• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:13
CEST 01:13
KST 08:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9100 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 849

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 847 848 849 850 851 1431 Next
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
September 09 2010 06:25 GMT
#16961
So would her Q and mass Tiamats be hilarious or not?
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 06:39:52
September 09 2010 06:31 GMT
#16962
Miss fortune:

Doran's ring, brutalizer, mercury treads (wtf is with the boots of mobility, unless you're a superfed 1-man carry, don't do it), infinity edge

Not having too much mana problem with her, and frankly she isn't ezreal, so the whole business of stacking only AD isn't going to work so well on her.

Q is amazing during laning but it kinda tapers off later on, so you're going into typical ranged carry but with super-spreadshot-ult.




Her farming ability is just ridiculous though. I'm almost up by at least 80 by the end of any match, and I typically SUCK at farming.



She's way easier to dominate with than tristana, but also easier to shut down and is much less of a 1-person wrecking crew when fed.
R04R
Profile Joined March 2009
United States1631 Posts
September 09 2010 06:41 GMT
#16963
Mundo so hungry...
[image loading]

The buffs so far feel lackluster, it does nothing really to make him stronger, although extra hp from ult is nice.

This game was funny, I was already locked into jungle with smite and all, and then someone picks WW with smite too. I was like, wtf? After some arguing, it ended up being 1v2/1v1/1v2 on all lanes and I jungled our jungle while WW jungled their jungle.

No one from our team died in the laning phase while we ganked them hard during it. Somehow they kept aiming Alistar and I just critted everyone to death. I was 16/2 before I started getting careless because I felt invincible.

It's the best game I've ever had with him, 2nd being 22/7 with a quadra kill. All the rest have been around 10/6 etc. I need to be more careful and precise about what I can and can't dive, and I'm still learning that part.
ô¿ô
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
September 09 2010 06:44 GMT
#16964
Your poor alistar gave his life to the team so many times =[
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 07:06:43
September 09 2010 07:06 GMT
#16965
what the hell? my LoL is bugging out like crazy. like. when i go to start a game, my screen bugs out before opening the client, and then i get a dump file error, and then the game crashes, and each time i try to reconnect, the screen bugs out again and there's a different error. wtf?
lgd-haze
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden547 Posts
September 09 2010 07:47 GMT
#16966
Why can't they patch EU at the same time as NA?
I urge to play MF and her hearts coming out of ther ass
Flying Tushin!!
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
September 09 2010 08:11 GMT
#16967
Miss Fortune best zoning champ in the game. Her Q zones automatically whether she wants to or not. It's kinda silly.

Her ulti is largely overrated though.
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
September 09 2010 08:31 GMT
#16968
So i just saw a sion with 340 ad and over 3k hp. His items: matamune, shoes, last whisper and atma.

I feel like matamune is gonna be the bane of mana-less melee carries/tank. It's basically a cheaper version of bt that helps with your abilities spamming and doesn't lose its advantages when you die.

Fan of the Jangbanger
lgd-haze
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden547 Posts
September 09 2010 08:39 GMT
#16969
[image loading]
Flying Tushin!!
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 08:48:00
September 09 2010 08:47 GMT
#16970
On September 09 2010 17:31 O-ops wrote:
So i just saw a sion with 340 ad and over 3k hp. His items: matamune, shoes, last whisper and atma.

I feel like matamune is gonna be the bane of mana-less melee carries/tank. It's basically a cheaper version of bt that helps with your abilities spamming and doesn't lose its advantages when you die.



He got 340ad with just those o.o? that's pretty neat. Elixirs are involved though, I'm sure.
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
September 09 2010 08:49 GMT
#16971
On September 09 2010 17:31 O-ops wrote:
So i just saw a sion with 340 ad and over 3k hp. His items: matamune, shoes, last whisper and atma.

I feel like matamune is gonna be the bane of mana-less melee carries/tank. It's basically a cheaper version of bt that helps with your abilities spamming and doesn't lose its advantages when you die.



There are so many holes to the story in that post... the summary being that manamune isn't some game breaking OP item, it's solid for a few champs and nothing more.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 08:56:42
September 09 2010 08:53 GMT
#16972
So miss fortune`s a little more fun to play then I expected. Her Q makes for a pretty fun laning phase because it always bounces to the back of the minion and it is probably not random either. Even if it were random, you can very carefully control the Q bounces to always hit the enemy champ, resulting in a ridiculously dominating solomid game.

My opinion is that she's probably worth the price tag, though 3150 would have made more sense.
BlackHat
Profile Joined April 2010
United States264 Posts
September 09 2010 08:59 GMT
#16973
On September 09 2010 17:53 Juicyfruit wrote:
So miss fortune`s a little more fun to play then I expected. Her Q makes for a pretty fun laning phase because it always bounces to the back of the minion and it is probably not random either. Even if it were random, you can very carefully control the Q bounces to always hit the enemy champ, resulting in a ridiculously dominating solomid game.

My opinion is that she's probably worth the price tag, though 3150 would have made more sense.


I am really liking her, but I haven't found a way to consistently target the bounce. Sometimes if I shoot from the side of the minion it will bounce 90 degrees to go down the lane straight again.
Borsalino for life.
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 09:23:07
September 09 2010 09:22 GMT
#16974
It depends on where the minion is facing, not where you're shooting from at all.

You'll pretty much always going to get the enemy champ with the bounce if you Q the very last minion in the row and the champ is within a reasonably large cone area behind the minion.
BlackHat
Profile Joined April 2010
United States264 Posts
September 09 2010 09:38 GMT
#16975
On September 09 2010 18:22 Juicyfruit wrote:
It depends on where the minion is facing, not where you're shooting from at all.

You'll pretty much always going to get the enemy champ with the bounce if you Q the very last minion in the row and the champ is within a reasonably large cone area behind the minion.


Ah that makes a lot of sense. It prolly bounces to the nearest target while factoring the angle, so directly behind takes precedence but off to the side but much closer will win out depending on distance. If it works like that I think I could pick it up pretty quick.
Borsalino for life.
Ordained
Profile Joined June 2010
United States779 Posts
September 09 2010 09:45 GMT
#16976
On September 09 2010 17:39 lgd-haze wrote:
[image loading]

Ezreal's face made that sooo much funnier. <3 Ezreal, he will always be my champion.
"You are not trying to win, you are trying to be awesome" -Day[9]
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
September 09 2010 09:51 GMT
#16977
HAHAHAHAHHAA Dat ashe
u gotta sk8
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
September 09 2010 10:51 GMT
#16978
Miss Fortune with Rylais is retarded good at kiting
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
September 09 2010 10:59 GMT
#16979
On September 09 2010 15:41 R04R wrote:
Mundo so hungry...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The buffs so far feel lackluster, it does nothing really to make him stronger, although extra hp from ult is nice.

This game was funny, I was already locked into jungle with smite and all, and then someone picks WW with smite too. I was like, wtf? After some arguing, it ended up being 1v2/1v1/1v2 on all lanes and I jungled our jungle while WW jungled their jungle.

No one from our team died in the laning phase while we ganked them hard during it. Somehow they kept aiming Alistar and I just critted everyone to death. I was 16/2 before I started getting careless because I felt invincible.

It's the best game I've ever had with him, 2nd being 22/7 with a quadra kill. All the rest have been around 10/6 etc. I need to be more careful and precise about what I can and can't dive, and I'm still learning that part.


To be fair, who the heck jungles mundo. You'd have to make it VERY CLEAR what you're doing and expect stuff like this anyway because pub games are stupid
Kingske
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium252 Posts
September 09 2010 11:18 GMT
#16980
but interesting strategy!

DOUBLE JUNGLING all 3 solo lanes twice the exp? Perhaps a straight up game changer, perhaps silly? But it sounds awesome
Bravery! - Livestream.com/frogtails
Prev 1 847 848 849 850 851 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings10
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 155
ProTech142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14323
Artosis 619
PianO 21
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever567
NeuroSwarm143
canceldota133
League of Legends
Doublelift3718
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe57
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6806
FrodaN981
shahzam502
C9.Mang0337
Day[9].tv144
Maynarde33
Trikslyr6
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• RyuSc2 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur560
• Day9tv144
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.