• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6490 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 840

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 838 839 840 841 842 1431 Next
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 08 2010 16:06 GMT
#16781
MF seemed okay in the game i just played(with 2 of them..which will prob be standard the next couple days)
nothing too amazing though
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
September 08 2010 16:11 GMT
#16782
On September 09 2010 01:01 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 00:57 spinesheath wrote:
Sooo I'm gonna stop playing singed for now. Sure if I am in a good situation, I can do whatever I want. But if my allies suck, I feel completely unable to do anything. Even if I am farmed well, as soon as my enemies hop on me with permastun/BR I die. Doesn't matter how long it takes if my allies don't do anything or are dead. Couple that with the fact that I sometimes am just a bit too cocky so I actually die because of that...
Guess I'll try Kayle next, after all she's a bit more like Ashe than Singed. And she's dirt cheap.

Ha, I told ya MF will be 6300!

what? you should just 1v5 them, lol. I played my first two games as singed on my main account in ranked and won both, even though the second started out 0-4-1 for me. lol, it's just hilarious, farmed singed is so imba. That 0-4-1 game ended with me carrying by running around like an idiot, lol.

So I leave my 4 allies alone to farm up, they enter any 4v5 they can and feed the enemy team faster than I can farm. Telling my allies to play defensively doesn't seem to work. Even a straight up "back" with a line of map pings showing the 4 man gank doesn't trigger much of a reaction. 3/17 Morgana, sticking to her Soulstealer all game long, even after being told to sell it. Standing in the brush near our inner mid tower next to 4 enemies, rooting one of them while we all frantically type "b". Seriously? Oh and I was laning with her, she blew all her mana to root minions.
And then in those games where we do really well, our mid goes afk into disc at level 8.
At least when I play Ashe I can farm and shoot arrows across the map for support.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Budikhan
Profile Joined August 2010
United States20 Posts
September 08 2010 16:11 GMT
#16783
I'd rather have Kassadin over Annie, but whichever way you put it I'd try to make up for the lack of Stun/Silence with another pick.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-08 16:18:48
September 08 2010 16:14 GMT
#16784
On September 09 2010 01:01 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 00:57 Southlight wrote:
On September 09 2010 00:49 Mogwai wrote:
So speaking of annie, I'm trying to convince people on smashboards that Kassadin is better than she and I said this:

Am I missing anything?


You forgot to go get mutilated by a monkey.

w/e, no one is going to listen. I feel like that guy in the Twilight Zone who sees the Gremlin on the wing of the plane. Sure, no one'll believe me, but there IS A FUCKING GREMLIN ON THE WING OF THE PLANE!


He's becoming way too FotM, it was inevitable ;/

'Tis why I'm slowly saving up IP to buy Janna runes x_x

Edit:
Kassadin is high-risk high-reward, but in the hands of players that can constantly make good decisions it becomes a spam of high-reward... and unfortunately I think that incredibly high ceiling is going to get him curbstomped. I'll be happy if he doesn't but I really doubt he'll be left alone.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
ProdT
Profile Joined January 2009
United States170 Posts
September 08 2010 16:40 GMT
#16785
haha, whats the deal with panths ult?
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
September 08 2010 16:46 GMT
#16786


my next main... start saving IP from today :D.... i have just right runes set for her, crit, ad and mana xD
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Fishcakes
Profile Joined May 2010
United States149 Posts
September 08 2010 16:50 GMT
#16787
Path can't ulti anymore. he just jumps straight up and comes back down in the same spot.
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
September 08 2010 16:54 GMT
#16788
On September 09 2010 00:55 Jaksiel wrote:
With Kennen being free this week, I'm wondering what the good build for him is right now (though I don't expect to play him that often since I'm sure a lot of people will be autopicking him). I screwed around with him in a practice game and he seemed really fun.


Wait, I thought Kennen was a girl?

Kennen was born in Bandle City and it is said that in his first living moments he bolted first from the womb and second from the midwife who delivered him.

Damn, it really is a dude. :o
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
September 08 2010 16:56 GMT
#16789
On September 09 2010 01:54 ghen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 00:55 Jaksiel wrote:
With Kennen being free this week, I'm wondering what the good build for him is right now (though I don't expect to play him that often since I'm sure a lot of people will be autopicking him). I screwed around with him in a practice game and he seemed really fun.


Wait, I thought Kennen was a girl?

Kennen was born in Bandle City and it is said that in his first living moments he bolted first from the womb and second from the midwife who delivered him.

Damn, it really is a dude. :o



Yeah kennen has always been a dude....

Don't you know female names end in a vowel?
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
September 08 2010 17:00 GMT
#16790
On September 09 2010 01:56 Phrost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 01:54 ghen wrote:
On September 09 2010 00:55 Jaksiel wrote:
With Kennen being free this week, I'm wondering what the good build for him is right now (though I don't expect to play him that often since I'm sure a lot of people will be autopicking him). I screwed around with him in a practice game and he seemed really fun.


Wait, I thought Kennen was a girl?

Kennen was born in Bandle City and it is said that in his first living moments he bolted first from the womb and second from the midwife who delivered him.

Damn, it really is a dude. :o



Yeah kennen has always been a dude....

Don't you know female names end in a vowel?


Amumu, Corki, Nunu, Shaco, Teemo, Galio, and Xin Zhao are sexy women.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
September 08 2010 17:00 GMT
#16791
On September 09 2010 01:56 Phrost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 01:54 ghen wrote:
On September 09 2010 00:55 Jaksiel wrote:
With Kennen being free this week, I'm wondering what the good build for him is right now (though I don't expect to play him that often since I'm sure a lot of people will be autopicking him). I screwed around with him in a practice game and he seemed really fun.


Wait, I thought Kennen was a girl?

Kennen was born in Bandle City and it is said that in his first living moments he bolted first from the womb and second from the midwife who delivered him.

Damn, it really is a dude. :o



Yeah kennen has always been a dude....

Don't you know female names end in a vowel?


Like Mogwai? Got it.
Flakes
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States3125 Posts
September 08 2010 17:01 GMT
#16792
On September 09 2010 01:56 Phrost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 01:54 ghen wrote:
On September 09 2010 00:55 Jaksiel wrote:
With Kennen being free this week, I'm wondering what the good build for him is right now (though I don't expect to play him that often since I'm sure a lot of people will be autopicking him). I screwed around with him in a practice game and he seemed really fun.


Wait, I thought Kennen was a girl?

Kennen was born in Bandle City and it is said that in his first living moments he bolted first from the womb and second from the midwife who delivered him.

Damn, it really is a dude. :o



Yeah kennen has always been a dude....

Don't you know female names end in a vowel?

That nearly blew my mind but evelynn
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-08 17:06:24
September 08 2010 17:05 GMT
#16793
On September 09 2010 02:01 Flakes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 01:56 Phrost wrote:
On September 09 2010 01:54 ghen wrote:
On September 09 2010 00:55 Jaksiel wrote:
With Kennen being free this week, I'm wondering what the good build for him is right now (though I don't expect to play him that often since I'm sure a lot of people will be autopicking him). I screwed around with him in a practice game and he seemed really fun.


Wait, I thought Kennen was a girl?

Kennen was born in Bandle City and it is said that in his first living moments he bolted first from the womb and second from the midwife who delivered him.

Damn, it really is a dude. :o



Yeah kennen has always been a dude....

Don't you know female names end in a vowel?

That nearly blew my mind but evelynn

Sivir and Poppy too.

On September 09 2010 02:00 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 01:56 Phrost wrote:
On September 09 2010 01:54 ghen wrote:
On September 09 2010 00:55 Jaksiel wrote:
With Kennen being free this week, I'm wondering what the good build for him is right now (though I don't expect to play him that often since I'm sure a lot of people will be autopicking him). I screwed around with him in a practice game and he seemed really fun.


Wait, I thought Kennen was a girl?

Kennen was born in Bandle City and it is said that in his first living moments he bolted first from the womb and second from the midwife who delivered him.

Damn, it really is a dude. :o



Yeah kennen has always been a dude....

Don't you know female names end in a vowel?


Amumu, Corki, Nunu, Shaco, Teemo, Galio, and Xin Zhao are sexy women.

To be fair, he said female names end in a vowel, not that names that end in a vowel are female.
Moderator
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
September 08 2010 17:06 GMT
#16794


and wtf... they seriously fucked Panth up even worse? lololololololol.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Fishcakes
Profile Joined May 2010
United States149 Posts
September 08 2010 17:07 GMT
#16795
They did nerf Mogwai after all in this patch.
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
September 08 2010 17:14 GMT
#16796
new malzahar is lololol OP
Brees on in
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-08 17:17:19
September 08 2010 17:16 GMT
#16797
I'm gonna love the pseudo-controllable voidling


what's this Pantheon bug?
it's my first day
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
September 08 2010 17:18 GMT
#16798
his ult goes nowhere. He just jumps up and down in the same place if I'm reading the bug reports correctly, lol.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
September 08 2010 17:19 GMT
#16799
I can't wait to see myopia's op malz
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
September 08 2010 17:26 GMT
#16800
On September 09 2010 02:18 Mogwai wrote:
his ult goes nowhere. He just jumps up and down in the same place if I'm reading the bug reports correctly, lol.

yeah maknoon was bitchin about this earlier, apparently you have to reconnect to fix the bug mid-game
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Prev 1 838 839 840 841 842 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 87
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1011
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g7171
WinterStarcraft525
JimRising 483
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 52m
INu's Battles
9h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 52m
OSC
21h 7m
Replay Cast
21h 52m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.