
#338
On June 28 2011 01:56 bmn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 01:42 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Well I'm thoroughly disappointed with the market in the game and will probably quit playing. Energy prices increase everyday while material prices go down. It's barely profitable to run Royal Jelly anymore, let alone make enough crowns to get into tier 3. Unless some major overhaul happens very soon I don't think it's worth playing anymore because energy will keep rising in price and materials will keep dropping


I only just started, but I'm confused.

Surely I cannot be in the minority if I play this for the combat -- nicer items are cool, but I don't really sweat it -- instead of actually trying to make profit in-game?

Or are you complaining because it's too hard to play for free now, since you can't make enough crowns to pay for energy? (That's a valid complaint, I just wouldn't know since I'm still new)


Sadly that market promotes that so called darkside of this game, which is that it basicly is micro payment game afterall. I love the combat style on it, and it would work great, but just now when I logged. My latency of game has dropped to way over red and its unplayable totally.

So I guess its time for me to take a break and see if they can fix that problem at all. I still will handle guild stuffs reguraly, just send mail me ingame or PM here at TL.
SKT for OSL!
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 27 2011 18:42 GMT
#339
On June 28 2011 01:56 bmn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 01:42 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Well I'm thoroughly disappointed with the market in the game and will probably quit playing. Energy prices increase everyday while material prices go down. It's barely profitable to run Royal Jelly anymore, let alone make enough crowns to get into tier 3. Unless some major overhaul happens very soon I don't think it's worth playing anymore because energy will keep rising in price and materials will keep dropping


I only just started, but I'm confused.

Surely I cannot be in the minority if I play this for the combat -- nicer items are cool, but I don't really sweat it -- instead of actually trying to make profit in-game?

Or are you complaining because it's too hard to play for free now, since you can't make enough crowns to pay for energy? (That's a valid complaint, I just wouldn't know since I'm still new)


I don't see why energy prices won't continue to rise and if they continue to rise I won't be able to play for free unless I merchant on the auction house ^_^ Also, you need (lots of) money to upgrade your equipment due to the nature of crafting. The combat is fun, but I don't want to run the same thing over and over and over again (Royal Jelly). Unlocking tier 3 and soloing the boss there would be entertaining to me and fun, but the way the game is going I don't see that as a possibility.

You could theoretically always play for free since you naturally regain mist energy over time, but I have no interest in being capped at spending 30 minutes on the game each day or however long it takes me to run through tier 2.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Avius
Profile Joined October 2007
Iraq1796 Posts
June 29 2011 13:20 GMT
#340
Energy prices stopped rising at ~5,3k. I never thought I'd see the day.

I guess it is going to fall again (I sincerely hope :S) after the surge of players from Steam. Lots of people probably tried it out and then got bored and just stopped playing.

I just bought and crafted my Angelic Helm and bought the Cold Iron Carver receipe and mats for about 12k CR :S Ouch, I need to wait for my ME to fill up so I can grind some more CR to selfsustain again, which is perfectly possible imo, if you keep at it.
aka. Samael
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O178
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13957
Shuttle 363
White-Ra 240
ZZZero.O 178
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm103
League of Legends
Doublelift3625
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9471
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0302
crisheroes289
ToD253
Livibee195
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1087
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 42
• Adnapsc2 26
• HeavenSC 15
• Sammyuel 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV278
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 3m
Replay Cast
1h 3m
OSC
14h 3m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.