• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:35
CEST 09:35
KST 16:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10029 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 81

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 179 Next
MizarAlcor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States21 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-11 22:43:59
March 11 2012 22:40 GMT
#1601
On March 12 2012 07:02 Karliath wrote:
Is there a place I can find all of the possible ending combos? A chart, maybe?


This is probably the best bet you have right now. It is still very barebone and incomplete though, as I noticed the page itself has been edited multiple times for the past few days, so even the info may be inaccurate. They are even doing a contest and will reward any contributor who will polish the ending page up, with information and videos and all.

If you really want complete and accurate flowchart and detailed info, I suggest waiting for another week or so at least. The game hasn't been out for more than a week, and majority of European players (except those using VPN) only got to start playing ME3 not more than 2 days ago.
Jinsho
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3101 Posts
March 11 2012 22:47 GMT
#1602
There's only three endings.

+ Show Spoiler +
Synthesis, Control, and Destruction.


The only major difference is in the colour you'll see in the cutscene in the end.



Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
March 11 2012 22:48 GMT
#1603
On March 12 2012 05:37 Candadar wrote:


You know, I'd be more okay with it if they could just own up to it.

This is just sad.

:|

I know this isn't even Bioware's fault, it's EA's. That's what pisses me off the most.


Well, they CAN do this, because they know that people will buy it no matter what. As long as people keep buying the shitty products they(and other companies) sell these days, they won't change the "winning formula". Just look at the Modern Warfare series. Single player is a short movie with 5 minutes of gameplay, and multiplayer is just boring fps, but with ranks and achievements that make people want to play even though it's not exciting at all. But since they sell as fuck, they will just keep making them like this.

(yes, I know that MW is from Activision, but same goes for that company)
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-11 23:39:12
March 11 2012 23:39 GMT
#1604
Shit, that indoctrination theory is the craziest thing I've read in a long while.

+ Show Spoiler +
And if you think about it... Bioware only ever said that ME3 is the end of Shepards story... we could very well head ME4 where it is explained to us that Shepard was indoctrinated or something and the Reapers are still fucking things up.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Gnosis
Profile Joined December 2008
Scotland912 Posts
March 11 2012 23:50 GMT
#1605
On March 12 2012 08:39 heishe wrote:
Shit, that indoctrination theory is the craziest thing I've read in a long while.

+ Show Spoiler +
And if you think about it... Bioware only ever said that ME3 is the end of Shepards story... we could very well head ME4 where it is explained to us that Shepard was indoctrinated or something and the Reapers are still fucking things up.


+ Show Spoiler +

I would immediately stop caring, not that the mess that has been the Mass Effect trilogy hasn't already caused me to stop caring. I mean, that would make the most recent season finale / premiere of "The Mentalist" seem like a good idea.
"Reason is flawless, de jure, but reasoners are not, de facto." – Peter Kreeft
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
March 11 2012 23:52 GMT
#1606
Let's be real here. Bioware isn't being clever or trolls or whatever. The ending is the ending they intended. We're just wanting to believe the indoctrination theory because it's a million times better than the real thing. People see simple laziness and plot holes as "clues" to the indoctrination theory because we think there is no way Bioware could have fucked up this bad with the ending. Sorry to say but they did fuck up plain and simple. There is still a chance they could fix it with an alternate endings DLC but it won't have been something they intended to do; it'll be a way to deal with the unexpected backlash from their former fans.
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
March 12 2012 00:43 GMT
#1607
I finished the game today, and overall I was pretty impressed by it. Endings was so-so. I'll be putting up a review tomorrow for anyone to read if they were on the fence or whatever.
hugman
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden4644 Posts
March 12 2012 00:44 GMT
#1608
On March 12 2012 08:52 Slow Motion wrote:
Let's be real here. Bioware isn't being clever or trolls or whatever. The ending is the ending they intended. We're just wanting to believe the indoctrination theory because it's a million times better than the real thing. People see simple laziness and plot holes as "clues" to the indoctrination theory because we think there is no way Bioware could have fucked up this bad with the ending. Sorry to say but they did fuck up plain and simple. There is still a chance they could fix it with an alternate endings DLC but it won't have been something they intended to do; it'll be a way to deal with the unexpected backlash from their former fans.


Well you have to explain this somehow:
+ Show Spoiler +
Shepard surviving and waking up in london
TunaBarrett
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden1045 Posts
March 12 2012 01:06 GMT
#1609
On March 12 2012 08:50 Gnosis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2012 08:39 heishe wrote:
Shit, that indoctrination theory is the craziest thing I've read in a long while.

+ Show Spoiler +
And if you think about it... Bioware only ever said that ME3 is the end of Shepards story... we could very well head ME4 where it is explained to us that Shepard was indoctrinated or something and the Reapers are still fucking things up.


+ Show Spoiler +

I would immediately stop caring, not that the mess that has been the Mass Effect trilogy hasn't already caused me to stop caring. I mean, that would make the most recent season finale / premiere of "The Mentalist" seem like a good idea.


+ Show Spoiler +
If they did make a #4 i wish the reapers were really gone and just like fast forward 500 years, bam new problems. Playing mass effect is fucking amazing to me because its like playing out a good space opera.


Also there are more endings(Or so ive heard) if you have a higher readiness rating which i only had at 50%, either way i was content with the ending, + Show Spoiler +
not every movie/game has to be a happy ending, infact a grim one is somewhat of a fresh breeze
Scribble
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2077 Posts
March 12 2012 01:36 GMT
#1610
So, I took the time to get >5000 EMS to get the perfect ending. I have some questions on the imperfect ending
+ Show Spoiler +
If you don't have high EMS, does it actually make any noticeable difference on how things play out? I would imagine that you the inter-galactic militia would take unimagineable losses if you aren't well prepared. Is that why everyone is complaining about how depressing the ending is?

Or does nothing change between the imperfect and perfect ending except that Shepard is somehow alive in the latter ending?
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 01:50:42
March 12 2012 01:49 GMT
#1611
On March 12 2012 10:36 Scribble wrote:
So, I took the time to get >5000 EMS to get the perfect ending. I have some questions on the imperfect ending
+ Show Spoiler +
If you don't have high EMS, does it actually make any noticeable difference on how things play out? I would imagine that you the inter-galactic militia would take unimagineable losses if you aren't well prepared. Is that why everyone is complaining about how depressing the ending is?

Or does nothing change between the imperfect and perfect ending except that Shepard is somehow alive in the latter ending?


To answer
+ Show Spoiler +
You don't really see too much of an impact on the cinematics, it is just a few crucial things that change due to the readiness. I think it is up to 2600 you have access to all endings, which are basically the same. There is an extra scene for the "destroy synthetics" that is added if your readiness is around the 4000-5000 mark. On the surface the ending is pretty shitty. But if you get the chance to unlock that extra scene, just sit and think what it means and how it actually impacts the last ~20 min of the game.

If your readiness is low enough, earth is just destroyed or severely damaged.
"I am a leaf on the wind."
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
March 12 2012 01:55 GMT
#1612
Having thought about the ending:

+ Show Spoiler +
I would be okay with the ending if it was just executed better. The part that really rubs me the wrong way is the Normandy flying off to God knows where with my squadmates who were just with me in London before assaulting the conduit thing. Hell, if they had just left that out and left people to guess what really happened to Shepard after getting zapped by the reaper, I think there would be less fuss. I expected Shepard to die (and it's not even clear whether he survives), but I would have liked to have seen some kind of resolution with regards to what happens to my squadmates (not to mention the galaxy). Being inexplicably stranded on some jungle planet obviously doesn't fit that bill.

On another note, I was wildly disappointed with the final earth mission. I expected to see the war assets come into play and actually make a difference. For example, I expected Jack and her biotic students to make an appearance and aid Shepard along towards to the conduit. I also expected that there would be points where you would have to order certain people to go sacrifice themselves for the common good. This didn't happen either. Instead, you just had to slug it out in the streets by yourself, which was pretty weak.
Madkipz
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Norway1643 Posts
March 12 2012 01:57 GMT
#1613
On March 12 2012 10:06 TunaBarrett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2012 08:50 Gnosis wrote:
On March 12 2012 08:39 heishe wrote:
Shit, that indoctrination theory is the craziest thing I've read in a long while.

+ Show Spoiler +
And if you think about it... Bioware only ever said that ME3 is the end of Shepards story... we could very well head ME4 where it is explained to us that Shepard was indoctrinated or something and the Reapers are still fucking things up.


+ Show Spoiler +

I would immediately stop caring, not that the mess that has been the Mass Effect trilogy hasn't already caused me to stop caring. I mean, that would make the most recent season finale / premiere of "The Mentalist" seem like a good idea.


+ Show Spoiler +
If they did make a #4 i wish the reapers were really gone and just like fast forward 500 years, bam new problems. Playing mass effect is fucking amazing to me because its like playing out a good space opera.


Also there are more endings(Or so ive heard) if you have a higher readiness rating which i only had at 50%, either way i was content with the ending, + Show Spoiler +
not every movie/game has to be a happy ending, infact a grim one is somewhat of a fresh breeze


except the ending doesn't explain itself beyond this picture: + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


How can you call that grim? It's just mindbogglingly stupid.
"Mudkip"
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
March 12 2012 02:00 GMT
#1614
On March 12 2012 10:55 xDaunt wrote:
Having thought about the ending:

+ Show Spoiler +
I would be okay with the ending if it was just executed better. The part that really rubs me the wrong way is the Normandy flying off to God knows where with my squadmates who were just with me in London before assaulting the conduit thing. Hell, if they had just left that out and left people to guess what really happened to Shepard after getting zapped by the reaper, I think there would be less fuss. I expected Shepard to die (and it's not even clear whether he survives), but I would have liked to have seen some kind of resolution with regards to what happens to my squadmates (not to mention the galaxy). Being inexplicably stranded on some jungle planet obviously doesn't fit that bill.

On another note, I was wildly disappointed with the final earth mission. I expected to see the war assets come into play and actually make a difference. For example, I expected Jack and her biotic students to make an appearance and aid Shepard along towards to the conduit. I also expected that there would be points where you would have to order certain people to go sacrifice themselves for the common good. This didn't happen either. Instead, you just had to slug it out in the streets by yourself, which was pretty weak.



Yea I was really hoping you would get to see some of your war assets whupping some ass in the final sequence. I know the part with the missiles I could have definitely used the help. My intuition tells me that bioware has plans to expand upon the ending, they are just letting it sink in a little atm. I know I am not really taking that ending at face value.
"I am a leaf on the wind."
FireSA
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia555 Posts
March 12 2012 02:06 GMT
#1615
Bah so been playing lots of multiplayer, unlocked the asari adept and thus decided it would be my main character, but then I just opened up the black widow xD though since I dont have a salarian infiltrator at this point in time ill just play a few matches on my human infiltrator to feel the awesomeness of the black widow. I keep going spectre packs (well..opened 4 of them so far I think) to hopefully get the carnifex, apparently its as op as op can be, and would make my asari perfect. That being said, if I get the salarian infiltrator first I guess ill go with that xD
MizarAlcor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States21 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 02:29:45
March 12 2012 02:10 GMT
#1616
On March 12 2012 10:36 Scribble wrote:
So, I took the time to get >5000 EMS to get the perfect ending. I have some questions on the imperfect ending
+ Show Spoiler +
If you don't have high EMS, does it actually make any noticeable difference on how things play out? I would imagine that you the inter-galactic militia would take unimagineable losses if you aren't well prepared. Is that why everyone is complaining about how depressing the ending is?

Or does nothing change between the imperfect and perfect ending except that Shepard is somehow alive in the latter ending?


Based from what I know, to elaborate on some differences that you will get with higher military points :

+ Show Spoiler +

Firstly, I myself had "perfect" military score in all 3 endings, so the differences I am listing below for those with lower EMS will be based on people's writeup and Youtube videos : (also, major ending spoilers warning for obvious reasons)
+ Show Spoiler +

- At very low EMS, you only get to choose to control the Reapers, or destroy the Reapers (and other synthetics including EDI). At slightly higher EMS, you can choose "synthesis" as third option, basically merging everyone's DNA in the galaxy creating organics-synthetics hybrid.
- Different EMS also determines the 3 states of the Earth in the ending cutscene : whether it is utterly destroyed (cutscene played : Big Ben explodes, soldiers vaporized, destruction wave enveloping Earth), it is mostly devastated (cutscene played : Big Ben explodes, soldiers looking at Reapers destroyed/leaving), or it is mostly saved (cutscene played : Big Ben doesn't explode, soldiers looking at Reapers destroyed/leaving and then cheering victoriously)
- At the most perfect ending, and only with the "destroy Reaper" option (you won't get this with "synthesis" option or "control Reaper" option for obvious reasons) you get an additional 10 seconds or so cutscene depicting Shephard's dogtag and N7 armor initially laying still, and then followed by a gasp.
- Also, I was told that EMS also determines whether Anderson got killed immediately during your encounter with Illusive Man, or he survived longer to have a little chat and last words with you, only to pass away afterwards from his wounds. I was initially under impression that this is influenced by your reputation level.

As such, there is no such thing as the "galactic armada got trashed around" cutscene as you mentioned. Every single one of possible endings, in whatever EMS level, have the same cutscene structure, in direct order :
1. Shephard shooting red pillar (destroy Reaper + synthetics); holding blue pillar (control Reaper) and Shephard got disintegrated; or jumping into the center of Crucible and got disintegrated (synthesis)
2. Flashbacks of Joker, Anderson, love interest (don't know what would be shown here if you don't have love interest)
3. Red/Blue/Green waves emanating from Crucible
4. Cutscene depicting one of the 3 states of Earth (utterly destroyed, mostly devastated, mostly saved) as described above based on your EMS level
5. Crucible breaking off (if either synthesis or destroy Reaper option is chosen) or Crucible closing off (if control Reaper if chosen)
6. Mass relays destroyed (no matter what choices you made), relaying Red/Blue/Green waves across the other relays
7. Normandy being chased with said colored explosion
8. Normandy crashed onto a planet, synthetic-hybrid plant leaves depicted if choosing "synthesis" option, normal plant leaves otherwise
9. Joker getting out of the Normandy, followed by EDI and one squadmate (only if synthesis option is chosen), or 2 squadmates (if destroy Reaper/control Reaper is chosen). I was told that you get shorter/incomplete part of this cutscene with lower EMS??
10. Shepard body, followed by a gasp cutscene, as mentioned above. Only available with "destroy Reaper" (red wave) option for obvious reasons

So really, with regards to the cutscenes, the only time EMS makes any difference is on part 4, possibly part 9 (confirm/deny?), and additional very short part 10.

Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
March 12 2012 02:15 GMT
#1617
On March 12 2012 11:06 FireSA wrote:
Bah so been playing lots of multiplayer, unlocked the asari adept and thus decided it would be my main character, but then I just opened up the black widow xD though since I dont have a salarian infiltrator at this point in time ill just play a few matches on my human infiltrator to feel the awesomeness of the black widow. I keep going spectre packs (well..opened 4 of them so far I think) to hopefully get the carnifex, apparently its as op as op can be, and would make my asari perfect. That being said, if I get the salarian infiltrator first I guess ill go with that xD


Yea I have been quite addicted to the multiplayer. I have really wanted an Asari adept and have opened tons of spectre packs but no luck yet. Been maining infiltrator with a viper and sentinel. In my opinion, sentinel is the least item-dependent of the classes and is very strong. I have nearly soloed a bronze (unlucky pyro at wave 10) with nothing but a lvl 7 starter pistol and lvl 20. Throw+warp too awesome.
"I am a leaf on the wind."
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 12 2012 02:20 GMT
#1618
On March 12 2012 11:10 MizarAlcor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2012 10:36 Scribble wrote:
So, I took the time to get >5000 EMS to get the perfect ending. I have some questions on the imperfect ending
+ Show Spoiler +
If you don't have high EMS, does it actually make any noticeable difference on how things play out? I would imagine that you the inter-galactic militia would take unimagineable losses if you aren't well prepared. Is that why everyone is complaining about how depressing the ending is?

Or does nothing change between the imperfect and perfect ending except that Shepard is somehow alive in the latter ending?


Based from what I know, to elaborate on some differences that you will get with higher military points :

+ Show Spoiler +

Firstly, I myself had "perfect" military score in all 3 endings, so the differences I am listing below for those with lower EMS will be based on people's writeup and Youtube videos : (also, major ending spoilers warning for obvious reasons)
+ Show Spoiler +

- At very low EMS, you only get to choose to control the Reapers, or destroy the Reapers (and other synthetics including EDI). At slightly higher EMS, you can choose "synthesis" as third option, basically merging everyone's DNA in the galaxy creating organics-synthetics hybrid.
- Different EMS also determines the 3 states of the Earth in the ending cutscene : whether it is utterly destroyed (cutscene played : Big Ben explodes, soldiers vaporized, destruction wave enveloping Earth), it is mostly devastated (cutscene played : Big Ben explodes, soldiers looking at Reapers destroyed/leaving), or it is mostly saved (cutscene played : Big Ben doesn't explode, soldiers looking at Reapers destroyed/leaving and then cheering victoriously)
- At the most perfect ending, and only with the "destroy Reaper" option (you won't get this with "synthesis" option or "control Reaper" option for obvious reasons) you get an additional 10 seconds or so cutscene depicting Shephard's dogtag and N7 armor initially laying still, and then followed by a gasp.
- Also, I was told that EMS also determines whether Anderson got killed immediately during your encounter with Illusive Man, or he survived longer to have a little chat and last words with you, only to pass away afterwards from his wounds. I was initially under impression that this is influenced by your reputation level.



IGN pretty much listed all 17 outcomes here (based on readiness rating).

http://www.ign.com/wikis/mass-effect-3/Endings
靈魂交響曲
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
March 12 2012 02:22 GMT
#1619
I find getting 6k+ war assets really really easy... I had 6k before I even fought Kai Leng on Thessia.

If you want to unlock Asari Adept or most classes, don't buy Spectre packs lol. They're only golds which can be achieved from the veteran packs that you can buy 3 of for 1 Spectre. Spectre packs are definitely more for unlocking rare shit like the Black Widow.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Lokrium
Profile Joined March 2011
United States131 Posts
March 12 2012 02:25 GMT
#1620
Please use spoilers when discussing the campaign. On the issue of spectre vs. veteran packs, at least in the demo, when I looked at the numbers in Coalesced.bin, Vet packs had a 10% chance of giving you a rare weapon and a 15% chance of giving you a rare (alien, like Quarian Engineer) class. However, Bioware did say that they increased the chances to unlock classes from vet packs, and you can't see the numbers anymore (they are all stored server-side, finally).
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 90
Bale 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 17
Killer 15
Mong 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
Fuzer 124
League of Legends
JimRising 535
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King234
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1649
Other Games
summit1g8881
olofmeister654
ceh9436
Happy384
Sick169
ArmadaUGS132
crisheroes128
Livibee99
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick577
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream275
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2302
League of Legends
• Rush1938
• Stunt484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 25m
OSC
5h 25m
Stellar Fest
5h 25m
OSC
16h 25m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.