• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:42
CEST 18:42
KST 01:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9888 users

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - Page 46

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 586 Next
Canola
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada159 Posts
August 30 2011 16:06 GMT
#901
Yup there are an infinite amount of user made mods out there. For altering char models, weapons, more quests (some very well done at that), things like dual wield, companions, whole towns (I believe), etc. etc. Quite remarkable really. Plus if you're up to the challenge you can make your own mods.

Idk about anyone else, but I'd like to see sneak attacks/critical hits be a little more exciting/meaningful. You should be able to OHKO or at least disable one weak enemy when initiating with a stealth character.
iamke55
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States2806 Posts
August 30 2011 19:07 GMT
#902
I'm playing through Morrowind for the first time right now and it's quite enjoyable. The quests get boring though since they're all pretty much fetch quests that involve walking everywhere.
During practice session, I discovered very good build against zerg. -Bisu[Shield]
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
September 02 2011 01:23 GMT
#903
On August 31 2011 04:07 iamke55 wrote:
I'm playing through Morrowind for the first time right now and it's quite enjoyable. The quests get boring though since they're all pretty much fetch quests that involve walking everywhere.


lol, I unfortunately can't get through Morrowind. I'm the type of RPG player who has to do EVERYTHING, so I see all these quests, collect them all, and them I'm stuck doing all these quests across all over the map, without enough direction. I feel lost.
John Madden
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
American Samoa894 Posts
September 02 2011 01:49 GMT
#904
Why does this have to come out when exams are.
FOOTBALL
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
September 02 2011 08:35 GMT
#905
So according to that unofficial info thing. there are 85 spells. if that means we can't make our own spells i'm kind of sad. i wonder if we can enchant anymore.
Canola
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada159 Posts
September 06 2011 13:33 GMT
#906
On September 02 2011 10:49 John Madden wrote:
Why does this have to come out when exams are.


^

I'm so f*cked.

About the spellmaking thing though that shit was pretty OP. I think they'd do well to make some changes to the invisibility spell, either remove it or make some sort of counter. Chameleon is OK but invis was just a free escape for any situation.
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
September 06 2011 15:39 GMT
#907
On September 06 2011 22:33 Canola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2011 10:49 John Madden wrote:
Why does this have to come out when exams are.


^

I'm so f*cked.

About the spellmaking thing though that shit was pretty OP. I think they'd do well to make some changes to the invisibility spell, either remove it or make some sort of counter. Chameleon is OK but invis was just a free escape for any situation.


There were a lot of things that were broken like that in Oblivion. Namely the skill-leveling system. It was silly that you spent your travel time jumping so that you would increase your agility. And that you could level sneak to 100 by going afk.

It was so much easier to play a mage than a melee class in Oblivion and Invisibility was the main reason why.
Canola
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada159 Posts
September 06 2011 18:28 GMT
#908
On September 07 2011 00:39 ZasZ. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2011 22:33 Canola wrote:
On September 02 2011 10:49 John Madden wrote:
Why does this have to come out when exams are.


^

I'm so f*cked.

About the spellmaking thing though that shit was pretty OP. I think they'd do well to make some changes to the invisibility spell, either remove it or make some sort of counter. Chameleon is OK but invis was just a free escape for any situation.


There were a lot of things that were broken like that in Oblivion. Namely the skill-leveling system. It was silly that you spent your travel time jumping so that you would increase your agility. And that you could level sneak to 100 by going afk.

It was so much easier to play a mage than a melee class in Oblivion and Invisibility was the main reason why.



Yeah that was pretty silly, though games like these are as fun as you make them. If people wanted to do that it's up to them, I never did because it was plain silliness. But that's not to say they shouldn't be fixed and can be fixed. The leveling system in general was plain wonked. 5 skill-ups in any skill per level and maybe 3 set attribute ups per level (a 3, 2 and 1 or 4, 3, 2) that maybe are unlocked by what skills you used (to keep it similar to the old way).
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
September 07 2011 20:25 GMT
#909
Anyone actually planning on buying the $150 Collector's Edition? And here I thought $100 for SCII was a lot...
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
September 08 2011 04:12 GMT
#910
Oh, collector's edition is up.

Really, if I was anything but a student I'd get it without a thought. But with not being working, cost is a bit of an issue, and I'd rather get Skyrim + Diablo 3 + half of KoA:Reckoning.

So sad I'd really, really like that artbook I think.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
September 08 2011 04:16 GMT
#911
I tend to buy CEs for most games but... I can't justify the price tag on this one. I suppose if I were really into the lore or something it would be worthwhile, but paying an extra $80 above the usual CE price of $70 just for a little dragon statue isn't something I'm willing to do.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 08 2011 08:09 GMT
#912
On September 08 2011 13:16 Serejai wrote:
I tend to buy CEs for most games but... I can't justify the price tag on this one. I suppose if I were really into the lore or something it would be worthwhile, but paying an extra $80 above the usual CE price of $70 just for a little dragon statue isn't something I'm willing to do.

Man I was thinking about buying an EU account the other day (SC2) and the CE was $140. Fuck collector editions. They aren't rare and they're rarely special.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
September 08 2011 08:46 GMT
#913
On August 17 2011 04:10 Canola wrote:
Retroactive max HP bonus when you add to endurance?

For that matter I wouldn't mind seeing the leveling system tweaked so that each time you leveled you got to spend the same amount of points (but perhaps keep the idea that what you spend them on depends on what you used). Idk it was kinda interesting the way they did it but I feel it's such a discrepancy being able to add 6-15 points per level (technically you could g as low as 3 but I think the smallest maximum is 6). How does everyone else feel about that system?


How do I feel about that system? It's the fucking devil.

madd leveler 4 lyfe
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
ArYeS
Profile Joined June 2010
Slovenia268 Posts
September 09 2011 14:17 GMT
#914
I love Collector Editions, even bought SC2 CE, but this one is too much. I really cant justify this price tag either. I would love to buy CE for 70,80eur if only dragon or artbook was included probably.
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
September 09 2011 14:37 GMT
#915
I might get the CE, but only because my girlfriend is obsessed with dragons and would probably enjoy the art book too.
Canola
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada159 Posts
September 09 2011 14:51 GMT
#916
On September 08 2011 17:46 Mindcrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 04:10 Canola wrote:
Retroactive max HP bonus when you add to endurance?

For that matter I wouldn't mind seeing the leveling system tweaked so that each time you leveled you got to spend the same amount of points (but perhaps keep the idea that what you spend them on depends on what you used). Idk it was kinda interesting the way they did it but I feel it's such a discrepancy being able to add 6-15 points per level (technically you could g as low as 3 but I think the smallest maximum is 6). How does everyone else feel about that system?


How do I feel about that system? It's the fucking devil.

madd leveler 4 lyfe



Cool mod. Thanks. Though I might not go the PC route this time around so I can split the cost with my brother who prefers console, plus single player experience is real nice on the big screen. Judging from what's been released, I don't want to have to play on any sort of reduced graphics quality so my not-that-good computer can run it anyway.
xAPOCALYPSEx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
1418 Posts
September 09 2011 15:00 GMT
#917
On September 09 2011 23:51 Canola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 17:46 Mindcrime wrote:
On August 17 2011 04:10 Canola wrote:
Retroactive max HP bonus when you add to endurance?

For that matter I wouldn't mind seeing the leveling system tweaked so that each time you leveled you got to spend the same amount of points (but perhaps keep the idea that what you spend them on depends on what you used). Idk it was kinda interesting the way they did it but I feel it's such a discrepancy being able to add 6-15 points per level (technically you could g as low as 3 but I think the smallest maximum is 6). How does everyone else feel about that system?


How do I feel about that system? It's the fucking devil.

madd leveler 4 lyfe



Cool mod. Thanks. Though I might not go the PC route this time around so I can split the cost with my brother who prefers console, plus single player experience is real nice on the big screen. Judging from what's been released, I don't want to have to play on any sort of reduced graphics quality so my not-that-good computer can run it anyway.

But no computer = no mods!!! Think of all the mods that you'd be missing out on if you got the console version! and convince your brother to do the same imo!
Canola
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada159 Posts
September 09 2011 15:11 GMT
#918
On September 10 2011 00:00 xAPOCALYPSEx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 23:51 Canola wrote:
On September 08 2011 17:46 Mindcrime wrote:
On August 17 2011 04:10 Canola wrote:
Retroactive max HP bonus when you add to endurance?

For that matter I wouldn't mind seeing the leveling system tweaked so that each time you leveled you got to spend the same amount of points (but perhaps keep the idea that what you spend them on depends on what you used). Idk it was kinda interesting the way they did it but I feel it's such a discrepancy being able to add 6-15 points per level (technically you could g as low as 3 but I think the smallest maximum is 6). How does everyone else feel about that system?


How do I feel about that system? It's the fucking devil.

madd leveler 4 lyfe



Cool mod. Thanks. Though I might not go the PC route this time around so I can split the cost with my brother who prefers console, plus single player experience is real nice on the big screen. Judging from what's been released, I don't want to have to play on any sort of reduced graphics quality so my not-that-good computer can run it anyway.

But no computer = no mods!!! Think of all the mods that you'd be missing out on if you got the console version! and convince your brother to do the same imo!


I know I know! But I like to do one clean run through regardless - and that's probably all I'll want to do during the school year. I can't make my own mods and it takes a while for the good user made mods to develop over time - I'll definitely get it on PC eventually, by then I'll have a better PC, more free time AND there will be countless mods waiting for me on TES Nexus, etc. That might even take a whole year who knows? It's worth the wait, time only increases the amount of quality of mods out there - plus I can always get the bundle when the first expansion comes out - they are planning expansions right?
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 07:25:32
September 10 2011 07:24 GMT
#919
On September 10 2011 00:00 xAPOCALYPSEx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 23:51 Canola wrote:
On September 08 2011 17:46 Mindcrime wrote:
On August 17 2011 04:10 Canola wrote:
Retroactive max HP bonus when you add to endurance?

For that matter I wouldn't mind seeing the leveling system tweaked so that each time you leveled you got to spend the same amount of points (but perhaps keep the idea that what you spend them on depends on what you used). Idk it was kinda interesting the way they did it but I feel it's such a discrepancy being able to add 6-15 points per level (technically you could g as low as 3 but I think the smallest maximum is 6). How does everyone else feel about that system?


How do I feel about that system? It's the fucking devil.

madd leveler 4 lyfe



Cool mod. Thanks. Though I might not go the PC route this time around so I can split the cost with my brother who prefers console, plus single player experience is real nice on the big screen. Judging from what's been released, I don't want to have to play on any sort of reduced graphics quality so my not-that-good computer can run it anyway.

But no computer = no mods!!! Think of all the mods that you'd be missing out on if you got the console version! and convince your brother to do the same imo!


Agreed. One thing is Elder Scrolls 4 still had a lot of annoying bugs even with all the official patches installed (though to be fair if you save often and have separate saves and you read the wiki about the potential bugs it's not too bad since most of the bugs left over aren't game breaking for the most part).

Most of those bugs were related to not being able to finish certain quests due to an issue or so. Thanks to the unofficial patch (and the unofficial patch supplement), things are slightly less buggier.

Also thanks to everyone who replied earlier - I did buy and try out Elder Scrolls 4 and so far it's been fun but not the type of game I like (I don't like dungeons ). Also I found messing with the guards gets old after a while. Hmm I wonder if they'll be more ways to interact and/or screw around with NPCs in Elder Scrolls 5 (anyone know)?

One thing I like are the quest markers though but too bad there's no way to view the map while running (in some MMORPGs [for example] let you view a transparent map while running which is neat) and too bad there's no toggle-able mini map. Though yeah I like the markers and I never got lost (well since it always showed you where to go most of the time) but still it'd be neat if you could view a transparent version of map and run/move at the same time.
https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
September 10 2011 10:57 GMT
#920
On September 10 2011 00:00 xAPOCALYPSEx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 23:51 Canola wrote:
On September 08 2011 17:46 Mindcrime wrote:
On August 17 2011 04:10 Canola wrote:
Retroactive max HP bonus when you add to endurance?

For that matter I wouldn't mind seeing the leveling system tweaked so that each time you leveled you got to spend the same amount of points (but perhaps keep the idea that what you spend them on depends on what you used). Idk it was kinda interesting the way they did it but I feel it's such a discrepancy being able to add 6-15 points per level (technically you could g as low as 3 but I think the smallest maximum is 6). How does everyone else feel about that system?


How do I feel about that system? It's the fucking devil.

madd leveler 4 lyfe



Cool mod. Thanks. Though I might not go the PC route this time around so I can split the cost with my brother who prefers console, plus single player experience is real nice on the big screen. Judging from what's been released, I don't want to have to play on any sort of reduced graphics quality so my not-that-good computer can run it anyway.

But no computer = no mods!!! Think of all the mods that you'd be missing out on if you got the console version! and convince your brother to do the same imo!

Yep, modded Oblivion looks and plays significantly better than the unmodded version. It's a pain in the ass to get them working, but once you do it it's a different game with better mechanics and better items/mobs/quests/everything.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 586 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Liquid`TLO 92
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26964
Leta 1083
Horang2 267
firebathero 173
Trap 151
Zeus 95
Hyun 69
soO 56
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
Rock 26
Aegong 24
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 16
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Dendi1206
420jenkins384
qojqva31
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck366
byalli267
KnowMe214
Hui .177
Livibee82
QueenE74
FrodaN13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 16
• Response 13
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach86
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1670
Other Games
• Shiphtur574
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 18m
Patches Events
22h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.