• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7941 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 88

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 179 Next
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
March 13 2012 17:48 GMT
#1741
On March 13 2012 22:41 Iyerbeth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2012 21:51 Nyxisto wrote:
One thing I dont understand though, someone mentioned a brute instakill move..


I think you're talking about Banshee's , because they instant killed me like 20 times ;D If they got in melee range they often just spiked me and it was over : /



Nah there is a Brute insta kill move, though I've not experienced it in single player so I can't 100% vouch for it being in there, but since the Banshee one is I expect it is too. Got me in multiplayer though. Same kinda pseudo-cinematic death type thing.

Maybe it doesn't exist in SP, I have a hard time seeing me never being hit by it if it did, whereas I've seen it several times in a much shorter time in MP.
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
March 13 2012 18:05 GMT
#1742
On March 14 2012 02:27 Crushinator wrote:
Loved playing through this, the ending could have been better though I'm glad it wasn't a happy one. I really regret not loading a mass effect 2 save though, missed out on some story outcomes because of that. Going to have to run through the game again straight away now, just have to decide on a class.



+ Show Spoiler +
I don't believe that the majority of people unhappy with the ending are bothered by the lack of a happy ending. For starters Mass Effect couldn't have a happy ending, most of civilization was just destroyed by the Reapers. Disregarding happiness though what has really upset a lot of people is the fact that the same three basic choices are available to you at the end regardless of the choices you make throughout the trilogy. Add in the fact that the differences made by your playthrough in these endings are tiny, like 'saving' Anderson and Shepard surviving aren't really influenced by your decision in the previous games.

If you compare this to some of the outcomes in the game, like the Quarian-Geth resolution, it doesn't compare at all. Legion ended up dying in my playthrough and it was upsetting but it was based upon my previous decisions over the Mass Effect Trilogy and I could have generated a completely different outcome if I had played through differently.

The ending itself is pretty crappy too and filled with plotholes and disregards its own canon. Mass Effect Relays exploding in every populated system? No problem, not like it was previously established that if that happens they destroy the system they're in. Magical god being on the Citadel explains that he created synthetic life to wipe out organic civilizations every fifty thousand years to stop them from being wiped out by synthetics they create themselves. Yeah, ok. Crew members you brought with you on your final mission appearing on the Normandy and the Normandy fleeing through a Mass Effect Relay don't make any sense either.

Even if you accept the Indoctrination theory, which I am totally willing to do at this point, it doesn't explain half of these things and adds more possible plot holes which the game doesn't bother to explain. Ending your epic series with an unexplained dream state is a terrible resolution to the series, especially if it's a way to sell the explanation as DLC.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 13 2012 18:18 GMT
#1743
Holy crap playing as an adept is so much fun simply because of the sound effect when warp hits singularity.

The sound effects in this game really just blow me away. The first time I overscanned a system and heard the Reapers appear I nearly had a heart attack.
Moderator
Serelitz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands2895 Posts
March 13 2012 18:25 GMT
#1744
On March 14 2012 03:05 CobaltBlu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 02:27 Crushinator wrote:
Loved playing through this, the ending could have been better though I'm glad it wasn't a happy one. I really regret not loading a mass effect 2 save though, missed out on some story outcomes because of that. Going to have to run through the game again straight away now, just have to decide on a class.



+ Show Spoiler +
I don't believe that the majority of people unhappy with the ending are bothered by the lack of a happy ending. For starters Mass Effect couldn't have a happy ending, most of civilization was just destroyed by the Reapers. Disregarding happiness though what has really upset a lot of people is the fact that the same three basic choices are available to you at the end regardless of the choices you make throughout the trilogy. Add in the fact that the differences made by your playthrough in these endings are tiny, like 'saving' Anderson and Shepard surviving aren't really influenced by your decision in the previous games.

If you compare this to some of the outcomes in the game, like the Quarian-Geth resolution, it doesn't compare at all. Legion ended up dying in my playthrough and it was upsetting but it was based upon my previous decisions over the Mass Effect Trilogy and I could have generated a completely different outcome if I had played through differently.

The ending itself is pretty crappy too and filled with plotholes and disregards its own canon. Mass Effect Relays exploding in every populated system? No problem, not like it was previously established that if that happens they destroy the system they're in. Magical god being on the Citadel explains that he created synthetic life to wipe out organic civilizations every fifty thousand years to stop them from being wiped out by synthetics they create themselves. Yeah, ok. Crew members you brought with you on your final mission appearing on the Normandy and the Normandy fleeing through a Mass Effect Relay don't make any sense either.

Even if you accept the Indoctrination theory, which I am totally willing to do at this point, it doesn't explain half of these things and adds more possible plot holes which the game doesn't bother to explain. Ending your epic series with an unexplained dream state is a terrible resolution to the series, especially if it's a way to sell the explanation as DLC.


I think the lack of closure / choice is the real problem. I don't really care about the endings being happy or not, I care about getting closure on the decisions you've made throughout the trilogy (something like DA:O had would do even). I also care about the 'pre-packed' endings you get. It's like Deus Ex, but worse, because we were told that the endings would actually significantly differ based on your choices, when it doesn't really. The biggest change is a differently coloured explosion.
Bartuc
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands629 Posts
March 13 2012 18:58 GMT
#1745
I don't know if these were posted yet, but here's a few better/alternate ending videos someone made (all variations of one-another):

+ Show Spoiler +

Tali version:


Liara version:


Reaper victory:

It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
March 13 2012 19:06 GMT
#1746
That Banshee insta-kill move can be stopped by a teammate. They are just usally to stupid to help. James with a Graal Spike Thrower saved me from the move on insanity.
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
March 13 2012 19:31 GMT
#1747
On March 14 2012 04:06 Orcasgt24 wrote:
That Banshee insta-kill move can be stopped by a teammate. They are just usally to stupid to help. James with a Graal Spike Thrower saved me from the move on insanity.


The problem is that there doesn't appear to be any visual cue to when the Banshee is going to buttfuck you. Good game design entails giving the players the opportunity to avoid the attack in the first place. Usually I'm pretty good at figuring this stuff out (like with the Ninja Gaiden games), but for the life of me, I never knew when the Banshee was going to hose me.
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 19:51:37
March 13 2012 19:42 GMT
#1748
Only clue you need = is banshee near me?

Y = gtfo
N = pew pew

Also, pretty sure you need to be standing still to be insta-killed. I know it's like that for the Phantom. So simply moving around a Banshee (and Phantom and probably Brute) is advisable as well. Banshee is just a pressure unit. It is very kitable and even it's relatively strong projectile can be dodged if you dash when it's near you, not when she casts it.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Arolis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States496 Posts
March 13 2012 20:28 GMT
#1749
On March 14 2012 04:42 lynx.oblige wrote:
Only clue you need = is banshee near me?

Y = gtfo
N = pew pew

Also, pretty sure you need to be standing still to be insta-killed. I know it's like that for the Phantom. So simply moving around a Banshee (and Phantom and probably Brute) is advisable as well. Banshee is just a pressure unit. It is very kitable and even it's relatively strong projectile can be dodged if you dash when it's near you, not when she casts it.

This isn't true at all. I've gotten grabbed out of my charge animation as a vanguard and insta-killed. Like I would be holding back and mashing roll, but the charge animation wouldn't even finish before I get gibbed. One of the more rage inducing moments in the game.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
March 13 2012 20:32 GMT
#1750
On March 14 2012 05:28 Arolis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 04:42 lynx.oblige wrote:
Only clue you need = is banshee near me?

Y = gtfo
N = pew pew

Also, pretty sure you need to be standing still to be insta-killed. I know it's like that for the Phantom. So simply moving around a Banshee (and Phantom and probably Brute) is advisable as well. Banshee is just a pressure unit. It is very kitable and even it's relatively strong projectile can be dodged if you dash when it's near you, not when she casts it.

This isn't true at all. I've gotten grabbed out of my charge animation as a vanguard and insta-killed. Like I would be holding back and mashing roll, but the charge animation wouldn't even finish before I get gibbed. One of the more rage inducing moments in the game.


So let me get this striaght. you are intentionally charging into melee range of a unit that can instantly kill you in melee range?

That strikes me as a stupid plan. Banshees are not ment to be killed in melee range, they are ment to kill you.
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
March 13 2012 20:34 GMT
#1751
On March 14 2012 05:32 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 05:28 Arolis wrote:
On March 14 2012 04:42 lynx.oblige wrote:
Only clue you need = is banshee near me?

Y = gtfo
N = pew pew

Also, pretty sure you need to be standing still to be insta-killed. I know it's like that for the Phantom. So simply moving around a Banshee (and Phantom and probably Brute) is advisable as well. Banshee is just a pressure unit. It is very kitable and even it's relatively strong projectile can be dodged if you dash when it's near you, not when she casts it.

This isn't true at all. I've gotten grabbed out of my charge animation as a vanguard and insta-killed. Like I would be holding back and mashing roll, but the charge animation wouldn't even finish before I get gibbed. One of the more rage inducing moments in the game.


So let me get this striaght. you are intentionally charging into melee range of a unit that can instantly kill you in melee range?

That strikes me as a stupid plan. Banshees are not ment to be killed in melee range, they are ment to kill you.

Why? Warp+charge deals a shitload of damage to the banshee, and the chances of insta-kill are small. Though I agree with the other guy, there beind no visual cue and getting grabbed out of the charge animation is retarded.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
March 13 2012 20:42 GMT
#1752
On March 14 2012 05:34 Duravi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 05:32 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 14 2012 05:28 Arolis wrote:
On March 14 2012 04:42 lynx.oblige wrote:
Only clue you need = is banshee near me?

Y = gtfo
N = pew pew

Also, pretty sure you need to be standing still to be insta-killed. I know it's like that for the Phantom. So simply moving around a Banshee (and Phantom and probably Brute) is advisable as well. Banshee is just a pressure unit. It is very kitable and even it's relatively strong projectile can be dodged if you dash when it's near you, not when she casts it.

This isn't true at all. I've gotten grabbed out of my charge animation as a vanguard and insta-killed. Like I would be holding back and mashing roll, but the charge animation wouldn't even finish before I get gibbed. One of the more rage inducing moments in the game.


So let me get this striaght. you are intentionally charging into melee range of a unit that can instantly kill you in melee range?

That strikes me as a stupid plan. Banshees are not ment to be killed in melee range, they are ment to kill you.

Why? Warp+charge deals a shitload of damage to the banshee, and the chances of insta-kill are small. Though I agree with the other guy, there beind no visual cue and getting grabbed out of the charge animation is retarded.

What good is that shit-tonne of damage to you when the banshee kills you? You are not invulnerable when you charge. I do not think there needs to be some kind of animation warning for a Banshee picking you up and impaling you.

Charging a Banshee still seems like a stupid plan.
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
SiN]
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States540 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 20:50:11
March 13 2012 20:49 GMT
#1753
there were more plotholes in the last 10 minutes of this game than there were in the entire series
and then it was all made up for by faunts
and then the after-credits clip removed any redemption faunts gave the ending
and then the message after the clip was the biggest "fuck you" i've ever had any product tell me

+ Show Spoiler +
my only hope is the writers wanted to rally people to protest against dlc bullshit
carraway
Profile Joined March 2011
264 Posts
March 13 2012 21:10 GMT
#1754
On March 14 2012 02:27 Crushinator wrote:
Loved playing through this, the ending could have been better though I'm glad it wasn't a happy one. I really regret not loading a mass effect 2 save though, missed out on some story outcomes because of that. Going to have to run through the game again straight away now, just have to decide on a class.

Do the enemies still get much harder if you start at 30? I seem to remember Mass Effect 2 was hardest on insanity if you started at level 30. Or if not, is there any way to start at level 1 with a save?


I don't know precisely how the scaling works, but, on Insanity, the game seemed way easier than the demo with my imported Infiltrator. Banshees were the only mobs that ever caused any problems, and so difficulty only really ramped up when there was more than one of them. You could try using an ME2 save and editing it with Gibbed to put Shepard at level 1 before importing, but I'm not sure if that will work.
Bazzyrick
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom361 Posts
March 13 2012 21:34 GMT
#1755
I play as an Infiltrator and not ONCE did I die to a Banshee in my play through. I kept my distance intentionally (not like that's difficult) and just repeated headshots until they died. My squad died regularly to them, but so what.

I'm not sure how some people can struggle with those? The big fat armoured guys were more trouble for me as they get close much faster and more aggressively, though still easy to beat.
You exist because we allow it and you will end because we demand it.
Krowser
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada788 Posts
March 13 2012 21:50 GMT
#1756
Is there a website where I can find the stats for every weapon? I'm trying to figure out which shotgun I want.
D3 and Pho, the way to go. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340709
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
March 13 2012 21:51 GMT
#1757
On March 14 2012 05:49 SiN] wrote:
there were more plotholes in the last 10 minutes of this game than there were in the entire series
and then it was all made up for by faunts
and then the after-credits clip removed any redemption faunts gave the ending
and then the message after the clip was the biggest "fuck you" i've ever had any product tell me

+ Show Spoiler +
my only hope is the writers wanted to rally people to protest against dlc bullshit

Yeah, I'd go even further and say pretty much everything after Thessia felt rushed to me. I wouldn't be surprised if EA put pressure on Bioware to get the game out this quarter. The one thing I honestly can't understand about the ending is that nobody at Bioware stood up at some point in the writing/development process and said "Hey, this is fucking retarded." Was the lead writer left to his own designs? Was there a culture of just going along with whatever the guy said? I just can't fathom how a room full of rational adults could read that script and nobody would have serious issues with how stupid the ending is.
Sitinte
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States499 Posts
March 13 2012 21:51 GMT
#1758
On March 14 2012 06:50 Krowser wrote:
Is there a website where I can find the stats for every weapon? I'm trying to figure out which shotgun I want.


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aor1WdVV3kD6dGw1SlNDUzFjODlheGl5a3JLdXZZVXc&toomany=true#gid=0
killa_robot
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1884 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 21:54:10
March 13 2012 21:53 GMT
#1759
On March 13 2012 23:10 Jaiden wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2012 13:56 killa_robot wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

The Quarians and Geth are really the only two factions who would have happy endings, seeing as most of their citizens were left alone by the Reapers, and they have an untouched world to colonize now. Everyone else has been reduced to shadows of their former selves, and all have homeworlds that need to be completely rebuilt. Maybe the Krogans have a mildly good end too, since their genophage may be cured depending on how you played, and their world was a shit-hole to begin with.


Either way, even if things had gone as planned, I wouldn't call that kind of ending happy.


+ Show Spoiler +
I wouldnt say, Quarians and Geth got a happy end. The FTL isnt possible anymore. The Quarians and Geth have now a homeworld, without a chance to reach it. Ever.


+ Show Spoiler [Quarians and Geth] +
It's not as though the Quarians brought every single ship to the final battle...

Most of the flotilla consisted of non-combat ships, which would have been left on their home planet. Even if they did take every single ship, it's not as though they would need to take all their civilians with them as well. Geth are roughly on the same boat. I doubt they would send every single Geth. Many of them were left behind to help rebuild.
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
March 13 2012 21:55 GMT
#1760
On March 14 2012 06:34 Tristran wrote:
I play as an Infiltrator and not ONCE did I die to a Banshee in my play through. I kept my distance intentionally (not like that's difficult) and just repeated headshots until they died. My squad died regularly to them, but so what.

I'm not sure how some people can struggle with those? The big fat armoured guys were more trouble for me as they get close much faster and more aggressively, though still easy to beat.


guess what, not everybody can make themself invisible and run away like a chicken
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft519
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta13
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft519
WinterStarcraft285
RuFF_SC2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 807
White-Ra 155
Noble 75
NaDa 69
Hyuk 54
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4909
Counter-Strike
taco 356
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox612
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor714
Other Games
summit1g8440
Coldzera 822
JimRising 581
C9.Mang0365
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS51
Mew2King43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21332
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 47m
Online Event
9h 47m
FEL
14h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.