• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8376 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 71

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 405 Next
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 22:07:31
January 17 2011 22:07 GMT
#1401
On January 18 2011 06:32 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2011 05:58 bumatlarge wrote:
On January 17 2011 16:35 .Aar wrote:
On January 17 2011 08:35 ArcticVanguard wrote:
On January 17 2011 07:11 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On January 16 2011 19:30 senichi wrote:
What if I have a character already to level 58 on Bera? D:


You can get to 58 in like a day and a little bit. Re-roll Demethos.

This makes me cry with how much time I put into my 55 cleric ;A;


I am replying to this post, and if you've been with us from the beginning, you are smirking.

Five years. Five. I have yet to reach fourth job, and I played ACTIVELY. All those hours invested, and all I have to show for it are a level 80 Bandit and about 100m. I even hacked 50 to 60.

But hey, man. It's all about the memories, not the numbers!


I don;t understand... I've played for three weeks about 2 hours a day and Im 65... defintely did not spend all that time grinding.


Levelling 1-90 or so was about twice as hard before big bang. And even that exp curve was about 1/4 as hard as leveling a year or so ago. The grind has gotten MUCH easier 1-90, stayed about the same 90-120, and actually gotten more difficult 120+ recently.


+ Show Spoiler [exp chart] +
[image loading]


Pre- and post- BB. Not including really old school MS that had no good training spots and had you at wild boars at like level 35
Yushike
Profile Joined November 2010
United States44 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 02:16:19
January 18 2011 02:15 GMT
#1402
On January 17 2011 07:11 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2011 19:30 senichi wrote:
What if I have a character already to level 58 on Bera? D:


You can get to 58 in like a day and a little bit. Re-roll Demethos.


That's very true, I did make that character and get there in a day. My other level 56 or so I got before Big Bang in like, 3 or 4 days.
I think I might convince my friend to switch servers, but I don't know if he will.

EDIT: Oh, crap, I just remember I had tons of rares and special items on Bera! D: Those took me forever to get!
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 18 2011 03:46 GMT
#1403
On January 18 2011 07:07 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2011 06:32 phyre112 wrote:
On January 18 2011 05:58 bumatlarge wrote:
On January 17 2011 16:35 .Aar wrote:
On January 17 2011 08:35 ArcticVanguard wrote:
On January 17 2011 07:11 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On January 16 2011 19:30 senichi wrote:
What if I have a character already to level 58 on Bera? D:


You can get to 58 in like a day and a little bit. Re-roll Demethos.

This makes me cry with how much time I put into my 55 cleric ;A;


I am replying to this post, and if you've been with us from the beginning, you are smirking.

Five years. Five. I have yet to reach fourth job, and I played ACTIVELY. All those hours invested, and all I have to show for it are a level 80 Bandit and about 100m. I even hacked 50 to 60.

But hey, man. It's all about the memories, not the numbers!


I don;t understand... I've played for three weeks about 2 hours a day and Im 65... defintely did not spend all that time grinding.


Levelling 1-90 or so was about twice as hard before big bang. And even that exp curve was about 1/4 as hard as leveling a year or so ago. The grind has gotten MUCH easier 1-90, stayed about the same 90-120, and actually gotten more difficult 120+ recently.


+ Show Spoiler [exp chart] +
[image loading]


Pre- and post- BB. Not including really old school MS that had no good training spots and had you at wild boars at like level 35

Took me all of like 5 hours to get to level 48. And a good chunk of that time was spent in the FM. Up until like level 48, every single level takes like 10 minutes or less.
God Bless
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
January 18 2011 05:26 GMT
#1404
Sorry guys, can't get on during the weekdays. See ya next weekend!
darkness overpowering
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
January 18 2011 09:35 GMT
#1405
On January 18 2011 12:46 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2011 07:07 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On January 18 2011 06:32 phyre112 wrote:
On January 18 2011 05:58 bumatlarge wrote:
On January 17 2011 16:35 .Aar wrote:
On January 17 2011 08:35 ArcticVanguard wrote:
On January 17 2011 07:11 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On January 16 2011 19:30 senichi wrote:
What if I have a character already to level 58 on Bera? D:


You can get to 58 in like a day and a little bit. Re-roll Demethos.

This makes me cry with how much time I put into my 55 cleric ;A;


I am replying to this post, and if you've been with us from the beginning, you are smirking.

Five years. Five. I have yet to reach fourth job, and I played ACTIVELY. All those hours invested, and all I have to show for it are a level 80 Bandit and about 100m. I even hacked 50 to 60.

But hey, man. It's all about the memories, not the numbers!


I don;t understand... I've played for three weeks about 2 hours a day and Im 65... defintely did not spend all that time grinding.


Levelling 1-90 or so was about twice as hard before big bang. And even that exp curve was about 1/4 as hard as leveling a year or so ago. The grind has gotten MUCH easier 1-90, stayed about the same 90-120, and actually gotten more difficult 120+ recently.


+ Show Spoiler [exp chart] +
[image loading]


Pre- and post- BB. Not including really old school MS that had no good training spots and had you at wild boars at like level 35

Took me all of like 5 hours to get to level 48. And a good chunk of that time was spent in the FM. Up until like level 48, every single level takes like 10 minutes or less.


Was that with prepared drop for Mushroom Kingdom, Kerning Mall etc or just actual grinding? If the latter, I wanna know your secret.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 18 2011 09:54 GMT
#1406
On January 18 2011 18:35 Shalaiyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2011 12:46 Roffles wrote:
On January 18 2011 07:07 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On January 18 2011 06:32 phyre112 wrote:
On January 18 2011 05:58 bumatlarge wrote:
On January 17 2011 16:35 .Aar wrote:
On January 17 2011 08:35 ArcticVanguard wrote:
On January 17 2011 07:11 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On January 16 2011 19:30 senichi wrote:
What if I have a character already to level 58 on Bera? D:


You can get to 58 in like a day and a little bit. Re-roll Demethos.

This makes me cry with how much time I put into my 55 cleric ;A;


I am replying to this post, and if you've been with us from the beginning, you are smirking.

Five years. Five. I have yet to reach fourth job, and I played ACTIVELY. All those hours invested, and all I have to show for it are a level 80 Bandit and about 100m. I even hacked 50 to 60.

But hey, man. It's all about the memories, not the numbers!


I don;t understand... I've played for three weeks about 2 hours a day and Im 65... defintely did not spend all that time grinding.


Levelling 1-90 or so was about twice as hard before big bang. And even that exp curve was about 1/4 as hard as leveling a year or so ago. The grind has gotten MUCH easier 1-90, stayed about the same 90-120, and actually gotten more difficult 120+ recently.


+ Show Spoiler [exp chart] +
[image loading]


Pre- and post- BB. Not including really old school MS that had no good training spots and had you at wild boars at like level 35

Took me all of like 5 hours to get to level 48. And a good chunk of that time was spent in the FM. Up until like level 48, every single level takes like 10 minutes or less.


Was that with prepared drop for Mushroom Kingdom, Kerning Mall etc or just actual grinding? If the latter, I wanna know your secret.

Grinded every single level. 1-10 at Edelstein, 10-20 at Blue Pigs, 20-30 at Mixed Golems, 30-35 at Mushie Kingdom (Didn't finish quest), 35-4x at Kerning Mall
God Bless
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
January 18 2011 11:44 GMT
#1407
Damn i just realised its gonna be a huge rush for maps when mechanic is out tomorrow oh well lol
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
January 18 2011 18:59 GMT
#1408
On January 18 2011 18:35 Shalaiyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2011 12:46 Roffles wrote:
On January 18 2011 07:07 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On January 18 2011 06:32 phyre112 wrote:
On January 18 2011 05:58 bumatlarge wrote:
On January 17 2011 16:35 .Aar wrote:
On January 17 2011 08:35 ArcticVanguard wrote:
On January 17 2011 07:11 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On January 16 2011 19:30 senichi wrote:
What if I have a character already to level 58 on Bera? D:


You can get to 58 in like a day and a little bit. Re-roll Demethos.

This makes me cry with how much time I put into my 55 cleric ;A;


I am replying to this post, and if you've been with us from the beginning, you are smirking.

Five years. Five. I have yet to reach fourth job, and I played ACTIVELY. All those hours invested, and all I have to show for it are a level 80 Bandit and about 100m. I even hacked 50 to 60.

But hey, man. It's all about the memories, not the numbers!


I don;t understand... I've played for three weeks about 2 hours a day and Im 65... defintely did not spend all that time grinding.


Levelling 1-90 or so was about twice as hard before big bang. And even that exp curve was about 1/4 as hard as leveling a year or so ago. The grind has gotten MUCH easier 1-90, stayed about the same 90-120, and actually gotten more difficult 120+ recently.


+ Show Spoiler [exp chart] +
[image loading]


Pre- and post- BB. Not including really old school MS that had no good training spots and had you at wild boars at like level 35

Took me all of like 5 hours to get to level 48. And a good chunk of that time was spent in the FM. Up until like level 48, every single level takes like 10 minutes or less.


Was that with prepared drop for Mushroom Kingdom, Kerning Mall etc or just actual grinding? If the latter, I wanna know your secret.


actual grinding with 15 blessing >:[
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
January 19 2011 01:21 GMT
#1409
I vote that we stop giving me FM spots. Because I keep losing them. Today was the easiest day I'll have all week, and I couldn't find a spare ten minutes to log in and reset shop. I'll hope that the rest of my pot scrolls sell in fm 194238 or wherever I end up until tuesday when my shop runs out. THen I won't need to worry about it, because I have no time to hunt FM for deals, and I'll have no shop to sell them in anyway.

Also, I'll try to level up this weekend. I want to be useful on boss runs. We'll see how that goes. Let me know (preferably with a post/PM on TL) if you see any % luk common or thief gear - especially a cape.
jaymik
Profile Joined November 2009
Korea (South)425 Posts
January 19 2011 03:39 GMT
#1410
My prized possessions. Fuck yea.

[image loading]

[image loading]

jaymik kr/na
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
January 19 2011 08:31 GMT
#1411
lol why didn't you at least try to land one pink on the engaw?
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 08:55:51
January 19 2011 08:55 GMT
#1412
On January 19 2011 10:21 phyre112 wrote:
I vote that we stop giving me FM spots. Because I keep losing them. Today was the easiest day I'll have all week, and I couldn't find a spare ten minutes to log in and reset shop. I'll hope that the rest of my pot scrolls sell in fm 194238 or wherever I end up until tuesday when my shop runs out. THen I won't need to worry about it, because I have no time to hunt FM for deals, and I'll have no shop to sell them in anyway.

Also, I'll try to level up this weekend. I want to be useful on boss runs. We'll see how that goes. Let me know (preferably with a post/PM on TL) if you see any % luk common or thief gear - especially a cape.

you already out-dps me at zak, despite being 15 (?) levels lower and not even needing to attack
Translator:3
lastmotion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 09:26:04
January 19 2011 09:23 GMT
#1413
Im so upset that i wasn't able to get a Time Traveler medal. It griefs me to know that some people got a free 10 atk wg on top of their damage =/ Are some of u guys in the same boat as I am? I hope kms releases a equal/better medal
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
January 19 2011 09:30 GMT
#1414
On January 19 2011 18:23 lastmotion wrote:
Im so upset that i wasn't able to get a Time Traveler medal. It griefs me to know that some people got a free 10 atk wg on top of their damage =/ Are some of u guys in the same boat as I am? I hope kms releases a equal/better medal

a lot of people i know who didn't get Time Traveler were the same people who said "this event sucks ass" throughout the whole thing

just a thought
Translator:3
lastmotion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
368 Posts
January 19 2011 09:56 GMT
#1415
On January 19 2011 18:30 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 18:23 lastmotion wrote:
Im so upset that i wasn't able to get a Time Traveler medal. It griefs me to know that some people got a free 10 atk wg on top of their damage =/ Are some of u guys in the same boat as I am? I hope kms releases a equal/better medal

a lot of people i know who didn't get Time Traveler were the same people who said "this event sucks ass" throughout the whole thing

just a thought


if you're implying anything, I quit maple during the time this event was going on. If I knew that a 10 atk medal was going on, believe me I woulda done it asap
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
January 19 2011 16:09 GMT
#1416
I'm online now through the GameLauncher, just became a mech.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
January 19 2011 16:22 GMT
#1417
fuck my updater isn't working. I can kiss good fm spot goodbye
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Profitlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States94 Posts
January 19 2011 16:31 GMT
#1418
man gg i wont get fm spot in time
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
January 19 2011 23:35 GMT
#1419
Just played a mech for a bit, that drill hands move is a ridiculous mobbing/mobility skill.
Their single target attack is good too and they don't need bullets.
Why so bad corsair .
No I'm never serious.
Drium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States888 Posts
January 19 2011 23:48 GMT
#1420
Can't play right now, what's in the second resistance box?
KwanROLLLLLLLED
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings157
SHIN 75
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 263
OGKoka 257
SHIN 75
MindelVK 23
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6991
League of Legends
Reynor80
Counter-Strike
x6flipin709
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns37074
singsing2259
byalli655
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo175
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 109
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Jankos3177
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 26m
OSC
11h 26m
Replay Cast
11h 26m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.