• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8738 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 69

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 405 Next
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
January 15 2011 08:07 GMT
#1361
On January 15 2011 14:23 nosliw wrote:
I played a long long time back when white knight was the final job (I was a page). I was only 40ish because I couldn't get pass the grinding. Is it a lot easier now? How different is page now?


I went 30-41 in 3 hours (admittedly, that was with 1.5x [so 100 xp was 300 xp] for 1 hour, but some was wasted on delivering quests and getting drops) with my I/L mage. So XP is a lot better now.
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
January 15 2011 08:29 GMT
#1362
On January 15 2011 17:07 Shalaiyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 14:23 nosliw wrote:
I played a long long time back when white knight was the final job (I was a page). I was only 40ish because I couldn't get pass the grinding. Is it a lot easier now? How different is page now?


I went 30-41 in 3 hours (admittedly, that was with 1.5x [so 100 xp was 300 xp] for 1 hour, but some was wasted on delivering quests and getting drops) with my I/L mage. So XP is a lot better now.


That'd be 3x exp not 1.5x. Just correcting you about that.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
January 15 2011 08:40 GMT
#1363
On January 15 2011 17:29 Demoninja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 17:07 Shalaiyn wrote:
On January 15 2011 14:23 nosliw wrote:
I played a long long time back when white knight was the final job (I was a page). I was only 40ish because I couldn't get pass the grinding. Is it a lot easier now? How different is page now?


I went 30-41 in 3 hours (admittedly, that was with 1.5x [so 100 xp was 300 xp] for 1 hour, but some was wasted on delivering quests and getting drops) with my I/L mage. So XP is a lot better now.


That'd be 3x exp not 1.5x. Just correcting you about that.


I would guess that the typo was actually him meaning "200 exp was 300 exp" which would be 1.5x.

So I haven't leveled in four days. I'm going back to school on monday, and I don't expect that I will play much there. Consider me semi-active for a while here guys, I'm just not feeling like playing atm, and maple is not something I will EVER push myself to do. Kick my mule from the guild (magikleTL) if you want. I'll be on at least daily to check FM and reset my shop for the next few days until my mushy expires (I have it until tuesday, I think) and I'll be on here and there to grind a few hours. Maybe bossing on weekends, etc.

Also, when I am on, I'll be on teamspeak as well. I'll have my mic back as soon as I get back to school on monday.
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
January 15 2011 08:54 GMT
#1364
On January 15 2011 17:29 Demoninja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 17:07 Shalaiyn wrote:
On January 15 2011 14:23 nosliw wrote:
I played a long long time back when white knight was the final job (I was a page). I was only 40ish because I couldn't get pass the grinding. Is it a lot easier now? How different is page now?


I went 30-41 in 3 hours (admittedly, that was with 1.5x [so 100 xp was 300 xp] for 1 hour, but some was wasted on delivering quests and getting drops) with my I/L mage. So XP is a lot better now.


That'd be 3x exp not 1.5x. Just correcting you about that.


Actually I just realised how stupid that sounds.
I got a 1.5x exp card from that return after not playing x time event which I still had on my mage, and it said 1.5x, but I was getting 270 xp from mobs that usuaully give 90 xp so I dunno.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
January 15 2011 09:24 GMT
#1365
TL is not even close to owning Deme, nor are we the reason why it is not dead yet. I think the biggest factor in reviving deme was the changing of the order of the servers in the server select page.

Also, if anyone wants to learn more about old-school Maple, you can ask old-timers like Roffles, Zavihs, KyuuKyuu, naonao, and others. This thread is also pretty good: http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1667390.

As to merchanting, there are many, many guides. here is one: http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-Guide-Merchanting-for-Beginners-302.html. Lastmotion, if you have anything to add to these resources, I invite you to share.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
January 15 2011 09:49 GMT
#1366
Btw gummy how rich are you atm? Like how much did you spend buying mesos and how much was merched?

I mean, making a billion is not an easy feat
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
January 15 2011 09:57 GMT
#1367
On January 15 2011 18:49 BrTarolg wrote:
I mean, making a billion is not an easy feat

When I came back a week after BB, I had several weapons worth a total of at most 600m. I now have 2b worth of items.

It's not as hard as it sounds, but it requires practice.
Translator:3
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
January 15 2011 10:33 GMT
#1368
I guess i got 900m in terms of those evo rings.. are they still worth 300m each? I'm going to use them to fund my mechanic haha

And i guess abour 3-400 that i bought in mesos too thats in equips now
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 15 2011 10:36 GMT
#1369
On January 15 2011 19:33 BrTarolg wrote:
I guess i got 900m in terms of those evo rings.. are they still worth 300m each? I'm going to use them to fund my mechanic haha

And i guess abour 3-400 that i bought in mesos too thats in equips now

They're a tad bit under 300, but still selling at like 270.
God Bless
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
January 15 2011 10:42 GMT
#1370
Is anyone here online with inviting capabilities that could log on for a sec and guild invite my mechanic-to-be?
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
January 15 2011 11:06 GMT
#1371
I can do it, post up your name within like 10 minutes and I'll invite you if there's space.
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
January 15 2011 11:07 GMT
#1372
My IGN is Shalaiyn
zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
January 15 2011 11:27 GMT
#1373
Haven't been able to play this game lately. Sadly it's all hardware related, and now I'm unable to open the game. Hoping to get a new PC in next 3 months, then I'll be back Hopefully...
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Nuttyguy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom1526 Posts
January 15 2011 18:18 GMT
#1374
On January 15 2011 20:27 zingmars wrote:
Haven't been able to play this game lately. Sadly it's all hardware related, and now I'm unable to open the game. Hoping to get a new PC in next 3 months, then I'll be back Hopefully...

you cant open a 2d game? O.O
nalho
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States351 Posts
January 15 2011 18:28 GMT
#1375
I was training my hunter last night and it said the GM Police Banned me
After I submitted a ticket about it, turned out I could log in fine.
Must've been the serious lag I've been having that caused an error like that
i'm jung/i translate bw sometimes
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
January 15 2011 19:47 GMT
#1376
Alright, I'm going to make a Warrior->Page. I read that you can leave skills at 18/20 because they get all maxed out later? Any Pally want to comment on that idea?
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
January 15 2011 20:09 GMT
#1377
On January 16 2011 04:47 nosliw wrote:
Alright, I'm going to make a Warrior->Page. I read that you can leave skills at 18/20 because they get all maxed out later? Any Pally want to comment on that idea?


That doesn't matter at all until 3rd job. I do suggest that you do something weird like leave Power Strike fairly low and max out Iron Will or w/e it is because you're pretty much gonna use Slash Blast for everything from 1-70 and the second you get Charge Blow you'll be using that over SB and PS.
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
January 15 2011 20:40 GMT
#1378
Can anyone invite me to guild? IGN: GraceofLord
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 23:28:25
January 15 2011 23:27 GMT
#1379
You guys mentioned doing a CWK pq while I was online.

Pre reqs are that you have the Crimsonwood keystone and 8 crimsonhearts. Only the leader of the expedition needs this. I've done the quests, and they aren't bad.

For the keystone, you have to do two quests for Lukan - the brewing storm and storming the castle. Hunt 10 stormraider badges for the first one, talk to Jack barricade (in one of the caves off lower ascent) then talk to lukan again and hunt 75 windraiders, 75 nightshadows and 75 firebrand (2).

Takes some time to find all the monsters, but it's not bad. I've got the quests done. Also, by the time you're at this point you can probably go get 4 typhon feathers and make the item with john barricade (in bigger ben) that lets you skip the CWK jq. That's nifty (I have it).

The crimsonhearts are drops from the level 120 crimsonwood guradians that are in the entryway to the keep at the top of the mountain. They're pretty strong for level 120's, but nothing the guild can't handle.

TeamLiquid S> MoN 35m @@@@@@@@@
Wingding
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada56 Posts
January 16 2011 01:45 GMT
#1380
Cant play because the server is being gay. I log on for a few seconds then I get massive lag until I disconnect. GG Nexon.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g13757
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 24m
Patches Events
16h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 24m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.