• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:47
CEST 11:47
KST 18:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11259 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 99

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 665 Next
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 10 2011 04:35 GMT
#1961
There's a reason why you won't see Pod and HS in the same deck, you want 1 drops in your Pod deck to get Pod out really fast or power into something else, so much so people want upwards of 8 single drops in their Pod decks, BUG deck is ass that was already established, the Naya colors offers much more. In any case, you are wasting 8 slots in your deck if you resolve a HS.

You're also overestimating the power of turn 4 P. Titan or trying to play a turn 4 P. Titan, and no, it's not as simple as Inkmoth/WolfRun suddenly threats, especially not on 4. You'll find that line of play to be particularly awful.

And @Cixah, yes Dark Flare is black-based Solar Flare, instead of Days I run BSZs. It's pretty much a UB control (-Consecrated Sphinxes) splashing white off of duals and 1 plains for 3 O-Rings, flashback on Rites and one Sun Titan that I am never going to hard cast. In either case, it's been bounds better against all the match ups.
Get it by your hands...
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
November 10 2011 04:46 GMT
#1962
His deck sounds like Jund. Afterall, you mentioned Kessig Wolf Run, Inferno Titan and running HS takes black. So, I dub thee Heartless Jund Pod. Good luck with it, but for my money, Birthing Pod and Heartless Summoning are counter intuitive. Also, I don't like the: "I'm not trying to win a Pro-Tour," thing. Your deck should be as good as you can make it, while still being fun - even if you aren't competitive.

@Judicator, what's your counter magic package look like? And do you run Drownyards?
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 10 2011 04:57 GMT
#1963
There are better Jund variants, KY States top 8 had a Grixis Control deck that I think would be better as Jund colors and going into a mid-range deck after playing against the pilot this past week.

No Drownyards, too hard on the mana base. Only colorless is a singleton Ghost Quarter. My counter-magic right now is 4 Leaks, 3 Dissipates. I might take 1 Dissipates out for a Negate, it depends on whether I expect to see Wolf-Run (except the Brown version) more than I expect to see Snapcaster decks.

In any case being black based gives me access to Geth's Verdict and Wring Flesh which lets me cut back on Timely Reinforcements (I only have 2 sideboard) because I hate that card in every match up EXCEPT Red. It's just a miserable sideboard card.

Get it by your hands...
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
November 10 2011 05:05 GMT
#1964
I hope Wolf Run Robot opens up the format to Steel Sabotage. Anyways, I'd cut the Dissipate for the Negate, man. Dissipate can be so ugly to sit on against Tokens and other general aggro. Best case scenario? I guess hitting a Chandra's Phoenix.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 10 2011 05:30 GMT
#1965
I am pretty board light against Flare, only 2 Spellbombs against that deck.
Get it by your hands...
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
November 10 2011 05:39 GMT
#1966
What's your creature package for the Dark Flare? Sun, Images and what else?

I guess its a crutch for me, but I play 2 Elesh Norn just because it is so house vs the u/w matchup. People tell me this should be easy for me, but game 1 is so very hard for my build. I also assume you run heavy despise? Are you running the full 4 or just 3? Wring Flesh is pretty nice, I'd have to play around with it. The loss of day for me is big though, I run 3 main and the 4th in the board. Most likely not right, but it's more of a comfort level thing.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 06:00:32
November 10 2011 05:56 GMT
#1967
1 Sun, 2 Wurms, 1 Grave, 1 Image, 3 Snaps.

Sphinx is what I want to run to be honest, probably over the Image and have it coming out of the board.

Day isn't doing shit anyways, my lines of play from tapping out for Day are terrible. No Despise, terrible card that doesn't do shit, it's upside versus it's downside is horrible. Using Lilys, Geths, Wrings instead. The whole point is to make it so I don't have to tap out much for BSZs, so I might cut BSZs down to one.

I have to say though, I am still learning this deck day in and day out, the deck definitely have lines of play that weren't apparent to me solely based on match up, only realized after watching other people far better than me play my deck. Taking advantage of those openings on turns 1-5 is a pretty big key.
Get it by your hands...
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
November 10 2011 06:06 GMT
#1968
Dude, Day of Judgement into Liliana seems awesome. But I don't play Solar Flare.

Can you expand on these opening plays of Solar Flare? From what I've seen, I usually see Solar Flare pilots desperately trying to not stumble through turns 2-4. There isn't a lot to tap out for, there's really nothing to do except sit on Mana Leak, Think Twice and Forbidden Alchemy. If aggro manages to resolve a mid level threat, the Flare player has to toss a Doomblade or GftT at it, which is blech to me.

Just curious to know.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Vitozerm
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada25 Posts
November 10 2011 07:03 GMT
#1969
the pod deck is not really something im too concerned about. its not a tier 1 deck nor do i expect it to be. I built it because it does goofy stuff and is enjoyable to play casually with friends after a draft or whatever.

If its a PTQ or any kind of tournament i consider important I play mono red or Tezz control.
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 09:25:53
November 10 2011 09:23 GMT
#1970
The only real benefit to playing HS pod is to do the cute trick where you drop a rune-scarred demon, searching up a metamorph or image, then proceeding to play 5 more copies of the demon by paying one mana each for clones on the next turn.

You honestly don't even need a pod in this situation, although it does speed it up slightly.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 10 2011 12:44 GMT
#1971
On November 10 2011 15:06 slyboogie wrote:
Dude, Day of Judgement into Liliana seems awesome. But I don't play Solar Flare.

Can you expand on these opening plays of Solar Flare? From what I've seen, I usually see Solar Flare pilots desperately trying to not stumble through turns 2-4. There isn't a lot to tap out for, there's really nothing to do except sit on Mana Leak, Think Twice and Forbidden Alchemy. If aggro manages to resolve a mid level threat, the Flare player has to toss a Doomblade or GftT at it, which is blech to me.

Just curious to know.


I tap out for Day, they play an Elspeth and Garruk, and I am arguably in a worse position than I was pre-turn 4 Day. I don't need to Leak a lot of things, only the relevant things, if I can go resolve turn 3 Liliana and +1 it, it's better than trying to counter their turn 4 play (Relentless or Simulacrum) and puts me in a better position for a Thrun drop. If they go turn 3 EoT Haunting, I am cool with that too. Even if they resolve a Swords, it's just plain meh against me. They aren't going to do anything spectacular against me with Lily at 4, which is vastly different than Lily at 3 or 1. Bladehold/Primal Hunter are the two cards I actually need to worry about the most. The Swords, while tough, isn't that big of a deal.
Get it by your hands...
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 16:03:41
November 10 2011 16:02 GMT
#1972
On November 10 2011 21:44 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 15:06 slyboogie wrote:
Dude, Day of Judgement into Liliana seems awesome. But I don't play Solar Flare.

Can you expand on these opening plays of Solar Flare? From what I've seen, I usually see Solar Flare pilots desperately trying to not stumble through turns 2-4. There isn't a lot to tap out for, there's really nothing to do except sit on Mana Leak, Think Twice and Forbidden Alchemy. If aggro manages to resolve a mid level threat, the Flare player has to toss a Doomblade or GftT at it, which is blech to me.

Just curious to know.


I tap out for Day, they play an Elspeth and Garruk, and I am arguably in a worse position than I was pre-turn 4 Day. I don't need to Leak a lot of things, only the relevant things, if I can go resolve turn 3 Liliana and +1 it, it's better than trying to counter their turn 4 play (Relentless or Simulacrum) and puts me in a better position for a Thrun drop. If they go turn 3 EoT Haunting, I am cool with that too. Even if they resolve a Swords, it's just plain meh against me. They aren't going to do anything spectacular against me with Lily at 4, which is vastly different than Lily at 3 or 1. Bladehold/Primal Hunter are the two cards I actually need to worry about the most. The Swords, while tough, isn't that big of a deal.


Playing against my pal's UB deck the midnight haunting EOT has been a real pain for him to deal with (running a weird UW but just consider it a netdeck of the recent UW blades, it's close enough). How do you deal with it? I understand you play solar flare but your opening moves look very similar to the UB he's running if I'm not too far off.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 10 2011 16:33 GMT
#1973
On November 11 2011 01:02 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 21:44 Judicator wrote:
On November 10 2011 15:06 slyboogie wrote:
Dude, Day of Judgement into Liliana seems awesome. But I don't play Solar Flare.

Can you expand on these opening plays of Solar Flare? From what I've seen, I usually see Solar Flare pilots desperately trying to not stumble through turns 2-4. There isn't a lot to tap out for, there's really nothing to do except sit on Mana Leak, Think Twice and Forbidden Alchemy. If aggro manages to resolve a mid level threat, the Flare player has to toss a Doomblade or GftT at it, which is blech to me.

Just curious to know.


I tap out for Day, they play an Elspeth and Garruk, and I am arguably in a worse position than I was pre-turn 4 Day. I don't need to Leak a lot of things, only the relevant things, if I can go resolve turn 3 Liliana and +1 it, it's better than trying to counter their turn 4 play (Relentless or Simulacrum) and puts me in a better position for a Thrun drop. If they go turn 3 EoT Haunting, I am cool with that too. Even if they resolve a Swords, it's just plain meh against me. They aren't going to do anything spectacular against me with Lily at 4, which is vastly different than Lily at 3 or 1. Bladehold/Primal Hunter are the two cards I actually need to worry about the most. The Swords, while tough, isn't that big of a deal.


Playing against my pal's UB deck the midnight haunting EOT has been a real pain for him to deal with (running a weird UW but just consider it a netdeck of the recent UW blades, it's close enough). How do you deal with it? I understand you play solar flare but your opening moves look very similar to the UB he's running if I'm not too far off.


He plays 1/1 Flyers I play 6/6s. The spirits are annoying, but until Sword hits, they really don't matter. Plus on 5 and 6 I can BSZ for 1 and still leave counter mana open. He'll never resolve a meaningful Swords. Basically it's tempo in that they want to equip and swing, and you can play around that. Also, that match is free if he boarded in Curse of Death's Hold.
Get it by your hands...
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 19:00:17
November 10 2011 18:53 GMT
#1974
On November 11 2011 01:33 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 01:02 Risen wrote:
On November 10 2011 21:44 Judicator wrote:
On November 10 2011 15:06 slyboogie wrote:
Dude, Day of Judgement into Liliana seems awesome. But I don't play Solar Flare.

Can you expand on these opening plays of Solar Flare? From what I've seen, I usually see Solar Flare pilots desperately trying to not stumble through turns 2-4. There isn't a lot to tap out for, there's really nothing to do except sit on Mana Leak, Think Twice and Forbidden Alchemy. If aggro manages to resolve a mid level threat, the Flare player has to toss a Doomblade or GftT at it, which is blech to me.

Just curious to know.


I tap out for Day, they play an Elspeth and Garruk, and I am arguably in a worse position than I was pre-turn 4 Day. I don't need to Leak a lot of things, only the relevant things, if I can go resolve turn 3 Liliana and +1 it, it's better than trying to counter their turn 4 play (Relentless or Simulacrum) and puts me in a better position for a Thrun drop. If they go turn 3 EoT Haunting, I am cool with that too. Even if they resolve a Swords, it's just plain meh against me. They aren't going to do anything spectacular against me with Lily at 4, which is vastly different than Lily at 3 or 1. Bladehold/Primal Hunter are the two cards I actually need to worry about the most. The Swords, while tough, isn't that big of a deal.


Playing against my pal's UB deck the midnight haunting EOT has been a real pain for him to deal with (running a weird UW but just consider it a netdeck of the recent UW blades, it's close enough). How do you deal with it? I understand you play solar flare but your opening moves look very similar to the UB he's running if I'm not too far off.


He plays 1/1 Flyers I play 6/6s. The spirits are annoying, but until Sword hits, they really don't matter. Plus on 5 and 6 I can BSZ for 1 and still leave counter mana open. He'll never resolve a meaningful Swords. Basically it's tempo in that they want to equip and swing, and you can play around that. Also, that match is free if he boarded in Curse of Death's Hold.


Perfect. I'll let him know about this. Will make my life considerably harder haha

Edit: The usual game goes T1 doomed traveler/champion of the parish, T2 honor of the pure/grand abolisher. He has to blow 2 mana removing the abolisher which allows me to land a crusader/geist/sword followed by T4 haunting/equip depending on the situation. What are his options?

Your answer seems like a good response, but grand abolisher is a real dayfucker. If it works out that real play verifies what you do that's fine. I'm theorycrafting here and I know it, so I'm already taking what I do with a grain of salt before I have him make those changes
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
November 10 2011 18:58 GMT
#1975
My play group keeps telling me this deck is a bad idea, but I don't see why. I'm gunna proxy it and see where it goes from there. I think most of it is that I need to be more comfortable with the deck.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 10 2011 18:59 GMT
#1976
On November 11 2011 03:58 Cixah wrote:
My play group keeps telling me this deck is a bad idea, but I don't see why. I'm gunna proxy it and see where it goes from there. I think most of it is that I need to be more comfortable with the deck.


Which deck?
Get it by your hands...
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
November 10 2011 19:06 GMT
#1977
Dark Blade and to a lesser extent Grimgrin Combo. For whatever reason they are stuck on having day at all times. Most likely the Texas meta though. 95% of people who play in this state play aggro.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 10 2011 20:14 GMT
#1978
Dark Blade is pretty terrible, you lost the only card that made it good from rotation and at the expense of consistency. I would run the token shell though if I was to do something like that and base it white with splash for black.
Get it by your hands...
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-13 01:20:43
November 13 2011 01:19 GMT
#1979
I ran this list the past two days at two local tournaments in Kent Ohio. Went 4-1 in a group of 29 to make top 4. made it to top 2 with a friend and we split. Went 4-1-1 to top 8 at the second tour in a group of 42 players, I ended up losing in the Round of 8 of top 8.

+ Show Spoiler +

Artifacts
2x Sword of War and Peace
Creatures
4x Hero of Bladehold
4x Mirran Crusader
4x Grand Abolisher
4x Champion of the Parish
4x Doomed Traveler
2x Fiend Hunter
2x Geist of Saint Traft
Enchantments
2x Angelic Destiny
4x Honor of the Pure
3x Oblivion Ring
Land
4x Seachrome Coast
4x Glacial Fortress
2x Moorland Haunt
10x Plains
2x Island
Spells
3x Mana Leak


Sideboard
2x Revoke Existence
2x Divine Offering
3x Dismember
3x Celestial Purge
1x Oblivion Ring
2x Phantasmal Image
2x Fiend Hunter


I changed the sideboard to add in dismember for Mono Black infect and removed timely reinforcements. Timely just didn't do the job I wanted to and vs Red I sided in 3 purges, 1 Oring, and 2 Fiend Hunters getting rid of Mirran Crusader and 2 Mana leaks. I just felt those cards did better against both koth and Chandra's phoenix to make it worth it over timely.

Also here is my match list over the 2 days:
match wins(game wins)
1-1(3-3) vs UW control (Loss came in top 8. Mulled to 6 all three games -_-)
1-0(2-1) vs Mono Blue Delver
1-0(2-0) vs UR Delver
0-1(0-2) vs Mono Black Infect
3-0(6-1) vs Wolf Run Ramp
1-0(2-0) vs RDW
1-1(3-3) vs Tempered Steel (loss came in 4-1 day against my friend who I later split with)
2-0(4-1) vs UB Control
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-14 05:34:42
November 14 2011 05:34 GMT
#1980
People still play t-steel?

I thought that deck died with the rotation of the overseer. Mikaeus is nowhere near as good in that deck.
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 255
ProTech15
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1182
Horang2 1128
Bisu 667
Larva 533
ggaemo 517
Leta 338
Stork 287
Hyuk 144
PianO 124
Sexy 88
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 76
Soma 56
Mini 48
Killer 37
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 20
yabsab 19
ZerO 14
sorry 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe374
XaKoH 203
League of Legends
JimRising 330
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1254
Other Games
gofns28620
singsing756
crisheroes196
Mew2King140
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick545
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6967
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Jankos1213
• Stunt1050
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
13m
Online Event
1h 13m
FEL
6h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.