• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:36
CEST 06:36
KST 13:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20260Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8726 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 650

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 648 649 650 651 652 698 Next
-Dustin-
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States718 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-25 20:55:15
December 25 2015 20:54 GMT
#12981
Yeah Apparently they got hacked look at their twitter. Seems really bad.

Everyones logging into other peoples accounts. You can see all their information I just went to remove my payment info and I'm on an account thats not mine...
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
December 25 2015 21:00 GMT
#12982
Hmmm this is not cool :/

Not sure what to do about it, don't even feel like playing my daily dose of x-com.
Revolutionist fan
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
December 25 2015 21:01 GMT
#12983
Steam really fucked up bad holy shit........so much personal info could be compromised.
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
December 25 2015 21:01 GMT
#12984
yeah i'm definitely not going to log into my main account. scary to think that all that information is just out there
-Dustin-
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States718 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-25 21:09:39
December 25 2015 21:04 GMT
#12985
Afaik CC information only the last couple digits were leaked but your email/purchase history/activated codes are all out there for who ever got your account.

It won't currently won't let me delete my payment details but I assume its to late to matter anyways.

I finally got to delete my information and when it refreshed it put me on a Japanese account.
Coppermantis
Profile Joined June 2012
United States845 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-25 21:15:07
December 25 2015 21:08 GMT
#12986
I guess this is why Steam was down for me for a little while? Also holy shit yeah, I clicked on Account Details and it gives me a random person's account each time.


And now it won't let me log in. Yikes.

On December 26 2015 06:04 -Dustin- wrote:
Afaik CC information only the last couple digits were leaked but your email/purchase history/activated codes are all out there for who ever got your account.

It won't currently won't let me delete my payment details but I assume its to late to matter anyways.

I finally got to delete my information and when it refreshed it put me on a Japanese account.


Is there a way to delete payment details without going to Account Details? That, naturally, only gives me someone else's info.

-Dustin-
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States718 Posts
December 25 2015 21:18 GMT
#12987
I'm not sure eventually the account details gave me mine and after like 15 tries I got mine deleted. I would try the website. Most are advising not to log into steam if you aren't already logged on but honestly I have no idea what the issue is or if not logging in would even help.
Kasto
Profile Joined May 2010
473 Posts
December 25 2015 21:21 GMT
#12988
Looking around it seems to be a caching issue with their servers. You are seeing pages that were meant for others and aren't actually logged onto someone else account. So if you never went to your account/payment page, those pages of you will not be currently on their servers.

So just stay off steam for now if you're logged on.
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
December 25 2015 21:22 GMT
#12989
I can't access anything or log in. =( Damn. I only had 1 credit card linked so I'll keep an eye on it. Luckily I don't do the whole item trading game but holy shit. I expect people that deal in item trading to be totally WIPED out after this.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
akatama
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Romania982 Posts
December 25 2015 21:22 GMT
#12990
If I had no CC data saved, am I safe? Purchased some stuff in the past and at one point had my info saved, but deleted it a long time ago (around spring this year).
-Dustin-
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States718 Posts
December 25 2015 21:24 GMT
#12991
People are now saying not to unlink anything it puts you at more risk. I have no idea and not really trusting anything until steam makes an official statement.

I guess I'll have to watch my card for awhile..
-Dustin-
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States718 Posts
December 25 2015 21:28 GMT
#12992
On December 26 2015 06:22 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
I can't access anything or log in. =( Damn. I only had 1 credit card linked so I'll keep an eye on it. Luckily I don't do the whole item trading game but holy shit. I expect people that deal in item trading to be totally WIPED out after this.

Well the issue is that when you go to your account information you see someones account info not your own. You can't access their library or inventory. I also don't think you can change anything on their account info.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
December 25 2015 21:28 GMT
#12993
Same, I can't get in right now and nothing seems to be happening. Going to just hold off and see what happens.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
December 25 2015 21:30 GMT
#12994
Bah I left my steam to download while I went out for Xmas. Hope things are okay.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
December 25 2015 21:36 GMT
#12995
Yeah I can't do shit right now. I took up a suggestion on Twitter to unlink Steam from my Paypal though. And I actually used my debit card yesterday for the sale...fml. Guess I will keep an eye on my bank account until Steam gets their shit fixed and tells us if any CC info was stolen.

Really fucking shitty, on Christmas of all days to have this happen T_T
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-25 21:42:27
December 25 2015 21:40 GMT
#12996
I was browsing the store for them sweet cheap games and my interface became russian. Since anonymous is targeting my country, i thought they hacked my account. Clicking a button changed the interface to spanish, a second click changed it to finnish or something like that so i went wtf? I did not check anyones account info though. But i don't store my credit card info on steam for the possibility of something like this happening.
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
December 25 2015 21:41 GMT
#12997
Valve gonna have to do something to make this up to everyone >_<

This is bullshit
Kasto
Profile Joined May 2010
473 Posts
December 25 2015 21:41 GMT
#12998
https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/3y7r0b/do_not_login_to_any_steam_websites/
For information.

And from there: "Do NOT unlink PayPal, do NOT remove credit card info. You aren't protecting yourself and risking others from accessing your information."
Ie. If you go to your accounts page or look at your payment information, it'll be in their caching server and possibly sent to others.
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-25 21:42:20
December 25 2015 21:41 GMT
#12999
Double post, sorry.
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
December 25 2015 21:44 GMT
#13000
wanted to unwind a bit and play some Valdis Story T_T what do I play now? This just shows how much I'm dependent on Steam for my gaming needs
Prev 1 648 649 650 651 652 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 8741
Rain 1839
GuemChi 631
FanTaSy 121
sSak 52
Bale 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1114
minikerr35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1048
Mew2King78
Other Games
summit1g7310
WinterStarcraft603
C9.Mang0172
ViBE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 30
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush770
• Stunt376
Other Games
• Scarra935
• Shiphtur794
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 25m
INu's Battles
6h 25m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 25m
OSC
17h 40m
Replay Cast
18h 25m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.