• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:02
CEST 18:02
KST 01:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7188 users

World of Tanks - Page 59

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 69 Next
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-19 18:57:49
June 19 2013 18:57 GMT
#1161
On June 20 2013 03:34 Perscienter wrote:
Before complaining, could you test the new super-heavy spall liners?
Show nested quote +
For heavy tanks of more than 70 tons a super-heavy spall liner has been added with an additional absorption coefficient of 50%

Could be pretty op.

For the record, this applies to Jagdtiger, FV215b, E-75 and VK 45.02 (P) and successors. I'm not sure about the IS-7 though.

New accuracy model could bring AP ammo on SPGs into play.

Still have to test 0.86.
Show nested quote +
Suspension now also counts as spaced armour

Does this mean, no more absorbing tracks like on IS-6?

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining yet. It'll take a while to see how the many changes shake out. I'm just surprised. The changes are extreme. Arty certainly *feels* nerfed, as Lucumo discusses, but the battle tier adjustments are huge as well. Gonna be interesting when it hits NA soon.
Arevall
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1133 Posts
June 19 2013 19:36 GMT
#1162
With the changes in the SPG-tree my SU-5 is now elited with 25k exp... that is bloody annoying :/
Perscienter
Profile Joined June 2010
957 Posts
June 19 2013 20:08 GMT
#1163
On June 20 2013 03:57 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 03:34 Perscienter wrote:
Before complaining, could you test the new super-heavy spall liners?
For heavy tanks of more than 70 tons a super-heavy spall liner has been added with an additional absorption coefficient of 50%

Could be pretty op.

For the record, this applies to Jagdtiger, FV215b, E-75 and VK 45.02 (P) and successors. I'm not sure about the IS-7 though.

New accuracy model could bring AP ammo on SPGs into play.

Still have to test 0.86.
Suspension now also counts as spaced armour

Does this mean, no more absorbing tracks like on IS-6?

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining yet. It'll take a while to see how the many changes shake out. I'm just surprised. The changes are extreme. Arty certainly *feels* nerfed, as Lucumo discusses, but the battle tier adjustments are huge as well. Gonna be interesting when it hits NA soon.

World of Tanks, 2013: finally shots often go where you point your cross hairs. This extreme change has already been tried 20 years before in a game called Doom, which was doomed to fail as an MMO. Will World of Tanks cope with this dramatic new feature? Will millions of people just quit? What's next? An FPS sight model?
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-19 20:14:14
June 19 2013 20:13 GMT
#1164
On June 20 2013 05:08 Perscienter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 03:57 Duka08 wrote:
On June 20 2013 03:34 Perscienter wrote:
Before complaining, could you test the new super-heavy spall liners?
For heavy tanks of more than 70 tons a super-heavy spall liner has been added with an additional absorption coefficient of 50%

Could be pretty op.

For the record, this applies to Jagdtiger, FV215b, E-75 and VK 45.02 (P) and successors. I'm not sure about the IS-7 though.

New accuracy model could bring AP ammo on SPGs into play.

Still have to test 0.86.
Suspension now also counts as spaced armour

Does this mean, no more absorbing tracks like on IS-6?

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining yet. It'll take a while to see how the many changes shake out. I'm just surprised. The changes are extreme. Arty certainly *feels* nerfed, as Lucumo discusses, but the battle tier adjustments are huge as well. Gonna be interesting when it hits NA soon.

World of Tanks, 2013: finally shots often go where you point your cross hairs. This extreme change has already been tried 20 years before in a game called Doom, which was doomed to fail as an MMO. Will World of Tanks cope with this dramatic new feature? Will millions of people just quit? What's next? An FPS sight model?

This change actually really excites me, because less RNG is better imo. The bigger threat seems to be this increased accuracy while on the move. Run and gun. Etc. If mobile aiming was similar to before, but static aiming was more accurate, then that'd be really exciting. Greater emphasis on aiming shots at weak points, something a lot of folks (including myself) never realize(d) at all until you watch guides or better players play.
Perscienter
Profile Joined June 2010
957 Posts
June 19 2013 21:03 GMT
#1165
The majority always demanded less RNG. I'd also like to see all models exposed and not those silly 6 armour values, which are not differentiating between parts.

Well, after ~30 shots fired in 0.86 I didn't notice much of a change. I've seen a few precise arty shots. My fully aimed shots all hit, while most shots without aim time went into the wilderness. So, immediately I didn't notice anything new.

Apart from that it feels different, which is because of the sound.

The new map, Sacred Valley, looks awesome again. Tactically it's a mix between Dragon Ridge and Pearl River. A few cities in the lower valley, where you can hide and seek and a few less protected ridges.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 19 2013 21:23 GMT
#1166
On June 20 2013 06:03 Perscienter wrote:
The majority always demanded less RNG. I'd also like to see all models exposed and not those silly 6 armour values, which are not differentiating between parts.

Well, after ~30 shots fired in 0.86 I didn't notice much of a change. I've seen a few precise arty shots. My fully aimed shots all hit, while most shots without aim time went into the wilderness. So, immediately I didn't notice anything new.

Apart from that it feels different, which is because of the sound.

The new map, Sacred Valley, looks awesome again. Tactically it's a mix between Dragon Ridge and Pearl River. A few cities in the lower valley, where you can hide and seek and a few less protected ridges.

If you're referring to about 30 arty shots fired, I believe the dispersion change didn't affect arty? I could be wrong. I thought it only affected non-SPGs
Perscienter
Profile Joined June 2010
957 Posts
June 19 2013 22:47 GMT
#1167
I saw external SPGs firing and hitting.

The following is written in the patch notes:
Changed the mechanism for shot accuracy calculations. Now, the amount of shells falling on the side of the aiming circle will decrease by 20%. Shells will fly more accurately and closer to the aim centre

...

Full rebalancing of SPGs (full list will be available in the appendix)
Overall velocity of SPG shells decreased (10-15% for regular guns and 50% for short ‘mortar’ guns)

I couldn't find the appendix.

WG is sloppy as always. I've seen complaints about top speed, traverse and max range changes, removed guns and various others.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/259528-86-arty-arty-player-feedback/

Not all SGPs suck now, but a few definitely.


I don't agree on criers on both sides. Maps and high view ranges on many SPGs were the problem. Generally, the high tier scouts couldn't discover high tier arties before being one-shot.
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-20 03:36:35
June 20 2013 02:44 GMT
#1168
I don't agree on criers on both sides. Maps and high view ranges on many SPGs were the problem. Generally, the high tier scouts couldn't discover high tier arties before being one-shot.


That is not a problem of "high view range on arties", but a bad scoutsystem in general. Scouts also can't see TDs before being oneshot. They ALSO can't see heavy tanks before being oneshot. They can't see anything before being oneshot if the enemy is hidden in a bush and has camo on his crew, and didn't move his chassis for 3 seconds. Also most scouts are dead or seen by anything else beforehand, most of the times i know where he's coming from (IF he is still coming, that is). Without spotting him myself with the 400m viewrange (highest on T10 arty).

The scoutsystem has to be completely reworked, they need a higher camovalue even while moving, they only should be easily lit up by own scouts. Most scouts die because they were seen by other TDs/Heavies which protected the arty.

edit: x2 dailies reset at 0.00/1.00 o'clock again?
v1
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Estonia813 Posts
June 20 2013 05:59 GMT
#1169
On June 20 2013 03:34 Perscienter wrote:
Before complaining, could you test the new super-heavy spall liners?
Show nested quote +
For heavy tanks of more than 70 tons a super-heavy spall liner has been added with an additional absorption coefficient of 50%

Could be pretty op.

For the record, this applies to Jagdtiger, FV215b, E-75 and VK 45.02 (P) and successors. I'm not sure about the IS-7 though.

New accuracy model could bring AP ammo on SPGs into play.

Still have to test 0.86.
Show nested quote +
Suspension now also counts as spaced armour

Does this mean, no more absorbing tracks like on IS-6?


New accuracy model doesn't apply to SPGs.
Graphics
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
June 20 2013 06:22 GMT
#1170
On June 20 2013 14:59 v1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 03:34 Perscienter wrote:
Before complaining, could you test the new super-heavy spall liners?
For heavy tanks of more than 70 tons a super-heavy spall liner has been added with an additional absorption coefficient of 50%

Could be pretty op.

For the record, this applies to Jagdtiger, FV215b, E-75 and VK 45.02 (P) and successors. I'm not sure about the IS-7 though.

New accuracy model could bring AP ammo on SPGs into play.

Still have to test 0.86.
Suspension now also counts as spaced armour

Does this mean, no more absorbing tracks like on IS-6?


New accuracy model doesn't apply to SPGs.


Correct. Yet, you still hit dead center 4 out of 5 shells. I can't really tell, but it feels way more accurate now on standing targets.
Elegance
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada917 Posts
June 20 2013 15:53 GMT
#1171
some tanks are just cursed
Power of Ze
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-20 18:04:24
June 20 2013 18:02 GMT
#1172
On June 20 2013 15:22 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 14:59 v1 wrote:
On June 20 2013 03:34 Perscienter wrote:
Before complaining, could you test the new super-heavy spall liners?
For heavy tanks of more than 70 tons a super-heavy spall liner has been added with an additional absorption coefficient of 50%

Could be pretty op.

For the record, this applies to Jagdtiger, FV215b, E-75 and VK 45.02 (P) and successors. I'm not sure about the IS-7 though.

New accuracy model could bring AP ammo on SPGs into play.

Still have to test 0.86.
Suspension now also counts as spaced armour

Does this mean, no more absorbing tracks like on IS-6?


New accuracy model doesn't apply to SPGs.


Correct. Yet, you still hit dead center 4 out of 5 shells. I can't really tell, but it feels way more accurate now on standing targets.

On my GW Panther, it's more like the other way around. And did they nerf the firing arc as well? Certainly seems that way.

Arties were perfectly fine before, imo. Good against "camping" opponents and the bane of TDs. As a moving tank, you could always avoid it unless you were unlucky.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 04:39:54
June 21 2013 04:39 GMT
#1173
This is the weekend event for NA (only one? I assume?):
http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/22/on-track-to-the-amx-50-weekend/?page=1

I'm highly considering buying the BOX TANK (SU-100Y) while it's half off. I really need some premium tank to make credits as it is, and while it may not be the absolute best, I love watching Quickybaby play it and it seems like it could be a ton of fun. That's right about where I'm at tier wise as far as progressing my normal tanks as well, so there wouldn't be any shocking disconnect or anything like that. Opinions? The sale puts it at 1,625 gold; so a bit under $10 USD for me.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 15:30:01
June 21 2013 15:05 GMT
#1174
Alternatively I indulge a bit and pick up the SU-122-44. Which I hear is quite nice. But. Money @_@

Edit: ESSENTIALLY now that I'm breaking into buying multiple T6 tanks I feel very credit starved. I'd like to pick up a premium without going overboard and getting a T8 or something, and these happen to be on sale. If there are other prems I'm overlooking that YOU enjoy, sell me! :D
v1
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Estonia813 Posts
June 21 2013 16:06 GMT
#1175
On June 21 2013 13:39 Duka08 wrote:
This is the weekend event for NA (only one? I assume?):
http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/22/on-track-to-the-amx-50-weekend/?page=1

I'm highly considering buying the BOX TANK (SU-100Y) while it's half off. I really need some premium tank to make credits as it is, and while it may not be the absolute best, I love watching Quickybaby play it and it seems like it could be a ton of fun. That's right about where I'm at tier wise as far as progressing my normal tanks as well, so there wouldn't be any shocking disconnect or anything like that. Opinions? The sale puts it at 1,625 gold; so a bit under $10 USD for me.


Have you considered buying one of the tier8 premium tanks? They are best for making credits.
Graphics
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 21 2013 16:11 GMT
#1176
On June 22 2013 01:06 v1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:39 Duka08 wrote:
This is the weekend event for NA (only one? I assume?):
http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/22/on-track-to-the-amx-50-weekend/?page=1

I'm highly considering buying the BOX TANK (SU-100Y) while it's half off. I really need some premium tank to make credits as it is, and while it may not be the absolute best, I love watching Quickybaby play it and it seems like it could be a ton of fun. That's right about where I'm at tier wise as far as progressing my normal tanks as well, so there wouldn't be any shocking disconnect or anything like that. Opinions? The sale puts it at 1,625 gold; so a bit under $10 USD for me.


Have you considered buying one of the tier8 premium tanks? They are best for making credits.

As I mentioned above, they are also really damn expensive. If I had more friends that played or knew I'd be taking the game more seriously, I might consider it. But for now, these happen to be on sale.
bitter[KALT]
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States138 Posts
June 21 2013 16:19 GMT
#1177
On June 22 2013 00:05 Duka08 wrote:
Alternatively I indulge a bit and pick up the SU-122-44. Which I hear is quite nice. But. Money @_@

Edit: ESSENTIALLY now that I'm breaking into buying multiple T6 tanks I feel very credit starved. I'd like to pick up a premium without going overboard and getting a T8 or something, and these happen to be on sale. If there are other prems I'm overlooking that YOU enjoy, sell me! :D



Are you set on purchasing a Tier 6 or lower prem tank? They don't get the amazing credit modifiers that the tier 8s get... so don't get any false impressions - you will still have to play reasonably well to make any sort of good profit. So, if it is a decision between using the gold for a premium account or using it for a tier 6 prem tank I would say go with the premium account. You will be able to make just as much credit profit with a tier 5 tank that does decent damage and that you like playing.
TL, "if it's not college level eloquence you are probably gonna get banned"
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 21 2013 16:22 GMT
#1178
On June 22 2013 01:19 bitter[KALT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 00:05 Duka08 wrote:
Alternatively I indulge a bit and pick up the SU-122-44. Which I hear is quite nice. But. Money @_@

Edit: ESSENTIALLY now that I'm breaking into buying multiple T6 tanks I feel very credit starved. I'd like to pick up a premium without going overboard and getting a T8 or something, and these happen to be on sale. If there are other prems I'm overlooking that YOU enjoy, sell me! :D



Are you set on purchasing a Tier 6 or lower prem tank? They don't get the amazing credit modifiers that the tier 8s get... so don't get any false impressions - you will still have to play reasonably well to make any sort of good profit. So, if it is a decision between using the gold for a premium account or using it for a tier 6 prem tank I would say go with the premium account. You will be able to make just as much credit profit with a tier 5 tank that does decent damage and that you like playing.

I didn't know that the different Prem tanks had different modifiers. I'll have to check that out. Perhaps I'll just grind out a solid day or two on premium on tanks I'm enjoying. Good point.

I'd love to get a T8 prem but it's a pretty big investment. Have those ever gone on sale? And how often? Historically..
bitter[KALT]
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States138 Posts
June 21 2013 16:31 GMT
#1179
I got my Tier 8 Premium Tank as a birthday gift. So maybe thats an option for you aswell They are expensive for sure.

They do go on sale from time to time... And then are something like 10 to 15 % off. So definitely no 50% discounts like you get for the lower tier ones. And it really doesn't happen that often.
TL, "if it's not college level eloquence you are probably gonna get banned"
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 21 2013 16:34 GMT
#1180
On June 22 2013 01:31 bitter[KALT] wrote:
I got my Tier 8 Premium Tank as a birthday gift. So maybe thats an option for you aswell They are expensive for sure.

They do go on sale from time to time... And then are something like 10 to 15 % off. So definitely no 50% discounts like you get for the lower tier ones. And it really doesn't happen that often.

Ah good to know. And good hint about the gift idea! Didn't even cross my mind

I've been looking through the earning stats on http://www.vbaddict.net/statistics.php

Definitely pretty encouraging potential to earn with tanks I currently have/love. Maybe I'll go Prem this weekend and grind it out. There's a few other trees I've been meaning to tinker with a bit, including the french TD tree which is also having a +income special this weekend!
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 136
Rex 42
UpATreeSC 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33998
Calm 3430
Shuttle 2301
Jaedong 1732
Mini 635
Horang2 578
EffOrt 500
Soma 321
Rush 293
Stork 289
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 251
ZerO 219
Larva 217
BeSt 187
Snow 161
firebathero 116
Mong 100
Zeus 91
910 81
hero 79
Mind 71
sorry 44
Hyun 43
Free 37
Shinee 36
Sharp 35
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 28
Yoon 28
PianO 24
Killer 23
Aegong 21
JYJ 21
Bale 19
Terrorterran 18
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5693
Dendi1247
420jenkins228
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
x6flipin640
Fnx 78
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2146
Liquid`RaSZi1222
hiko655
B2W.Neo647
dupreeh511
ceh9345
crisheroes323
RotterdaM319
Khaldor291
Livibee196
TKL 173
QueenE111
Trikslyr93
Dewaltoss62
ZerO(Twitch)16
Beastyqt12
C9.Mang00
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH293
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3560
• WagamamaTV427
League of Legends
• Nemesis2621
Other Games
• Shiphtur755
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 58m
INu's Battles
18h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 58m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.