• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9131 users

Minecraft thread - Page 59

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 Next
Jakatak_
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
December 20 2011 13:10 GMT
#1161
Imma bump this thread, anyone know if the update where there is little towns randomly located throughout the map is applied to mine craft single player? I only play single player and have yet to see a town..has anyone run across a town ? How often do you see them? Also, Is there a way to save your buildings etc but have a new texture on the randomly generated map? I don't understand texture packs at all.

Also, Apparently single player maps will be able to instantly played on multiplayer in the near future, I heard.
I am not the hotkey/reddit/help noobs jakatak.
MamiyaOtaru
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1687 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 09:04:01
December 21 2011 09:03 GMT
#1162
If you are playing on an old map, the randomly generated villages will only show up in new areas that you didn't visit before the update. If you are staying where you always were, you will never see one.

Texture packs are completely independent of maps. You can switch texture packs any time you want, it won't hurt your map at all, and you can use any texture pack on any map at any time.

Any single player map can be made into a multiplayer map right now by copying the world folder over to a server. I haven't heard anything about making it easier than that, and can't imagine how it possibly could be, unless minecraft moves to a p2p model for multiplayer
UED_iRx.SL
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom76 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-22 03:39:49
February 22 2012 03:38 GMT
#1163
I'm wondering if it's okay to post a server IP address here for people to try out?

There's a 24 hour stream going on right now at http://www.twitch.tv/toxicoid which is pretty cool to watch for anyone looking to just chilll or join in.

The coolest female caster Toxicoid is streaming too woop!
UEDGaming.com - Promoting eSports!
HowardRoark
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
1146 Posts
March 17 2012 08:59 GMT
#1164
Anyone else super disappointed with Jeb's latest patches?

- Since around New Year I can hardly play anymore due to lag and bad framerate, and bad coding must be the issue. I never had problems playing before, but now everything feels a bit off. Before I could even host a multiplayer server on the same computer, but now...

- The biomes are terribad. From murky swamps to laggy djungles, no open spaces, and no mix-ups in the terrain. If I find a Mountain-biome, everything is mountains, nothing else, not much trees, just mountains. If I find a forest biome everything is forests, no mountains, just trees and ugly grass. Alpha and Beta atleast mixed it up. Just take a look at this youtube-clip, is this terrain generation even possible these days with Jeb's latest changes to the algorithm?

The Canyon of Woah

- What is up with the overall murkiness of the colours? I really miss the old bright green grass and trees. Why remove this bright green from every biome?

I wish I had twitter so I could ask Jeb what is going on. Especially on the lag and terribad biomes.
"It is really good to get the double observatory if you want to get the speed and sight range for the observer simultaneously. It's a little bit of an advanced tactic, and by advanced, I mean really fucking bad."
Francisco d_Anconia
Profile Joined March 2012
1 Post
March 18 2012 02:02 GMT
#1165
Who is John Galt?
StatX
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada343 Posts
March 18 2012 06:30 GMT
#1166
Recently discovered this game (late I know!) and I am trying to signup but their website for payments has been locking up for the last 72 hours.

Anyone else having this issue?

Can we snipe it? Yes we can!
HowardRoark
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
1146 Posts
March 19 2012 01:28 GMT
#1167
On March 18 2012 15:30 StatX wrote:
Recently discovered this game (late I know!) and I am trying to signup but their website for payments has been locking up for the last 72 hours.

Anyone else having this issue?


According to the stats page they sold 12,355 copies the last 24 hours, and usually is around 8000 per 24 hours on week-days. So, I think it locks up only for you. Try a different computer perhaps? It should work.
"It is really good to get the double observatory if you want to get the speed and sight range for the observer simultaneously. It's a little bit of an advanced tactic, and by advanced, I mean really fucking bad."
Lowko
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands286 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 18:06:10
April 07 2012 17:16 GMT
#1168
Heya guys,

started a Minecraft video series.
Already have a few more video's lined up, really intrested what you guys think.

Feedback is always appreciated.

Episode 1:


Episode 2:


Episode 3:





Uploading episode 4 as we speak :D.


EDIT:

There we go. Part 4!
www.LowkoTV.com
hipoglossus
Profile Joined March 2011
France11 Posts
May 25 2012 20:10 GMT
#1169
Hey guys I made 2 video on minecraft :

One about the titanic :



And one about Halo



I just want to say that all the building and the ship have been made by me and that i didn't download it. Thanks a lot to all the guys who helped me to realize that.


I hope you will enjoy it, please say me what you think about this.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 23 2013 01:51 GMT
#1170
I got a minecraft server if anyone wants to join.

31.209.219.190

its vanilla version survival mode. just started it couple days ago.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
January 23 2013 02:10 GMT
#1171
I know I was bad at redstones, but now I have no idea how they work at all.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
ElvisWayCool
Profile Joined March 2010
United States437 Posts
February 15 2013 20:27 GMT
#1172
Coag I'd like to join PM'd you
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
April 05 2013 07:07 GMT
#1173
Man, when Minecraft Realm comes out, it's essentially an MMORPG. I can't wait! It's gonna be so fun.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
zak1122
Profile Joined May 2014
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2014-05-18 16:12:46
May 17 2014 17:09 GMT
#1174
Would I be able to promote my live streaming of Minecraft here? Just curious.
I guess sense no one responded... This forum is kinda, dead... Well.. feel free to check out my Twitch account http://www.twitch.tv/zorphy1122 I usualy stream around 8pm EST. I do have recorded videos as well. Soon to be opening the MC Monster server to the public. Comments and suggestions welcomed.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 08 2014 19:11 GMT
#1175
Anyone got advice on mods, customized worlds etc.? I just started and I'm having a lot of fun but I'm having trouble creating a generated world with high mountains, deep secret caves inside and overhang ledges ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
September 12 2014 13:43 GMT
#1176
Microsoft is buying Mojang for 2 billion dollars, apparently.

Also Torte you can PM me for help with terrain generation, or PM someone like Aixler (or post in one of the server threads) for advice on mods.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Zerghunter666
Profile Joined September 2014
United States58 Posts
October 07 2014 01:42 GMT
#1177
On July 31 2010 01:07 QuasiMachina wrote:
the world generator:




2 Things

1. how did you get the Zergling icon and how can you get new icons?

2. is that how all minecraft worlds are they eventually go back to spawn???
INFESTED!!!!! Try The Map Here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/468633-infested-custom-survival-map
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
October 07 2014 01:49 GMT
#1178
Don't anger the monkeys.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 30 2014 17:59 GMT
#1179
Haven't touched Minecraft in quite some time so I figured I'd make one last world and just build on it slowly over the years. Since the game has been sold to Microsoft and there haven't really been many updates in the last few years, it seems that the game is finally "finished" and so I have no fear of world resets and whatnot.

If any of the oldschool players want to join, just toss me a PM. I can keep the world file uploaded on my website so you can literally jump in, build some stuff, and then switch to single player if you wanted to.

I am using the Tech World 2 FTB pack. While I've never been a fan of magic mods in Minecraft (mostly because they're all pretty bad), my decision to go with a tech pack was ultimately made for longevity. I figure that since I'm just going to build on this world over time there's always going to be something to do; whether it's expanding production capacity, designing new power grids, optimizing sorting systems... tech-related mods seem to scale better than magic-related mods.

I won't be updating any mods, I won't be adding new ones, and essentially this world will be running the same version of the game/mods 2-3 years from now as it is today. Again, I welcome anyone to join me as long as you understand that I'm not touching anything, ever.

A last hurrah, if you will. I would also like to thank everyone over the years that helped make Minecraft so great here on TL;

Zappymonger and MinoMino, who pretty much taught me everything I needed to know about running servers and helped manage the first TL server I ran behind the scenes.
All of the people who helped me moderate and work on plugins over the years; Aeres, Torenhire, Aixler, alakaterai... and about two dozen others that I would remember if I saw, but can't off the top of my head because I'm awful at names.
All of the people who donated money over the years to cover server costs; especially Torenhire.
And pretty much everyone who played on any of the servers I ran. One of my best gaming experiences to this day was the second server I ran, right after switching from hMod to Bukkit because we realized the $40/mo VPS I was using wasn't going to cut it for the thousands of players that signed up to play.

See you @ Minecraft 2
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Anesthetic
Profile Joined April 2012
United States225 Posts
November 12 2014 00:52 GMT
#1180
If anyone would like to play minecraft just threw up a server
24.187.126.95

Prev 1 57 58 59 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings8
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1106
ZZZero.O 126
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
Doublelift5438
JimRising 725
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5590
Other Games
summit1g9846
FrodaN3164
KnowMe209
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie944
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 55m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 55m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 55m
Replay Cast
23h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.