• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:01
CEST 02:01
KST 09:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8519 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 70

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 405 Next
Profitlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States94 Posts
January 16 2011 01:47 GMT
#1381
http://moiraeguild.worldgoo.com/t53-cwkpq-guide
cwkpq guide
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-16 07:28:43
January 16 2011 07:28 GMT
#1382
Don't think I'll be back for a bit, don't have the same hours to dedicate (as compared to the winter break) and whatever spare time I get, I've recently got SimCity 4 so yeah =D time to make some ubercities
[TLMS] REBOOT
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
January 16 2011 08:11 GMT
#1383
For those of you who haven't noticed yet. Just in case.

[image loading]
Translator:3
Terranlisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Singapore1404 Posts
January 16 2011 08:30 GMT
#1384
lol 7 spots
aka myheronoob
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-16 09:52:59
January 16 2011 09:52 GMT
#1385
On January 16 2011 17:30 MyHeroNoob wrote:
lol 7 spots

it's 8 now

9 if you count one that isn't pictured
Translator:3
Yushike
Profile Joined November 2010
United States44 Posts
January 16 2011 10:30 GMT
#1386
What if I have a character already to level 58 on Bera? D:
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
January 16 2011 11:45 GMT
#1387
On January 16 2011 19:30 senichi wrote:
What if I have a character already to level 58 on Bera? D:

Create a new one on Dementhos. Server transfer is not worth it at that lvl.
zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
January 16 2011 12:03 GMT
#1388
On January 16 2011 03:18 Nuttyguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 20:27 zingmars wrote:
Haven't been able to play this game lately. Sadly it's all hardware related, and now I'm unable to open the game. Hoping to get a new PC in next 3 months, then I'll be back Hopefully...

you cant open a 2d game? O.O

Okay, I can open it. But it BSODs me in first five minutes. my GPU is pretty much dead, and replacing it would be expensive, seeing as I'm still on AGP =[.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
January 16 2011 22:11 GMT
#1389
On January 16 2011 19:30 senichi wrote:
What if I have a character already to level 58 on Bera? D:


You can get to 58 in like a day and a little bit. Re-roll Demethos.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 16 2011 22:30 GMT
#1390
Found a lita's hero ocean glove for my pirate, used a 30% dark scroll for +3 dex and a 60%. Both worked so I tried my luck with a 10%, but I wasn't that lucky. Still, this glove and my brawler will be best friends for a long time
Together but separate, like oatmeal
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
January 16 2011 23:09 GMT
#1391
Would anyone mind adding me to the guild?
IGN = aeghrur.

Also, which is better? Arrow Blow first job or Double Arrow? I feel like mobbing is great, but I kinda wanna PQ too :p
darkness overpowering
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
January 16 2011 23:17 GMT
#1392
On January 17 2011 08:09 ghrur wrote:
Would anyone mind adding me to the guild?
IGN = aeghrur.

Also, which is better? Arrow Blow first job or Double Arrow? I feel like mobbing is great, but I kinda wanna PQ too :p

are you crossbowman or bowman

post-bb i think arrow blow is better
Translator:3
ArcticVanguard
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States450 Posts
January 16 2011 23:35 GMT
#1393
On January 17 2011 07:11 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2011 19:30 senichi wrote:
What if I have a character already to level 58 on Bera? D:


You can get to 58 in like a day and a little bit. Re-roll Demethos.

This makes me cry with how much time I put into my 55 cleric ;A;
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
January 16 2011 23:48 GMT
#1394
Honestly, you can get to 60 in two days on Cleric if you know what to do. My Cleric is 59, with no BoF and very few gears.
Priphea
ArcticVanguard
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States450 Posts
January 16 2011 23:56 GMT
#1395
On January 17 2011 08:48 Kamille wrote:
Honestly, you can get to 60 in two days on Cleric if you know what to do. My Cleric is 59, with no BoF and very few gears.

Then again, most of that leveling was pre-big bang.
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
January 17 2011 07:35 GMT
#1396
On January 17 2011 08:35 ArcticVanguard wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 07:11 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On January 16 2011 19:30 senichi wrote:
What if I have a character already to level 58 on Bera? D:


You can get to 58 in like a day and a little bit. Re-roll Demethos.

This makes me cry with how much time I put into my 55 cleric ;A;


I am replying to this post, and if you've been with us from the beginning, you are smirking.

Five years. Five. I have yet to reach fourth job, and I played ACTIVELY. All those hours invested, and all I have to show for it are a level 80 Bandit and about 100m. I even hacked 50 to 60.

But hey, man. It's all about the memories, not the numbers!
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
January 17 2011 20:01 GMT
#1397
ya seriously leveling is so fast now.... Any guild members want to do CPQ with me? lvl40 Page
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 17 2011 20:58 GMT
#1398
On January 17 2011 16:35 .Aar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 08:35 ArcticVanguard wrote:
On January 17 2011 07:11 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On January 16 2011 19:30 senichi wrote:
What if I have a character already to level 58 on Bera? D:


You can get to 58 in like a day and a little bit. Re-roll Demethos.

This makes me cry with how much time I put into my 55 cleric ;A;


I am replying to this post, and if you've been with us from the beginning, you are smirking.

Five years. Five. I have yet to reach fourth job, and I played ACTIVELY. All those hours invested, and all I have to show for it are a level 80 Bandit and about 100m. I even hacked 50 to 60.

But hey, man. It's all about the memories, not the numbers!


I don;t understand... I've played for three weeks about 2 hours a day and Im 65... defintely did not spend all that time grinding.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
January 17 2011 21:32 GMT
#1399
On January 18 2011 05:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 16:35 .Aar wrote:
On January 17 2011 08:35 ArcticVanguard wrote:
On January 17 2011 07:11 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On January 16 2011 19:30 senichi wrote:
What if I have a character already to level 58 on Bera? D:


You can get to 58 in like a day and a little bit. Re-roll Demethos.

This makes me cry with how much time I put into my 55 cleric ;A;


I am replying to this post, and if you've been with us from the beginning, you are smirking.

Five years. Five. I have yet to reach fourth job, and I played ACTIVELY. All those hours invested, and all I have to show for it are a level 80 Bandit and about 100m. I even hacked 50 to 60.

But hey, man. It's all about the memories, not the numbers!


I don;t understand... I've played for three weeks about 2 hours a day and Im 65... defintely did not spend all that time grinding.


Levelling 1-90 or so was about twice as hard before big bang. And even that exp curve was about 1/4 as hard as leveling a year or so ago. The grind has gotten MUCH easier 1-90, stayed about the same 90-120, and actually gotten more difficult 120+ recently.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
January 17 2011 21:38 GMT
#1400
its Nexon's evil plan to get everyone to a respectable level and make them not want to quit.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 468
Dota 2
monkeys_forever532
League of Legends
Doublelift4551
Other Games
summit1g11442
JimRising 552
ViBE224
Livibee202
KnowMe189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick834
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur547
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 59m
Patches Events
14h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 59m
OSC
22h 59m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.