• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:21
CEST 02:21
KST 09:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11112 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 48

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 179 Next
Hantak
Profile Joined April 2011
Chile59 Posts
February 27 2012 20:38 GMT
#941
Thats what ive been saying in a couple posts... the multiplayer is sooo buggy..

Some enemies refuse to enter the combat zone from where they spawn.. making killing them very hard (snipe em from odd places, toss granades and stuff towards them, etc)
I keep gettting this phantoms that cant be hit by powers (no, they dont dodge)
Some enemies get stuck in between walls making ending them almost imposible as they just dont take direct damage, and hey dont worry they still can shot you from inside the walls!
Sometimes i cant seem to fully resupply my grenades at the ammo crates
Random weapons wont shoot... (got ammo, aim the enemy push button, nothing happens :S)
The instant execution animation where you grab an enemy from behind cover it works rather oddly, i know its a somewhat "hard" manuver to achieve, but sometimes i get in position undetected and it just wont work :S (usually getting me flanked and dead seconds later)
Also, changing character while in the game lobby can glitch/bugg the ingame hotkeys for your abilities, making certain classes very hard to use properly.

Had the insta dead move from the phantom randomnly stopped by a team mate ability, but the killing sequence displayed, didnt really matter though as an atals grabbed me and put me out of my confusion before i could realize what happened (yay gold)

Even with all these things going on.. i still enjoy the multiplayer a lot, wish i knewn ppl to play with lol :D
It's getting too hot.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
February 28 2012 02:27 GMT
#942
For those of you that read the leaked script, what do you think of the plot as it was revealed(just put it in spoilers).

It seemed rather dry and generic from my perspective-what did you think?
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Candadar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2049 Posts
February 28 2012 02:51 GMT
#943
On February 28 2012 11:27 Praetorial wrote:
For those of you that read the leaked script, what do you think of the plot as it was revealed(just put it in spoilers).

It seemed rather dry and generic from my perspective-what did you think?


+ Show Spoiler +
It was what I expected after I heard them say they are making this game in a way that makes the last two essentially irrelevant. It was massively underwhelming. They pulled the bullshit Human Revolution pulled with essentially "PRESS ONE OF 3 BUTTONS TO CHOOSE YOUR ENDING, ALL PREVIOUS CHOICES DON'T MATTER AT ALL"

The massive bullshit they pulled still ceases to amaze me. I went into it a few dozen pages back I believe when it was first released, but yeah, it's just bullshit. I just hope the gameplay makes up for it.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
February 28 2012 10:24 GMT
#944
First review is out!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/337440/mass-effect-3-review-series-best-yet-claims-first-verdict/
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 12:31:34
February 28 2012 10:30 GMT
#945
I think they're basing what they write off of a preview, not a review. There's only a preview up on the Gamestar website, and Gamestar does very well give scores to almost all of its tested games, just not to previews. Also, the forum entry that they're referencing was last edited three days ago, which is very early for a review.

And in that preview, they didn't even play the game themselves, they just asked a Bioware guy about it.

edit: Then again, I have no idea where he's pulling those stats from. Maybe out of their asses? Or they're referencing the wrong magazine.

Does anyone know if the online edition of the game will be released on the 6th of March globally?
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Doppelganger
Profile Joined May 2010
488 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 18:13:00
February 28 2012 18:09 GMT
#946
This review is for real. It is apparently out of the print magazine that will be is stores tomorrow. It appears that it was "leaked". That test was done only with a PS3 version of the game that was provided by Bioware. That review is still preliminary the final Review will only be done when they tested the PC version (Gamestar has a really high standard for their work).

The online preview was done by Michael Graf while this leaked review was done by Daniel Matschijewsky and contains much more information. It is definatly not the same.

To sum it up:

They gave ME3 a 9/10 (they are really harsh compared to other magazines)
here is their rating:
Sound 10/10
Quests/Plot 10/10
Charaters 10/10
Combat 8/10 (because of "stupid" AI)
And all other areas 9/10 (don't know which areas they mean probably graphics, controls and whatnot)

EDIT: correction: the Magazine is already available for people with online subscription of it. So this is not even leaked.
AntiGrav1ty
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2310 Posts
February 28 2012 18:18 GMT
#947
Pretty high scores. Hope the final game is really that good.
www.twitch.tv/antigrav1ty
Doppelganger
Profile Joined May 2010
488 Posts
February 28 2012 18:23 GMT
#948
Perhaps for comparison they gave ME 8.5 of 10 and ME2 8.7 of 10.
Krowser
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada788 Posts
February 28 2012 18:24 GMT
#949
On February 29 2012 03:09 Doppelganger wrote:
This review is for real. It is apparently out of the print magazine that will be is stores tomorrow. It appears that it was "leaked". That test was done only with a PS3 version of the game that was provided by Bioware. That review is still preliminary the final Review will only be done when they tested the PC version (Gamestar has a really high standard for their work).

The online preview was done by Michael Graf while this leaked review was done by Daniel Matschijewsky and contains much more information. It is definatly not the same.

To sum it up:

They gave ME3 a 9/10 (they are really harsh compared to other magazines)
here is their rating:
Sound 10/10
Quests/Plot 10/10
Charaters 10/10
Combat 8/10 (because of "stupid" AI)
And all other areas 9/10 (don't know which areas they mean probably graphics, controls and whatnot)

EDIT: correction: the Magazine is already available for people with online subscription of it. So this is not even leaked.


Stupid AI? Didn't they say the AI was smarter than ever in ME3?
D3 and Pho, the way to go. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340709
Leth0
Profile Joined February 2012
856 Posts
February 28 2012 18:25 GMT
#950
Really looking forward to this game. Had a lot of fun with the first two and no doubt in my mind that #3 will deliver on the goods. Cheers =)
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 18:33:26
February 28 2012 18:29 GMT
#951
I'm really skeptical about those ratings, especially looking at what they gave ME1 vs ME2. It'll still probably be a very good game though regardless of how it shapes up compared to the first two.
CrtBalorda
Profile Joined December 2011
Slovenia704 Posts
February 28 2012 18:41 GMT
#952
On February 28 2012 05:37 Latham wrote:
I guess I'm one of the few people that don't mind spoilers at all? I don't mind game spoilers, movie spoilers, book spoilers or any other spoilers. It just doesn't affect my experience of the product at all. I'll still enjoy it to the fullest.

Hell I even went as far as to read the leaked script for ME3, the full war assets list, played the demo, read every spoiler possible, watched every trailer etc. etc.



Ahhh props too you bro, I dont know how thats even possible.
4th August 2012...Never forget.....
Doppelganger
Profile Joined May 2010
488 Posts
February 28 2012 18:53 GMT
#953
On February 28 2012 05:12 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 04:48 leperphilliac wrote:
Played single player campaign, I hope to the video game gods that the entire intro dialogue is completely changed. When Shepard does that "we fight or we die" nonsense I facepalmed IRL, not to mention the cheesy-as-fuck kid. funnily enough I'm more looking forward to the multiplayer than the singleplayer. At least that doesn't have cringeworthy writing.

Cheesy lines were there since the first part. It is an American game after all.
Didnt expect them to suddenly change that up with the third part.

Still there always was some interesting dialogue in between, too. I hope they kept that up.


Actually Bioware is Canadian. So I dunno about that "an American game" part.
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
February 28 2012 18:59 GMT
#954
On February 29 2012 03:24 Krowser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 03:09 Doppelganger wrote:
This review is for real. It is apparently out of the print magazine that will be is stores tomorrow. It appears that it was "leaked". That test was done only with a PS3 version of the game that was provided by Bioware. That review is still preliminary the final Review will only be done when they tested the PC version (Gamestar has a really high standard for their work).

The online preview was done by Michael Graf while this leaked review was done by Daniel Matschijewsky and contains much more information. It is definatly not the same.

To sum it up:

They gave ME3 a 9/10 (they are really harsh compared to other magazines)
here is their rating:
Sound 10/10
Quests/Plot 10/10
Charaters 10/10
Combat 8/10 (because of "stupid" AI)
And all other areas 9/10 (don't know which areas they mean probably graphics, controls and whatnot)

EDIT: correction: the Magazine is already available for people with online subscription of it. So this is not even leaked.


Stupid AI? Didn't they say the AI was smarter than ever in ME3?


doesnt mean much. I mean the AI was stupid in ME1 and 2. So maybe it now is not that stupid anymore.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
February 28 2012 19:11 GMT
#955
On February 29 2012 03:41 CrtBalorda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 05:37 Latham wrote:
I guess I'm one of the few people that don't mind spoilers at all? I don't mind game spoilers, movie spoilers, book spoilers or any other spoilers. It just doesn't affect my experience of the product at all. I'll still enjoy it to the fullest.

Hell I even went as far as to read the leaked script for ME3, the full war assets list, played the demo, read every spoiler possible, watched every trailer etc. etc.



Ahhh props too you bro, I dont know how thats even possible.

I'm actually the same. I'll admit that very often when considering what movie to watch at the cinema, I'll read the plot up of every single one to see if any of them pique my interest. Surprisingly I don't feel like I lose any enjoyment by doing so.
Moderator
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
February 28 2012 19:28 GMT
#956
On February 29 2012 03:53 Doppelganger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 05:12 Redox wrote:
On February 28 2012 04:48 leperphilliac wrote:
Played single player campaign, I hope to the video game gods that the entire intro dialogue is completely changed. When Shepard does that "we fight or we die" nonsense I facepalmed IRL, not to mention the cheesy-as-fuck kid. funnily enough I'm more looking forward to the multiplayer than the singleplayer. At least that doesn't have cringeworthy writing.

Cheesy lines were there since the first part. It is an American game after all.
Didnt expect them to suddenly change that up with the third part.

Still there always was some interesting dialogue in between, too. I hope they kept that up.


Actually Bioware is Canadian. So I dunno about that "an American game" part.


Does it make a difference? No.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Doppelganger
Profile Joined May 2010
488 Posts
February 28 2012 19:32 GMT
#957
On February 29 2012 04:28 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 03:53 Doppelganger wrote:
On February 28 2012 05:12 Redox wrote:
On February 28 2012 04:48 leperphilliac wrote:
Played single player campaign, I hope to the video game gods that the entire intro dialogue is completely changed. When Shepard does that "we fight or we die" nonsense I facepalmed IRL, not to mention the cheesy-as-fuck kid. funnily enough I'm more looking forward to the multiplayer than the singleplayer. At least that doesn't have cringeworthy writing.

Cheesy lines were there since the first part. It is an American game after all.
Didnt expect them to suddenly change that up with the third part.

Still there always was some interesting dialogue in between, too. I hope they kept that up.


Actually Bioware is Canadian. So I dunno about that "an American game" part.


Does it make a difference? No.

*shrugs* no probably not.
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
February 28 2012 19:39 GMT
#958
On February 29 2012 04:11 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 03:41 CrtBalorda wrote:
On February 28 2012 05:37 Latham wrote:
I guess I'm one of the few people that don't mind spoilers at all? I don't mind game spoilers, movie spoilers, book spoilers or any other spoilers. It just doesn't affect my experience of the product at all. I'll still enjoy it to the fullest.

Hell I even went as far as to read the leaked script for ME3, the full war assets list, played the demo, read every spoiler possible, watched every trailer etc. etc.



Ahhh props too you bro, I dont know how thats even possible.

I'm actually the same. I'll admit that very often when considering what movie to watch at the cinema, I'll read the plot up of every single one to see if any of them pique my interest. Surprisingly I don't feel like I lose any enjoyment by doing so.

Same, if i am watching a movie on my PC i tend to read what happens later on. If a movie/Game is good enough it can carry it self even if you know what will happen. Anyhow why is it they release is later in europe than us, its getting quite anoying :/
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
February 28 2012 19:52 GMT
#959
On February 29 2012 04:39 ragnorr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 04:11 Firebolt145 wrote:
On February 29 2012 03:41 CrtBalorda wrote:
On February 28 2012 05:37 Latham wrote:
I guess I'm one of the few people that don't mind spoilers at all? I don't mind game spoilers, movie spoilers, book spoilers or any other spoilers. It just doesn't affect my experience of the product at all. I'll still enjoy it to the fullest.

Hell I even went as far as to read the leaked script for ME3, the full war assets list, played the demo, read every spoiler possible, watched every trailer etc. etc.



Ahhh props too you bro, I dont know how thats even possible.

I'm actually the same. I'll admit that very often when considering what movie to watch at the cinema, I'll read the plot up of every single one to see if any of them pique my interest. Surprisingly I don't feel like I lose any enjoyment by doing so.

Same, if i am watching a movie on my PC i tend to read what happens later on. If a movie/Game is good enough it can carry it self even if you know what will happen. Anyhow why is it they release is later in europe than us, its getting quite anoying :/

I know some people who start a book by reading its finale, without reading anything else, and then read the whole book from the beginning.

...personally, I could never even think about doing such a fucked up thing, nor do any of the spoiling for myself as some of you guys seem to be ok with
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
February 28 2012 20:03 GMT
#960
Time to never come back to this thread ever again; staying DA FUCK away from spoilers.

Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings39
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11014
Artosis 839
White-Ra 131
Dota 2
monkeys_forever771
League of Legends
Doublelift6441
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
fl0m17690
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox859
AZ_Axe163
Other Games
summit1g9001
KnowMe244
Maynarde187
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
BasetradeTV178
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 39m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.