• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:17
CEST 09:17
KST 16:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8516 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 190

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
January 26 2012 00:32 GMT
#3781
On January 26 2012 06:57 gosuMalicE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 18:09 julianto wrote:
The glitched sheep keep getting out of the cell.

Ya if you watch the vid the guy says it doesn't work on smp, only on singleplayer.

He said he's working on a server version, so I'll stick to traditional sheep farming until then.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nomsayin
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States124 Posts
January 27 2012 00:51 GMT
#3782
It's lagging pretty hard core right now for everyone
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
January 27 2012 04:33 GMT
#3783
I didn't know minecarts suddenly stop if you have wheat/seeds on the rail >_> That kind of ruins lap 2.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
JiggalyWiggaly
Profile Joined October 2011
United States32 Posts
January 27 2012 07:34 GMT
#3784
On January 22 2012 00:35 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 09:08 JiggalyWiggaly wrote:
alright, well i talked to others, and ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THEM told me it was a bug. TWO people said oh, you're just on creative mode, when i asked why i had infinite items. I dont get how i was suppose to know it was a bug if its not listed as a bug anywhere on the front page and the two people i talked to didnt even mention anything about it being a bug. yeah i stored an absurd amount of items but i would gladly get rid of all of them if you just asked and told me it was a bug... this was the first server ive ever played on, i just got this game last week. i dont know anything about it. i looked up some tutorials and saw you store stuff in crates so as crazy as it seems, i stored stuff in crates. i dont even know what everythings worth.

you say i knew it was a bug but i can tell you for a fact that no where and no one said anything about it being a bug. maybe it should have been obvious but its not obvious to a new player...


I went through the chat logs. Here is your entire history on the server:

Join server for the first time
Immediately use /sethome command (first indication you knew what you were doing)
Stockpile items in chests

And here are the two defining points...

a) Not only did you stockpile all the valuable items in chests less than 3 minutes after joining the server (incredibly short amount of time for you to read the entire wiki and browse through hundreds of blocks to figure out the valuable ones), but you also gave yourself an inventory full of them and spam threw them to other players.

2012-01-17 18:31:58 [INFO] [main]<deadrabbit1338> and he kept throwing them at me

Coincidentally, deadrabbit1338 is also your friend.

b) You keep saying you asked people why you had infinite items... and you even said the following in a PM you sent me

After I registered, I still had everything but when I asked if this was a bug, some dude said I was just on creative mode.


The problem is I went through the entire chat logs of the server and the only thing you ever said was that you were deadrabbit's friend. You never once asked about creative mode as you claim to have.


guess you didnt check my skype calls or talking to my roomates where they told me how to set home :\ yes, i talk to people outside of a game, crazy, i know. i guess you didnt see where dho/triclops or someone mentioned creative mode but didnt mention it was a bug. i guess you also missed the part where you didnt mention it was a bug, but thats not your fault i guess.

anyways, i dont think ill be playing on this server (i know you dont care if i do or dont so you dont have to post saying you dont care) but ill stop dirtying up your thread because i know it took a lot of work to get this server running. gl.
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
January 27 2012 07:45 GMT
#3785
Well, that was at least cleaner than Woodzy.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
January 27 2012 11:41 GMT
#3786
This might be unrelated to the server itself, but I will throw it here.

http://www.explosm.net/comics/2687/
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-27 14:36:12
January 27 2012 14:23 GMT
#3787
On January 27 2012 16:34 JiggalyWiggaly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 00:35 Serejai wrote:
On January 21 2012 09:08 JiggalyWiggaly wrote:
alright, well i talked to others, and ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THEM told me it was a bug. TWO people said oh, you're just on creative mode, when i asked why i had infinite items. I dont get how i was suppose to know it was a bug if its not listed as a bug anywhere on the front page and the two people i talked to didnt even mention anything about it being a bug. yeah i stored an absurd amount of items but i would gladly get rid of all of them if you just asked and told me it was a bug... this was the first server ive ever played on, i just got this game last week. i dont know anything about it. i looked up some tutorials and saw you store stuff in crates so as crazy as it seems, i stored stuff in crates. i dont even know what everythings worth.

you say i knew it was a bug but i can tell you for a fact that no where and no one said anything about it being a bug. maybe it should have been obvious but its not obvious to a new player...


I went through the chat logs. Here is your entire history on the server:

Join server for the first time
Immediately use /sethome command (first indication you knew what you were doing)
Stockpile items in chests

And here are the two defining points...

a) Not only did you stockpile all the valuable items in chests less than 3 minutes after joining the server (incredibly short amount of time for you to read the entire wiki and browse through hundreds of blocks to figure out the valuable ones), but you also gave yourself an inventory full of them and spam threw them to other players.

2012-01-17 18:31:58 [INFO] [main]<deadrabbit1338> and he kept throwing them at me

Coincidentally, deadrabbit1338 is also your friend.

b) You keep saying you asked people why you had infinite items... and you even said the following in a PM you sent me

After I registered, I still had everything but when I asked if this was a bug, some dude said I was just on creative mode.


The problem is I went through the entire chat logs of the server and the only thing you ever said was that you were deadrabbit's friend. You never once asked about creative mode as you claim to have.


guess you didnt check my skype calls or talking to my roomates where they told me how to set home :\ yes, i talk to people outside of a game, crazy, i know. i guess you didnt see where dho/triclops or someone mentioned creative mode but didnt mention it was a bug. i guess you also missed the part where you didnt mention it was a bug, but thats not your fault i guess.

anyways, i dont think ill be playing on this server (i know you dont care if i do or dont so you dont have to post saying you dont care) but ill stop dirtying up your thread because i know it took a lot of work to get this server running. gl.


Seems odd that you would refer to your roomates as "some dude", but disregarding that...

You knew you had infinite items. Why would you intentionally throw them to other people? There is no logical reason for doing so other than you knowing you weren't supposed to have them. The stockpiling in chests could go either way but there is absolutely no legit reason at all for throwing items to other people the way you did. If you thought it was normal then everyone else would have infinite items, too, and thus it would be pointless for you to throw your own.

It's also overly convenient for you that, instead of asking the people who actually play on the server, you chose to ask people who don't play on the server over Skype - where none of your information can be verified by us. Even your friend, who referred you to the server, didn't vouch for you when your ban was brought up in-game. Point being I have all of this information that indicates you knew what you were doing whereas your only defense is something that can't be proven either way.

We've had over 4,000 TLers play on this server and so far we've banned less than 10 of them. It's not something we just throw around because we feel like it so don't give me the martying "I know you don't care about me so I'll take the high ground and leave" bullshit. We had a few erroneous bans back when the server first started and moderation tools were sketchy, but these days pretty much every action done on the server is logged... from which blocks you touch to where your character moves.

As it stands there is just zero indication that your actions were unintentional. If you come up with something more concrete than what you've posted in this thread feel free to PM me. However, right now your entire story is unverifiable and sketchy at best and I can't just take the word of a new player whose friend didn't even vouch for him when said player has the potential to ruin the server for others.

Surely you have Skype chat logs or something.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Kragx
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark236 Posts
January 27 2012 21:21 GMT
#3788
Any updates on lag? Is it caused by all the angry trapped creeps due to breeding?
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
January 27 2012 21:24 GMT
#3789
It's normally just sketchy code needing a restart.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Flossy
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States870 Posts
January 27 2012 22:03 GMT
#3790
Has anyone been to my house or done anything to it? I haven't been on since update and don't want to downgrade for the server.
etternaonline.com
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 27 2012 22:04 GMT
#3791
Same java crash that happened last time when someone made like 18,000 minecarts or whatever. However, I don't see any minecarts this time...

So, it's either

a) Java sucks
b) Notch sucks
c) Bukkit sucks
d) Someone is duping (thought I see no indication of this)
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
billy5000
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States865 Posts
January 28 2012 00:07 GMT
#3792
On January 27 2012 23:23 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 16:34 JiggalyWiggaly wrote:
On January 22 2012 00:35 Serejai wrote:
On January 21 2012 09:08 JiggalyWiggaly wrote:
alright, well i talked to others, and ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THEM told me it was a bug. TWO people said oh, you're just on creative mode, when i asked why i had infinite items. I dont get how i was suppose to know it was a bug if its not listed as a bug anywhere on the front page and the two people i talked to didnt even mention anything about it being a bug. yeah i stored an absurd amount of items but i would gladly get rid of all of them if you just asked and told me it was a bug... this was the first server ive ever played on, i just got this game last week. i dont know anything about it. i looked up some tutorials and saw you store stuff in crates so as crazy as it seems, i stored stuff in crates. i dont even know what everythings worth.

you say i knew it was a bug but i can tell you for a fact that no where and no one said anything about it being a bug. maybe it should have been obvious but its not obvious to a new player...


I went through the chat logs. Here is your entire history on the server:

Join server for the first time
Immediately use /sethome command (first indication you knew what you were doing)
Stockpile items in chests

And here are the two defining points...

a) Not only did you stockpile all the valuable items in chests less than 3 minutes after joining the server (incredibly short amount of time for you to read the entire wiki and browse through hundreds of blocks to figure out the valuable ones), but you also gave yourself an inventory full of them and spam threw them to other players.

2012-01-17 18:31:58 [INFO] [main]<deadrabbit1338> and he kept throwing them at me

Coincidentally, deadrabbit1338 is also your friend.

b) You keep saying you asked people why you had infinite items... and you even said the following in a PM you sent me

After I registered, I still had everything but when I asked if this was a bug, some dude said I was just on creative mode.


The problem is I went through the entire chat logs of the server and the only thing you ever said was that you were deadrabbit's friend. You never once asked about creative mode as you claim to have.


guess you didnt check my skype calls or talking to my roomates where they told me how to set home :\ yes, i talk to people outside of a game, crazy, i know. i guess you didnt see where dho/triclops or someone mentioned creative mode but didnt mention it was a bug. i guess you also missed the part where you didnt mention it was a bug, but thats not your fault i guess.

anyways, i dont think ill be playing on this server (i know you dont care if i do or dont so you dont have to post saying you dont care) but ill stop dirtying up your thread because i know it took a lot of work to get this server running. gl.


Seems odd that you would refer to your roomates as "some dude", but disregarding that...

You knew you had infinite items. Why would you intentionally throw them to other people? There is no logical reason for doing so other than you knowing you weren't supposed to have them. The stockpiling in chests could go either way but there is absolutely no legit reason at all for throwing items to other people the way you did. If you thought it was normal then everyone else would have infinite items, too, and thus it would be pointless for you to throw your own.

It's also overly convenient for you that, instead of asking the people who actually play on the server, you chose to ask people who don't play on the server over Skype - where none of your information can be verified by us. Even your friend, who referred you to the server, didn't vouch for you when your ban was brought up in-game. Point being I have all of this information that indicates you knew what you were doing whereas your only defense is something that can't be proven either way.

We've had over 4,000 TLers play on this server and so far we've banned less than 10 of them. It's not something we just throw around because we feel like it so don't give me the martying "I know you don't care about me so I'll take the high ground and leave" bullshit. We had a few erroneous bans back when the server first started and moderation tools were sketchy, but these days pretty much every action done on the server is logged... from which blocks you touch to where your character moves.

As it stands there is just zero indication that your actions were unintentional. If you come up with something more concrete than what you've posted in this thread feel free to PM me. However, right now your entire story is unverifiable and sketchy at best and I can't just take the word of a new player whose friend didn't even vouch for him when said player has the potential to ruin the server for others.

Surely you have Skype chat logs or something.


tbh i would have exploited the glitch as much as he has lol. thx for not testing me serejai <3
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. Vonnegut
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 01:38:33
January 28 2012 00:41 GMT
#3793
I just want to see this guy procure logs of his face to face chats with audio XD

all joking aside, if he's going to criticize me for neglecting to telling him to not cheat, then he should probably criticize his friends just as much(unless he is ok with being a hypocrite, which isn't uncommon and is an objective claim of no connotation to me). Honestly, I think his argument to reenter the server would be much stronger if he just owned up to his mistake rather than making excuses, which again isn't all that uncommon.
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 09:07:56
January 28 2012 07:06 GMT
#3794
Hello guys, this is an update on my creep sheep farm. I am creep spreading towards bodies of water and few parts of the plains. Creep spreading must be put on hold because I recently massacred 2/3 of my creep sheep and I need to breed more. For now, I'm working on building a spiral wheat farm because there is a problem with the linear one. I'm going to build the first hatchery on top of the spiral wheat farm. Since the compressed wool farm does not work on servers, the hatchery will be bigger than I anticipated and will house a wheat farm, not a sheep farm.

Creep tumor and minerals:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Feeding the swarm:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Creep sheep farm looking in the direction of Xaeryn's castle:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Kill shaven sheep plz!

Looking in the other direction:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Creep spread leading to a creepy hill that leads to my spiral wheat farm project:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The beginning of my linear wheat farm track + chair & brewing stand donated by TheGrapeMan (thnx!)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

When you ride the tracks to punch the wheat and plant the seeds, there're no problems. When there are wheat and seeds scattered on the rails after 1 lap of punching the wheat, the minecart randomly stops at certain points. This has encouraged me to ditch the linear wheat farm and build the spiral one you see on youtube.

Two compressor cells that don't work because the glitched sheep escape. Powered rails provided by Xaeryn. I will take them out and use them in my spiral wheat farm when I need them. Also, my underground wheat farm.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Giant hole for the spiral wheat farm:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I only have 4 gold ingots right now. I'm going to try to find more for powered rails.

edit: I killed a slight majority of my creep sheep again (by walling off half of the farm & closing both doors). I used up half a shear to shear them all. Then I used up 2 and 2/3 swords to kill all of the shaven creep sheep. They leveled me up from 0 to 12.5. In the end, a full cage netted me 7.5 stacks of purple wool!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
JiggalyWiggaly
Profile Joined October 2011
United States32 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 12:20:17
January 28 2012 10:17 GMT
#3795
1) my roommates are some dudes

2) I threw items onto people because it was MLK day and I was sharing the love by giving gifts.

3) I knew not everyone had infinite items, I thought there was a switch you can turn off and on and some people just had it off to make the game "more challenging."

4) I dont recall saying I'll take the high ground and leave. I just said you dont need to keep worrying about this case, but I'm sorry that my message was obviously unclear.

5) @tryclops, never "criticized" you for not telling me. but speaking of that, I did mention that my friends did not mention it being a bug. Yes, you said creative mode, but that doesn't mean you are the one responsible for telling me it is a bug, that is the admins fault, not yours. So sorry to offend you, didn't mean to. You did good bro, and had a cool lava house so that's +1.

6) I think I have owned up to my mistake. I don't know what you want me to say but I've said yeah, I made lots of boxes and put stuff in them, I gave free stuff to people, and abused a "bug" that was not known to me at the time. I know it takes alot of work to get a server like this up so sorry to cause confusion and obviously when something like this happens on a server you own you want to do the safe thing and make sure that person cant threaten your server anymore. So I understand why I got banned, I take responsibility for the actions I took, and apologize for abusing the bug. The only thing I cannot apologize for is abusing a known bug because I honestly did not know and had no way of knowing it was a bug.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 19:05:05
January 28 2012 17:31 GMT
#3796
On January 28 2012 19:17 JiggalyWiggaly wrote:
1) my roommates are some dudes

2) I threw items onto people because it was MLK day and I was sharing the love by giving gifts.

3) I knew not everyone had infinite items, I thought there was a switch you can turn off and on and some people just had it off to make the game "more challenging."

4) I dont recall saying I'll take the high ground and leave. I just said you dont need to keep worrying about this case, but I'm sorry that my message was obviously unclear.

5) @tryclops, never "criticized" you for not telling me. but speaking of that, I did mention that my friends did not mention it being a bug. Yes, you said creative mode, but that doesn't mean you are the one responsible for telling me it is a bug, that is the admins fault, not yours. So sorry to offend you, didn't mean to. You did good bro, and had a cool lava house so that's +1.

6) I think I have owned up to my mistake. I don't know what you want me to say but I've said yeah, I made lots of boxes and put stuff in them, I gave free stuff to people, and abused a "bug" that was not known to me at the time. I know it takes alot of work to get a server like this up so sorry to cause confusion and obviously when something like this happens on a server you own you want to do the safe thing and make sure that person cant threaten your server anymore. So I understand why I got banned, I take responsibility for the actions I took, and apologize for abusing the bug. The only thing I cannot apologize for is abusing a known bug because I honestly did not know and had no way of knowing it was a bug.


I think I'm speaking for most people here when I assume that if you would have said something like "Sorry, I fucked up, I was a dork, won't happen again." would mean that people would have no problem with you being unbanned in an instant.

However, you trying to explain how it is not your fault and how you could not have known anything about it makes you look like a complete douche who is not going to take responsibility for his own actions. Stop trying to play innocent and shifting the blame onto others when you fuck up something.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 23:26:10
January 28 2012 22:56 GMT
#3797
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I made the spiral wheat farm, but the water in this server is stopping at the wheat. Its flow doesn't reach 8-9 blocks or whatever, just 1-2. Meaning this spiral wheat farm is useless...
So many convenient contraptions won't work because either because of different versions or because they don't work on servers. I'm guessing this water isn't flowing correctly because TL made it so that unintentional floods don't ruin a player's wheat farm? TL has made measures against creepers and fires ruining your buildings, after all.

I guess that means I'll have to farm wool using the crude methods I'm using right now.
Also, don't dye my sheep.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Profile Joined December 2010
Denmark697 Posts
January 28 2012 23:27 GMT
#3798
the water can flow up to 7 blocks iirc, but only if there is not a shorter parth to the next edge. If there is an edge nearby, it will only flow as far as that, and only in the direction of the edge.

In short, you need to make sure you direct the water flow, and not let it run out to an edge.
Go try StarBow on the Arcade. TL thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=440661
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 00:04:05
January 28 2012 23:55 GMT
#3799
On January 29 2012 08:27 Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
the water can flow up to 7 blocks iirc, but only if there is not a shorter parth to the next edge. If there is an edge nearby, it will only flow as far as that, and only in the direction of the edge.

In short, you need to make sure you direct the water flow, and not let it run out to an edge.

I see. Placing a block on either side of the wheat would ruin one of the good points of the farm. That is, right clicking on the tilled soil as you ride the rails. You can't if there is a block there.

Putting the wheat one block lower in any orientation would not work because wheat would be blocked either by the cart or by a block. Well, just like what the zerg do, which is survival of the fit and non-survival of the otherwise, I'll have to ditch this, and I won't build a hatchery on top of it. It's not good enough for the swarm!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
JiggalyWiggaly
Profile Joined October 2011
United States32 Posts
January 28 2012 23:56 GMT
#3800
On January 29 2012 02:31 r.Evo wrote:

I think I'm speaking for most people here when I assume that if you would have said something like "Sorry, I fucked up, I was a dork, won't happen again." would mean that people would have no problem with you being unbanned in an instant.

However, you trying to explain how it is not your fault and how you could not have known anything about it makes you look like a complete douche who is not going to take responsibility for his own actions. Stop trying to play innocent and shifting the blame onto others when you fuck up something.


i'm pretty sure i just did take responsibilities for my actions buddy. said i abused the bug, admitted to breaking the rules, said i was sorry. yeah i fucked up, and i think its quite obvious it wont happen again...

you're asking me to take full responsibility but i've already taken responsibility for everything i can take responsibility for... i mean, i cant take responsibility for the bug existing but i am taking responsibility for abusing it... heck, i'll also take responsibility for being stupid enough to believe this wasn't a bug as it probably should have been obvious. if that isnt enough responsibility taking, i dont know what is. i think we're spamming this thread a little too much now though and not really accomplishing anything with it. i understand you have to ban people who threaten your community and i understand while serjai would feel threatened so i can understand the reasoning behind his ban. but i dont need all these other random people coming on here calling me a 'dork'.
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 469
actioN 451
Leta 373
sSak 44
Bale 31
sorry 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Noble 15
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss347
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Other Games
summit1g7184
ceh9442
olofmeister307
Happy271
Sick167
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast40
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Stunt451
Other Games
• Shiphtur469
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 43m
Patches Events
8h 43m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.