• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:45
CEST 12:45
KST 19:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11303 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 106

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 665 Next
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
November 29 2011 19:17 GMT
#2101
I have no idea, I've only tested the deck vs UW Faeries, Neo Jund, and GW Melira pod. Seems fine in all three of those match ups.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
November 29 2011 19:59 GMT
#2102
If I lost the die roll against Zoo, I would just rather die. Spell Snare for Goyf is good, of course, but otherwise, you're looking at the beats. And KotR is just the worst.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
November 30 2011 19:30 GMT
#2103
Can anyone help summarize what the whole situation is with Wizards revamping a lot of the professional scene stuff? I keep on hearing bad things about the future of professional Magic, but I haven't been really following the drama myself.
Writer
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 01 2011 01:32 GMT
#2104
On December 01 2011 04:30 scintilliaSD wrote:
Can anyone help summarize what the whole situation is with Wizards revamping a lot of the professional scene stuff? I keep on hearing bad things about the future of professional Magic, but I haven't been really following the drama myself.


They brought in Planeswalker points, which rewards you for playing more, but you still benefit tremendously by playing non-stop in side-events in big tournies. If you win the big stuff, you still get to go to the bigger stuff, but then there will always be that other half of randoms due to PPoints. And now it's been thrown around that their will be one last Worlds, then wizards is going to be doing something different. If it increases exposure I'm all for it, but I still hope it manages to get the highest level players playing high-level games. I think worlds did a pretty good job of that, so I hope wizards doesn't try to fix what isn't broken in that regard.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
December 01 2011 02:37 GMT
#2105
On December 01 2011 10:32 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 04:30 scintilliaSD wrote:
Can anyone help summarize what the whole situation is with Wizards revamping a lot of the professional scene stuff? I keep on hearing bad things about the future of professional Magic, but I haven't been really following the drama myself.


They brought in Planeswalker points, which rewards you for playing more, but you still benefit tremendously by playing non-stop in side-events in big tournies. If you win the big stuff, you still get to go to the bigger stuff, but then there will always be that other half of randoms due to PPoints. And now it's been thrown around that their will be one last Worlds, then wizards is going to be doing something different. If it increases exposure I'm all for it, but I still hope it manages to get the highest level players playing high-level games. I think worlds did a pretty good job of that, so I hope wizards doesn't try to fix what isn't broken in that regard.


PWP isn't the issue. The fact that Wizards botched the whole announcement without introducing an alternative is stupid, top players can't plan for international events. Look at the major event geographical distribution, it's hard for the international scene to survive something like this. This on top of the fact that they did away with everything after saying they wanted to improve the community since top local players can't effectively play in their local scene due to ELO rating which is fine, but then they squash Worlds and more importantly marginalize Nationals.

Nobody knows where Wizards is going with this outside of themselves and judging by their multipliers for PWP, I am not sure they do either. The way it is right now, it seems like they want people to dump massive amounts of money going to their events....but the vast majority of the money isn't actually spent on the event themselves but rather all the expenses associated with the travel.

Long story short, the current system (both PWP and whatever format the PT ends up being in) they have announced doesn't necessarily reward performance and they haven't shown anything otherwise.
Get it by your hands...
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
December 01 2011 02:47 GMT
#2106
Anyone going to the SCG Event in Charlotte? The crew is driving and I've got space for ~2 more people if you need a ride.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
December 01 2011 09:53 GMT
#2107
you're from houston, right? going to SCG sounds tempting but i dunno if i can justify the time off, guess i'll just hope all the remaining good players go to houston for the PTQ so this GPT in Austin is soft :V
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
December 02 2011 04:23 GMT
#2108
Yea, We'll be driving all the way down I-10 pretty much and leaving thursday night most likely. Plus it is in a week. As for this weekend, most of us have work and more than likely be playing the PTQ at 3cc rather than drive to pats for the GPT. I only know of like 2 people going to the GPT, so unless lots of locals show (usually the case) it'll prolly be pretty soft.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
December 02 2011 07:18 GMT
#2109
On December 02 2011 13:23 Cixah wrote:
Yea, We'll be driving all the way down I-10 pretty much and leaving thursday night most likely. Plus it is in a week. As for this weekend, most of us have work and more than likely be playing the PTQ at 3cc rather than drive to pats for the GPT. I only know of like 2 people going to the GPT, so unless lots of locals show (usually the case) it'll prolly be pretty soft.


Are both of the aforementioned events Constructed or Limited? I have to study and get a paper done over the weekend, but dropping a few hours isn't out of the question. I just don't like my matchup against aggro (75% of the decks) in constructed.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
December 02 2011 17:44 GMT
#2110
On December 02 2011 16:18 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 13:23 Cixah wrote:
Yea, We'll be driving all the way down I-10 pretty much and leaving thursday night most likely. Plus it is in a week. As for this weekend, most of us have work and more than likely be playing the PTQ at 3cc rather than drive to pats for the GPT. I only know of like 2 people going to the GPT, so unless lots of locals show (usually the case) it'll prolly be pretty soft.


Are both of the aforementioned events Constructed or Limited? I have to study and get a paper done over the weekend, but dropping a few hours isn't out of the question. I just don't like my matchup against aggro (75% of the decks) in constructed.


GPT in Austin is constructed for the Orlando GP, the PTQ is for Honolulu and is Sealed.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
December 02 2011 20:36 GMT
#2111
On December 03 2011 02:44 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 16:18 deth2munkies wrote:
On December 02 2011 13:23 Cixah wrote:
Yea, We'll be driving all the way down I-10 pretty much and leaving thursday night most likely. Plus it is in a week. As for this weekend, most of us have work and more than likely be playing the PTQ at 3cc rather than drive to pats for the GPT. I only know of like 2 people going to the GPT, so unless lots of locals show (usually the case) it'll prolly be pretty soft.


Are both of the aforementioned events Constructed or Limited? I have to study and get a paper done over the weekend, but dropping a few hours isn't out of the question. I just don't like my matchup against aggro (75% of the decks) in constructed.


GPT in Austin is constructed for the Orlando GP, the PTQ is for Honolulu and is Sealed.


PTQ it is. What time does it start? I haven't been in the last few weeks and it's not on the website.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
December 02 2011 20:43 GMT
#2112
Registration starts at 9 am till 10. Booster Drafts though EHevents once enough people drop. It's the last PTQ of the season too so I think a few good people might turn out.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
December 02 2011 23:08 GMT
#2113
there's also a sealed GPT at Dragon's Lair in Austin this Saturday, I've been told it's for GP Austin but don't take my word for it lol
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
December 03 2011 08:14 GMT
#2114
so I just did a sealed event for the hell of it for ISD

I have no idea what I was doing and my deck sucked (also I didn't realize it until after I kinda picked my colors that it was 30 card decks o_O thought it was 40... Fffs)

since I don't want to paste my whole decklist + what cards I had in my card pool, I'll just link to my blog post about it (since I'm in the habit of posting anything I do on my personal blog, such as SC2 games or MTGO games.... so yeah)

http://zhurai.kaihouinc.com/posts/890-mtgo-sealed-tournaments-i-played-122-123

~_~

I went RG cause I was stupid enough to go into it I guess (well I did have Kessig Wolf Run in the deck, but it was stupid to go for it still ' =_=) maybe blue+white would've been better?

so I got several cards from it and I'm wondering... are these cards good for a G/W humans deck?
- Angelic Overseer
- Elder of Laurels
- Wreath of Geists
- the Green Werewolves I got?
-- Gatstaf Shepherd
- unruly mob?

idk

if not then I guess I'll sell those that I got..... =_=

Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
bobbob
Profile Joined December 2009
United States368 Posts
December 03 2011 08:33 GMT
#2115
I kind of feel like your pool was better in U/B (maybe splash for rebuke, maybe feelings of dead?), overall the pool seems mediocre (then again I'm a draft player, so I'm not used to how sealed looks in the pool). Almost all your blue is playable. Your black has 2 moans, some removal. You had a few dead cards in the GR deck, IE vampiric fury with almost no vampires. You don't have enough aggressive red creatures (bloodcrazed neonate) to really be playing aggressive.
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 09:52:20
December 03 2011 09:14 GMT
#2116
On December 03 2011 17:33 bobbob wrote:
I kind of feel like your pool was better in U/B (maybe splash for rebuke, maybe feelings of dead?), overall the pool seems mediocre (then again I'm a draft player, so I'm not used to how sealed looks in the pool). Almost all your blue is playable. Your black has 2 moans, some removal. You had a few dead cards in the GR deck, IE vampiric fury with almost no vampires. You don't have enough aggressive red creatures (bloodcrazed neonate) to really be playing aggressive.

Yeah I realized the vampiric fury when I was actually playing the games and then I was like "well.. Crap."

and yeah I see what you mean.

Now looking at the list afterwards I can see yeah U/B would've been stronger with as U would give me lots of flying threats and black would've given me removal....

>_< lol Kessig Wolf Run was like "HEY GO GR" ... and then I was like "Oh..... OK!" and then my deck was shitty

Oh well. I'm not really the best at deck making and I haven't really played much limited at all, and didn't know what to use the tickets exactly on to make the G/W humans deck stronger

Guess I'll either play a draft or another sealed for the heck of it... and then buy a bit more tickets and start actually tyring to do constructed with whatever pool of cards I have >_< (although with a draft I'd prob have to go with 4-3-2-2 because I haven't tried to draft yet on mtgo. I yes, did play mtg long time ago, still trying to get back into it, so I'll lose money... for now, sure, but I guess I'll have more experience... Ugh ~_~)

on another note those cards.... I wonder if I should add those to my constructed G/W Humans deck... = =
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
bobbob
Profile Joined December 2009
United States368 Posts
December 03 2011 09:56 GMT
#2117
Pilgrim if you don't already have 4 in is a must include, aside from that I think that there would be better alternatives to anything in your pool, unless you are playing block constructed, in which case I would play overseer.

As a general thing, build your deck around what commons/uncommons, don't just make a deck around a bomby creature (or land, in this case) as many times you won't draw it or be able to make as good use of it. Splashing for it if you are in one of the card's colors (or the card costs a single of that color) is obviously good. In sealed I generally will look at what colors have the most playable cards.

As for drafting, if you don't know the rule of BREAD, it's a simple rule to follow on how to pick your stuff. First, take bomb cards, cards that will win games if unchecked for short periods of time. These are cards such as Kessig Cagebreakers, Olivia Volaren, Geist of Saint Traft (and planeswalkers). Next is removal, since these go fast. Next evasion dudes, aggressive (generally low costed creatures), then dregs.
This generally will set up a pretty decent somewhat aggressive deck, until you feel more comfortable branching out. I also suggest watching drafts of some of the pro players, as you can see what they pick for certain decks. Helps me out a lot on what cards they value highly, and what they will pick over something else.
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
December 03 2011 11:22 GMT
#2118
On December 03 2011 18:56 bobbob wrote:
Pilgrim if you don't already have 4 in is a must include, aside from that I think that there would be better alternatives to anything in your pool, unless you are playing block constructed, in which case I would play overseer.

Yeah I have 4. I mainly took my decklist from the G/W humans deck from BoaB from mtg's website >_<


On December 03 2011 18:56 bobbob wrote:
As a general thing, build your deck around what commons/uncommons, don't just make a deck around a bomby creature (or land, in this case) as many times you won't draw it or be able to make as good use of it. Splashing for it if you are in one of the card's colors (or the card costs a single of that color) is obviously good. In sealed I generally will look at what colors have the most playable cards.

As for drafting, if you don't know the rule of BREAD, it's a simple rule to follow on how to pick your stuff. First, take bomb cards, cards that will win games if unchecked for short periods of time. These are cards such as Kessig Cagebreakers, Olivia Volaren, Geist of Saint Traft (and planeswalkers). Next is removal, since these go fast. Next evasion dudes, aggressive (generally low costed creatures), then dregs.
This generally will set up a pretty decent somewhat aggressive deck, until you feel more comfortable branching out. I also suggest watching drafts of some of the pro players, as you can see what they pick for certain decks. Helps me out a lot on what cards they value highly, and what they will pick over something else.

Heh... I did read those stuff before, but they all... went all out of my head I guess when I was making the deck (also having a 30 card deck rather than a 40 card one like I was expecting also made me go...well like "wtf... wait what O_O"... etc

Need to keep it in mind more, but I guess I was also tilted from losing alot from the SC2 ladder as well so... Oh well Better stop making more excuses for myself

Thanks for the advice ~...
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 03 2011 19:32 GMT
#2119
I just want to share my loathe of Tempered Steel. I've been keeping track of my match and game win percentage with ym haunted humans deck since I built it and I can say that Tempered Steel is a huge problem for Haunted Humans. I even sideboard 9-11 cards depending on the cards I see.

Here's my old deck list and sideboard

+ Show Spoiler +

Artifacts
2x Sword of War and Peace
Creatures
4x Hero of Bladehold
4x Mirran Crusader
4x Grand Abolisher
4x Champion of the Parish
4x Doomed Traveler
2x Fiend Hunter
2x Geist of Saint Traft
Enchantments
2x Angelic Destiny
4x Honor of the Pure
3x Oblivion Ring
Land
4x Seachrome Coast
4x Glacial Fortress
2x Moorland Haunt
10x Plains
2x Island
Spells
3x Mana Leak

Sideboard
3x Revoke Existence
2x Divine Offering
3x Dismember
2x Celestial Purge
1x Oblivion Ring
2x Phantasmal Image
2x Fiend Hunter


and with that I would side in 3 revokes, 2 divine offerings, 3 dismembers, and 2 fiend hunters and sometimes Oring depending on play or draw.

so I switched to this because I found champion of the parish quite an underwhelming card in the deck.

+ Show Spoiler +

Artifacts
2x Sword of War and Peace
Creatures
4x Hero of Bladehold
2x Leonin Relic-Warder
4x Mirran Crusader
2x Gideon's Lawkeeper
4x Grand Abolisher
4x Doomed Traveler
2x Fiend Hunter
2x Geist of Saint Traft
Enchantments
2x Angelic Destiny
4x Honor of the Pure
3x Oblivion Ring
Land
4x Seachrome Coast
4x Glacial Fortress
3x Moorland Haunt
10x Plains
1x Island
Spells
3x Mana Leak

Sideboard
3x Revoke Existence
2x Divine Offering
3x Dismember
2x Celestial Purge
2x Day of Judgment
1x Mana Leak
2x Fiend Hunter


which gives me 12 possible sideboard cards for T-steel and mackes my Match-up vs GW tokens and other aggro decks better in my opinion.

What do you guys think?
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
December 03 2011 22:14 GMT
#2120
I've found Dismember to be tough against Tenpered Steel, for obvious reasons. It's not a great card, but if you're worried about Tempered Steel, you can try Gut Shot.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko175
ProTech119
SHIN 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1131
Mind 1093
Bisu 1026
Larva 668
Mini 140
Zeus 136
Sexy 127
EffOrt 126
Soma 117
Leta 115
[ Show more ]
Last 84
Hyun 81
PianO 72
Pusan 58
ZerO 39
Killer 33
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 30
Trap 26
Hm[arnc] 21
sorry 21
Aegong 20
yabsab 15
JulyZerg 10
Noble 6
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe577
XaKoH 405
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1403
Other Games
gofns40420
singsing2021
crisheroes273
OGKoka 148
Mew2King130
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick557
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• LUISG 34
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• Gemini_19 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7864
League of Legends
• Jankos1366
• Stunt886
Upcoming Events
Online Event
15m
FEL
5h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 15m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.