• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:07
CEST 03:07
KST 10:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6447 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 839

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 837 838 839 840 841 1431 Next
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
September 08 2010 13:45 GMT
#16761
It's 5 MP5, and yes I would prefer it over 5% damage if I have mana issues. Especially because of how the damage bonus works.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
September 08 2010 13:46 GMT
#16762
A day late but here's the free champs if you need the list.

Week 9 (this week):

Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Kayle, Kennen, Poppy, Tristana, Tryndamere, Urgot, Zilean
Kingske
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium252 Posts
September 08 2010 13:50 GMT
#16763
On September 08 2010 22:46 ghen wrote:
A day late but here's the free champs if you need the list.

Week 9 (this week):

Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Kayle, Kennen, Poppy, Tristana, Tryndamere, Urgot, Zilean


thanks ghen!

Will be fun to try alot of these out, especially amumu, poppy, kenne, tryn, and urgot

PTR update coming through! + Miss Fortune. Gonna be cool!
Bravery! - Livestream.com/frogtails
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 08 2010 13:51 GMT
#16764
On September 08 2010 22:46 ghen wrote:
A day late but here's the free champs if you need the list.

Week 9 (this week):

Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Kayle, Kennen, Poppy, Tristana, Tryndamere, Urgot, Zilean

I hate Urgots skill shot(i guess you could call it that..) when i get the lock on i get the urge to right click which causes me to attack when i really just need to hit Q

however its quite a strong harass skill early, especially since it has like 9999 range
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
September 08 2010 14:17 GMT
#16765
On September 08 2010 22:46 ghen wrote:
A day late but here's the free champs if you need the list.

Week 9 (this week):

Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Kayle, Kennen, Poppy, Tristana, Tryndamere, Urgot, Zilean


I like how Ashe has to be free every other week even though she only costs 450 IP.
Zero fighting.
Jaw
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States274 Posts
September 08 2010 14:25 GMT
#16766
On September 08 2010 22:45 spinesheath wrote:
It's 5 MP5, and yes I would prefer it over 5% damage if I have mana issues. Especially because of how the damage bonus works.



3/3 for 5mp5
you can get 1/3 for 1.35mp5 AND 5%damage.
ToT)OjKa(
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)2437 Posts
September 08 2010 14:55 GMT
#16767
Started playing some Annie since she's free and teemo is not free and my god

EZ MODE
Q that restores mana on kill?
INFINITE MANA
OjKa OjKa OjKa!
Danzepol
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States211 Posts
September 08 2010 15:14 GMT
#16768
are servers really down till 2 EST?

konami code's not working.
in a fox with a box
Jupiter.sKy
Profile Joined December 2009
United States50 Posts
September 08 2010 15:20 GMT
#16769
Servers are back up, Miss Fortune is 6300
Jazriel
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada404 Posts
September 08 2010 15:43 GMT
#16770
11:43 EST, LoL is updating, currently says servers are Offline.
#1 LoL player
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-08 15:45:19
September 08 2010 15:44 GMT
#16771
On September 08 2010 23:55 ToT)OjKa( wrote:
Started playing some Annie since she's free and teemo is not free and my god

EZ MODE
Q that restores mana on kill?
INFINITE MANA


Yep, that and the fact that her stun is miles better than ryze's root PLUS she gets a pet that does AOE damage for 10x longer time than ryze's ult and can tank turrets.. She's pretty fun to play.

Neat trick with Annie. Start with Incinerate (the AOE) and cast it at the fountain until your stun is ready. Go out to the lane with full mana and AOE stun


On September 09 2010 00:20 Jupiter.sKy wrote:
Servers are back up, Miss Fortune is 6300



I'm not making the mistake I made with Urgot. I'll be waiting until I can play her for free before buying.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
September 08 2010 15:49 GMT
#16772
So speaking of annie, I'm trying to convince people on smashboards that Kassadin is better than she and I said this:

I just don't think there's a way for me to convince you. This is what you see:

R (AoE Stun)
W
Q
E
Q
W (AoE Stun)

Double AoE Stun within 8 second - CDR time frame. And I can't deny that that's strong. But it's ENTIRELY burst oriented. In the metagame of 8 months ago, where it was literally just AoE spam, blow up the opposing team in 1 go, Annie was hands down the best caster because of this, but the gameplay has become a lot more dynamic and teamfights have shifted to drawn out affairs that take upwards of a minute to be decided.

The things that Kass really excels at are:
1. Kassadin at level 6+ provides a much larger map presence than Annie does. He is instantly there to support scuffles in the jungle.
2. No one escapes Kassadin. Literally no one. You know those fights where Ez does Cleanse -> E out of your bear stun and then Kites your tanks away from the fight? That doesn't happen vs. Kass, he simply latches onto someone who needs to die and kills them, period, end of story. There is nothing that can save you from Kass.
3. Similarly, no one can catch Kass. I've seen losing teamfights net practically nothing for the winning team because they have 3 people left with semi-low health getting kited around the jungle by Kassadin and if they ever split, he'll simply burst kill the straggler and riftwalk on out.
4. Whereas Annie's CC tapers off after the first 8 seconds of a fight (no shield or tibbers to keep her spell count up), Kassadin provides a consistent point and click silence on a 9 second CD + an absolutely brutal 50% slow on a 5 second CD that has essentially no extra constraints in a teamfight. Yes it's weaker CC, but in a 20 second fight, Annie MIGHT get 2 AoE Stuns + 1 single target stun, whereas Kassadin will get 3 silences and 4 or 5 AoE slows. This is ignoring the fact that if Kassadin's a threat, he can still weave around the fight without dying, whereas Annie will be FFed down and killed after her first stun most likely.
5. Just like with CC, Kassadin's sustained damage in a fight is higher, despite having weaker burst. Post-Tibbers, Annie has:
4 Second CD, 260 damage, 0.6 AP ratio single target nuke
8 Second CD, 325 damage, 0.6 AP ratio AoE nuke
Kass has:
9 Second CD, 280 damage, 0.7 AP ratio single target nuke
5 Second CD, 300 damage, 0.8 AP ratio AoE nuke
4 Second CD, 120 x number of recent uses damage, 0.4 AP ratio Flash
6. Annie has real problems with Banshee's Veil and has to work around it awkwardly by not quite having stun procced, then burning either Q or W to strip it and then blowing her load, which slows the 2nd stun by your Qs cooldown at least. Kassadin barely gives a ****. He decides whether he needs you slowed (Melee DPS/Tank) or silenced and just uses the other ability to strip your veil, then kites you around while waiting for CDs.
7. Kassadin can poke with his abilities. If there's a standoff as Annie, you cannot afford to be the one poking at the other team because your combo is set in stone and needs to have everything setup already. Kassadin on the other hand just doesn't care and can poke away with Qs and Ws to his heart's content.


Am I missing anything?
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
September 08 2010 15:55 GMT
#16773
With Kennen being free this week, I'm wondering what the good build for him is right now (though I don't expect to play him that often since I'm sure a lot of people will be autopicking him). I screwed around with him in a practice game and he seemed really fun.
Zero fighting.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
September 08 2010 15:57 GMT
#16774
On September 09 2010 00:49 Mogwai wrote:
So speaking of annie, I'm trying to convince people on smashboards that Kassadin is better than she and I said this:

Am I missing anything?


You forgot to go get mutilated by a monkey.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
September 08 2010 15:57 GMT
#16775
Sooo I'm gonna stop playing singed for now. Sure if I am in a good situation, I can do whatever I want. But if my allies suck, I feel completely unable to do anything. Even if I am farmed well, as soon as my enemies hop on me with permastun/BR I die. Doesn't matter how long it takes if my allies don't do anything or are dead. Couple that with the fact that I sometimes am just a bit too cocky so I actually die because of that...
Guess I'll try Kayle next, after all she's a bit more like Ashe than Singed. And she's dirt cheap.

Ha, I told ya MF will be 6300!
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
September 08 2010 15:59 GMT
#16776
On September 09 2010 00:49 Mogwai wrote:
So speaking of annie, I'm trying to convince people on smashboards that Kassadin is better than she and I said this:

Show nested quote +
I just don't think there's a way for me to convince you. This is what you see:

R (AoE Stun)
W
Q
E
Q
W (AoE Stun)

Double AoE Stun within 8 second - CDR time frame. And I can't deny that that's strong. But it's ENTIRELY burst oriented. In the metagame of 8 months ago, where it was literally just AoE spam, blow up the opposing team in 1 go, Annie was hands down the best caster because of this, but the gameplay has become a lot more dynamic and teamfights have shifted to drawn out affairs that take upwards of a minute to be decided.

The things that Kass really excels at are:
1. Kassadin at level 6+ provides a much larger map presence than Annie does. He is instantly there to support scuffles in the jungle.
2. No one escapes Kassadin. Literally no one. You know those fights where Ez does Cleanse -> E out of your bear stun and then Kites your tanks away from the fight? That doesn't happen vs. Kass, he simply latches onto someone who needs to die and kills them, period, end of story. There is nothing that can save you from Kass.
3. Similarly, no one can catch Kass. I've seen losing teamfights net practically nothing for the winning team because they have 3 people left with semi-low health getting kited around the jungle by Kassadin and if they ever split, he'll simply burst kill the straggler and riftwalk on out.
4. Whereas Annie's CC tapers off after the first 8 seconds of a fight (no shield or tibbers to keep her spell count up), Kassadin provides a consistent point and click silence on a 9 second CD + an absolutely brutal 50% slow on a 5 second CD that has essentially no extra constraints in a teamfight. Yes it's weaker CC, but in a 20 second fight, Annie MIGHT get 2 AoE Stuns + 1 single target stun, whereas Kassadin will get 3 silences and 4 or 5 AoE slows. This is ignoring the fact that if Kassadin's a threat, he can still weave around the fight without dying, whereas Annie will be FFed down and killed after her first stun most likely.
5. Just like with CC, Kassadin's sustained damage in a fight is higher, despite having weaker burst. Post-Tibbers, Annie has:
4 Second CD, 260 damage, 0.6 AP ratio single target nuke
8 Second CD, 325 damage, 0.6 AP ratio AoE nuke
Kass has:
9 Second CD, 280 damage, 0.7 AP ratio single target nuke
5 Second CD, 300 damage, 0.8 AP ratio AoE nuke
4 Second CD, 120 x number of recent uses damage, 0.4 AP ratio Flash
6. Annie has real problems with Banshee's Veil and has to work around it awkwardly by not quite having stun procced, then burning either Q or W to strip it and then blowing her load, which slows the 2nd stun by your Qs cooldown at least. Kassadin barely gives a ****. He decides whether he needs you slowed (Melee DPS/Tank) or silenced and just uses the other ability to strip your veil, then kites you around while waiting for CDs.
7. Kassadin can poke with his abilities. If there's a standoff as Annie, you cannot afford to be the one poking at the other team because your combo is set in stone and needs to have everything setup already. Kassadin on the other hand just doesn't care and can poke away with Qs and Ws to his heart's content.


Am I missing anything?



The only argument I can make for annie is she's like 1839682753813x easier to play so if you fuck up you're probably not instantly dead and her lane phase is usually much easier (especially if you're terrible).

Other than that I usually like having a kassadin more. Annie is only really good if she can blow her load on a whole team in some bad jungle position and the rest of her team cleans up well or supports this (amumu, vladimir, galio, etc)
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
September 08 2010 16:01 GMT
#16777
On September 09 2010 00:57 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 00:49 Mogwai wrote:
So speaking of annie, I'm trying to convince people on smashboards that Kassadin is better than she and I said this:

Am I missing anything?


You forgot to go get mutilated by a monkey.

w/e, no one is going to listen. I feel like that guy in the Twilight Zone who sees the Gremlin on the wing of the plane. Sure, no one'll believe me, but there IS A FUCKING GREMLIN ON THE WING OF THE PLANE!
On September 09 2010 00:57 spinesheath wrote:
Sooo I'm gonna stop playing singed for now. Sure if I am in a good situation, I can do whatever I want. But if my allies suck, I feel completely unable to do anything. Even if I am farmed well, as soon as my enemies hop on me with permastun/BR I die. Doesn't matter how long it takes if my allies don't do anything or are dead. Couple that with the fact that I sometimes am just a bit too cocky so I actually die because of that...
Guess I'll try Kayle next, after all she's a bit more like Ashe than Singed. And she's dirt cheap.

Ha, I told ya MF will be 6300!

what? you should just 1v5 them, lol. I played my first two games as singed on my main account in ranked and won both, even though the second started out 0-4-1 for me. lol, it's just hilarious, farmed singed is so imba. That 0-4-1 game ended with me carrying by running around like an idiot, lol.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
September 08 2010 16:01 GMT
#16778
On September 09 2010 00:20 Jupiter.sKy wrote:
Servers are back up, Miss Fortune is 6300



FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I had exactly 3200 IP saved up as of last night because I blew a lot of my ip buying ASP runes for kog/kayle (the former of which is now banned every game so that was a waste) so I don't have my usual 6300 ip waiting for the new champion this week =[
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
September 08 2010 16:02 GMT
#16779
A good Kassadin is one of the scariest things in LoL, but Annie > Kassadin because tibbers.
it's my first day
Fishcakes
Profile Joined May 2010
United States149 Posts
September 08 2010 16:02 GMT
#16780
watching hotshot's stream. Patheon has the best bug ever.
Prev 1 837 838 839 840 841 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1026
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 483
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 53m
INu's Battles
9h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 53m
OSC
21h 8m
Replay Cast
21h 53m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.