• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7255 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 652

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 650 651 652 653 654 698 Next
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
December 26 2015 13:35 GMT
#13021
Did you buy Original Sin when you were planning to buy Pillars of Eternity if you expected darker and grittier world?
Silvanel
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Poland4769 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-26 14:22:40
December 26 2015 14:11 GMT
#13022
On December 26 2015 22:35 daemir wrote:
Did you buy Original Sin when you were planning to buy Pillars of Eternity if you expected darker and grittier world?


I am in process of finishing Pillars, and yes i find it much more interesting. I just thought Orginal Sin would be more dark based on my experience with Ego Draconis. I guess i was mistaken.

Edit: I just looked at divinity's timeline and it seems that Orginal Sin takes place even before Divine Divinity. Some pieces fall into place right now. I guess i expected something else, kinda assumed things
Pathetic Greta hater.
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17908 Posts
December 26 2015 21:15 GMT
#13023
if any one cares what happened with Steam.

Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Absentia
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:18 GMT
#13024
On December 26 2015 20:14 Silvanel wrote:
Just started playing Orginal Sin. I expected something dark and gritty (or maybe not dark but more serious) like Ego Draconis was. But it looks like fucking Fable the colours omg, and retarded dialogs and voice acting. Thinking about returning the game. Does it get more serious or is it like that all the way?



I couldn't make it past 5 minutes into the first city. I'm playing Shadowrun: Dragonball atm, and it's a bit more enjoyable. Have you tried that?
Silvanel
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Poland4769 Posts
December 27 2015 11:25 GMT
#13025
Played Dragonfall, Hongkong is on my waiting list. I think i will give Orginal Sin another try. I am just sad it isnt what i wanted.
Pathetic Greta hater.
-Dustin-
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States718 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-27 17:16:26
December 27 2015 17:14 GMT
#13026
Never mind of course after 15 minutes of trying as soon as I post it starts working.
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
December 27 2015 17:44 GMT
#13027
On December 28 2015 02:14 -Dustin- wrote:
Never mind of course after 15 minutes of trying as soon as I post it starts working.

No, it worked because you posted your problem.
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
December 27 2015 17:52 GMT
#13028
On December 27 2015 08:18 Absentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2015 20:14 Silvanel wrote:
Just started playing Orginal Sin. I expected something dark and gritty (or maybe not dark but more serious) like Ego Draconis was. But it looks like fucking Fable the colours omg, and retarded dialogs and voice acting. Thinking about returning the game. Does it get more serious or is it like that all the way?



I couldn't make it past 5 minutes into the first city. I'm playing Shadowrun: Dragonball atm, and it's a bit more enjoyable. Have you tried that?


Same here, I lost patience with Divinity OS simply because nobody seemed to do anything in the first city and nothing was particularly interesting. Though I had just come off playing Pillars of Eternity (another game I couldn't finish) so maybe it was just by comparison.
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
December 27 2015 19:12 GMT
#13029
Even my little sister had the patience to finish DO:S with me although when it came to puzzles I'm pretty sure she alt tabbed or grabbed her phone and I had to figure them out. Then again most games are more fun as a co-op but I do think I would have played through it solo too. Overall the gameplay is pretty slow though.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
December 27 2015 21:21 GMT
#13030
D:OS first area is different from the rest of the game, dont know why they did it.
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
December 27 2015 21:27 GMT
#13031
D:OS was a bit of a weird one for me. It's like the more I played it the better I thought the game was.
Absentia
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-27 21:33:02
December 27 2015 21:32 GMT
#13032
On December 28 2015 04:12 Vaelone wrote:
Even my little sister had the patience to finish DO:S with me although when it came to puzzles I'm pretty sure she alt tabbed or grabbed her phone and I had to figure them out. Then again most games are more fun as a co-op but I do think I would have played through it solo too. Overall the gameplay is pretty slow though.


The game is probably a lot more rewarding when played in co-op, but I'm forever alone :'(. The dialogue system between the two characters felt like I was having a conversation with myself. I've struggled to play through Icewind Dale 1 and 2 for the same reason.

On December 28 2015 06:21 LaNague wrote:
D:OS first area is different from the rest of the game, dont know why they did it.


RPGs without a good plot don't really interest me. At that point, D:OS's story seemed pretty bad and generic, and I do expect some kind of hook in the first 30 minutes of the game.
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
December 27 2015 23:09 GMT
#13033
The overarching story indeed never does become that interesting and ends up being really forgettable. Although I believe they did change stuff for the enhanced edition, I played the launch version myself so can't say how EE compares.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
December 28 2015 07:21 GMT
#13034
Full Tropico 4 package for $10 was a great deal.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
akatama
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Romania982 Posts
December 28 2015 11:01 GMT
#13035
I always saw Divinity: Original Sin as a parody. A cliche story with cliche characters. Your party even comments on that on several occasions. I took it with a good dose of laughter and it was really enjoyable.
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-28 11:32:14
December 28 2015 11:29 GMT
#13036
I was going to buy some games just before the cache malfunctioning. So still haven't bought anything but i will probably go with these tonight.

To the Moon
Hotline Miami 1&2
Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition
Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

P.S: Any comments on hotline miami? Should i buy both of them or just the second?
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
December 28 2015 11:41 GMT
#13037
Both games are great don't see why you wouldn't get both.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8710 Posts
December 28 2015 12:02 GMT
#13038
On December 28 2015 20:29 Isualin wrote:
I was going to buy some games just before the cache malfunctioning. So still haven't bought anything but i will probably go with these tonight.

To the Moon
Hotline Miami 1&2
Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition
Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

P.S: Any comments on hotline miami? Should i buy both of them or just the second?


Great choices, although IWD EE is probably a waste of money compared to the old version.
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
December 28 2015 14:13 GMT
#13039
On December 28 2015 21:02 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 20:29 Isualin wrote:


Great choices, although IWD EE is probably a waste of money compared to the old version.

May i ask why? I played icewind dale ~10 years ago but i don't remember much honestly.
My plan was to play this in co-op with a friend and i thought EE would have less bugs etc. I also played BG:EE without any problems last year
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
JFe4R
Profile Joined November 2009
United States54 Posts
December 28 2015 14:23 GMT
#13040
I wanted to play an action rpg (aRPG) like diablo 2 and brought these two (2) games (Grim Dawn & Helldivers). So far i loved them both, they are worth the price!

Grim Dawn - Plays like a much polished version of titan quest. The setting changed, from medievial (greece), it looks more like diablo (dark world filled with monsters) with a feeling of magic-punk with guns. Although the game is early access, so far i haven't encounter any bugs in my 15 hours playthrough (just finished act 1 twice because i wanted to test different builds).

Helldivers - Remembers me like a a arcade version of torchlight (not much depth in the RPG element), which setting plays in the Starship Trooper universe. This is more like a time waster which you can hope in and out just to have fun in multiplayer.
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
Prev 1 650 651 652 653 654 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 276
Nina 133
SpeCial 63
ViBE63
Nathanias 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12315
Artosis 475
NaDa 32
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever268
febbydoto25
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox515
Mew2King83
Other Games
summit1g6188
Grubby2898
Liquid`RaSZi1786
shahzam618
WinterStarcraft428
C9.Mang0292
JimRising 237
Trikslyr22
JuggernautJason2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 15m
INu's Battles
12h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 15m
OSC
23h 30m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.