• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:22
CEST 23:22
KST 06:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8331 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 838

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 836 837 838 839 840 1431 Next
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
September 08 2010 06:04 GMT
#16741
wow blue team was broken, and here i thought my wins were legitimate
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
September 08 2010 06:09 GMT
#16742
On September 08 2010 15:04 gtrsrs wrote:
wow blue team was broken, and here i thought my wins were legitimate


apparently this bug has been chillin in the game for quite some time, and riot did kno about it. Im kinda curious why they didnt hotfix it or something.
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-08 07:17:01
September 08 2010 07:15 GMT
#16743
[image loading]

Zilean was some 12/1 with 20 stacks about 25 minutes into the game. Our damage was terrible, he would just ult someone and we couldn't kill anything. Until I started to snowball that is, zilean dies, loses massive amounts of stacks, can't bomb the group for half their life anymore. With sunfire and sniffles and ult they just melt, and zilean saves his ult for himself (which doesn't matter much). Heimer suicides a couple times so they get to fight some 4v5's, and we get a free baron and push for the win. That was the worlds most terrible ez. That zilean was fucking impressive.

They also sent poppy solo lane against mord. Poppy is sooooo terrible at last hitting (or clearing waves) until he's already farmed.
Corvi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Germany1406 Posts
September 08 2010 08:10 GMT
#16744
i recognized many of you (on the screenshots) only get like +-10-15 points for wins/losses. i always get at least +-30, so a loss brings me down quite a bit. whats up with that? is it the number of played games? because i only have like 15, rating 1450.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-08 08:32:32
September 08 2010 08:31 GMT
#16745
I am gonna love solo que now.. so... before it was like 50% chance someone would rage about someone just playing for fun picking some random char with top 1-2 picks... but now here is how is how it's going to go...

1st pick - hey anyone play amummu?

5th pick - sure I do!!!

1st pick - alright, take lets say... pantheon for me

5th pick takes .... corki

5th pick says.. I wanted amummu on our team

1st pick... leaves game

does improve duo que and to some extent arranged 5s.. Im gonna avoid using trading in solo though, or at least be very cautious about it
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-08 09:09:55
September 08 2010 09:06 GMT
#16746
Why is he so proud of his creep score with MissFortune? She seems like an easymode farmer to me. All of her abililties are extremely useful for farming.
Double Up during laning (doesn't push the lane too hard, especially if there is no minion behind your target. Hopefully it's your enemy instead. Compare that to Volley.), movespeed bonus, ASpd and AoE damage later on for clearing every single creepwave.

Uh, on-hit effects apply to Double Up as well.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Yiruru
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada690 Posts
September 08 2010 09:18 GMT
#16747
What do you guys think about runes for Jungle AD Eve? (Trinity / Madreds for DPS)

(Yes, I'm terrible)

Leaning on Flat ASPD Marks, HP/Lvl Seals, MR/Lvl Glyphs, HP Quints
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
September 08 2010 09:51 GMT
#16748
On September 08 2010 18:18 Yiruru wrote:
What do you guys think about runes for Jungle AD Eve? (Trinity / Madreds for DPS)

(Yes, I'm terrible)

Leaning on Flat ASPD Marks, HP/Lvl Seals, MR/Lvl Glyphs, HP Quints

I would assume that you'd do better with flat defense seals since Eve gets horribly low while jungling afaik. BR seems like a waste on her, you're not going to stand next to a tank and hit on him for an extended period of time. Get Wriggle's imo.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Yiruru
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada690 Posts
September 08 2010 10:43 GMT
#16749
I usually stay around 200-300 with a Cloth opening. I thought about flat Armor for easy jungling, but building for late game seems better, especially since the passive already reduces 50%

Wriggles = No Dps = Glass... Paper. I build Tank after Madreds or Trinity, sometimes getting both, so I actually don't explode like most other players.

The only tank I don't expect to hit is probably Garen and Rammus.
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-08 10:57:00
September 08 2010 10:55 GMT
#16750
On September 08 2010 17:10 Corvi wrote:
i recognized many of you (on the screenshots) only get like +-10-15 points for wins/losses. i always get at least +-30, so a loss brings me down quite a bit. whats up with that? is it the number of played games? because i only have like 15, rating 1450.

I was only getting 30 for the first about 100 rating. I've been getting 10-14 for a long time so it's all I remember. It may have been games though, you will start getting that much eventually.

EDIT: and that Chidorie guy says he's HoN famous as the largest cash earner from HoN. Anyone heard of him (maybe I should ask in the HoN/DotA thread)?
Tyri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany453 Posts
September 08 2010 11:04 GMT
#16751
On September 08 2010 19:43 Yiruru wrote:
I usually stay around 200-300 with a Cloth opening. I thought about flat Armor for easy jungling, but building for late game seems better, especially since the passive already reduces 50%

Wriggles = No Dps = Glass... Paper. I build Tank after Madreds or Trinity, sometimes getting both, so I actually don't explode like most other players.

The only tank I don't expect to hit is probably Garen and Rammus.


I'm really curious how you jungle eve build works.

Can u describe it a bit more (runes/masteries/ Smite/ Itembuild???)? I bought eve a long time ago, and jungling seems pretty decent if it works out. like stealth guy popping out of the jungle for ganking from time to time.


rkarhu
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Finland570 Posts
September 08 2010 11:06 GMT
#16752
On September 08 2010 19:55 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2010 17:10 Corvi wrote:
i recognized many of you (on the screenshots) only get like +-10-15 points for wins/losses. i always get at least +-30, so a loss brings me down quite a bit. whats up with that? is it the number of played games? because i only have like 15, rating 1450.

I was only getting 30 for the first about 100 rating. I've been getting 10-14 for a long time so it's all I remember. It may have been games though, you will start getting that much eventually.

EDIT: and that Chidorie guy says he's HoN famous as the largest cash earner from HoN. Anyone heard of him (maybe I should ask in the HoN/DotA thread)?


I've followed the HoN scene quite a lot in the past, and Chidorie doesn't ring any bells. So unless he's called something completely different in HoN, I call a bluff.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
September 08 2010 11:20 GMT
#16753
Same, Chidorie name doesn't exist in HoN scene so I got no idea who the fuck is he :3
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 08 2010 11:41 GMT
#16754
On September 08 2010 12:27 Kultcher wrote:


Lawl, the Miss Fortune champ spotlight is up. This is the first spotlight I've seen where Phreak actually shows himself dying, not once but 3 times. I suppose people usually complain that the spotlights make the new champs look OP, I don't think there's any risk of that here. I just hope she's not UP, I was hoping to make her my ranged carry of choice since I don't really like any of the others.

Am i the only one who thinks that..more damage on each consecutive hit is really really strong? i means he gimped kassadin really fast after a couple hits he was dying really fast(like the 3rd one was 1/3 of his hp wtf?)

Also idk if he stated it in the video but does it stack infinitely? if so i imagine with some good attack speed she could melt tanks down pretty quick too
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-08 12:22:32
September 08 2010 12:21 GMT
#16755
All the recent changes to the game seem to have ranged carries become more dominant to get rid of the tank metagame. With the Kog'maw, corki, and now miss fortune anti-armor anti-tank measures that's how I see it. (and the GA change)

And I don't mind in the least People will also start picking characters that dominate carries as well leading to a more well rounded team instead of all tanks all the time.

I'm still not sure how the new malzahar will fit with all this, but he's going to be so strong it won't matter anyway what team he's up against.
Corvi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Germany1406 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-08 12:47:42
September 08 2010 12:45 GMT
#16756
make it rain is only used once in the whole spotlight video. must be a terrible ability.

also i find the masteries questionable. he prefers 1 mp5 over 5% more damage?
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
September 08 2010 12:47 GMT
#16757
On September 08 2010 21:45 Corvi wrote:
make it rain is only used once in the whole spotlight video. must be a terrible ability.

AoE slow? Can't be bad. I'm also pretty sure that it will be one of the major farming tools for her.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Yiruru
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada690 Posts
September 08 2010 12:51 GMT
#16758
On September 08 2010 20:04 Tyri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2010 19:43 Yiruru wrote:
I usually stay around 200-300 with a Cloth opening. I thought about flat Armor for easy jungling, but building for late game seems better, especially since the passive already reduces 50%

Wriggles = No Dps = Glass... Paper. I build Tank after Madreds or Trinity, sometimes getting both, so I actually don't explode like most other players.

The only tank I don't expect to hit is probably Garen and Rammus.


I'm really curious how you jungle eve build works.

Can u describe it a bit more (runes/masteries/ Smite/ Itembuild???)? I bought eve a long time ago, and jungling seems pretty decent if it works out. like stealth guy popping out of the jungle for ganking from time to time.




Still working on runes, using a generic caster tank page right now (MPen/Dodge/CD/HPQuints) 1/16/13 Masteries.

Open Cloth -> Razor. I usually sneak a Vamp here, since I plan to build BT if I get to late game anyways. Get Madreds first, or a Trinity if they have no tanks. Follow with Banshee/GA (Not sure if I should still get this after patch, or another armor item)

Just don't pick Eve with or against certain heroes. You really need strong laners or her ganks are usually useless (Ashe solo comes to mind).
Zanzabar Haberdasher
Profile Joined July 2010
United States510 Posts
September 08 2010 13:06 GMT
#16759
I've played around a bit with jungle Eve.

2 HoG > Sunfire > GA > Sunfire. Works hilariously well against a heavy melee low CC (read: bad) team.
I have a very unique name.
BlackHat
Profile Joined April 2010
United States264 Posts
September 08 2010 13:07 GMT
#16760
On September 08 2010 21:45 Corvi wrote:
make it rain is only used once in the whole spotlight video. must be a terrible ability.

also i find the masteries questionable. he prefers 1 mp5 over 5% more damage?


He did post in a thread on the official boards that the 5% more damage only affected base damage, not including items, runes or masteries. If she needs to use her abilities often I could definitely see foregoing the small boost in damage for more spamability.
Borsalino for life.
Prev 1 836 837 838 839 840 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 151
NeuroSwarm 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14583
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 16
NaDa 1
Dota 2
febbydoto23
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4020
Liquid`Hasu668
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1963
summit1g1221
shahzam524
WinterStarcraft359
C9.Mang0274
ToD273
JuggernautJason39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1072
Other Games
• imaqtpie1000
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 38m
INu's Battles
13h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 38m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.