• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7482 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 569

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 567 568 569 570 571 665 Next
Hagen0
Profile Joined June 2013
Germany765 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-11 16:21:16
October 11 2014 16:21 GMT
#11361
I liked the match before that between Wescoe and someone else (Cifka?) better.
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
October 11 2014 16:48 GMT
#11362
On October 11 2014 10:52 BallinWitStalin wrote:
Sorry to bother you guys so much with such niche questions, but I have another legacy burn question.

Leyline seems like its pretty much the be-all-end-all red hoser. In a leyline heavy metagame, why wouldn't burn players run a single taiga main, with destructive revelry in the sideboard? Destructive revelry seems pretty decent, and can even substitute for a smash to smithereens in a pinch, and offers red the only shot at enchantment destruction it has outside apocalypse. If you're running lavamancers (which seem awesome when there's so many delvers flying around), you're probably running eight fetches anyways. Why not bump that up to ten fetches, after which you've pretty much got reliable access to your one green mana to cast the revelry if u need it. The only downside I see is taking two damage from your own PoP. While two damage may matter in the rare game, I guarantee that leylines matter every single game they're played against a burn deck.

So why not?


Common burn spells that don't care about Leyline

Flame Rift
Price of Progress
Searing Blood
Sulfuric Vortex
Creatures

Searing Blood, not so much. But assuming you have stock lists which usually have 8 Flame Rift/Price of Progress, 2-4 sulfuric vortex, and 10-12 Creatures main (sometimes as high as 16 if you use Spark Elemental) then that means that 20-26 of your 40-42 burn spells outright ignore Leyline of Sanctity.

Versus creature heavy lists, use bolts and chain lightnings to clear blockers. Versus spell (blue) heavy lists, use red blasts to go aggro control as you beat down with goblin guides and eidolons.

This doesn't mean that Leyline is a cakewalk you can ignore, much like a turn 2 circle of protection red, it will win most game it resolves without being dealt with. The efficiency argument is also not true. Running the 1-4 duals to be able to cast Revelry/wear&tear/etc... will mean you will lose some games because you naturally drew basics and something like wasteland thalia locks you out, or RUG gets his waste+stifle engine going, etc...

The question is if it is worth losing some games to wasteland decks to have a better game 2 or game 3 vs decks that *might* have sideboard cards against you like Leyline as opposed to just depending on lifegain or being a faster combo.

I think its worth it, but its something to think about it. Its not objectively better to do it.
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
BallinWitStalin
Profile Joined July 2008
1177 Posts
October 11 2014 19:05 GMT
#11363
On October 12 2014 01:48 Thieving Magpie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2014 10:52 BallinWitStalin wrote:
Sorry to bother you guys so much with such niche questions, but I have another legacy burn question.

Leyline seems like its pretty much the be-all-end-all red hoser. In a leyline heavy metagame, why wouldn't burn players run a single taiga main, with destructive revelry in the sideboard? Destructive revelry seems pretty decent, and can even substitute for a smash to smithereens in a pinch, and offers red the only shot at enchantment destruction it has outside apocalypse. If you're running lavamancers (which seem awesome when there's so many delvers flying around), you're probably running eight fetches anyways. Why not bump that up to ten fetches, after which you've pretty much got reliable access to your one green mana to cast the revelry if u need it. The only downside I see is taking two damage from your own PoP. While two damage may matter in the rare game, I guarantee that leylines matter every single game they're played against a burn deck.

So why not?


Common burn spells that don't care about Leyline

Flame Rift
Price of Progress
Searing Blood
Sulfuric Vortex
Creatures

Searing Blood, not so much. But assuming you have stock lists which usually have 8 Flame Rift/Price of Progress, 2-4 sulfuric vortex, and 10-12 Creatures main (sometimes as high as 16 if you use Spark Elemental) then that means that 20-26 of your 40-42 burn spells outright ignore Leyline of Sanctity.

Versus creature heavy lists, use bolts and chain lightnings to clear blockers. Versus spell (blue) heavy lists, use red blasts to go aggro control as you beat down with goblin guides and eidolons.

This doesn't mean that Leyline is a cakewalk you can ignore, much like a turn 2 circle of protection red, it will win most game it resolves without being dealt with. The efficiency argument is also not true. Running the 1-4 duals to be able to cast Revelry/wear&tear/etc... will mean you will lose some games because you naturally drew basics and something like wasteland thalia locks you out, or RUG gets his waste+stifle engine going, etc...

The question is if it is worth losing some games to wasteland decks to have a better game 2 or game 3 vs decks that *might* have sideboard cards against you like Leyline as opposed to just depending on lifegain or being a faster combo.

I think its worth it, but its something to think about it. Its not objectively better to do it.


Well, I got rid of flame rift and replaced it with eidolon, which I think is what a lot of people did. I kept Searing blaze maindeck. With so many delvers, deathrites, and (to a lesser extent) goyfs running around, it's just got so much utility that I felt like I wanted it main. I am running 20 spells that are stopped dead by leylines, and I also run 3 lavamancers main. While they somewhat get around leyline being creatures and are useful for board control, not being able to ping opponents is a definite downside to them (attacking for 1 with a lavamancer blows). So as it stands I only have 18 spells that get around leyline (only got 2 maindeck sulphuric vortexes), with another three lavamancers that sort-of (poorlyish) get around it, although pinging opponents is typically not their main role anyways (but it seems good to note that if I have 20 burn spells to throw at creatures anyways, they're pretty redundant and semi-dead cards in that circumstance).

I hadn't thought about wasteland, but I only think I would run a single taiga so the likelihood of drawing it randomly seems low. Haven't yet played against the type of RUG deck you mentioned, I will have to read up on it and think about it.
I await the reminiscent nerd chills I will get when I hear a Korean broadcaster yell "WEEAAAAVVVVVUUUHHH" while watching Dota
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
October 11 2014 23:28 GMT
#11364
I love the fact I bought a play set of Dig Through Time at $6 and less than 12 hours later they're at $15ish.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 12 2014 03:26 GMT
#11365
That UB deck just looks so iffy at times.
Get it by your hands...
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
October 12 2014 07:03 GMT
#11366
On October 12 2014 04:05 BallinWitStalin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 01:48 Thieving Magpie wrote:
On October 11 2014 10:52 BallinWitStalin wrote:
Sorry to bother you guys so much with such niche questions, but I have another legacy burn question.

Leyline seems like its pretty much the be-all-end-all red hoser. In a leyline heavy metagame, why wouldn't burn players run a single taiga main, with destructive revelry in the sideboard? Destructive revelry seems pretty decent, and can even substitute for a smash to smithereens in a pinch, and offers red the only shot at enchantment destruction it has outside apocalypse. If you're running lavamancers (which seem awesome when there's so many delvers flying around), you're probably running eight fetches anyways. Why not bump that up to ten fetches, after which you've pretty much got reliable access to your one green mana to cast the revelry if u need it. The only downside I see is taking two damage from your own PoP. While two damage may matter in the rare game, I guarantee that leylines matter every single game they're played against a burn deck.

So why not?


Common burn spells that don't care about Leyline

Flame Rift
Price of Progress
Searing Blood
Sulfuric Vortex
Creatures

Searing Blood, not so much. But assuming you have stock lists which usually have 8 Flame Rift/Price of Progress, 2-4 sulfuric vortex, and 10-12 Creatures main (sometimes as high as 16 if you use Spark Elemental) then that means that 20-26 of your 40-42 burn spells outright ignore Leyline of Sanctity.

Versus creature heavy lists, use bolts and chain lightnings to clear blockers. Versus spell (blue) heavy lists, use red blasts to go aggro control as you beat down with goblin guides and eidolons.

This doesn't mean that Leyline is a cakewalk you can ignore, much like a turn 2 circle of protection red, it will win most game it resolves without being dealt with. The efficiency argument is also not true. Running the 1-4 duals to be able to cast Revelry/wear&tear/etc... will mean you will lose some games because you naturally drew basics and something like wasteland thalia locks you out, or RUG gets his waste+stifle engine going, etc...

The question is if it is worth losing some games to wasteland decks to have a better game 2 or game 3 vs decks that *might* have sideboard cards against you like Leyline as opposed to just depending on lifegain or being a faster combo.

I think its worth it, but its something to think about it. Its not objectively better to do it.


Well, I got rid of flame rift and replaced it with eidolon, which I think is what a lot of people did. I kept Searing blaze maindeck. With so many delvers, deathrites, and (to a lesser extent) goyfs running around, it's just got so much utility that I felt like I wanted it main. I am running 20 spells that are stopped dead by leylines, and I also run 3 lavamancers main. While they somewhat get around leyline being creatures and are useful for board control, not being able to ping opponents is a definite downside to them (attacking for 1 with a lavamancer blows). So as it stands I only have 18 spells that get around leyline (only got 2 maindeck sulphuric vortexes), with another three lavamancers that sort-of (poorlyish) get around it, although pinging opponents is typically not their main role anyways (but it seems good to note that if I have 20 burn spells to throw at creatures anyways, they're pretty redundant and semi-dead cards in that circumstance).

I hadn't thought about wasteland, but I only think I would run a single taiga so the likelihood of drawing it randomly seems low. Haven't yet played against the type of RUG deck you mentioned, I will have to read up on it and think about it.


I personally feel splashing is better. I you don't plan to splash, you either accept that leyline is autolose, or you build your deck to be less susceptible to leyline. Which means cards like Keldon Marauders and Spark Elemental.
If you have money to spare, splashing should definitely be done.
This is most important to people who run burn as a "budget" deck and hence can't afford duals or fetches.
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
DEN1ED
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1087 Posts
October 12 2014 14:46 GMT
#11367
On October 12 2014 12:26 Judicator wrote:
That UB deck just looks so iffy at times.


Ya, it's certainly not a deck that anyone can just pick up and play. I feel like you need to be both a very good player and have A LOT of experience with the deck. I expect a lot of people to just start playing it and get crushed.
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-12 15:12:37
October 12 2014 15:12 GMT
#11368
On October 12 2014 23:46 DEN1ED wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 12:26 Judicator wrote:
That UB deck just looks so iffy at times.


Ya, it's certainly not a deck that anyone can just pick up and play. I feel like you need to be both a very good player and have A LOT of experience with the deck. I expect a lot of people to just start playing it and get crushed.


I played Esper yesterday after my friend audibled to Jeskai and let me use his elspeths. Esper is much safer and much more consistent. Only problem I feel is your jeskai match up. Abzan is a walk over. UW is easy due to your easy planeswalker removal and post board access to thoughtseize. UB is difficult but your threats are just better than theirs. Jeskai just dumpsters you with efficient creatures backed up with mindswipe and burn. You literally feel one turn to slow in the match up. Mono red and Mono black are stupid good match ups too.

Idk I was running 4 last breath main but I feel those should just be Nyx fleece rams and the 3 open slots should be more efficient counter magic and stuff for jeskai like stubborn denial or gainsay.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
October 12 2014 15:39 GMT
#11369
I think in order for Abzan to beat U/B or Esper, they're probably going to have to run some Stain the Minds sideboard. Especially against U/B, Thoughtseize into Stain on Pearl Lake Ancient just wins.
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
October 12 2014 22:31 GMT
#11370
Who just made that epic speech about his Grandpa?
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 12 2014 22:35 GMT
#11371
On October 13 2014 00:39 deth2munkies wrote:
I think in order for Abzan to beat U/B or Esper, they're probably going to have to run some Stain the Minds sideboard. Especially against U/B, Thoughtseize into Stain on Pearl Lake Ancient just wins.


I honestly don't think the match is that bad, you have high impact cards, they don't (they really don't). As for control, I am pretty sure Wizards has pushed the archetype completely into the ramp deck zone. To explain, you have to draw the appropriate answer cards as your opponent plays their threats. Now it use to be Mana Leak that allowed you to kind of a 2 mana catch all that kept you safe, now we have nothing, 3 mana counters are more for stable boards, not in the early stages, and definitely not for on the draw.

That's the same exact dilemma ramp decks had for a long time before Kessig Wolf Run where the ramp deck needs to draw their ramp cards and then play their big threats ahead of the mana curve. Likewise, for control, the decks need to draw the right answer and then play their threats, otherwise you just kind of lose control and the game.

Like once you fall behind, you fall behind for good since the creatures have gotten so good over the years (that matters far more than losing 2 mana countermagic). It's like sweet I am holding 7 cards, but I neither have the mana nor the board state to take advantage of it. This is why I thoroughly enjoyed Planar Cleansing versions of UW from the previous standard and always thought it was the more consistent control deck.

Likewise, this is also why I think BUG is the better control deck over pure UB, although the Perilous Vault version seems to be at least competitive since if your draws don't go as plan, you have a back up board reset plan. Maybe the best version (for now at least) is UBg with a very minor Green splash for Sultai Charm and possibly Garruk or Sagu Mauler with Perilous Vaults.
Get it by your hands...
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
October 12 2014 22:39 GMT
#11372
I encountered a weird mechanic when playing irl yesterday. My opponent used condemn on my attacking creature which had grafted wargear attached. Does the creature go to the graveyard or the bottom of my library? What is the reason? I could see an argument for both, having never encountered this before.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
October 12 2014 22:42 GMT
#11373
On October 13 2014 07:35 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 00:39 deth2munkies wrote:
I think in order for Abzan to beat U/B or Esper, they're probably going to have to run some Stain the Minds sideboard. Especially against U/B, Thoughtseize into Stain on Pearl Lake Ancient just wins.


I honestly don't think the match is that bad, you have high impact cards, they don't (they really don't). As for control, I am pretty sure Wizards has pushed the archetype completely into the ramp deck zone. To explain, you have to draw the appropriate answer cards as your opponent plays their threats. Now it use to be Mana Leak that allowed you to kind of a 2 mana catch all that kept you safe, now we have nothing, 3 mana counters are more for stable boards, not in the early stages, and definitely not for on the draw.

That's the same exact dilemma ramp decks had for a long time before Kessig Wolf Run where the ramp deck needs to draw their ramp cards and then play their big threats ahead of the mana curve. Likewise, for control, the decks need to draw the right answer and then play their threats, otherwise you just kind of lose control and the game.

Like once you fall behind, you fall behind for good since the creatures have gotten so good over the years (that matters far more than losing 2 mana countermagic). It's like sweet I am holding 7 cards, but I neither have the mana nor the board state to take advantage of it. This is why I thoroughly enjoyed Planar Cleansing versions of UW from the previous standard and always thought it was the more consistent control deck.

Likewise, this is also why I think BUG is the better control deck over pure UB, although the Perilous Vault version seems to be at least competitive since if your draws don't go as plan, you have a back up board reset plan. Maybe the best version (for now at least) is UBg with a very minor Green splash for Sultai Charm and possibly Garruk or Sagu Mauler with Perilous Vaults.


The point is that if I fall behind, the best thing I can currently do is cast Sorin or Siege Rhino, which both do 1 thing and die to Perilous Vault or Hero's Downfall. If I bait the Vault activation or otherwise tap him low, then resolve a Stain the Mind (at least against the U/B list at the PT) I win the game, whereas resolving a Sorin is only a 2/2 and Rhino is only 3 life.
DEN1ED
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1087 Posts
October 12 2014 22:45 GMT
#11374
On October 13 2014 07:39 micronesia wrote:
I encountered a weird mechanic when playing irl yesterday. My opponent used condemn on my attacking creature which had grafted wargear attached. Does the creature go to the graveyard or the bottom of my library? What is the reason? I could see an argument for both, having never encountered this before.


Creature goes to the bottom. When condemn resolves creature gets put on bottom. Then the triggered ability from wargear goes on the stack. When that triggered ability resolves creature is already on bottom of library so you obviously can't sac it.

Paul Reitzl was the one giving the speech about his grandpa to the person asking above.
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
October 12 2014 22:48 GMT
#11375
On October 13 2014 07:39 micronesia wrote:
I encountered a weird mechanic when playing irl yesterday. My opponent used condemn on my attacking creature which had grafted wargear attached. Does the creature go to the graveyard or the bottom of my library? What is the reason? I could see an argument for both, having never encountered this before.

Condemn resolved. The creature is put onto the bottom of the library. Grafted Wargear then triggers. It now tries to resolve. There is no target for the trigger. The Grafted Wargear trigger fizzles due to lack of target.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
October 12 2014 22:53 GMT
#11376
Which 2 intro packs from the 2015 core set would you suggest to get?

We think about playing it casually with a friend. Haven't touched magic for like 15 years or so but it's getting harder and harder to get 5 people together to play VTES on a regular basis so we might as well do some magic to kill time.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
October 12 2014 23:28 GMT
#11377
Thanks guys. That was how I argued we should play it in the game... glad to see we did it correctly.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-13 01:04:09
October 13 2014 00:57 GMT
#11378
On October 13 2014 07:39 micronesia wrote:
I encountered a weird mechanic when playing irl yesterday. My opponent used condemn on my attacking creature which had grafted wargear attached. Does the creature go to the graveyard or the bottom of my library? What is the reason? I could see an argument for both, having never encountered this before.


Library, Crafted Wargear's effect can't hit something that is no longer on the field. When Condemn resolves, the creature already in the library and wargear's effect isn't relevant at that point.

Edit:

@deth2munkies

The point is that even if you fall behind, you have cards that win the game, UB not so much. It's that Sphinx's Revelation dilemma from last standard cycle, their spells will always be a threat against UB, especially post-board. Like the payoffs are heavily in favor of the Abzan player, your threats beats their spells simply because UB's spells doesn't win them the game if it gets through, yours do however. Simply put, the problem you are saying is just a typical mid range issue and not a match up one. Likewise, you can always steal the play from them with a turn 2 Carytid in Abzan. Stain the mind is just a crutch more than anything.
Get it by your hands...
.AK
Profile Joined September 2010
United States561 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-13 02:11:22
October 13 2014 02:10 GMT
#11379
+ Show Spoiler +
Congrats Ari Lax! Hell of a top 8 and super fun finals.

Pro tour spoilers
All hail the glorious I sell T.Vs at Best Buy || #1 REQUIZEN FANBOI || IGN: .AK/BEST ANTIMAGE NA || Plat IV ADC Main
DEN1ED
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1087 Posts
October 13 2014 17:10 GMT
#11380
On October 13 2014 11:10 .AK wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Congrats Ari Lax! Hell of a top 8 and super fun finals.

Pro tour spoilers


Too bad he has extremely poor manners. Really sad to see throughout the weekend.
Prev 1 567 568 569 570 571 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech156
ViBE62
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 175
Dewaltoss 86
Hyuk 69
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
League of Legends
Doublelift3580
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5602
Khaldor846
Liquid`Hasu699
Other Games
summit1g7827
FrodaN2299
shahzam616
KnowMe306
C9.Mang0200
ArmadaUGS115
UpATreeSC99
Trikslyr53
ZombieGrub44
PPMD42
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• davetesta12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie747
• Shiphtur211
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 58m
Online Event
12h 58m
FEL
17h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.