• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:47
CEST 17:47
KST 00:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7768 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 96

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 179 Next
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
March 15 2012 08:03 GMT
#1901
On March 15 2012 16:26 Longshank wrote:
My nimble and awesome female Shepard turned into an american football player with a face of plastic surgeries gone wrong, what the hell? No fucking way I'm playing this piece of crap and who the hell approved of the running animation?!? Bioware needs to fire people.


lol, you bought the game, and now you're not gonna play it because your character (animation) is wonky?
Longshank
Profile Joined March 2010
1648 Posts
March 15 2012 08:13 GMT
#1902
On March 15 2012 17:03 Karliath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 16:26 Longshank wrote:
My nimble and awesome female Shepard turned into an american football player with a face of plastic surgeries gone wrong, what the hell? No fucking way I'm playing this piece of crap and who the hell approved of the running animation?!? Bioware needs to fire people.


lol, you bought the game, and now you're not gonna play it because your character (animation) is wonky?


A major part of the game is the dialogue and cinematic scenes so when your character looks like an abomination it makes for a frustrating experience.

But no luckily I didn't buy the game so perhaps this is a very sophisticated anti-piracy feature, in which case I applaud them. If not it's evident that piracing the game was a wise decision for me.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
March 15 2012 08:36 GMT
#1903
On March 15 2012 06:12 CeriseCherries wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 05:11 HaXXspetten wrote:
On March 15 2012 04:58 jjun212 wrote:
Man I am so sad...

I thought I did all the side missions because when I opened the galaxy map, there were no flashing circles before I went onto the priority missions.. but my journal still had a bunch of quests undone. I don't get it. I don't even know where to go.

I know I can google it but I mean.. in ME2, they would tell you where to go to finish the mission within the journal itself. Now, it's just... "try and find it"...



Secondly...

I romanced Ashley in ME1 and Miranda in ME2. I was hoping to romance Ashley and did all paragon answers with her and even gave her a book when she was in the hospital and everything but she never gave me any romance dialogue...

I ended up with no one. What the heck??? Is it a glitch.

I feel so unfulfilled because I couldn't.. literally could not finish all side quests or finish a romance before the ending....

I mean.. I much preferred it when we were able to go and talk to Ashley or another romance target while on the ship and have real dialogue rather than the passive convo which we can't control in ME3.

Just go to all the uncharted systems and keep scanning the space until you're at 100%, repeat for all the systems, eventually you'll have found everything, all very simple really. No need to Google it, just keep playing as normal and you'll find it before long.


Also:
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Romance#Mass_Effect_3
You can romance both Ashley and Miranda. I've only played through the game once yet, and that was as FemShep, so I havn't experienced a romance with either in the third installment myself yet, but I know both are definately doable.


lol it turns out you play chess with Traynor as male shepard -_- i was like wtf.

Same with FemShep, you just have to ask her if she'd rather not take a shower instead of playing chess, and things will go smooth from there.


Anyway, as far as the shitstorm regarding a potential DLC ending, it can only be a good thing really. There's no way that the "real" ending could be anything but an improvement, hopefully it'll be really awesome if Bioware was willing to put their reputation at risk with the vanilla ending just to get this out, but we'll see. If they're gonna force people to pay for it though... well I'd pay for it without a second thought, but I would be very disappointed in Bioware/EA if they did that, doesn't seem fair at all. If it's free though, as it reasonably should be, then I'll forgive and forget this incident. Hell, if they're gonna have some huge Baldur's Gate announcement tonight I'll be all over you with new high hopes anyway
Mastermyth
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands207 Posts
March 15 2012 09:08 GMT
#1904
On March 15 2012 16:26 Longshank wrote:
My nimble and awesome female Shepard turned into an american football player with a face of plastic surgeries gone wrong, what the hell? No fucking way I'm playing this piece of crap and who the hell approved of the running animation?!? Bioware needs to fire people.


I didn't get that idea at all. She just has a bigger armor. When she walks around in normal clothing on the Normandy, her body looks just like in ME1/2. As for the face, you can change it.
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
March 15 2012 09:15 GMT
#1905
On March 15 2012 16:21 lynx.oblige wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 14:28 antelope591 wrote:
Yeah the ending sucked balls but does it completely ruin the fact that the rest of the game was awesome? For me it doesn't.


My sentiments. As well as some here but I definitely feel there's too much hate on the game just for the ending. Everything else, except the cover system/controls, is really quite worth it.

HEUG edit: Multiplayer is insanely fun, especially if you play with 3 friends.

It's just down to how much you have invested in the series. Those of us that are outraged have spent countless hours playing through ME1&2, multiple times. I've personally played through ME1 4 times and ME2 6 times. The galaxy, the characters, the stories, they've become dear to me. Some people use analogies like 'what if lucas had done the same to the original SW series?' or 'what if Tolkien had done it to the LOTR?'. Well, it's infact worse than that, because of the interactive nature of video games, particularly this series. The story of shepard belongs to the players as much as it does to Bioware. For them to screw us over at the very end, especially when they said our decisions will culminate in endings that are unique, is galling. This is not just a video game to us. For them to end it with this:

is an insult.

I don't really expect those who haven't given as much as we do to the series to understand why we're so upset. Sure, this is probably just another video game to you, and if you're happy with it, good for you.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
March 15 2012 09:32 GMT
#1906
This isn't the end though. It is like a cliffhanger ending. I have devoted many many hours to this series and I love the suspense the ending is giving me. Hell, its the first ending in any video game that has actually made me think and that has messed with my head this much.
"I am a leaf on the wind."
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
March 15 2012 09:42 GMT
#1907
I suppose being skeptical about "new Baldur's Gate" announcement is ok?
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
March 15 2012 09:52 GMT
#1908
Wait holy hell, can Cheat Engine still be used to change multiplayer credits?
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
March 15 2012 11:06 GMT
#1909
Only got the game at monday and started playing at tuesday, 12 hours in and have been playing pretty much all of my free time past couple days, enjoying the game so far and taking my time to do all the little things. Regret not starting on Insanity instead of Hardcore though.

Can't recall previous games having this annoying spawns but that might be just me, feels like enemies keep appearing from no where right behind. And the game could have used more graphics options and space has too many functions bound on it for some situations.

Yet to try multiplayer as I'm not a big fan of co-op kill endless waves of bots type of games which MP looked like to me in the brief gameplay video I saw, I could be wrong. Hope not playing MP doesn't screw my single-player though.

Won't comment too much on the story yet but loving the cameos from previous games at least. Definitely not a disappointment for me at least and I thought I was losing interest to Bioware. No it's not another Baldur's Gate or even a RPG for that matter but it's what I expected and I feel like I'm getting proper return for my money.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 15 2012 11:18 GMT
#1910
On March 15 2012 18:52 Praetorial wrote:
Wait holy hell, can Cheat Engine still be used to change multiplayer credits?


No idea, but Bioware stated on their forums that they are actively monitoring logs and acting against things that look wrong, so I doubt cheating yourself 10000000000 credits is a good idea.
Go big, or go home!
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-15 12:08:18
March 15 2012 11:46 GMT
#1911
On March 15 2012 20:18 Tarias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 18:52 Praetorial wrote:
Wait holy hell, can Cheat Engine still be used to change multiplayer credits?


No idea, but Bioware stated on their forums that they are actively monitoring logs and acting against things that look wrong, so I doubt cheating yourself 10000000000 credits is a good idea.


But giving myself 120000 every day seems quite reasonable, and honestly that's how much I get every day anyway.

Edit: It works, but just feels like cheating(because it is).
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
March 15 2012 11:49 GMT
#1912
On March 15 2012 20:46 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 20:18 Tarias wrote:
On March 15 2012 18:52 Praetorial wrote:
Wait holy hell, can Cheat Engine still be used to change multiplayer credits?


No idea, but Bioware stated on their forums that they are actively monitoring logs and acting against things that look wrong, so I doubt cheating yourself 10000000000 credits is a good idea.


But giving myself 120000 every day seems quite reasonable, and honestly that's how much I get every day anyway.


You can get that ammount by playing an hour a day anyways, I don't see the benefit you get from cheating, the items aren't a huge deal anyways.
Go big, or go home!
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
March 15 2012 12:08 GMT
#1913
On March 15 2012 20:06 Vaelone wrote:
Only got the game at monday and started playing at tuesday, 12 hours in and have been playing pretty much all of my free time past couple days, enjoying the game so far and taking my time to do all the little things. Regret not starting on Insanity instead of Hardcore though.

Can't recall previous games having this annoying spawns but that might be just me, feels like enemies keep appearing from no where right behind. And the game could have used more graphics options and space has too many functions bound on it for some situations.

Yet to try multiplayer as I'm not a big fan of co-op kill endless waves of bots type of games which MP looked like to me in the brief gameplay video I saw, I could be wrong. Hope not playing MP doesn't screw my single-player though.

Won't comment too much on the story yet but loving the cameos from previous games at least. Definitely not a disappointment for me at least and I thought I was losing interest to Bioware. No it's not another Baldur's Gate or even a RPG for that matter but it's what I expected and I feel like I'm getting proper return for my money.

Actually MP does screw over SP. You cannot get best ending without playing MP and getting readiness above 50% so your total fleet score is 5000+.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
March 15 2012 12:18 GMT
#1914
On March 15 2012 21:08 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 20:06 Vaelone wrote:
Only got the game at monday and started playing at tuesday, 12 hours in and have been playing pretty much all of my free time past couple days, enjoying the game so far and taking my time to do all the little things. Regret not starting on Insanity instead of Hardcore though.

Can't recall previous games having this annoying spawns but that might be just me, feels like enemies keep appearing from no where right behind. And the game could have used more graphics options and space has too many functions bound on it for some situations.

Yet to try multiplayer as I'm not a big fan of co-op kill endless waves of bots type of games which MP looked like to me in the brief gameplay video I saw, I could be wrong. Hope not playing MP doesn't screw my single-player though.

Won't comment too much on the story yet but loving the cameos from previous games at least. Definitely not a disappointment for me at least and I thought I was losing interest to Bioware. No it's not another Baldur's Gate or even a RPG for that matter but it's what I expected and I feel like I'm getting proper return for my money.

Actually MP does screw over SP. You cannot get best ending without playing MP and getting readiness above 50% so your total fleet score is 5000+.


I just found another use for Cheat Engine! Change galaxy at war score!
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
March 15 2012 12:23 GMT
#1915
On March 15 2012 21:08 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 20:06 Vaelone wrote:
Only got the game at monday and started playing at tuesday, 12 hours in and have been playing pretty much all of my free time past couple days, enjoying the game so far and taking my time to do all the little things. Regret not starting on Insanity instead of Hardcore though.

Can't recall previous games having this annoying spawns but that might be just me, feels like enemies keep appearing from no where right behind. And the game could have used more graphics options and space has too many functions bound on it for some situations.

Yet to try multiplayer as I'm not a big fan of co-op kill endless waves of bots type of games which MP looked like to me in the brief gameplay video I saw, I could be wrong. Hope not playing MP doesn't screw my single-player though.

Won't comment too much on the story yet but loving the cameos from previous games at least. Definitely not a disappointment for me at least and I thought I was losing interest to Bioware. No it's not another Baldur's Gate or even a RPG for that matter but it's what I expected and I feel like I'm getting proper return for my money.

Actually MP does screw over SP. You cannot get best ending without playing MP and getting readiness above 50% so your total fleet score is 5000+.


You can. You just have to have done almost all ME2 DLC's and every side-mission in ME3 though. Some choices in ME1 can also increase your Effective Military Strength.
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
March 15 2012 12:26 GMT
#1916
I was thinking about the fake ending theory with new ending being DLC'd to us and couldn't help wonder if they really are doing it because of the different release dates? I think Asia only got their release date today (or some time recently anyway) so it would be quite a clever plan, discouting the massive backlash, to make 100% sure the ending wasn't spoiled for anyone.

At this point though I think it's just desperation on my part, lol.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
RA
Profile Joined October 2008
Latvia791 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-15 12:40:40
March 15 2012 12:34 GMT
#1917
On March 15 2012 21:23 Zeburial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 21:08 -Archangel- wrote:
On March 15 2012 20:06 Vaelone wrote:
Only got the game at monday and started playing at tuesday, 12 hours in and have been playing pretty much all of my free time past couple days, enjoying the game so far and taking my time to do all the little things. Regret not starting on Insanity instead of Hardcore though.

Can't recall previous games having this annoying spawns but that might be just me, feels like enemies keep appearing from no where right behind. And the game could have used more graphics options and space has too many functions bound on it for some situations.

Yet to try multiplayer as I'm not a big fan of co-op kill endless waves of bots type of games which MP looked like to me in the brief gameplay video I saw, I could be wrong. Hope not playing MP doesn't screw my single-player though.

Won't comment too much on the story yet but loving the cameos from previous games at least. Definitely not a disappointment for me at least and I thought I was losing interest to Bioware. No it's not another Baldur's Gate or even a RPG for that matter but it's what I expected and I feel like I'm getting proper return for my money.

Actually MP does screw over SP. You cannot get best ending without playing MP and getting readiness above 50% so your total fleet score is 5000+.


You can. You just have to have done almost all ME2 DLC's and every side-mission in ME3 though. Some choices in ME1 can also increase your Effective Military Strength.


Tell me how. I'm running through the game on a pirated version the second time. Went full paragon the first time, my EMS was 3.6k+. And I did everything I could. I changed up some things now but they are giving meager bonuses. Don't see how I can get 8k TMS to get 4k EMS with 50% readiness. I saw the same general idea basically everywhere I looked - Bioware lied about MP not effecting the SP ending. You cannot get enough without MP.

P.S. Full paragon ME1 and ME2 with all DLCs in both games. I even recruited terrorist Balak for his meager +15 (from asteroid X57 mission - Bring Down The Sky DLC for ME1). Saved council, lost 5 TMS that way I think, since Destiny Ascension gives 70 and three fleets losses at one third of each one result in -75 and I don't know about any other resulting bonuses. Left Chakwas and Ashley for war effort. Rachni queen saved (here and in ME1, so she doesn't betray you) and Aralkah sacrificed, resulting in +50 TMS. What else... biotic students renegade choice +25 over paragon choice.

P.P.S. IF in some fantastic way I get 4k EMS without MP. I'll definitely post everything I changed up here. Since the only reason I'm doing this second run-through is to check that possibility or at least see how close I can get.
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
March 15 2012 12:38 GMT
#1918
On March 15 2012 21:23 Zeburial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 21:08 -Archangel- wrote:
On March 15 2012 20:06 Vaelone wrote:
Only got the game at monday and started playing at tuesday, 12 hours in and have been playing pretty much all of my free time past couple days, enjoying the game so far and taking my time to do all the little things. Regret not starting on Insanity instead of Hardcore though.

Can't recall previous games having this annoying spawns but that might be just me, feels like enemies keep appearing from no where right behind. And the game could have used more graphics options and space has too many functions bound on it for some situations.

Yet to try multiplayer as I'm not a big fan of co-op kill endless waves of bots type of games which MP looked like to me in the brief gameplay video I saw, I could be wrong. Hope not playing MP doesn't screw my single-player though.

Won't comment too much on the story yet but loving the cameos from previous games at least. Definitely not a disappointment for me at least and I thought I was losing interest to Bioware. No it's not another Baldur's Gate or even a RPG for that matter but it's what I expected and I feel like I'm getting proper return for my money.

Actually MP does screw over SP. You cannot get best ending without playing MP and getting readiness above 50% so your total fleet score is 5000+.


You can. You just have to have done almost all ME2 DLC's and every side-mission in ME3 though. Some choices in ME1 can also increase your Effective Military Strength.

It's impossible without cheating or doing the MP. I imported my ME2 shepard with everything done, did all ME3 sidequests, got every single war asset I could possibly get, and was around 7000 war assests. So naturally with the 50% readiness rating, I only got ~3500 instead.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
March 15 2012 12:40 GMT
#1919
the SP endings are the same anyway. And the only little thing that changes when you played the MP you can look that up on youtube. It's like a 5sec scene so no big deal.
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
March 15 2012 12:52 GMT
#1920
On March 15 2012 21:34 RA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 21:23 Zeburial wrote:
On March 15 2012 21:08 -Archangel- wrote:
On March 15 2012 20:06 Vaelone wrote:
Only got the game at monday and started playing at tuesday, 12 hours in and have been playing pretty much all of my free time past couple days, enjoying the game so far and taking my time to do all the little things. Regret not starting on Insanity instead of Hardcore though.

Can't recall previous games having this annoying spawns but that might be just me, feels like enemies keep appearing from no where right behind. And the game could have used more graphics options and space has too many functions bound on it for some situations.

Yet to try multiplayer as I'm not a big fan of co-op kill endless waves of bots type of games which MP looked like to me in the brief gameplay video I saw, I could be wrong. Hope not playing MP doesn't screw my single-player though.

Won't comment too much on the story yet but loving the cameos from previous games at least. Definitely not a disappointment for me at least and I thought I was losing interest to Bioware. No it's not another Baldur's Gate or even a RPG for that matter but it's what I expected and I feel like I'm getting proper return for my money.

Actually MP does screw over SP. You cannot get best ending without playing MP and getting readiness above 50% so your total fleet score is 5000+.


You can. You just have to have done almost all ME2 DLC's and every side-mission in ME3 though. Some choices in ME1 can also increase your Effective Military Strength.


Tell me how. I'm running through the game on a pirated version the second time. Went full paragon the first time, my EMS was 3.6k+. And I did everything I could. I changed up some things now but they are giving meager bonuses. Don't see how I can get 8k TMS to get 4k EMS with 50% readiness. I saw the same general idea basically everywhere I looked - Bioware lied about MP not effecting the SP ending. You cannot get enough without MP.


+ Show Spoiler +
First and most obvious, 100% scan of the entire galaxy to find all War Assets. Next you need to have done all side-missions on the Citadel (Artifacts, Aria and what not). Saved the Rachni Queen in ME1 and release her in ME3 (NOTE: Killing the Queen in ME1 and releasing the "fake" Queen in ME3 will cause the "fake" Queen to be unreliable and leave you after a couple of missions and all War Assets she gave will be lost). Find the Indoctrinated Hanar @ The Citadel with Kasumi (ME2 DLC character). Befriended & saved Major Kirrahe in ME1. Saved Wrex in ME1. Having all ME2's loyalty missions done and they all survived the suicide mission. Making sure to do as many side missions on the Citadel as possible before Cerberus attacks... There is probably more, but I hope you get the point.... =D It can be done, but it's not easy.
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 520
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30647
Bisu 2608
Shuttle 1699
Hyuk 1060
EffOrt 833
Mini 744
Soma 401
Larva 394
ZerO 243
firebathero 233
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Sexy 58
Hyun 45
Mong 44
PianO 36
Trap 36
Pusan 35
Killer 31
ToSsGirL 28
zelot 16
Rock 15
sorry 14
Terrorterran 13
JulyZerg 12
Sacsri 10
Bale 8
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9296
qojqva1658
Dendi945
Counter-Strike
fl0m3150
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1391
crisheroes1051
Liquid`Hasu585
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1057
Beastyqt764
Mlord347
Hui .237
Livibee191
Liquid`VortiX149
ArmadaUGS124
KnowMe120
elazer80
Mew2King76
FrodaN17
CosmosSc2 15
ZerO(Twitch)15
Trikslyr3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 57
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7514
League of Legends
• Jankos1758
Other Games
• Shiphtur242
• WagamamaTV210
Upcoming Events
FEL
13m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 13m
INu's Battles
20h 13m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.