• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:15
CEST 02:15
KST 09:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8168 users

Minecraft thread - Page 57

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 60 Next
Theeakoz
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1114 Posts
September 18 2011 20:36 GMT
#1121
On September 17 2011 11:19 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 00:06 Senx wrote:
wtb access to an epic TL server.. gogo serejai! <3


me2. It would be awesome to play on TL minecraft servers....

Agreed
Please change the luck dependancy of spawning locations on rotationally symmetric maps.
Splunge
Profile Joined July 2008
Germany925 Posts
September 18 2011 22:19 GMT
#1122
yeah playing on a tl minecraft server would be awesome again!
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
September 18 2011 22:50 GMT
#1123
With this 1.8 patch my minecraft love has been rekindled, adventuring/exploring has become fun again and scary as hell too. Just now I was fighting 2 spawners of poison spiders, so I was stressed as hell and suddenly THUNDER. I spazzed out in front of the pc and almost ran into the spidernest. I'm not that impressed by enderman though, but I haven't run into them aside from seeing them 40 blocks away.
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 23:15:06
September 18 2011 23:12 GMT
#1124
Waiting for full release until I get into it again. More stable environment for mods and such, plus skills and stuff which should be fun.

Although I really like how some maps are now, where you can spawn on a tiny island in the middle of an absolutely humongous ocean. Great choice to increase biome size.

And, ofc, the TL minecraft server supposed to be coming back around then.
Warf
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands71 Posts
September 21 2011 12:20 GMT
#1125
Hey i just started making Minecraft Video's and it would be nice to have some constructive comments about it on how to improve etc.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SwarsTV

please check that out. think im not doing it good enough, really need tips on how to improve.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
September 21 2011 12:29 GMT
#1126
Started playing again after the 1.8 release, so awesome. I still don't like melee combat =/ more bow pewpewpew or chargeeeePEW
[TLMS] REBOOT
SgtCoDFish
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1520 Posts
September 21 2011 12:42 GMT
#1127
Recent started playing and I'm having great fun just making stuff.

Last thing I tried to do was use the Nether to make portals to distant lands so I could play some 1.8 stuff in my 1.7.3 world. First portal from the nether to overworld spawned in an underwater cavern that flooded. The new oceans are apparently deep, and I promptly drowned losing all my shit.

Second portal spawned in midair, above another ocean. Nothing anywhere nearby, so I went back to the nether and made another.

Third spawned in a dungeon connected to an Abandoned Mine Shaft and a ravine, so I got to at least see those. But again it was under an ocean, and I want to make a town above land, so I made another.

My fourth (the obsidian took a LONG time to mine) spawned in another underwater cavern, but it was only partially flooded so with a bit of landscaping I managed to get out and make a small wooden island. After making a boat and exploring a bit, I found land. And it was amazing, filled with trees. Minecraft beauty.

What an awesome game :D
DerBeefman
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany226 Posts
September 21 2011 13:11 GMT
#1128
On September 19 2011 07:50 Wesso wrote:
With this 1.8 patch my minecraft love has been rekindled, adventuring/exploring has become fun again and scary as hell too. Just now I was fighting 2 spawners of poison spiders, so I was stressed as hell and suddenly THUNDER. I spazzed out in front of the pc and almost ran into the spidernest. I'm not that impressed by enderman though, but I haven't run into them aside from seeing them 40 blocks away.

Actually I like the enderman, I nearly died in fear once when I saw the purple shining of one in a stronghold and then he teleported in front of me, I easily got through dead space 1+2 but then an enderman scares me so hard :D
extended thermal lances aka extended imbalances
Thorakh
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands1788 Posts
September 21 2011 13:14 GMT
#1129
On September 21 2011 22:11 DerBeefman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 07:50 Wesso wrote:
With this 1.8 patch my minecraft love has been rekindled, adventuring/exploring has become fun again and scary as hell too. Just now I was fighting 2 spawners of poison spiders, so I was stressed as hell and suddenly THUNDER. I spazzed out in front of the pc and almost ran into the spidernest. I'm not that impressed by enderman though, but I haven't run into them aside from seeing them 40 blocks away.

Actually I like the enderman, I nearly died in fear once when I saw the purple shining of one in a stronghold and then he teleported in front of me, I easily got through dead space 1+2 but then an enderman scares me so hard :D
They're just really weak It would've been a lot scarier if they didn't die in two or three hits.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
September 21 2011 13:31 GMT
#1130
Notch just needs to implement Mo Creatures already, it has all the mobs the game needs for the most part

if you guys need a server, check out wilsonsmp.minehost.org
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-22 06:57:39
September 22 2011 06:56 GMT
#1131
Brand new server reset, start fresh with some great MC'ers.

Finally have a client side protection mod working for 1.8.1, so I can invite everyone who needs a home to come play.

68.169.157.175
25565

Visit this sub-forum to learn about what mods were using, and how to protect your home if you feel you need to.
http://teamlegacy.net/forum/165-tl-minecraft-server/


Few examples of what we built on the last server: (look for my post)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=157898&currentpage=164

Factions (Land-claiming, territory battle PvP mod - - optional, you can opt out by assigning yourself to a "peaceful" faction) is also installed, for you warmongers like me



www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
DerBeefman
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany226 Posts
September 22 2011 18:35 GMT
#1132
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 21 2011 22:14 Thorakh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 22:11 DerBeefman wrote:
On September 19 2011 07:50 Wesso wrote:
With this 1.8 patch my minecraft love has been rekindled, adventuring/exploring has become fun again and scary as hell too. Just now I was fighting 2 spawners of poison spiders, so I was stressed as hell and suddenly THUNDER. I spazzed out in front of the pc and almost ran into the spidernest. I'm not that impressed by enderman though, but I haven't run into them aside from seeing them 40 blocks away.

Actually I like the enderman, I nearly died in fear once when I saw the purple shining of one in a stronghold and then he teleported in front of me, I easily got through dead space 1+2 but then an enderman scares me so hard :D
They're just really weak It would've been a lot scarier if they didn't die in two or three hits.


That's actually true, I also don't really get the idea of the enderpearl, I mean it's nice to know that they can't attack you when you have them, but they actually drop from nearly every enderman and that doesn't give it the meaning of a treasure which protects you against them.
extended thermal lances aka extended imbalances
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
September 23 2011 04:02 GMT
#1133
On September 23 2011 03:35 DerBeefman wrote:
That's actually true, I also don't really get the idea of the enderpearl, I mean it's nice to know that they can't attack you when you have them, but they actually drop from nearly every enderman and that doesn't give it the meaning of a treasure which protects you against them.


Endermen are getting an overhaul soon. No worries.
www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
September 23 2011 16:02 GMT
#1134
Have you guys seen or read about any of the 1.9 stuff?? I'm sure there will be mountains of glitches, but it seems the game is finally coming together, even if it will be buggy and unpolished as shit

PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Pesto
Profile Joined February 2011
United States121 Posts
September 23 2011 16:24 GMT
#1135
On September 23 2011 03:35 DerBeefman wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 21 2011 22:14 Thorakh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 22:11 DerBeefman wrote:
On September 19 2011 07:50 Wesso wrote:
With this 1.8 patch my minecraft love has been rekindled, adventuring/exploring has become fun again and scary as hell too. Just now I was fighting 2 spawners of poison spiders, so I was stressed as hell and suddenly THUNDER. I spazzed out in front of the pc and almost ran into the spidernest. I'm not that impressed by enderman though, but I haven't run into them aside from seeing them 40 blocks away.

Actually I like the enderman, I nearly died in fear once when I saw the purple shining of one in a stronghold and then he teleported in front of me, I easily got through dead space 1+2 but then an enderman scares me so hard :D
They're just really weak It would've been a lot scarier if they didn't die in two or three hits.


That's actually true, I also don't really get the idea of the enderpearl, I mean it's nice to know that they can't attack you when you have them, but they actually drop from nearly every enderman and that doesn't give it the meaning of a treasure which protects you against them.


Actually that's a myth, the enderpearl doesn't have any use in the game yet.
DerBeefman
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-24 09:36:29
September 24 2011 09:34 GMT
#1136
On September 24 2011 01:02 Hawk wrote:
Have you guys seen or read about any of the 1.9 stuff?? I'm sure there will be mountains of glitches, but it seems the game is finally coming together, even if it will be buggy and unpolished as shit


Version 1.9 was prereleased there are a lot of new changes, you can download it here
The best list of changes is this one
extended thermal lances aka extended imbalances
Eriatarka
Profile Joined January 2011
United States16 Posts
September 28 2011 23:50 GMT
#1137
Any new Minecraft nubs out there? PM me if you're interested in joining a new server; I need more people to join my Santa's little elves sweatshop comprised of my little sister and cousins. We have good health plans and benefits but are non-unionized.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
September 29 2011 10:43 GMT
#1138
Figured I'd repost this from the other thread, since its been awhile. I run a small server (4-5 active people) that's open to whoever. It has a bunch of logging and anti-griefing tools and an irc bot. Currently running 1.8.1.

+ Show Spoiler [Instructions] +
Download http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/
Join network: CratonsMCS
Password: hippo
Make sure its connected
Log into minecraft server as normal (5.144.4.23)
twitch.tv/cratonz
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
September 30 2011 08:39 GMT
#1139
On September 22 2011 15:56 irninja wrote:
Brand new server reset, start fresh with some great MC'ers.

Finally have a client side protection mod working for 1.8.1, so I can invite everyone who needs a home to come play.

68.169.157.175
25565

Visit this sub-forum to learn about what mods were using, and how to protect your home if you feel you need to.
http://teamlegacy.net/forum/165-tl-minecraft-server/


Few examples of what we built on the last server: (look for my post)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=157898&currentpage=164

Factions (Land-claiming, territory battle PvP mod - - optional, you can opt out by assigning yourself to a "peaceful" faction) is also installed, for you warmongers like me





Do i still need to be whitelisted?

Have played on serejay's and chumza's servers so you could say i'm a vet
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
September 30 2011 08:40 GMT
#1140
On September 30 2011 17:39 Vain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2011 15:56 irninja wrote:
Brand new server reset, start fresh with some great MC'ers.

Finally have a client side protection mod working for 1.8.1, so I can invite everyone who needs a home to come play.

68.169.157.175
25565

Visit this sub-forum to learn about what mods were using, and how to protect your home if you feel you need to.
http://teamlegacy.net/forum/165-tl-minecraft-server/


Few examples of what we built on the last server: (look for my post)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=157898&currentpage=164

Factions (Land-claiming, territory battle PvP mod - - optional, you can opt out by assigning yourself to a "peaceful" faction) is also installed, for you warmongers like me





Do i still need to be whitelisted?

Have played on serejay's and chumza's servers so you could say i'm a vet


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=269392

Server is down except for construction for that thread there ^^
www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 931
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4468
JimRising 704
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10251
FrodaN2831
C9.Mang0244
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 45m
Replay Cast
22h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.