• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:16
CEST 09:16
KST 16:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8775 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 649

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 647 648 649 650 651 698 Next
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8710 Posts
December 23 2015 21:11 GMT
#12961
On December 24 2015 01:37 GinDo wrote:
What do you guys think of ESO? I read alot of mixed reviews. I loved Skyrim, and as a kid i played Runescape . And if i get it should i grab imperial edition?


I only know the launch state so I don't know whether they fixed the combat or anything but imho it's not worth it at all.
domane
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada1606 Posts
December 23 2015 21:32 GMT
#12962
It seems that the Winter Sale < Autumn/Exploration Sale < Summer Sale
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-24 00:01:53
December 24 2015 00:01 GMT
#12963
just for you, my suggestions so that you stop complaining.
500 quality + gameplay hours for around 20 euro

I personally have noticed i have like 80% of all games in top 30, so ofc there isnt much to buy this sale.



Valkyria Chronicles, turn based squad based with japanese story telling

http://store.steampowered.com/app/294860/


Silent Storm, JA2 successor with fully destructible enviroments

http://store.steampowered.com/app/254960/



Majesty 2, casual strategy where you nurture your heroes and send them on task by offering gold, has some problems where in the first camaign your workers might get unlucky and killed before having a chance to finish building, but other than that an excellent timewaster, one of my most played games.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/73020/



wizardry 8, the best combat RPG ever created, it is truely excellent in char development and very nice feeling of exploration and danger. Stand alone story basically.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/245450/


metal gear revengeance, excellent sword action game

http://store.steampowered.com/app/235460/

Capresis
Profile Joined September 2008
United States518 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-24 02:07:04
December 24 2015 02:06 GMT
#12964
I must have played Majesty 2 the wrong way, because I hated that game. Every mission was about the same for me; figure out what order to build things in until I find something that survives the initial onslaught, slowly beat the enemy back, then sit there and mostly idle for 15 minutes while I wait for my forces to clear out the map. What do people find fun about it?
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
December 24 2015 02:17 GMT
#12965
On December 24 2015 11:06 Capricis wrote:
I must have played Majesty 2 the wrong way, because I hated that game. Every mission was about the same for me; figure out what order to build things in until I find something that survives the initial onslaught, slowly beat the enemy back, then sit there and mostly idle for 15 minutes while I wait for my forces to clear out the map. What do people find fun about it?


Personally I really liked the first Majesty, which was just... better IMO in many aspects, including that missions were different. Majesty 2 was disappointment for me even tho I really tried liking it.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
December 24 2015 04:17 GMT
#12966
I'll just say, the first 4 episodes of GoT Telltale were amazing. Last 2..... eh.

All 6 episodes for 11 bucks though, great deal.
Forever Young
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-24 07:35:26
December 24 2015 07:34 GMT
#12967
On December 24 2015 13:17 sung_moon wrote:
I'll just say, the first 4 episodes of GoT Telltale were amazing. Last 2..... eh.

All 6 episodes for 11 bucks though, great deal.

i want to buy it but that type of game didnt work for me in The Walking Dead, although i love GoT :/
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-24 11:33:43
December 24 2015 11:32 GMT
#12968
On December 24 2015 06:11 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2015 01:37 GinDo wrote:
What do you guys think of ESO? I read alot of mixed reviews. I loved Skyrim, and as a kid i played Runescape . And if i get it should i grab imperial edition?


I only know the launch state so I don't know whether they fixed the combat or anything but imho it's not worth it at all.

Really? What is the issue with combat? I am not a hardcore MMO player fyi.

Currently on sale for 23 usd, and 31 usd for imperial
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
December 24 2015 11:38 GMT
#12969
On December 24 2015 20:32 GinDo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2015 06:11 Miragee wrote:
On December 24 2015 01:37 GinDo wrote:
What do you guys think of ESO? I read alot of mixed reviews. I loved Skyrim, and as a kid i played Runescape . And if i get it should i grab imperial edition?


I only know the launch state so I don't know whether they fixed the combat or anything but imho it's not worth it at all.

Really? What is the issue with combat? I am not a hardcore MMO player fyi.

Currently on sale for 23 usd, and 31 usd for imperial

The combat is just junk and feels like you're dragging your character through mud, the game isn't anything special itself either.

You'd likely have more fun by just modding skyrim, oblivion or morrowind honestly.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8710 Posts
December 24 2015 11:59 GMT
#12970
On December 24 2015 20:32 GinDo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2015 06:11 Miragee wrote:
On December 24 2015 01:37 GinDo wrote:
What do you guys think of ESO? I read alot of mixed reviews. I loved Skyrim, and as a kid i played Runescape . And if i get it should i grab imperial edition?


I only know the launch state so I don't know whether they fixed the combat or anything but imho it's not worth it at all.

Really? What is the issue with combat? I am not a hardcore MMO player fyi.

Currently on sale for 23 usd, and 31 usd for imperial


You could buy Morrowind on gog instead. It's at 7,29 atm. and even the completly clunky combat in that game feels better than ESO's. As described, it feels like you move your character through mud. You don't feel the impact of your hits. If you have an axe you don't get any tell if you hit the target or not except for the decreasing HP bar. Next to no sound nor reaction from the enemy.

But that's just one of many flaws. It's more like an MMO than a TES game in other areas. If you liked that you could go freely from the get go in skyrim, screw that, you have to do the quests to grind your level and play the story to move on to the next area. There is no other way of leaving it, everything is gated. This game is less sandbox than games like WoW.
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-24 12:20:42
December 24 2015 12:20 GMT
#12971
I played TESO right after release. In PVP ranged combat and siege was fine but melee had issues with synch when there were too many people. Melee hits from a few meters distance were not rare.
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
Joni_
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany355 Posts
December 24 2015 12:26 GMT
#12972
Any opinions on Battleblock Thater? Thinking about picking it up for me and a friend, but have only seen it once on PJ's stream, it looked pretty good tho. Also 5,74€ isnt exactly an awful lot of money for two copies. Worth it?
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-24 12:30:35
December 24 2015 12:30 GMT
#12973
On December 24 2015 21:26 Joni_ wrote:
Any opinions on Battleblock Thater? Thinking about picking it up for me and a friend, but have only seen it once on PJ's stream, it looked pretty good tho. Also 5,74€ isnt exactly an awful lot of money for two copies. Worth it?

Battleblock theater was imo a lot of fun to play with a friend. I definitely don't regret buying it
It also has some replayability if you like collecting stuff/timed runs through the different maps
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
December 24 2015 20:50 GMT
#12974
On December 24 2015 21:26 Joni_ wrote:
Any opinions on Battleblock Thater? Thinking about picking it up for me and a friend, but have only seen it once on PJ's stream, it looked pretty good tho. Also 5,74€ isnt exactly an awful lot of money for two copies. Worth it?

Definitely worth it if you have someone to play with. I think Stamper does the narattion as well, which is fun to listen to.
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
December 24 2015 20:59 GMT
#12975
On December 24 2015 21:26 Joni_ wrote:
Any opinions on Battleblock Thater? Thinking about picking it up for me and a friend, but have only seen it once on PJ's stream, it looked pretty good tho. Also 5,74€ isnt exactly an awful lot of money for two copies. Worth it?


Yeah I bought it on sale a while ago and it's super fun and the humor is awesome in it. It's very sarcastic and doesn't take itself seriously at all. Definitely worth a few bucks.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Coppermantis
Profile Joined June 2012
United States845 Posts
December 25 2015 20:14 GMT
#12976
So a bit of a question regarding Steam gifts, does Besiege come in a two pack or something? I bought it for a friend as a Christmas present, and Steam says it was sent to him, but there's a gift copy of it in my inventory now. Is that just staying there for the time being until he logs in and is able to accept the gift?

I mean it says he doesn't actually own it right now, but that makes sense that it wouldn't until he actually hits "accept" or whatever.
DaMuffinman
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1705 Posts
December 25 2015 20:20 GMT
#12977
It stays in your inventory until he accepted it, yes
But does it djent?
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
December 25 2015 20:35 GMT
#12978
soooo are the steam servers under attack or something? shows account info that's not mine and switches between languages constantly 0___0

is this happening to anyone else?
Coppermantis
Profile Joined June 2012
United States845 Posts
December 25 2015 20:38 GMT
#12979
On December 26 2015 05:20 DaMuffinman wrote:
It stays in your inventory until he accepted it, yes

Neat, thanks for the clarification.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
December 25 2015 20:40 GMT
#12980
Getting the same thing, when I clicked the store page everything was in russian and it looked like i was logged in on another account, could see the dudes e-mail, steam balance etc.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Prev 1 647 648 649 650 651 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2807
Rain 1775
FanTaSy 491
GuemChi 341
sSak 94
Mong 48
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King189
Other Games
summit1g6853
olofmeister228
Happy130
KnowMe126
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick715
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2230
League of Legends
• Rush1202
• Lourlo1114
• Stunt447
Other Games
• Shiphtur926
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 44m
INu's Battles
3h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 44m
OSC
14h 59m
Replay Cast
15h 44m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.