• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12967 users

Spiral Knights free MMO - Page 15

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
TMStarcraft
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia686 Posts
April 30 2011 06:47 GMT
#281
On April 30 2011 15:31 Jienny wrote:
Good news for those who are planning on buying CE with real money.

+ Show Spoiler +
Between April 29th 3pm PDT and May 6th 3pm PDT, purchase energy packages of $9.95 USD or more and receive a special bonus item from the new Rose Regalia costume set for each purchase! The item is selected at random. No one item from the Rose Regalia set is rarer than another. All six items are costume only items. They have no defensive stats or special properties and can only be equipped in the costume slot.


What I looked at game files. Pvp, auction house and tabards(they are quite revealing actually, they add folders for new stuff before release ) are added in there. Hopefully they add those in less than a month or its probably going to be even more quiet than before.

I wish they would apply that retroactively D:

Jienny you managed to kill Vanaduke yet?
||
Oozo
Profile Joined December 2009
Finland432 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 06:55:30
April 30 2011 06:53 GMT
#282
On April 30 2011 15:40 EchelonTee wrote:
Is there any room in the guild now from inactive people? I've wanted to join for some time but I held off until I got at least some basic game knowledge IGN: Echelon


There is room, and quite lots of room. If you check activity list, you can notice that some been offline for near 3 weeks. So just poke me with mail in game which includes name of your TL account.

On April 30 2011 15:47 TMStarcraft wrote:
Jienny you managed to kill Vanaduke yet?


Nope, been to p3 with soloing... and now I have concentrated on heating up my argent defender and CE. Its not hard encounter at all, just some bad luck combined with silly attempts of soloing .

edit. sooo many typos
SKT for OSL!
Lucy1nTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
39 Posts
May 01 2011 00:04 GMT
#283
On April 30 2011 15:47 TMStarcraft wrote:

I wish they would apply that retroactively D:


I hear that. =P

Do i need some 5* gear before i start Firestorm citadel do you guys think? Every time i've tried so far i die like 8 times on first level of it. =/
keeblur
Profile Joined April 2010
United States826 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-14 09:42:14
May 14 2011 09:41 GMT
#284
Got this game a few days ago, and I must say it's enjoyable.

One question though: When you get higher tiered, can you sustain the account without paying money? I noticed early on it's a little difficult to try and get enough crowns in order to buy energy with them, but does that get easier as you tier up?
Isn't it ironic and selfish to say that God made man in his image, when God was made in man's image?
Hobserk
Profile Joined April 2011
10 Posts
June 15 2011 06:31 GMT
#285
Hey looks like the guild has officially died. Anyway, if anyone still considers coming back here is a summary of what has happened during the last 30 days.


--auction house--
First they started by adding the long awaited auction house. While it comes with a needlessly high 10% sale tax, it has made trading both easier and more profitable.

--crafting nerfs--
At the same time however they changed crafting so that 4* and 5* will now be bound if they are based on a bound item (95% require such an item).
At the same time crafting costs where shifted to cost less crowns, and a lot more ce. Crafting a 5* item now costs 800ce

--new boss dungeon--
A new T1 dungeon was added featuring a nice looking wolf thing and new reward items. You might want to consider coming back just to check out the boss, but it is obviously easy enough with high end equipment

--steam release--
Just yesterday the game was released as part of steam's new free game programm. An influx of fresh blood is to be expected

nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
June 15 2011 07:03 GMT
#286
Saw this was released on steam and downloaded it today, went through to haven and went through one dungeon so far... Seems pretty fun but it's confusing trying to work out how to upgrade weapons etc...
u gotta sk8
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 17 2011 15:19 GMT
#287
Is there any sort of beginner guide to this? I'm acquiring 2* items and I'm wondering if it's better to go for the recipe chain sort of items or just random pieces as well. If the recipe chains are the only good 5* items it's pretty obvious to go for them, but if there's other options why bother ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
BloodNinja
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2791 Posts
June 17 2011 15:23 GMT
#288
On a different note, does anyone else get massive lag spikes? I downlaoded the game from Stream a couple days ago and it would spike every 3 seconds. I am playing from the US east coast.
Hobserk
Profile Joined April 2011
10 Posts
June 17 2011 17:50 GMT
#289
There's a beginner guide on the wiki: http://wiki.spiralknights.com/New_Player_Briefing

Pretty sure there aren't any 5* items left that can be crafted without a chain any more


Those lag spikes can sometimes be solved by restarting the game. There used to be a bug with ice levels that caused those spikes and they didn't go away even after the level ended, but i haven't been hit by that in a while. That said, the game does lag a bit more since all the new players arrived
ak1knight
Profile Joined April 2010
United States313 Posts
June 17 2011 17:55 GMT
#290
On June 18 2011 00:23 BloodNinja wrote:
On a different note, does anyone else get massive lag spikes? I downlaoded the game from Stream a couple days ago and it would spike every 3 seconds. I am playing from the US east coast.

I had that too and switching to full screen fixed it.
w00t
Teejing
Profile Joined January 2009
Germany1360 Posts
June 17 2011 17:57 GMT
#291
If needed i can spare some 2* gear or some energy for fellow tl members.
DrBoo
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1177 Posts
June 17 2011 17:58 GMT
#292
I just downloaded this from steam already played for a while and its a lot of fun. Is there a TL clan setup in the game?
"DrBoo is an elaborate troll" -Pufftrees
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 17 2011 18:22 GMT
#293
I'm playing under the name Heshihobo. I buddied everybody mentioned in the post because I couldn't figure out how to whisper people ^_^ I killed that snorlax thing earlier today as well. That is an annoying fight to solo...
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Hobserk
Profile Joined April 2011
10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-17 18:36:15
June 17 2011 18:32 GMT
#294
Added you. If anyone else is intrested in reviving the clan, message me (/t Hobserk) in game and I'll add you. As I said the clan is more or less dead right now though
tjg92
Profile Joined March 2011
United States100 Posts
June 17 2011 21:42 GMT
#295
I enjoy this game but I don't understand a lot of how things work in it. I'm very confused.
The Maze Blog: http://mazeblog-tjg92.blogspot.com
Silentenigma
Profile Joined July 2009
Turkey2037 Posts
June 18 2011 03:32 GMT
#296
Same here.I recently started too.Is there a some guide what to do go go endgame.
日本語が上手ですね
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
June 18 2011 03:53 GMT
#297
This game is fun as hell, pretty simplistic however. Things are pretty easy to figure out by yourself, there's a wiki if you need info on things.
Battleaxe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States843 Posts
June 18 2011 04:20 GMT
#298
Perhaps I'll consider coming back based on the changes listed above. I was having a rough time playing for whatever reason, it might be worth a second look.

Now that this on steam games, doesn't make it any more appealing other then the fresh blood, but we'll see. For newer players, I have most of the t1 and t2 recipes, so if you see me online feel free to hit me up if you need something made. You'll need mats though XD

name -> Battleaxe
Without a community, we're all just a bunch of geeks.
darkcloud8282
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada776 Posts
June 18 2011 04:45 GMT
#299
I started this game when it showed up on Steam, but got bored quite quickly. The game literally has everyone doing the same thing (hack n slash) and there's no choice of skills/classes which I have gotten used to having from other MMOs..
Oozo
Profile Joined December 2009
Finland432 Posts
June 18 2011 12:02 GMT
#300
Well, after coming back, I've made about 400,000 crowns just selling my old stuffs at AH... and crown ce trade is at 3,3k right now so its really profitable.

Anyways there quite few still online from us
SKT for OSL!
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta19
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9414
Artosis 661
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe36
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee417
C9.Mang0388
Maynarde161
Mew2King44
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 27m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.