• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:49
CEST 12:49
KST 19:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12223 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 560

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 558 559 560 561 562 665 Next
annedeman
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-17 08:49:40
September 17 2014 08:48 GMT
#11181
On September 17 2014 17:41 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 16:42 RoieTRS wrote:
In a world where the best card draws are Divination, and Jace's Ingenuity (I've seen Font of Fortunes too), you aren't exactly building a deck around it.


If I recall correctly, Ingenuity was perfectly fine last time it was standard legal.

its not completely unplayable, but it has seen very little play(unless afcourse i am recalling it incorrectly).
RAIN!!!, MMA!!,Innovation!!,Parting!!
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
September 17 2014 10:04 GMT
#11182
On September 17 2014 17:48 annedeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 17:41 Shotcoder wrote:
On September 17 2014 16:42 RoieTRS wrote:
In a world where the best card draws are Divination, and Jace's Ingenuity (I've seen Font of Fortunes too), you aren't exactly building a deck around it.


If I recall correctly, Ingenuity was perfectly fine last time it was standard legal.

its not completely unplayable, but it has seen very little play(unless afcourse i am recalling it incorrectly).


I remember UB lists playing it, as well as SOME Tapout Variants. Other than that, I don't think I've seen a good deck play it.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
September 17 2014 13:34 GMT
#11183
On September 17 2014 17:43 annedeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 16:42 RoieTRS wrote:
In a world where the best card draws are Divination, and Jace's Ingenuity (I've seen Font of Fortunes too), you aren't exactly building a deck around it.

divination barely nets business spells as your expected value is only slightly more then 1 spell and 1 land, divination is mostly a tool to make high cost spells beter as you are able to draw more land without flooding.
But dig through time puts jace's ingenuity to shame so brutally, if tested quite alot in modern and it was a 2 mana cost spell more often then a 4 or higher(it was truely amazing in my matches vs jund), with an average near 3 mana(and even often when i casted for 3 i was often able to leave 2 good instants in my graveyard for snapcaster mage), in standard you expect it to be slightly more expensive, but even at 5 its better then jace's ingenuity(especially as standard decks have something like 55/45 percent spells/lands, and getting more lands is less interesting in the midgame without sphinx's revelation as a big finisher).
with only 1 major downside in not being able to play the murderous cut which is also a great card.


Doesn't have to be card draw, that's just the easiest to integrate. "The deck" used to do it with disrupting scepter + moat, counterphoenix used to do it with thawing glaciers.
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
September 17 2014 17:38 GMT
#11184
On September 17 2014 19:04 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 17:48 annedeman wrote:
On September 17 2014 17:41 Shotcoder wrote:
On September 17 2014 16:42 RoieTRS wrote:
In a world where the best card draws are Divination, and Jace's Ingenuity (I've seen Font of Fortunes too), you aren't exactly building a deck around it.


If I recall correctly, Ingenuity was perfectly fine last time it was standard legal.

its not completely unplayable, but it has seen very little play(unless afcourse i am recalling it incorrectly).


I remember UB lists playing it, as well as SOME Tapout Variants. Other than that, I don't think I've seen a good deck play it.

Standard Twin played ingenuity for the mirror and cawblade.
Ingenuity showed up in UW control variants at PT M15 as well.
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
September 17 2014 21:14 GMT
#11185
On September 18 2014 02:38 MCMcEmcee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 19:04 Cixah wrote:
On September 17 2014 17:48 annedeman wrote:
On September 17 2014 17:41 Shotcoder wrote:
On September 17 2014 16:42 RoieTRS wrote:
In a world where the best card draws are Divination, and Jace's Ingenuity (I've seen Font of Fortunes too), you aren't exactly building a deck around it.


If I recall correctly, Ingenuity was perfectly fine last time it was standard legal.

its not completely unplayable, but it has seen very little play(unless afcourse i am recalling it incorrectly).


I remember UB lists playing it, as well as SOME Tapout Variants. Other than that, I don't think I've seen a good deck play it.

Standard Twin played ingenuity for the mirror and cawblade.
Ingenuity showed up in UW control variants at PT M15 as well.


Before ingenuity, Opportunity was also regularly used.

Those types of cards are not revelations--revelations is not Fact or Fiction either.
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-19 01:21:37
September 19 2014 01:21 GMT
#11186
How do you know how much banners do you place in your deck? I've been practicing with this link, and on average, I get 1 Wedge Land, and 2-3 Heal Lands. Is that enough mana fixing? Or would you guys advise throwing in 1-2 (maybe not 3) banners? Going to the basics of deck building for sealed pool, it's supposed to be 17 lands, 17 creatures, and 6 other spells. If you throw in 2 banners to fix your Mana, it would only leave you with 4 other spells.

Or am I doing it wrong and are banners supposed to be counted towards the total land count?
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-19 02:08:58
September 19 2014 01:57 GMT
#11187
How do sealed events work? I'm thinking of going to my local card store on Saturday but I'm not really sure what it means to participate in a sealed event. Do you keep the cards you get from the pool? Do you only keep the cards you get from the deck you draft? How useful is my limited experience in Hearthstone Arena going to be in drafting/are there things I should look to do in a sealed event draft wise?
In Inca we trust
EtDecius
Profile Joined February 2011
United States52 Posts
September 19 2014 02:32 GMT
#11188
The Khans of Tarkir pre-release event will be sealed format, which means that you'll pick a clan and get a box that contains five booster packs from the set, plus one mini-pack with colors suitable for your clan. All the cards you open belong to you, and will be used to make the best 40-card deck that you can. You may only use cards that you opened in the clan box, as well as basic lands (which most shops have available for you to borrow).

Here's MTG's primer for the event: http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/khans-tarkir-prerelease-primer-2014-09-15

I personally enjoy the Sealed format the most, as it lets you build a deck without having to worry about drafting well. Since I'm terrible at Magic, other folks can offer advice on how to build a good sealed deck.
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-19 02:44:11
September 19 2014 02:43 GMT
#11189
On September 19 2014 10:57 las91 wrote:
How do sealed events work? I'm thinking of going to my local card store on Saturday but I'm not really sure what it means to participate in a sealed event. Do you keep the cards you get from the pool? Do you only keep the cards you get from the deck you draft? How useful is my limited experience in Hearthstone Arena going to be in drafting/are there things I should look to do in a sealed event draft wise?


http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtgcom/daily/sw63

Basically you get 75 cards (not including lands). Depending on the sets, this generally means one tournament pack and two boosters. Tournament pack from the core set, boosters from the expansions (if those are around). You keep all the cards you open.

You're also provided with as many basic lands as you require by the tournament host.

The deck you submit officially has to be minimum 40 cards, and that must be exactly the deck you use in game one of every match you play. Game two and three you can sideboard anything you want in.

Very general recommendations for deck making are:

1) Stay at the 40 card deck size. There are times you can go higher, but for most newbies to limited, going above 40 cards means you're trying to force too many cards in.

2) 17 lands is almost standard. Can obviously change depending on the kinds of cards you get, but much like the 40 card limit it's something new players can't judge well.

3) In most cases, don't stray beyond two colours, with maybe a third splashed in for really important bombs. If you have a lot of mana fixing, three is sometimes viable.

4) Most important things to watch for are general colour depth, mana curve and bombs - mostly in that order. You'll win more games by playing a decent card every turn then you will playing a big bomb on turn 6 (especially if your opponent can freely hold onto spot removal). That said, a game winning card in a off-colour can be splashed in easily enough, as long as its mana cost isn't too colour intensive.


Never played Hearthstone myself, so I can't tell you how relevant it is. But I'm guessing not very.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
September 19 2014 02:59 GMT
#11190
Any thoughts on what you're going for in sealed event? What to prioritize? I've been listing to Limited Resources and Brian is advocating the first thing you do is see what your dual and wedge lands are and going from there.

Regarding the banner cards, they take up another spell card and are clunky. You have to pay mana to get it in play too. With a reasonable pool, I wouldn't play any banner cards.

A lot of people are saying this will be a slower format. I'm thinking there's going to be a ton of people with terrible mana bases at the sealed event - a lot of 4 and 5 color decks. I'm still thinking of sticking with two base colors and a third splash (just easier to splash now with all the Khans lands).

I always had the most fun with Simic decks, so I'm thinking I'll like Temur the most? Not really sure what I'll be going for still.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
September 19 2014 02:59 GMT
#11191
On September 19 2014 11:43 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 10:57 las91 wrote:
How do sealed events work? I'm thinking of going to my local card store on Saturday but I'm not really sure what it means to participate in a sealed event. Do you keep the cards you get from the pool? Do you only keep the cards you get from the deck you draft? How useful is my limited experience in Hearthstone Arena going to be in drafting/are there things I should look to do in a sealed event draft wise?



Never played Hearthstone myself, so I can't tell you how relevant it is. But I'm guessing not very.


I mean outside of knowing what a mana curve is and keeping my deck consistent on that probably not all that useful. It sounds fun, hopefully I have the time to go Saturday and get smashed by people who have played the game way longer than me!
In Inca we trust
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
September 19 2014 03:47 GMT
#11192
On September 19 2014 11:59 las91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 11:43 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On September 19 2014 10:57 las91 wrote:
How do sealed events work? I'm thinking of going to my local card store on Saturday but I'm not really sure what it means to participate in a sealed event. Do you keep the cards you get from the pool? Do you only keep the cards you get from the deck you draft? How useful is my limited experience in Hearthstone Arena going to be in drafting/are there things I should look to do in a sealed event draft wise?



Never played Hearthstone myself, so I can't tell you how relevant it is. But I'm guessing not very.


I mean outside of knowing what a mana curve is and keeping my deck consistent on that probably not all that useful. It sounds fun, hopefully I have the time to go Saturday and get smashed by people who have played the game way longer than me!


Hearthstone mostly feels like really good draft decks, except thats when you play constructed
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
PushDown
Profile Joined December 2011
Italy208 Posts
September 19 2014 09:51 GMT
#11193
On September 19 2014 11:59 las91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 11:43 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On September 19 2014 10:57 las91 wrote:
How do sealed events work? I'm thinking of going to my local card store on Saturday but I'm not really sure what it means to participate in a sealed event. Do you keep the cards you get from the pool? Do you only keep the cards you get from the deck you draft? How useful is my limited experience in Hearthstone Arena going to be in drafting/are there things I should look to do in a sealed event draft wise?



Never played Hearthstone myself, so I can't tell you how relevant it is. But I'm guessing not very.


I mean outside of knowing what a mana curve is and keeping my deck consistent on that probably not all that useful. It sounds fun, hopefully I have the time to go Saturday and get smashed by people who have played the game way longer than me!



Also, outside deckbuilding be sure to watch out for thiefs. You would be surprise how many ppl are ready to steal cards on this kind of events.
Cogito ergo sum
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
September 19 2014 11:50 GMT
#11194
On September 19 2014 18:51 PushDown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 11:59 las91 wrote:
On September 19 2014 11:43 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On September 19 2014 10:57 las91 wrote:
How do sealed events work? I'm thinking of going to my local card store on Saturday but I'm not really sure what it means to participate in a sealed event. Do you keep the cards you get from the pool? Do you only keep the cards you get from the deck you draft? How useful is my limited experience in Hearthstone Arena going to be in drafting/are there things I should look to do in a sealed event draft wise?



Never played Hearthstone myself, so I can't tell you how relevant it is. But I'm guessing not very.


I mean outside of knowing what a mana curve is and keeping my deck consistent on that probably not all that useful. It sounds fun, hopefully I have the time to go Saturday and get smashed by people who have played the game way longer than me!



Also, outside deckbuilding be sure to watch out for thiefs. You would be surprise how many ppl are ready to steal cards on this kind of events.


o.o I was just going to have other stuff in my back pack
In Inca we trust
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-19 12:06:40
September 19 2014 12:06 GMT
#11195
Beyond general card game concepts like consistency vs situational cards, curving out, "who's the beat down", Hearthstone is not much help. They're different enough in my mind, it's kind of a jolt when I switch between the two. When it comes to drafting, card evaluation is sooo much easier in HS arena
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
September 19 2014 12:39 GMT
#11196
On September 19 2014 21:06 mordek wrote:
Beyond general card game concepts like consistency vs situational cards, curving out, "who's the beat down", Hearthstone is not much help. They're different enough in my mind, it's kind of a jolt when I switch between the two. When it comes to drafting, card evaluation is sooo much easier in HS arena

Yea I'm just looking to have fun and play with some cards (which I haven't done with paper in so long)
In Inca we trust
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
September 19 2014 13:41 GMT
#11197
On September 19 2014 21:06 mordek wrote:
Beyond general card game concepts like consistency vs situational cards, curving out, "who's the beat down", Hearthstone is not much help. They're different enough in my mind, it's kind of a jolt when I switch between the two. When it comes to drafting, card evaluation is sooo much easier in HS arena


There is no consequence in hearthstone drafting. Nor restrictions. You'll never be passed cards you can't play so you always grab the best card in the pack. Which is the opposite in magic where the best card in the lack might not even be in your color, but you have to in order to prevent it from getting to people.
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
September 19 2014 14:12 GMT
#11198
Only having 3 offered at a time makes choices extremely less complicated. Trying to evaluate 12 cards within a time limit and considering curve, color distribution, value, number of colored mana in the casting cost... yeah. Arena drafting is relaxing.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-19 16:15:22
September 19 2014 16:13 GMT
#11199
On September 19 2014 23:12 mordek wrote:
Only having 3 offered at a time makes choices extremely less complicated. Trying to evaluate 12 cards within a time limit and considering curve, color distribution, value, number of colored mana in the casting cost... yeah. Arena drafting is relaxing.


My problem is basically thus: you cannot read signals in the draft because you are drafting alone, therefore you cannot draft synergy decks and are reduced to basically taking the best card out of every pack.

Cards like Undertaker, Mad Scientist,Ethereal Arcanist, Violet Teacher, and the like are all excellent cards, but much poorer in draft because you have to act like they don't have text boxes half the time. I've gone through several mage drafts where I saw only 1-2 mirror entities that I could have picked up and there were much more powerful cards (Frostbolt, Fireball, etc.) in the pack. That means all the secret synergy cards are going to be fucking horrible for me, even if I chose one early and tried to draft around it.

Basically, it means that if you want to do consistently well, you have to avoid a huge subsection of cards that are fun to play with because you can't "make the deck work". Whereas if I were drafting M15 and opened Triplicate Spirits, I could force the white Convoke/Token deck and likely get at least most of the good cards I needed provided I read the signals correctly.

Then you have the randomness where the worth of a Mage deck depends on having 1-2 Flamestrikes and 2-4 Fireballs to be good, and it's possible to see neither one of those cards at all in draft. And if all my examples happen to be Mage, it's simply because their hero power is so good to the point of being oppressive in Arena, you should always choose them when you get the chance.

Also I just realized this is the Magic thread so:

I'm going Abzan at the midnight prerelease tonight. Hoping to open some goodies for my Junk Midrange deck that's desperately in need of updating because 3/4 of my threats are rotating
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-19 17:14:56
September 19 2014 17:05 GMT
#11200
On September 20 2014 01:13 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 23:12 mordek wrote:
Only having 3 offered at a time makes choices extremely less complicated. Trying to evaluate 12 cards within a time limit and considering curve, color distribution, value, number of colored mana in the casting cost... yeah. Arena drafting is relaxing.


My problem is basically thus: you cannot read signals in the draft because you are drafting alone, therefore you cannot draft synergy decks and are reduced to basically taking the best card out of every pack.

Cards like Undertaker, Mad Scientist,Ethereal Arcanist, Violet Teacher, and the like are all excellent cards, but much poorer in draft because you have to act like they don't have text boxes half the time. I've gone through several mage drafts where I saw only 1-2 mirror entities that I could have picked up and there were much more powerful cards (Frostbolt, Fireball, etc.) in the pack. That means all the secret synergy cards are going to be fucking horrible for me, even if I chose one early and tried to draft around it.

Basically, it means that if you want to do consistently well, you have to avoid a huge subsection of cards that are fun to play with because you can't "make the deck work". Whereas if I were drafting M15 and opened Triplicate Spirits, I could force the white Convoke/Token deck and likely get at least most of the good cards I needed provided I read the signals correctly.

Then you have the randomness where the worth of a Mage deck depends on having 1-2 Flamestrikes and 2-4 Fireballs to be good, and it's possible to see neither one of those cards at all in draft. And if all my examples happen to be Mage, it's simply because their hero power is so good to the point of being oppressive in Arena, you should always choose them when you get the chance.

Also I just realized this is the Magic thread so:

I'm going Abzan at the midnight prerelease tonight. Hoping to open some goodies for my Junk Midrange deck that's desperately in need of updating because 3/4 of my threats are rotating


I can't decide between Sultai, Abzan, and Mardu. I'm currently running a Red splash Black midrangey deck for the new standard rotation since it's probably the most consistent playing card list I could get with my collection ^_^ (which contains far more cards of the 2014-rtr part of the outgoing block than the 2015-theros part )
In Inca we trust
Prev 1 558 559 560 561 562 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings148
CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 10754
FanTaSy 1684
Hyuk 816
Horang2 564
BeSt 425
Pusan 214
Stork 190
Killer 112
Zeus 109
Mind 109
[ Show more ]
Last 106
EffOrt 78
sorry 78
Hyun 61
ggaemo 58
Snow 45
PianO 44
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 35
Hm[arnc] 31
JYJ 25
Aegong 15
Sacsri 12
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1188
byalli761
x6flipin222
Other Games
gofns38870
singsing2543
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King72
B2W.Neo0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 1
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 11m
Replay Cast
12h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.