• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7993 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 100

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 665 Next
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
November 14 2011 05:40 GMT
#1981
I don't even think it needs Mikaeus, the Red Curse does the job well enough and arguably better with inkmoth turning into a 5 swing kill. 3 if you stick a T-steel too. It's no where near its old power, but still playable by all means.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
November 14 2011 05:41 GMT
#1982
On November 14 2011 14:34 dignity wrote:
People still play t-steel?

I thought that deck died with the rotation of the overseer. Mikaeus is nowhere near as good in that deck.


yea the deck was pretty much

4 inkmoth
16 plains

3 mox
4 Hero of Bladehold
4 memnite
4 signal pest
4 spine thopter
4 vault Skirge

4 Glint Hawk Idol
4 tempered Steel
3 Oblivion Ring
4 dispatch
2 Shrine of Loyal Legions

That's a rough estimate and sadly he turn 2 or 3'd a tempered steel both games he won.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
November 14 2011 17:25 GMT
#1983
Honestly, every time I saw tempered steel played pre-rotation, Steel Overseer wasn't so much the lynchpin as Ornithopter was. Giving them 16 fliers (4 Vault Skirge, 4 Ornithopter, 4 Signal Pest, 4 Glint Hawk Idol) meant they could just ignore ground beaters, and having 8 free guys (4 Ornithopter, 4 Memnite) turned on Mox Opal faster.

That said, Tempered Steel is one of those decks that can goddraw and turn 3 you or do nothing for 6-7 turns. It's inconsistent, but extraordinarily powerful when you get lucky.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 14 2011 18:02 GMT
#1984
On November 11 2011 03:53 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 01:33 Judicator wrote:
On November 11 2011 01:02 Risen wrote:
On November 10 2011 21:44 Judicator wrote:
On November 10 2011 15:06 slyboogie wrote:
Dude, Day of Judgement into Liliana seems awesome. But I don't play Solar Flare.

Can you expand on these opening plays of Solar Flare? From what I've seen, I usually see Solar Flare pilots desperately trying to not stumble through turns 2-4. There isn't a lot to tap out for, there's really nothing to do except sit on Mana Leak, Think Twice and Forbidden Alchemy. If aggro manages to resolve a mid level threat, the Flare player has to toss a Doomblade or GftT at it, which is blech to me.

Just curious to know.


I tap out for Day, they play an Elspeth and Garruk, and I am arguably in a worse position than I was pre-turn 4 Day. I don't need to Leak a lot of things, only the relevant things, if I can go resolve turn 3 Liliana and +1 it, it's better than trying to counter their turn 4 play (Relentless or Simulacrum) and puts me in a better position for a Thrun drop. If they go turn 3 EoT Haunting, I am cool with that too. Even if they resolve a Swords, it's just plain meh against me. They aren't going to do anything spectacular against me with Lily at 4, which is vastly different than Lily at 3 or 1. Bladehold/Primal Hunter are the two cards I actually need to worry about the most. The Swords, while tough, isn't that big of a deal.


Playing against my pal's UB deck the midnight haunting EOT has been a real pain for him to deal with (running a weird UW but just consider it a netdeck of the recent UW blades, it's close enough). How do you deal with it? I understand you play solar flare but your opening moves look very similar to the UB he's running if I'm not too far off.


He plays 1/1 Flyers I play 6/6s. The spirits are annoying, but until Sword hits, they really don't matter. Plus on 5 and 6 I can BSZ for 1 and still leave counter mana open. He'll never resolve a meaningful Swords. Basically it's tempo in that they want to equip and swing, and you can play around that. Also, that match is free if he boarded in Curse of Death's Hold.


Perfect. I'll let him know about this. Will make my life considerably harder haha

Edit: The usual game goes T1 doomed traveler/champion of the parish, T2 honor of the pure/grand abolisher. He has to blow 2 mana removing the abolisher which allows me to land a crusader/geist/sword followed by T4 haunting/equip depending on the situation. What are his options?

Your answer seems like a good response, but grand abolisher is a real dayfucker. If it works out that real play verifies what you do that's fine. I'm theorycrafting here and I know it, so I'm already taking what I do with a grain of salt before I have him make those changes


It depends on the hand, unless it's double Abolisher, you're sitting alright. The Abolisher isn't counter worthy though. If his line of play is Abolisher (killed on your turn) to turn 3 Swords, that's not terrible either since you have 2 turns if not more before that Sword actually becomes active.
Get it by your hands...
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
November 14 2011 19:09 GMT
#1985
Just got a turn 5 kill in ISD draft: turn 3 Geist of Saint Traft, turn 4 Spectral Flight, turn 5 Inquisitor's Flail gg.

I know nobody cares, but I had to brag about it somewhere. Inquisitor's Flail surprisingly very good for me in most u/w decks as well. The game prior, I won by casting Feeling of Dread and then Flailing up my Civilized Scholar.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 14 2011 19:41 GMT
#1986
Flail, Trepidation Blade make bad decks win, same goes for Flight.

Anyways last Friday I drafted the nuts UB mill yourself deck. I had to cut a Forbidden Alchemy and an Armored Skaab cause the card power of the deck was stupidly high.

Snapcaster, Reaper, Sturmgeist, Back from the Brink, Drownyard, 2x Claustrophobia, 3x Silents, Grasp, Sensory Depra, Alchemy, Think Twice, Stitchers, Scholar, Victim, Moan. The literal nuts, I didn't give a shit about any deck that I could have ran into, felt like playing block constructed.

I literally had 31 playables before I had to start cutting.
Get it by your hands...
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 03:57:17
November 15 2011 03:48 GMT
#1987
I seen some silly things in ISD draft. My friend actually successfully won a game by lab maniac in draft, which was about the silliest thing to have happened so far.
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
November 15 2011 04:53 GMT
#1988
Wouldn't you rather play the Forbidden Alchemy instead of the Think Twice? Especially with all that blue flashback and a Snapcaster?
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
November 15 2011 09:23 GMT
#1989
Watching LSV run the Gauntlet with UB control makes me wonder about the deck quite a bit. I knew it was a bit iffy watching it a couple times but this just makes my opinion of it that much worse. It doesn't help every singe time I've seen the deck drownyard they've dumped a win condition in the bin and can't finish because of it.

Also I've seen some questionable pilots, by that I mean casting forbidden alchemy, seeing island, island, Batterskull, negate vs tempered steel and keeping negate.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
November 15 2011 10:57 GMT
#1990
On November 15 2011 18:23 Shotcoder wrote:
Watching LSV run the Gauntlet with UB control makes me wonder about the deck quite a bit. I knew it was a bit iffy watching it a couple times but this just makes my opinion of it that much worse. It doesn't help every singe time I've seen the deck drownyard they've dumped a win condition in the bin and can't finish because of it.

Also I've seen some questionable pilots, by that I mean casting forbidden alchemy, seeing island, island, Batterskull, negate vs tempered steel and keeping negate.


Depends on the board-state and turn doesn't it? I mean, I'd rather have Batterskull 80% of the time, but depends right? Also, bad pilots don't speak to the deck's strength. And what do you mean about the Drownyard? You saw a U/B Control player milling himself often?
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 15 2011 15:53 GMT
#1991
On November 15 2011 13:53 slyboogie wrote:
Wouldn't you rather play the Forbidden Alchemy instead of the Think Twice? Especially with all that blue flashback and a Snapcaster?


Because when you go Forbidden Alchemy end of turn and see this:

Forbidden Alchemy
Victim of the Night
Dead Weight
Strumgeist

You know the deck isn't your average UB deck. Like I wasn't playing Makeshift Mauler or the Moan because I actually had better cards than those. I was cutting from 31 and those 8 cards were easily playable in any other UB deck.
Get it by your hands...
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 16:05:21
November 15 2011 16:04 GMT
#1992
armored skaab gets super awkward in too many multiples unless you have like infi skaab goliath+stitched drake. or a lab maniac and unburial rites =P. i think in general ive been dialing down the amount of enablers i try to get in the UB mill yourself. deranged alchemist is the only one i pick super high anymore. its mostly because you tend to get so much good removal and enablers but not as many finishers, so milling yourself too much without an evasive dude to kill them gets awkward. that being said im trying to stay away from blue/x decks cause im getting bored of them. got forced into it last FNM becuase the dude next to me passed 3rd pick murder of crows and 7th pick civilized scholar.

you werent running a moan? 0_0

Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 15 2011 16:37 GMT
#1993
No. I actually didn't need it. I'd take Sensory Depravation over it any day. Moan doesn't give me tempo, I don't care about the 2/2s outside of triggering Morbid. I have Back from the Brink which is a better mana dump later on than Moan's flashback, have a Grasp and 2 Silent Departures which again are better tempo plays.

I wasn't playing the typical UB mill yourself deck, it was literally a controlled mill yourself deck like one you might see in Block constructed.
Get it by your hands...
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
November 15 2011 18:32 GMT
#1994
i see what you mean, but moan just gives so much value and so much inevitability that im very surprised you cut it. its one of the cards that i can always see running in black decks.

i might have cut a silent departure for it. silent departure gets abit worse when you arent putting a bunch of pressure.
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
November 15 2011 18:53 GMT
#1995
On November 15 2011 19:57 slyboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2011 18:23 Shotcoder wrote:
Watching LSV run the Gauntlet with UB control makes me wonder about the deck quite a bit. I knew it was a bit iffy watching it a couple times but this just makes my opinion of it that much worse. It doesn't help every singe time I've seen the deck drownyard they've dumped a win condition in the bin and can't finish because of it.

Also I've seen some questionable pilots, by that I mean casting forbidden alchemy, seeing island, island, Batterskull, negate vs tempered steel and keeping negate.


Depends on the board-state and turn doesn't it? I mean, I'd rather have Batterskull 80% of the time, but depends right? Also, bad pilots don't speak to the deck's strength. And what do you mean about the Drownyard? You saw a U/B Control player milling himself often?



It was a late turn like 10-12 and the tempered steel player(who was my friend) landed a shrine of loyal legions the turn before. I think the pilot was just really bad as he later finished the game by having to cast a black sun for 0 just so he didnt deck himself the following turn. He also was the one who drownyarded himself hitting a sphinx and another batterskull. Yes I understand throwing cards into the graveyard with Alchemy and drownyard to feed the value of Snapcaster but the fact you can dump a threat of drownyard makes me want to run the card a lot less and the deck a lot less.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
November 15 2011 19:01 GMT
#1996
On November 16 2011 03:53 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2011 19:57 slyboogie wrote:
On November 15 2011 18:23 Shotcoder wrote:
Watching LSV run the Gauntlet with UB control makes me wonder about the deck quite a bit. I knew it was a bit iffy watching it a couple times but this just makes my opinion of it that much worse. It doesn't help every singe time I've seen the deck drownyard they've dumped a win condition in the bin and can't finish because of it.

Also I've seen some questionable pilots, by that I mean casting forbidden alchemy, seeing island, island, Batterskull, negate vs tempered steel and keeping negate.


Depends on the board-state and turn doesn't it? I mean, I'd rather have Batterskull 80% of the time, but depends right? Also, bad pilots don't speak to the deck's strength. And what do you mean about the Drownyard? You saw a U/B Control player milling himself often?



It was a late turn like 10-12 and the tempered steel player(who was my friend) landed a shrine of loyal legions the turn before. I think the pilot was just really bad as he later finished the game by having to cast a black sun for 0 just so he didnt deck himself the following turn. He also was the one who drownyarded himself hitting a sphinx and another batterskull. Yes I understand throwing cards into the graveyard with Alchemy and drownyard to feed the value of Snapcaster but the fact you can dump a threat of drownyard makes me want to run the card a lot less and the deck a lot less.


no the drownyard player is just awful. he shouldnt be just milling himself every fucking turn.
drownyard is mostly just a land in aggro matchups, but in control matchups its quite possibly one of the most powerful cards ever printed. the best thing is you get to side in more lands(something control decks have been wanting to do for a long time) while still siding in the best card ever for the matchup.
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
November 15 2011 19:31 GMT
#1997
On November 16 2011 04:01 Orpheos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 03:53 Shotcoder wrote:
On November 15 2011 19:57 slyboogie wrote:
On November 15 2011 18:23 Shotcoder wrote:
Watching LSV run the Gauntlet with UB control makes me wonder about the deck quite a bit. I knew it was a bit iffy watching it a couple times but this just makes my opinion of it that much worse. It doesn't help every singe time I've seen the deck drownyard they've dumped a win condition in the bin and can't finish because of it.

Also I've seen some questionable pilots, by that I mean casting forbidden alchemy, seeing island, island, Batterskull, negate vs tempered steel and keeping negate.


Depends on the board-state and turn doesn't it? I mean, I'd rather have Batterskull 80% of the time, but depends right? Also, bad pilots don't speak to the deck's strength. And what do you mean about the Drownyard? You saw a U/B Control player milling himself often?



It was a late turn like 10-12 and the tempered steel player(who was my friend) landed a shrine of loyal legions the turn before. I think the pilot was just really bad as he later finished the game by having to cast a black sun for 0 just so he didnt deck himself the following turn. He also was the one who drownyarded himself hitting a sphinx and another batterskull. Yes I understand throwing cards into the graveyard with Alchemy and drownyard to feed the value of Snapcaster but the fact you can dump a threat of drownyard makes me want to run the card a lot less and the deck a lot less.


no the drownyard player is just awful. he shouldnt be just milling himself every fucking turn.
drownyard is mostly just a land in aggro matchups, but in control matchups its quite possibly one of the most powerful cards ever printed. the best thing is you get to side in more lands(something control decks have been wanting to do for a long time) while still siding in the best card ever for the matchup.


he didnt drownyard himself every turn he did it once or twice, but the fact he was also casting forbidden Alchemy put him 22 cards behind the tempered steel player(this isn't even counting think twices) so drownyarding the tempered steel player later in the game turned out to be too slow. This is also another reason I don't play Control, I prefer aggro or tempo decks. Sittign there playing reactive just kills me.

Also can I ask why Ponder isn't seeing play in any control decks right now?
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
November 15 2011 20:02 GMT
#1998
@Shotcoder I don't know why he's Drownyarding himself at all. So he's playing Tempered Steel, managed to get to the 4 land necessary for Nephalia Drownyard and used it twice at the end of his opponents turn? Was there nothing to counterspell? And casting Think Twice and Forbidden Alchemy isn't putting you "cards behind." It would be "cards ahead."

On November 16 2011 00:53 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2011 13:53 slyboogie wrote:
Wouldn't you rather play the Forbidden Alchemy instead of the Think Twice? Especially with all that blue flashback and a Snapcaster?


Because when you go Forbidden Alchemy end of turn and see this:

Forbidden Alchemy
Victim of the Night
Dead Weight
Strumgeist

You know the deck isn't your average UB deck. Like I wasn't playing Makeshift Mauler or the Moan because I actually had better cards than those. I was cutting from 31 and those 8 cards were easily playable in any other UB deck.


Who cares? One of those cards is clearly the right card in every situation. And you're more likely to see at least one land and one of your 15-23rd cards, through sheer statistics. That's just one situation where all 4 cards were playable. It could have been Island, Silent Departure, Think Twice and Stitcher's Apprentice - you have no way of knowing, it's like new players getting mad that they're getting milled. It's just confirmation bias. I'm quite sure that Forbidden Alchemy is better than Think Twice at least more that half the time.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
November 15 2011 20:21 GMT
#1999
On November 16 2011 05:02 slyboogie wrote:
@Shotcoder I don't know why he's Drownyarding himself at all. So he's playing Tempered Steel, managed to get to the 4 land necessary for Nephalia Drownyard and used it twice at the end of his opponents turn? Was there nothing to counterspell? And casting Think Twice and Forbidden Alchemy isn't putting you "cards behind." It would be "cards ahead."



It's cards behind when you decide after you drop 4 out of 5 win conditions into the graveyard do to Downyard, horrible alchemy keeps and not leaving counter magic open after casting sphinx, that the best way to win here is to mill your opponent. So now you have what 15 cards left in your deck while he has 35-40? and you still have to rebuy 1 alchemy just so you can find the curse so his 1/1 myrs off the shrine don't kill you first.

Sure the deck is insane with turn 2 mana leak, turn 3 dissipate, turn 4 snapcaster into mana leak...etc but when it doesnt have draw like that the deck seems weak and behind in almost every situation. This is why as a Haunted Humans player I see turn one darkslick shores and I am actually excited.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
November 15 2011 20:30 GMT
#2000
On November 16 2011 00:53 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2011 13:53 slyboogie wrote:
Wouldn't you rather play the Forbidden Alchemy instead of the Think Twice? Especially with all that blue flashback and a Snapcaster?


Because when you go Forbidden Alchemy end of turn and see this:

Forbidden Alchemy
Victim of the Night
Dead Weight
Strumgeist

You know the deck isn't your average UB deck. Like I wasn't playing Makeshift Mauler or the Moan because I actually had better cards than those. I was cutting from 31 and those 8 cards were easily playable in any other UB deck.


You weren't playing Moan? That card is much better than most of the cards you have listed.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft309
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft487
PiGStarcraft309
RuFF_SC2 205
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 72
Hyuk 51
Stork 41
Bale 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox772
C9.Mang0323
Westballz27
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor625
Other Games
summit1g9678
Coldzera 806
JimRising 606
Sick118
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS33
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota248
League of Legends
• Lourlo1081
• Stunt347
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 52m
Online Event
6h 52m
FEL
11h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.