• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8118 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 8

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
howerpower
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States619 Posts
October 05 2010 15:42 GMT
#141
On October 06 2010 00:34 okuraku wrote:
was just looking for a google map api based minecraft mapper that has "zoom".. found this one, would be cool to try out our beloved TL map in various mappers to give everyone the view With so many people it's hard to explore in person

http://github.com/brownan/Minecraft-Overviewer/wiki/Map-examples

here's another, simpler looking one..

http://moarminecraft.net/


wow that is amazing!
okuraku
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States210 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 15:47:01
October 05 2010 15:46 GMT
#142
I know right? How long before you think someone of the 300,000+ minecraft players comes up with a full implementation of google maps with "street view" and everything lol

I really wish there was one that wasn't the angled view like that... I like the navigation assistance provided by the top down
http://twitch.tv/okuraku | Member of Team Legacy: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=148872
Excessive
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark151 Posts
October 05 2010 15:47 GMT
#143
On October 06 2010 00:34 okuraku wrote:
was just looking for a google map api based minecraft mapper that has "zoom".. found this one, would be cool to try out our beloved TL map in various mappers to give everyone the view With so many people it's hard to explore in person

http://github.com/brownan/Minecraft-Overviewer/wiki/Map-examples

here's another, simpler looking one..

http://moarminecraft.net/

That's actually pretty nice. A lot more useable than the current map.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 05 2010 15:52 GMT
#144
Server is back up.

As many of you are aware by now, the demand for this has far exceeded what I was expected. I started the server stress testing for 20 people at a time based on poll results in the other thread. I have since raised the cap from 20 to 45, slighty increased the server hardware from 4G to 6G to help combat the game's memory leaks (requires a restart less often), and done a few tweaks to how the game is run on the server to increase performance.

However, in the two days since the server came online, over 200 different players have logged in; over 150 of them which have asked to be a part of the server in the future. Clearly my current configuration is not going to work with that kind of load. Even with the 45 player cap, the server is full multiple times a day. And the worst (but best for the server) part is that new players are coming each day. There have been at least two dozen people who bought the game since the server started, and I expect there will be more.

As such, I am looking in to new hosting solutions and hope to have something up in the next few days. Until then, I'll try to religiously monitor the server, restarting it when needed. I sincerely apologize for the server going down last night while I was asleep. I'm considering giving somebody else access to the server terminal during those hours so they can restart if necessary.

So again, the server is back up now. I will try to upload a new map in a few minutes, and to the ~70 or so people that have PMed me or posted in the thread for whitelist access, I'm adding you momentarily as well.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
inFeZa
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia556 Posts
October 05 2010 16:15 GMT
#145
Props to Serejai for this!

Maybe make more than 1 server to try even out the numbers?
Starcraft 2 in-game Observer. Follow me twitter.com/infeza
Cofo
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1388 Posts
October 05 2010 16:27 GMT
#146
Thanks for the update Serejai. Keep up the great work!
+ Show Spoiler +
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
October 05 2010 16:44 GMT
#147
So if I try to connect and it says connection refused, that means the server is full right?
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 05 2010 17:05 GMT
#148
On October 06 2010 01:44 sob3k wrote:
So if I try to connect and it says connection refused, that means the server is full right?


No. It should tell you if the server is full. Try connecting again. I had the server offline for a few minutes to add buckets.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
jpopidol
Profile Joined November 2008
108 Posts
October 05 2010 17:10 GMT
#149
Hey guys, currently working on a layout for the giant command center. it is located northeast of insanity house. Go up a wooden bridge and follow the trail of lights. Currently in need of:

land clearing, 110x110 area, where the leg I'm building now is either the southeast or southwest leg of a CC (whichever is easier). More details to come as I progress.

Cofo
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1388 Posts
October 05 2010 17:13 GMT
#150
On October 06 2010 02:10 jpopidol wrote:
Hey guys, currently working on a layout for the giant command center. it is located northeast of insanity house. Go up a wooden bridge and follow the trail of lights. Currently in need of:

land clearing, 110x110 area, where the leg I'm building now is either the southeast or southwest leg of a CC (whichever is easier). More details to come as I progress.


Heh, I checked this out last night, looks totally awesome. I'll definitely try to lend a hand next time I'm on. I encourage other people do do the same; the finished product is going to be epic!

On October 06 2010 02:05 Serejai wrote:
I had the server offline for a few minutes to add buckets.


Hooray!
+ Show Spoiler +
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
October 05 2010 19:13 GMT
#151
Buckets!!!!

thanks for the update. ^^
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
October 05 2010 19:16 GMT
#152
What port do you use for this? I have a very restrictive firewall so I need to know which port to open.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
October 05 2010 19:22 GMT
#153
You dont need to open any ports to connect.

Tried buckets today, but still no dice.

Also crashing like a motherfucker, the ones caused by the screwy terrain are bad enough, but I also get random freezes/hangs after playing some time. Anyone else had this and managed to solve?
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
ninjafetus
Profile Joined December 2008
United States231 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 20:01:59
October 05 2010 20:00 GMT
#154
BUCKETS!
They work for me now! :D
[image loading]
(still need to clean it up a bit, though >.> ....)
uberleetan
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1 Post
October 05 2010 21:02 GMT
#155
plox whitelist uberleetan
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 21:03:53
October 05 2010 21:03 GMT
#156
Whoops. I need to stop hitting Quote instead of Edit.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Ztrife
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1 Post
October 05 2010 21:06 GMT
#157
Can you whitelist me pls?
Glull
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Germany404 Posts
October 05 2010 21:12 GMT
#158
can you whitelist Zenit_01 please?
its not me, but a real-life friend without a teamliquid account. if its not possible, let me know and i will get him to register. thanks!
Broddr
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1 Post
October 05 2010 21:34 GMT
#159
Hello TeamLiquid! My names Broddr. I was sent here via. Technikal sent us here. by us im including my friend Snipesy. We would love to be on the white list if possible. We will adhere to any and all rules and just want to start our own creation together. My IGN is Duke4Nukem and his is Snipesy. Thank you!
A man's word is his only truth -myself
Snipesy
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1 Post
October 05 2010 21:36 GMT
#160
On October 06 2010 06:34 Broddr wrote:
Hello TeamLiquid! My names Broddr. I was sent here via. Technikal sent us here. by us im including my friend Snipesy. We would love to be on the white list if possible. We will adhere to any and all rules and just want to start our own creation together. My IGN is Duke4Nukem and his is Snipesy. Thank you!



I'm Snipesy.
I'll follow all rules and regulations
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason124
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1044
ZZZero.O 109
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift4389
JimRising 549
Counter-Strike
Fnx 900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g8633
FrodaN2967
B2W.Neo612
KnowMe241
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1399
BasetradeTV291
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• blackmanpl 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1197
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 23m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.