• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:22
CEST 23:22
KST 06:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8371 users

World of Tanks - Page 62

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 69 Next
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
June 26 2013 19:04 GMT
#1221
On June 27 2013 03:33 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 03:21 Lucumo wrote:
On June 27 2013 01:48 Duka08 wrote:
On June 27 2013 01:29 Lucumo wrote:
It was something like "dynamic camera" which was enabled by the patch, I guess, which caused that. Deactivating it worked. Anyway, arties are kinda bugged, right? Hit some tanks(T5) with the new T4 German arty and it didn't do any damage. I thought I wasn't able to penetrate them but the statistics said I did. So...no clue :S

They changed the way tracks work, didn't they? They behave as spaced armor now?

I hit 3 different tanks and there: front armor, turret and the back from above. None of those hits did damage. Range was always close-middle, so not really far away.

Strange. I remember seeing also that the audio cues were wrong in-game (like penetrating and the crew would say "bounced off", etc). But if it showed up in the score screen that's strange.

GOOD THING THEY TESTED IT RIGHT lolol

Yeah, the audio was and is always missed up. "Critical hit", when you shoot the tracks and no damage, heh.
No idea, best thing is to refrain from playing it, I guess.
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
June 26 2013 19:05 GMT
#1222
On June 27 2013 03:21 Lucumo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 01:48 Duka08 wrote:
On June 27 2013 01:29 Lucumo wrote:
It was something like "dynamic camera" which was enabled by the patch, I guess, which caused that. Deactivating it worked. Anyway, arties are kinda bugged, right? Hit some tanks(T5) with the new T4 German arty and it didn't do any damage. I thought I wasn't able to penetrate them but the statistics said I did. So...no clue :S

They changed the way tracks work, didn't they? They behave as spaced armor now?

I hit 3 different tanks and there: front armor, turret and the back from above. None of those hits did damage. Range was always close-middle, so not really far away.

Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 01:52 m4inbrain wrote:
Btw, anyone up to driving (/grinding) in platoon on EU, tiers from 5 to 10? A friend and i play daily, but there's the third guy missing. It would be one idiot less that could ruin the match (and yeah, i actually almost don't have any games anymore without facepalms).

I play several T6-7 and am not that bad but I guess I can't play too much because of work.


I'll add you anyway, as long as you play on EU, i guess there will be occasions.
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
June 26 2013 19:09 GMT
#1223
On June 27 2013 04:05 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 03:21 Lucumo wrote:
On June 27 2013 01:48 Duka08 wrote:
On June 27 2013 01:29 Lucumo wrote:
It was something like "dynamic camera" which was enabled by the patch, I guess, which caused that. Deactivating it worked. Anyway, arties are kinda bugged, right? Hit some tanks(T5) with the new T4 German arty and it didn't do any damage. I thought I wasn't able to penetrate them but the statistics said I did. So...no clue :S

They changed the way tracks work, didn't they? They behave as spaced armor now?

I hit 3 different tanks and there: front armor, turret and the back from above. None of those hits did damage. Range was always close-middle, so not really far away.

On June 27 2013 01:52 m4inbrain wrote:
Btw, anyone up to driving (/grinding) in platoon on EU, tiers from 5 to 10? A friend and i play daily, but there's the third guy missing. It would be one idiot less that could ruin the match (and yeah, i actually almost don't have any games anymore without facepalms).

I play several T6-7 and am not that bad but I guess I can't play too much because of work.


I'll add you anyway, as long as you play on EU, i guess there will be occasions.

That's for sure.

[image loading]

Nice and super short game, was like the first or second one that died in our team. Took out a Panther II on my own(without ammo rack), killed a scout and damaged another scout. Nice position + good angling + bad aiming from the enemy ftw ^_^
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-26 19:18:01
June 26 2013 19:17 GMT
#1224
On June 27 2013 04:04 Lucumo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 03:33 Duka08 wrote:
On June 27 2013 03:21 Lucumo wrote:
On June 27 2013 01:48 Duka08 wrote:
On June 27 2013 01:29 Lucumo wrote:
It was something like "dynamic camera" which was enabled by the patch, I guess, which caused that. Deactivating it worked. Anyway, arties are kinda bugged, right? Hit some tanks(T5) with the new T4 German arty and it didn't do any damage. I thought I wasn't able to penetrate them but the statistics said I did. So...no clue :S

They changed the way tracks work, didn't they? They behave as spaced armor now?

I hit 3 different tanks and there: front armor, turret and the back from above. None of those hits did damage. Range was always close-middle, so not really far away.

Strange. I remember seeing also that the audio cues were wrong in-game (like penetrating and the crew would say "bounced off", etc). But if it showed up in the score screen that's strange.

GOOD THING THEY TESTED IT RIGHT lolol

Yeah, the audio was and is always missed up. "Critical hit", when you shoot the tracks and no damage, heh.
No idea, best thing is to refrain from playing it, I guess.

Well critical hit always means taking out a module (including tracks). Criticals can often lead to no hull damage but a destroyed module or crew members killed.
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
June 26 2013 19:24 GMT
#1225
On June 27 2013 04:17 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:04 Lucumo wrote:
On June 27 2013 03:33 Duka08 wrote:
On June 27 2013 03:21 Lucumo wrote:
On June 27 2013 01:48 Duka08 wrote:
On June 27 2013 01:29 Lucumo wrote:
It was something like "dynamic camera" which was enabled by the patch, I guess, which caused that. Deactivating it worked. Anyway, arties are kinda bugged, right? Hit some tanks(T5) with the new T4 German arty and it didn't do any damage. I thought I wasn't able to penetrate them but the statistics said I did. So...no clue :S

They changed the way tracks work, didn't they? They behave as spaced armor now?

I hit 3 different tanks and there: front armor, turret and the back from above. None of those hits did damage. Range was always close-middle, so not really far away.

Strange. I remember seeing also that the audio cues were wrong in-game (like penetrating and the crew would say "bounced off", etc). But if it showed up in the score screen that's strange.

GOOD THING THEY TESTED IT RIGHT lolol

Yeah, the audio was and is always missed up. "Critical hit", when you shoot the tracks and no damage, heh.
No idea, best thing is to refrain from playing it, I guess.

Well critical hit always means taking out a module (including tracks). Criticals can often lead to no hull damage but a destroyed module or crew members killed.

But I didn't take out the tracks...and destroying a module? Ah, who knows. Anyway, I thought it meant critial hit as in, more damage.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-26 19:30:28
June 26 2013 19:30 GMT
#1226
On June 27 2013 04:24 Lucumo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:17 Duka08 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:04 Lucumo wrote:
On June 27 2013 03:33 Duka08 wrote:
On June 27 2013 03:21 Lucumo wrote:
On June 27 2013 01:48 Duka08 wrote:
On June 27 2013 01:29 Lucumo wrote:
It was something like "dynamic camera" which was enabled by the patch, I guess, which caused that. Deactivating it worked. Anyway, arties are kinda bugged, right? Hit some tanks(T5) with the new T4 German arty and it didn't do any damage. I thought I wasn't able to penetrate them but the statistics said I did. So...no clue :S

They changed the way tracks work, didn't they? They behave as spaced armor now?

I hit 3 different tanks and there: front armor, turret and the back from above. None of those hits did damage. Range was always close-middle, so not really far away.

Strange. I remember seeing also that the audio cues were wrong in-game (like penetrating and the crew would say "bounced off", etc). But if it showed up in the score screen that's strange.

GOOD THING THEY TESTED IT RIGHT lolol

Yeah, the audio was and is always missed up. "Critical hit", when you shoot the tracks and no damage, heh.
No idea, best thing is to refrain from playing it, I guess.

Well critical hit always means taking out a module (including tracks). Criticals can often lead to no hull damage but a destroyed module or crew members killed.

But I didn't take out the tracks...and destroying a module? Ah, who knows. Anyway, I thought it meant critial hit as in, more damage.

Nah the commander saying "Critical Hit" has always meant killing a crew or destroying a module. Unrelated to damage roll. Confused me for a long time too.

Regardless, I would not be surprised at all if the audio cues were just getting all messed up anyway. Like we discussed.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 27 2013 14:49 GMT
#1227
Now that it's been a couple days, arty has indeed seemed to quiet down, and the patch seems fine. I can't feel many of the changes besides the dispersion thing. I disabled dynamic cam so it pretty much feels normal again. I haven't played anything derpy so I can't tell how much better they are with the dispersion buff, but..

Hoping to go premium for a day or two this weekend to make some good cash. I have the research for 2-3 tier 6's I'm interested in, but no sales and I don't want to be completely broke after buying just one.
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
June 29 2013 07:16 GMT
#1228
Question:

50% discount on the following Premium medium tanks:

VII Panther/M10
VI Pz.Kpfw. IV Schmalturm

normally - now
5,750 gold - 4,025 gold
3,750 gold - 2,625 gold

How come this is not 50% and actually 30%?
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
June 29 2013 09:19 GMT
#1229
On June 29 2013 16:16 Lucumo wrote:
Question:

50% discount on the following Premium medium tanks:

VII Panther/M10
VI Pz.Kpfw. IV Schmalturm

normally - now
5,750 gold - 4,025 gold
3,750 gold - 2,625 gold

How come this is not 50% and actually 30%?


For those of you who did not buy one of these with the wrong discount, please be patient, as I said above we're working on fixing it as fast as possible.
For those of you who already did buy one with the wrong discount, please contact our support: https://support.worldoftanks.eu


This is from the Community Team Lead. It's a mistake and is getting fixed.

On an unrelated note:

[image loading]

I just fricking love this tank.
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
June 29 2013 09:22 GMT
#1230
On June 29 2013 18:19 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 16:16 Lucumo wrote:
Question:

50% discount on the following Premium medium tanks:

VII Panther/M10
VI Pz.Kpfw. IV Schmalturm

normally - now
5,750 gold - 4,025 gold
3,750 gold - 2,625 gold

How come this is not 50% and actually 30%?


Show nested quote +
For those of you who did not buy one of these with the wrong discount, please be patient, as I said above we're working on fixing it as fast as possible.
For those of you who already did buy one with the wrong discount, please contact our support: https://support.worldoftanks.eu


This is from the Community Team Lead. It's a mistake and is getting fixed.

On an unrelated note:

[image loading]

I just fricking love this tank.

Yeah, read that in the meantime.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
June 29 2013 10:22 GMT
#1231
Just started playing this and wow, it feels so P2W

I'm doing like 50 damage a shot with my tier 3 tank while other people are smacking me for 230 damage a shot with theirs. I assume it's due to them using weapons off higher tier tanks?

Fights seem rarely balanced at low levels. It's always a steamroll for whichever side has bought the most gold :|

I hope it gets better at higher levels. Game is fun otherwise.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Perscienter
Profile Joined June 2010
957 Posts
June 29 2013 10:25 GMT
#1232
On June 20 2013 15:22 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 14:59 v1 wrote:
On June 20 2013 03:34 Perscienter wrote:
Before complaining, could you test the new super-heavy spall liners?
For heavy tanks of more than 70 tons a super-heavy spall liner has been added with an additional absorption coefficient of 50%

Could be pretty op.

For the record, this applies to Jagdtiger, FV215b, E-75 and VK 45.02 (P) and successors. I'm not sure about the IS-7 though.

New accuracy model could bring AP ammo on SPGs into play.

Still have to test 0.86.
Suspension now also counts as spaced armour

Does this mean, no more absorbing tracks like on IS-6?


New accuracy model doesn't apply to SPGs.


Correct. Yet, you still hit dead center 4 out of 5 shells. I can't really tell, but it feels way more accurate now on standing targets.

They said so in the announcement.
We have decided not to apply these accuracy changes to SPGs as it could potentially damage gameplay too much. The change will be compensated for by a slight increase in shell dispersion.

?????
http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/19/some-changes-coming-86-update/
In Release Notes they forgot about a detailed description.
Changed the mechanism for shot accuracy calculations. Now, the amount of shells falling on the side of the aiming circle will decrease by 20%. Shells will fly more accurately and closer to the aim centre

I don't know, if I will decipher their dispersion-changes.
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
June 29 2013 10:25 GMT
#1233
fuck stream so laggy
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Perscienter
Profile Joined June 2010
957 Posts
June 29 2013 10:30 GMT
#1234
On June 29 2013 19:25 Perscienter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 15:22 m4inbrain wrote:
On June 20 2013 14:59 v1 wrote:
On June 20 2013 03:34 Perscienter wrote:
Before complaining, could you test the new super-heavy spall liners?
For heavy tanks of more than 70 tons a super-heavy spall liner has been added with an additional absorption coefficient of 50%

Could be pretty op.

For the record, this applies to Jagdtiger, FV215b, E-75 and VK 45.02 (P) and successors. I'm not sure about the IS-7 though.

New accuracy model could bring AP ammo on SPGs into play.

Still have to test 0.86.
Suspension now also counts as spaced armour

Does this mean, no more absorbing tracks like on IS-6?


New accuracy model doesn't apply to SPGs.


Correct. Yet, you still hit dead center 4 out of 5 shells. I can't really tell, but it feels way more accurate now on standing targets.

They said so in the announcement.
Show nested quote +
We have decided not to apply these accuracy changes to SPGs as it could potentially damage gameplay too much. The change will be compensated for by a slight increase in shell dispersion.

?????
http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/19/some-changes-coming-86-update/
In Release Notes they forgot about a detailed description.
Show nested quote +
Changed the mechanism for shot accuracy calculations. Now, the amount of shells falling on the side of the aiming circle will decrease by 20%. Shells will fly more accurately and closer to the aim centre

I don't know, if I will decipher their dispersion-changes.

On June 29 2013 19:22 Serejai wrote:
Just started playing this and wow, it feels so P2W

I'm doing like 50 damage a shot with my tier 3 tank while other people are smacking me for 230 damage a shot with theirs. I assume it's due to them using weapons off higher tier tanks?

Fights seem rarely balanced at low levels. It's always a steamroll for whichever side has bought the most gold :|

Maybe you have low armour and they use HE ammo. Tier III is awesome. The stomping mainly stems from different vehicle configurations, crew training and lack of definitive punishment for idling. The MM does not account for stock / elite vehicles. Premium is a smaller contribution factor to the unbalanced teams.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
June 29 2013 10:37 GMT
#1235
Who knows. I'm using a T-70 right now with 210 HP and 35 armor. Other Tier III tanks are shooting me for 230-300 damage a shot but the most I can do is about 60 a shot. Did not have this issue in T1/T2 matches. Is the T-70 just THAT awful? I was doing amazing on the T-60, winning most games with 2-3 kills and not dying. Now I pretty much get instagibbed within 60 seconds of the match starting, before I can even fire a shot off in most cases.

Should I go back to the T-60 (elite) and just farm XP on there?
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
ZeratuLsc2
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada426 Posts
June 29 2013 11:01 GMT
#1236
On June 29 2013 19:37 Serejai wrote:
Who knows. I'm using a T-70 right now with 210 HP and 35 armor. Other Tier III tanks are shooting me for 230-300 damage a shot but the most I can do is about 60 a shot. Did not have this issue in T1/T2 matches. Is the T-70 just THAT awful? I was doing amazing on the T-60, winning most games with 2-3 kills and not dying. Now I pretty much get instagibbed within 60 seconds of the match starting, before I can even fire a shot off in most cases.

Should I go back to the T-60 (elite) and just farm XP on there?


Low tiers are unbelievably imbalanced. Some of them are silly awesome, and some of them are just plain godawful. Nobody really cares too much because the grind up to tier 5 goes pretty quick, and from there the game gets more balanced.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
June 29 2013 11:21 GMT
#1237
Ah ok, I'll continue rushing to V then. Almost ready to buy my T-80 anyway.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Perscienter
Profile Joined June 2010
957 Posts
June 29 2013 11:48 GMT
#1238
On tier III you can meet many tanks you can not even damage in most circumstances. The new Soviet lights have low view ranges. You'll often get shot without knowing who did it. As scout tanks, they are a failure. I don't know what hit you. Maybe a QQF3 of the Churchill I or even a 105mm of the M4 Sherman. The latter can cause that much damage to you, but there are a lot of uncertainties when it comes to mounting HE guns. The T-70 looks like a passive supporter to me, waiting for a good opportunity of a thinned-out battlefield.
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-29 11:59:30
June 29 2013 11:51 GMT
#1239
On June 29 2013 20:21 Serejai wrote:
Ah ok, I'll continue rushing to V then. Almost ready to buy my T-80 anyway.


It's not better there, since you get matched against KV1S, which are capable to oneshot alot, and twoshot everything in the matches you will met them.

It's by far the most retarded tank in the game, no idea why it's still in there.

Anyway, the difference is in the role/class of the tanks. High damage in lowtier mostly means derpguns, (almost) purely HE shells, slow velocity, slow reload. Purely HE guns lose their efficiency pretty quick in higher tier matches (except freakaccidents like M4 derp with goldammo), but that's where the russians with their 122mm D25T kick in.

Expect a "proper" matchup between all classes and guns at round about T7 to T8 i'd say.

Edit: and about the T80, to me it looks like a passive supporter as well. Stay behind the high-HP tanks like KV-1 n stuff, and just spray from afar with the top gun. You have good camo, fast aiming time, decent accuracy/pen/damage, awesome RoF - use it to pick off meds/lights from afar, since in close combat, you're just food for anything that comes close to you.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
June 29 2013 12:18 GMT
#1240
Yeah I keep running into Tier V tanks that I can't even damage except with explosive rounds, which do 1-5 damage. It's pretty rough. Still having fun though so I guess that's what counts.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 253
Nina 117
SteadfastSC 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2378
910 60
Bale 13
Super Smash Bros
PPMD52
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1237
Other Games
summit1g6901
Grubby2332
shahzam620
C9.Mang0192
UpATreeSC58
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 71
• Hupsaiya 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21189
Other Games
• imaqtpie880
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 38m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 38m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.