• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9230 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 82

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 179 Next
peeeky
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada631 Posts
March 12 2012 02:55 GMT
#1621
I guess I share the common opinion of being severely disappointed by the ending that was provided. Everything was great until then
Billy_
Profile Joined September 2010
461 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 05:49:25
March 12 2012 03:39 GMT
#1622
+ Show Spoiler +
Lol, so Shepard saves the Reapers the trouble and kills the whole galaxy himself. Looks like those mass relay explosions would have killed off anyone in the system, and isolated as everyone is now they can't rely on each other for support.
FrozenFlare
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia103 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 04:45:10
March 12 2012 04:26 GMT
#1623
Something is definitely going on, the game has just released and only 1 DLC has been out so far (if you even count that as a generic DLC considering it was released on day 1). There are more DLC to come, there has gotta be something more to this. To be honest whilst playing the following sequence + Show Spoiler +
after Shepherd got hit by Harbinger's laser, where he gets up and everything is in slow-mo
, I Instantly felt out of place, like it was hallucination, it just seemed too straight forward and such a dramatic change of tone.

If you think about it Bioware is a company that has mostly only made RPGs, their specialty is RPGs and with their impressive history of previous games shows that they're very capable of making good stories, you'd think they would know by now how to write an impressive story and finish it, this is clearly shown by everything they've done with the Mass Effect series right up until the end of Mass Effect 3. I'm pretty sure that they KNOW how to end a story properly and this definitely isn't it. Also Mass Effect is their biggest franchise, it is completely unbelievable of them to purposefully...no, unintentionally even, to screw over their best product to date.

Mass effect 2 ended with the DLC 'The Arrival'. The question now is what sort of DLC will Mass Effect 3 end with? I mean it would be completely ridiculous for the last DLC to be another side quest. Just picture this, if you managed to get enough EMS to get a tease of + Show Spoiler +
Shepard taking an awakening breath at the end hinting he's still alive on the London streets
. Imagine that scene as the opening scene of the final DLC of Mass Effect 3 that is coming, imagine the possibilities.

tl;dr
As long as the final DLC of Mass Effect 3 has not been released yet, as far as I'm concerned, Mass Effect 3's story has not ended yet.

Remember you are unique, just like everyone else.
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 04:48:07
March 12 2012 04:37 GMT
#1624
+ Show Spoiler +
Just finished it. Thought it was decent, if not a little too linear at times, but my god the ending completely destroyed it for me. WTF were the writers smoking? Did they just get high and play through Deus Ex 1 and decide "oh that seems kinda nice, we'll do something like that!"? I mean nevermind the fact that there are so many logical holes, like your two squadmates suddenly turning up on the normandy when they should've been getting fried next to you trying to get on the citadel. Also, why was the normandy fleeing earth during the final battle? WHAT? And why does it feel like none of what I did over the past 3 games changed anything at the end? OH WAIT, IT'S BECAUSE IT DIDN'T. And nothing was wrapped up with the ending. It's just a few cutscene of NOTHING. It would've taken them 5 minutes to come up with that shit.

On top of that, I just found out that you have to play the multiplayer to access the best endings, like Shepard surviving at the end. WHAT.THE.FUCK? I mean I finished every single quest in the game and I still didn't have enough readiness (or whatever that shit is called) to unlock it. Are you frigging kidding me? I love(d) the series to bits, but Bioware seriously screwed the pooch with the ending. Now I feel bad about buying this. Should've just pirated the hell out of it.

So fuck you Bioware/EA, and thanks for messing up your last decent franchise. I'm done with you. ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I forgot the worst part of it all. This guy says it pretty well: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/355/index/9801194


Yeah, so basically, my opinion of ME3.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 04:40:32
March 12 2012 04:39 GMT
#1625
On March 12 2012 13:26 FrozenFlare wrote:
Something is definitely going on, the game has just released and only 1 DLC has been out so far (if you even count that as a generic DLC considering it was released on day 1). There are more DLC to come, there has gotta be something more to this. To be honest whilst playing the following sequence after Shepherd got hit by Harbinger's laser, where he gets up and everything is in slow-mo, I Instantly felt out of place, like it was hallucination, it just seemed too straight forward and such a dramatic change of tone.

If you think about it Bioware is a company that has mostly only made RPGs, their specialty is RPGs and with their impressive history of previous games shows that they're very capable of making good stories, you'd think they would know by now how to write an impressive story and finish it, this is clearly shown by everything they've done with the Mass Effect series right up until the end of Mass Effect 3. I'm pretty sure that they KNOW how to end a story properly and this definitely isn't it.

Mass effect 2 ended with the DLC 'The Arrival'. The question now is what sort of DLC will Mass Effect 3 end with? I mean it would be completely ridiculous for the last DLC to be another side quest. Just picture this, if you managed to get enough EMS to + Show Spoiler +
get a tease of Shepard taking an awakening breath at the end hinting he's still alive on the London streets.
Imagine that scene as the opening scene of the final DLC of Mass Effect 3 that is coming, imagine the possibilities.

tl;dr
As long as the final DLC of Mass Effect 3 has not been released yet, as far as I'm concerned, Mass Effect 3's story has not ended yet.



Exactly. I am so skeptical of the ending. Which you should probably spoiler anyway. But yea it all adds up to a hallucination imo. Another really odd thing about the ending I noticed + Show Spoiler +
If liara is in your party, you find her dead when you wake up after the laser beam. But then you can see her leaving the ship on the foreign planet sometimes. For a company to make a game series spanning 5 years, this is a very serious oversight which leads me to believe it isn't an oversight at all.
BioWare is pretty crafty. After putting some thinking time into the ending and redoing the final sequence a few times, I really like it. It is a total mind fuck. BioWare somehow gave what appeared to be the worst ending ever but now I am thinking it is one of the crazies things a video game has ever done to my brain.


People really need to put ending spoilers in spoilers. Game has barely been out for some countries. People come to this thread to get opinions, not spoilers.
"I am a leaf on the wind."
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
March 12 2012 04:51 GMT
#1626
It depends on how we look at it. The whole visual seems to be like a hallucination. I don't know if that is something we can relie on but it is something. I don't know if they needed more time to come up with a correct ending or at least alternative ending. In a DLC that could be awaiting us. However good thing to note is however bad the ending was you still got to play the amazing story up to that point. Yes I was shocked by the poor "ending" and it could be the actual ending but I am skecptical. We will have to see. I know I was not dissapointed with the confrontation I had with Tali. Man I love that space chick .
Master Chief
FrozenFlare
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia103 Posts
March 12 2012 05:17 GMT
#1627
If you think about it though, if this ending wasn't the real one, the whole experience will be far far better when they release the real ending. Probably even better than if they were to give us a good ending this time around and let the game end here and now. There's still hope! BioWare please let this be true and do it right! I can just imagine when this game really ends, it'll be like an epic long ass rollercoaster ride ingame AND outgame haha. I'm just wondering how long BioWare is planning to wait around until they release the final DLC, this is very interesting.

So from an optimistic point of view, the story has not ended yet, the journey still continues, we've fought too long and hard for it just to end here like this, have faith and believe! what would Commander Shepard do! :D
Remember you are unique, just like everyone else.
Mvrio
Profile Joined July 2011
689 Posts
March 12 2012 05:21 GMT
#1628
remember the videos of all the best renegade responses? hope the creator makes ME3's version


sorry if posted already, didn't go through the thread
On October 03 2011 Jinsho wrote: Everyone is just a speck of fly dirt on the wall compared to Greg playing at his best :D
jslocum
Profile Joined January 2011
United States80 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 05:28:47
March 12 2012 05:28 GMT
#1629
I guess I kind of concur with the above posts. I really liked the game, except the ending made me do a double take. My main problems were with the fact that they didn't cover what happens to anyone except shepard, and why the normandy was randomly leaving.. I really would have liked to see what happens to your squadmates, or maybe your romantic interest,+ Show Spoiler +
see if they die or not and see how they take you dying or not.. still liked it overall though
"... ive really never understood this how can someone post something thats flat out wrong with such absolute certainty? what is broken in your brain to make that possible? " - idra
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
March 12 2012 05:29 GMT
#1630
On March 12 2012 14:21 Mvrio wrote:
remember the videos of all the best renegade responses? hope the creator makes ME3's version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy-eRfupYbA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PjTuSQNLI4
sorry if posted already, didn't go through the thread


Ummm, when the renegade mouse button smash thingie appeared on the vid I instantly clicked my mouse, rofl.
The evil is strong in me. trolololo
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
FrozenFlare
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia103 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 05:48:27
March 12 2012 05:39 GMT
#1631
On March 12 2012 14:28 jslocum wrote:
I guess I kind of concur with the above posts. I really liked the game, except the ending made me do a double take. My main problems were with the fact that they didn't cover what happens to anyone except shepard, and why the normandy was randomly leaving.. I really would have liked to see what happens to your squadmates, or maybe your romantic interest,+ Show Spoiler +
see if they die or not and see how they take you dying or not.. still liked it overall though



And that my friend is why we're concluding that the game has not 'entirely' finished yet, any good story teller would provide some sort of epilogue involving major characters and possibly set some time in the near future, and providing their whereabouts after a long difficult journey. Heck if Twilight was able to provide an epilogue (not that I read Twilight, I google'd if it had one just then LOL) there is no reason why a story and game 5 years in the making with so much character development should not have one. Unless BioWare is an incompetent story teller, which I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt.

'I've got a good lead, and I know how to finish, now I just need the right body' - Diana Allers <- and I don't think BioWare just put this line in there just for laughs
Remember you are unique, just like everyone else.
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
March 12 2012 05:48 GMT
#1632
I was very tolerant of the day 1 DLC, but I really don't like the idea of having to separately purchase the ending to a game. Of course, if this is what bioware is doing, I will buy it because I want to know wtf happened.
FrozenFlare
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia103 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 05:50:50
March 12 2012 05:49 GMT
#1633
^ I know I will be buying it....this kind of story is just too good to pass up, I want to be able to say in the future that the Mass Effect series is one of the best games I have ever played back in the days.
Remember you are unique, just like everyone else.
Jayve
Profile Joined February 2009
155 Posts
March 12 2012 06:00 GMT
#1634
I'm not saying this justifies anything, but I've been wondering, if they're considering doing an MMO in the universe, doesn't it on "some level" make sense that the endings are the "same" so they have somwhere to pick it up?

Personally, I'm not sure what I think of the ending yet. I think I still need to process it.

I think a symbolic, almost perfect ending would be if the cycle couldn't have been stopped.
Billy_
Profile Joined September 2010
461 Posts
March 12 2012 07:02 GMT
#1635
On March 12 2012 13:26 FrozenFlare wrote:
Something is definitely going on, the game has just released and only 1 DLC has been out so far (if you even count that as a generic DLC considering it was released on day 1). There are more DLC to come, there has gotta be something more to this. To be honest whilst playing the following sequence + Show Spoiler +
after Shepherd got hit by Harbinger's laser, where he gets up and everything is in slow-mo
, I Instantly felt out of place, like it was hallucination, it just seemed too straight forward and such a dramatic change of tone.

If you think about it Bioware is a company that has mostly only made RPGs, their specialty is RPGs and with their impressive history of previous games shows that they're very capable of making good stories, you'd think they would know by now how to write an impressive story and finish it, this is clearly shown by everything they've done with the Mass Effect series right up until the end of Mass Effect 3. I'm pretty sure that they KNOW how to end a story properly and this definitely isn't it. Also Mass Effect is their biggest franchise, it is completely unbelievable of them to purposefully...no, unintentionally even, to screw over their best product to date.

Mass effect 2 ended with the DLC 'The Arrival'. The question now is what sort of DLC will Mass Effect 3 end with? I mean it would be completely ridiculous for the last DLC to be another side quest. Just picture this, if you managed to get enough EMS to get a tease of + Show Spoiler +
Shepard taking an awakening breath at the end hinting he's still alive on the London streets
. Imagine that scene as the opening scene of the final DLC of Mass Effect 3 that is coming, imagine the possibilities.

tl;dr
As long as the final DLC of Mass Effect 3 has not been released yet, as far as I'm concerned, Mass Effect 3's story has not ended yet.



Yep. The dream sequence before the citadel elevator and indocrination on citadel theories are both very real possibilities, and I hope that Bioware realise this. If so, it is probably the most successful cliffhanger ending in the history of gaming. Totally lame, and Bioware would be jerks to even think about toying with their fans like this, but still... I had a lot of fun playing through the whole trilogy (multiple times), so I can forgive and forget as long as Bioware actually fill in the details with expansion and DLC. They've always done this with all their (popular) games ever since Neverwinter Nights, so history gives us no reason to expect ME3 to be any different.


Arevall
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1133 Posts
March 12 2012 07:54 GMT
#1636
I'm bitter. I can't transfer my old offline profile from my xbox 360 to the xbox slim, since it hasn't the same card reader ;/
zLBowsan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States36 Posts
March 12 2012 08:20 GMT
#1637
On March 12 2012 16:02 Billy_ wrote:
...so I can forgive and forget as long as Bioware actually fill in the details with expansion and DLC. They've always done this with all their (popular) games ever since Neverwinter Nights, so history gives us no reason to expect ME3 to be any different.


This is exactly how I feel too. The problem that I had (and I assume most others had as well) was the fact that we receive NO CLOSURE AT ALL. Anything would have been fine, at least a little taste of closure or something hinting to the idea of it as DLC later, but we literally received nothing from it, and I think that is what most people are upset and disappointed about. The ending was clearly rushed out due to some sort of pressure that EA was putting on Bioware to finish the game. There was a post somewhere I read about the small details that were really easy to spot in the ending which clearly made it seem rushed and really something Bioware would never do if they actually spent the time on it. Again, any closure at all would have kept me content, simply because I think the ending was meant to be discussed and thought about a good deal, but to this extent was clearly a mistake on Bioware's part.
Rimak
Profile Joined January 2012
Denmark434 Posts
March 12 2012 08:48 GMT
#1638
On March 12 2012 13:51 BWalma wrote:
I know I was not dissapointed with the confrontation I had with Tali. Man I love that space chick .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
2000 Jungler 66% Hecarim, 63% Volibear, 60% Jarvan IV
killa_robot
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1884 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 11:29:56
March 12 2012 11:24 GMT
#1639
On March 12 2012 13:39 Hoban wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2012 13:26 FrozenFlare wrote:
Something is definitely going on, the game has just released and only 1 DLC has been out so far (if you even count that as a generic DLC considering it was released on day 1). There are more DLC to come, there has gotta be something more to this. To be honest whilst playing the following sequence after Shepherd got hit by Harbinger's laser, where he gets up and everything is in slow-mo, I Instantly felt out of place, like it was hallucination, it just seemed too straight forward and such a dramatic change of tone.

If you think about it Bioware is a company that has mostly only made RPGs, their specialty is RPGs and with their impressive history of previous games shows that they're very capable of making good stories, you'd think they would know by now how to write an impressive story and finish it, this is clearly shown by everything they've done with the Mass Effect series right up until the end of Mass Effect 3. I'm pretty sure that they KNOW how to end a story properly and this definitely isn't it.

Mass effect 2 ended with the DLC 'The Arrival'. The question now is what sort of DLC will Mass Effect 3 end with? I mean it would be completely ridiculous for the last DLC to be another side quest. Just picture this, if you managed to get enough EMS to + Show Spoiler +
get a tease of Shepard taking an awakening breath at the end hinting he's still alive on the London streets.
Imagine that scene as the opening scene of the final DLC of Mass Effect 3 that is coming, imagine the possibilities.

tl;dr
As long as the final DLC of Mass Effect 3 has not been released yet, as far as I'm concerned, Mass Effect 3's story has not ended yet.



Exactly. I am so skeptical of the ending. Which you should probably spoiler anyway. But yea it all adds up to a hallucination imo. Another really odd thing about the ending I noticed + Show Spoiler +
If liara is in your party, you find her dead when you wake up after the laser beam. But then you can see her leaving the ship on the foreign planet sometimes. For a company to make a game series spanning 5 years, this is a very serious oversight which leads me to believe it isn't an oversight at all.
BioWare is pretty crafty. After putting some thinking time into the ending and redoing the final sequence a few times, I really like it. It is a total mind fuck. BioWare somehow gave what appeared to be the worst ending ever but now I am thinking it is one of the crazies things a video game has ever done to my brain.


People really need to put ending spoilers in spoilers. Game has barely been out for some countries. People come to this thread to get opinions, not spoilers.


+ Show Spoiler +
Liara was in my party and I didn't see her dead, nor did I see her in the spaceship (I saw Joker, Tali and Garrus). You sure you didn't just see some random Asari?

As for the hallucination ending. That would work, if it wasn't for the fact that we see things that happen after Shepard dying. And for the fact that we also had the stargazer man and the boy for the secret ending and it served as an "Epilogue".

Face it. They screwed up the ending bad. There won't be a continuation, and there won't be proper closure.


On March 12 2012 17:48 Rimak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2012 13:51 BWalma wrote:
I know I was not dissapointed with the confrontation I had with Tali. Man I love that space chick .

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Tali] +
She looked prettier than you would have expected. Having her be pale white, with some veins showing, and short hair would have made more sense. Would have been better had they not done such a hack job with it. I get the feeling the picture started as a joke, but given the amount of focus Shepard has on it if you romance Tali, it feels really out of place.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
March 12 2012 12:05 GMT
#1640
Question about space travel in ME universe:

Why is it that everyone seems to assume there is no space travel without the mass relays? With the Normandy I was always able to travel between stars (in one cluster) just fine without a mass relay. With the help of its mass effect core or whatever.

Ok we dont know how long these travels between two star systems were in real time, but given the overall story it can never have been more than a week, probably much less. Distances between stars in one cluster might be something like 10 to 20 light years.
Which means that spacecraft in the ME universe can travel at at least 1000 times the speed of light, without any mass relays. Very rough estimate, but you get the idea.

So yeah, the loss of the mass relays would make space travel more tedious. But people should still be able to travel between the stars just fine, build their galactic empires etc.
Off-season = best season
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 663
UpATreeSC 110
JuggernautJason38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19109
firebathero 189
Rush 133
Dewaltoss 96
Shine 21
Sexy 20
Bale 12
yabsab 11
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7980
qojqva1446
monkeys_forever71
Counter-Strike
fl0m1562
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes1165
Liquid`Hasu666
XaKoH 155
MindelVK9
Other Games
Grubby2597
summit1g1368
FrodaN863
Beastyqt671
ceh9618
ArmadaUGS187
KnowMe161
byalli157
C9.Mang0150
Hui .143
QueenE106
Trikslyr74
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 6
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix12
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1904
League of Legends
• TFBlade1318
Other Games
• imaqtpie880
• Shiphtur265
• WagamamaTV239
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 11m
Stellar Fest
18h 11m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.