• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:47
CEST 11:47
KST 18:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6452 users

Minecraft thread - Page 56

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 60 Next
Zoso420
Profile Joined February 2011
United States8 Posts
June 04 2011 20:21 GMT
#1101


Anyone is welcome that would like to build. Fun towns, nice admins, currently in the building stages. Check it out!!! I.P 108.71.15.18
"I don't think the critics knew what we were doing." - Jimmy Page
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
June 04 2011 23:07 GMT
#1102
Pretty interesting that this game is getting more and more popular in Japan. I guess there still is a lack of games which require/push your creativity. Really wonder whether it will expand even further or just slowly die.
e4e5nf3
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada599 Posts
June 04 2011 23:38 GMT
#1103
On May 27 2011 19:57 Talin wrote:
Can anybody recommend a decent low res texture pack that they like for the current version? I can't quite seem to find any that I'm happy with, there are some that look nice on demo images but then are somewhat disappointing in-game. I'm currently using Tranquility.

I mostly play to build stuff, I don't do adventuring/survival, so I want something that makes buildings look good (for example Cobblestone that looks suitable for a stone wall, rather than a texture that gives you a headache on a large surface area).



I;m currently using Simplecraft. very simple blocks, and the cobblestone isn't an eyesore. Check it out at
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/98584-16x166-simplecraft-for-beta-classic-v80/

It's very ideal for building because the very nature of the blocks gives a gird like feel and you can easily gauge the distances of the land.
King takes Queen
Xevious
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2086 Posts
June 12 2011 03:02 GMT
#1104
My minecraft fortress! :D

[image loading]
MamiyaOtaru
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1687 Posts
June 12 2011 11:36 GMT
#1105
I made a mod after watching Aliens

JOHNYBRAVO
Profile Joined June 2011
27 Posts
June 12 2011 11:57 GMT
#1106
On June 12 2011 12:02 Xevious wrote:
My minecraft fortress! :D

[image loading]


Wow, great job. Have long have you been doing this? Alone or with someone else?
Make the dreams come true!
Xevious
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2086 Posts
July 24 2011 20:03 GMT
#1107
On June 12 2011 20:57 JOHNYBRAVO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 12:02 Xevious wrote:
My minecraft fortress! :D

[image loading]


Wow, great job. Have long have you been doing this? Alone or with someone else?

A long time lol (working on it alone since early alpha). It's made a bit of progress since this (there's another building to the side of it, and a 3x3 turret that shoots fiery arrows xD).

Thanks :D
DerBeefman
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-01 14:44:20
August 01 2011 14:39 GMT
#1108
Since this thread is more popular than the one with pixel arts (here), I'll post 3 screenshots of pixelarts from my server here.
These two were made by my friend:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


And this is my version of the tl horse :D
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Actually you can't see the pics well due to the high resolution so I'll post the links of the 3 pixel arts here:
Forever Alone
Nyan Cat
TL Horse

Wow, now I eddited it and you can see them perfect on the picture tags above -.-
extended thermal lances aka extended imbalances
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
August 01 2011 15:01 GMT
#1109
Just upload them to TeamLiquid and people will be able to see them
Chains none
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 21 2011 21:13 GMT
#1110
Are there any skins with a SC2 theme? Or some kind of community theme or whatever. Like a guy with a TL shirt, or an EG jersey for example
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
DerBeefman
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany226 Posts
September 01 2011 15:27 GMT
#1111
I know there are skins of SC2 units for minecraft, I'm using a ghost for example.

New Pixelart yay :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading] the other icons to come ~.~

extended thermal lances aka extended imbalances
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
September 11 2011 23:49 GMT
#1112
i can't wat for 1.8 I think it is one of the best updates yet and it comes out tomorrow!! Also all the artwork from all the user is awesome!
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
September 11 2011 23:53 GMT
#1113
Actual release? I haven't seen that yet...

Prerelease is out, but it runs pretty slow. I can max out my 1 gig of memory allocation in about 5 minutes... of just exploring in creative fly mode.
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
September 11 2011 23:55 GMT
#1114
The leaked version is sub-optimal and not finished.....can't wait for the release tomorrow.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-12 00:47:25
September 12 2011 00:44 GMT
#1115
So apparently Serejai has hardware for a new server now? I hope we can get a real TL server going again, I miss it alot.

I also hope the new changes makes the game more interesting and less repetitive.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
September 15 2011 21:05 GMT
#1116
Decided to boot up the 1.8 beta after not playing at all for a few months. Jumped into a pretty wide stone pit with a lava stream flowing inside it. Opposite the lava was a dark, open tunnel, so I decided to head on in. While I was just peering through the darkness, something purple caught my eye. I went in a little deeper to see what it was, and then I noticed a dark outline of a humanoid. God damn, I knew what would happen next.

The humanoid turned around, and I found myself starting face-to-face with an Enderman. I decided to just hold eye contact and back out the way I came, thinking that if I were to break eye contact with some natural obstruction (land, a hill, a pillar), then I would be able to escaped. As I stepped back into the pit, I broke eye contact with the thing, and then it just fucking appeared right on top of me. I jumped in my chair and had a shiver go all through my body as it knocked off a huge chunk of my life. One more hit and I was done for. I started swinging my stone sword wildly and actually managed to hit it. But then it vanished.

Lucky for me, when it reappeared it either stepped in the lava stream or was in direct sunlight (does that kill it?), since it just started burning and then finally died. I dug a smaller hole in the pit, jumped in, sealed it up with me inside, lit a torch, and logged out. I came to write this immediately after. I'm still a little on edge, but I'm going to keep on playing.

1.8 is fucking awesome.
#TeamBuLba
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
September 15 2011 21:24 GMT
#1117
WOO Finally 1.8 is out! Amazing update! Liking it a lot except for Silverfish...
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
DerBeefman
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany226 Posts
September 16 2011 13:36 GMT
#1118
On September 16 2011 06:24 TemplarCo. wrote:
WOO Finally 1.8 is out! Amazing update! Liking it a lot except for Silverfish...

Yeah 1.8 is one hell of awesome, but I haven't seen a silverfish yet, are they really that bad?
extended thermal lances aka extended imbalances
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
September 16 2011 15:06 GMT
#1119
wtb access to an epic TL server.. gogo serejai! <3
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
September 17 2011 02:19 GMT
#1120
On September 17 2011 00:06 Senx wrote:
wtb access to an epic TL server.. gogo serejai! <3


me2. It would be awesome to play on TL minecraft servers....
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6487
actioN 537
Leta 520
BeSt 499
Jaedong 327
Larva 213
EffOrt 131
Mong 120
sorry 108
Dewaltoss 103
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 67
Killer 60
Zeus 57
ToSsGirL 56
Barracks 45
sSak 40
Free 37
Aegong 36
Shinee 33
Bale 30
soO 20
NotJumperer 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Dota 2
XcaliburYe155
Counter-Strike
byalli783
Other Games
summit1g9807
olofmeister1108
Happy319
crisheroes254
Pyrionflax193
KnowMe103
dupreeh44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1035
• Stunt414
Other Games
• WagamamaTV177
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 13m
Replay Cast
13h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.