• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:47
CEST 21:47
KST 04:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8858 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1189

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1431 Next
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
October 12 2010 14:38 GMT
#23761
im pretty sure im 1900 material, obviously. i just get feeders and leavers every game i lose, its never because i play bad >.<
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Daxunyrr
Profile Joined August 2010
United States190 Posts
October 12 2010 14:52 GMT
#23762
Requesting more people learn how to do certain tasks.

If one person can manage to take out their team (not in a 1v5 or anything but just keep them down 2 or 3 people) then that persons team needs to take the offense and attack some damn turrets...
Stop bitching bout people who suck and teach em how to play.
Jazriel
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada404 Posts
October 12 2010 15:11 GMT
#23763
My client is patching, are we getting the leaked patch now? O_o
#1 LoL player
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 12 2010 15:17 GMT
#23764
Feeders every game i play in ranked

why do i bother
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Jazriel
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada404 Posts
October 12 2010 15:21 GMT
#23765
Is there a way to change the minimap icons and score screen icons to the chinese art?
#1 LoL player
Issor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States870 Posts
October 12 2010 16:12 GMT
#23766
More importantly, can I fucking move the minimap to the correct (see: left) side of the screen?
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
October 12 2010 16:15 GMT
#23767
On October 12 2010 22:23 Brees wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 22:18 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Disagree, goo + fling is a great way to start a fight and 100% guarantee they're not going to stand there while you run at them with your team behind. On SR I feel like you need to build him tankier than TT. Of course on TT just go rylai's rod zhonyas void staff abyssal and you're fine but in a 5v5 you should be throwing people and gooing them while running around applying poison and trying to generally disrupt as much as possible and draw tons of cc.


this reminds me of the amumus that bandage toss in ahead of their team and ult, using the AOE root as a time for their team to catch-up.

aka terrible

if you run at their team and dont get kited for at least 1/4th of your hp their team comp is trash anyway.

what CC does singed have that make people think he is a main tank because i just dont get it.

Now imagine an amumu/galio coming in and ulting them from the front and your team running in, while singed flanks from behind and shits on their carries, making them run and unable to attack.
Surely better than running straight at their team and flinging their tank in an unfavorable circumstance where you already took 1/4th of your hp at least in pokes. Or am I wrong?

I mean obviously you don't blind charge their team in the middle of the map, but when it's 5 man vs 5 man and one of them is out of position, you throw down one of the best slows in the game and get a toss towards your team. Singed isn't hard to kill for no reason, you need tank items on him to be able to play him super aggressively. AP is nice but if you can't get close to them with tank items how are you expecting to do it with AP items?
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
October 12 2010 16:35 GMT
#23768
is it just me or do bad players seem even worse since WCG? Like, we'll win a teamfight and have 5v2, and they'll all just wanna go immeidately to dragon and to freefarming sidelanes. I played a ton last night and I don't think any games involved a serious push before 30 minutes which was really really infuriating for me.

Also, MM seems to think that despite the fact that I'm 1550-1580 I should play with 1400/1300 duo queuers... wtf? did they "improve" the matchmaking algorithm again while I was gone?
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Jazriel
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada404 Posts
October 12 2010 16:40 GMT
#23769
On October 13 2010 01:35 Mogwai wrote:
is it just me or do bad players seem even worse since WCG? Like, we'll win a teamfight and have 5v2, and they'll all just wanna go immeidately to dragon and to freefarming sidelanes. I played a ton last night and I don't think any games involved a serious push before 30 minutes which was really really infuriating for me.

Also, MM seems to think that despite the fact that I'm 1550-1580 I should play with 1400/1300 duo queuers... wtf? did they "improve" the matchmaking algorithm again while I was gone?



Man, I wish I could play with those bad players. All my baddies have a 5v2 where the 2 can defend a tower 2v5 easily and they'll want to push, completely ignoring buffs and dragon.
#1 LoL player
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
October 12 2010 16:49 GMT
#23770
On October 13 2010 01:40 Jazriel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 01:35 Mogwai wrote:
is it just me or do bad players seem even worse since WCG? Like, we'll win a teamfight and have 5v2, and they'll all just wanna go immeidately to dragon and to freefarming sidelanes. I played a ton last night and I don't think any games involved a serious push before 30 minutes which was really really infuriating for me.

Also, MM seems to think that despite the fact that I'm 1550-1580 I should play with 1400/1300 duo queuers... wtf? did they "improve" the matchmaking algorithm again while I was gone?



Man, I wish I could play with those bad players. All my baddies have a 5v2 where the 2 can defend a tower 2v5 easily and they'll want to push, completely ignoring buffs and dragon.

If enemies can defend tower 2v5 easily then you probably have veeery bad team comp
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 16:54:32
October 12 2010 16:52 GMT
#23771
On October 13 2010 01:15 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 22:23 Brees wrote:
On October 12 2010 22:18 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Disagree, goo + fling is a great way to start a fight and 100% guarantee they're not going to stand there while you run at them with your team behind. On SR I feel like you need to build him tankier than TT. Of course on TT just go rylai's rod zhonyas void staff abyssal and you're fine but in a 5v5 you should be throwing people and gooing them while running around applying poison and trying to generally disrupt as much as possible and draw tons of cc.


this reminds me of the amumus that bandage toss in ahead of their team and ult, using the AOE root as a time for their team to catch-up.

aka terrible

if you run at their team and dont get kited for at least 1/4th of your hp their team comp is trash anyway.

what CC does singed have that make people think he is a main tank because i just dont get it.

Now imagine an amumu/galio coming in and ulting them from the front and your team running in, while singed flanks from behind and shits on their carries, making them run and unable to attack.
Surely better than running straight at their team and flinging their tank in an unfavorable circumstance where you already took 1/4th of your hp at least in pokes. Or am I wrong?

I mean obviously you don't blind charge their team in the middle of the map, but when it's 5 man vs 5 man and one of them is out of position, you throw down one of the best slows in the game and get a toss towards your team. Singed isn't hard to kill for no reason, you need tank items on him to be able to play him super aggressively. AP is nice but if you can't get close to them with tank items how are you expecting to do it with AP items?


-faceplam- because you arent a tank. Sure he can be played as a tank and thats what most if not all play him as but he's sooo much stronger as a caster that invests in Magic pen

I see him as the AP version of mundo. Mundo is DPS but is tanky. both are countered pretty well by ignite and use the mechanism of ducking in and out of battle to maximize efficiency(warwick does this as well)

does that make more sense as to how I think singed should be played? I guess you could call it an anti-carry if anything.

a decent AOE slow (seriously xin gets this with a gap closer and damage wtf its not that good srsly) and a single target position changing move(not even really a cc) do not qualify him to be a tank unless the team is stupid and focuses you. thats their problem, not a good reason to play tank singed.
Brees on in
R04R
Profile Joined March 2009
United States1631 Posts
October 12 2010 16:53 GMT
#23772
Stop indirectly hurting other people's feelings. It's the same 10 people beating around the bush talking shit on the noobs. And it's the same story every time. No need to solidify that some people are bad, and other people are horrible. Just play and enjoy. If you want to competitively win consistently, get an arranged.
ô¿ô
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
October 12 2010 16:56 GMT
#23773
On October 13 2010 01:49 Kaniol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 01:40 Jazriel wrote:
On October 13 2010 01:35 Mogwai wrote:
is it just me or do bad players seem even worse since WCG? Like, we'll win a teamfight and have 5v2, and they'll all just wanna go immeidately to dragon and to freefarming sidelanes. I played a ton last night and I don't think any games involved a serious push before 30 minutes which was really really infuriating for me.

Also, MM seems to think that despite the fact that I'm 1550-1580 I should play with 1400/1300 duo queuers... wtf? did they "improve" the matchmaking algorithm again while I was gone?



Man, I wish I could play with those bad players. All my baddies have a 5v2 where the 2 can defend a tower 2v5 easily and they'll want to push, completely ignoring buffs and dragon.

If enemies can defend tower 2v5 easily then you probably have veeery bad team comp

precisely. towers shouldn't matter 5v2, you should be able to just rape them unless you're diving into like, full health Morgana + Galio with ults at half HP. But I'm talking about winning teamfights without losing anyone and then our team being horrified of 75% Trist and 30% Nasus and it just makes me -_-. Like, wtf are they gonna do? we're just gonna dive in and rape them if we have 5, but instead the whole team goes to find that shaco jacked dragon before the fight and then just settles to free farm double waves off of top and bot, it just was driving me crazy.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 12 2010 16:58 GMT
#23774
Who's being indirect?
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
October 12 2010 17:09 GMT
#23775
On October 13 2010 01:56 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 01:49 Kaniol wrote:
On October 13 2010 01:40 Jazriel wrote:
On October 13 2010 01:35 Mogwai wrote:
is it just me or do bad players seem even worse since WCG? Like, we'll win a teamfight and have 5v2, and they'll all just wanna go immeidately to dragon and to freefarming sidelanes. I played a ton last night and I don't think any games involved a serious push before 30 minutes which was really really infuriating for me.

Also, MM seems to think that despite the fact that I'm 1550-1580 I should play with 1400/1300 duo queuers... wtf? did they "improve" the matchmaking algorithm again while I was gone?



Man, I wish I could play with those bad players. All my baddies have a 5v2 where the 2 can defend a tower 2v5 easily and they'll want to push, completely ignoring buffs and dragon.

If enemies can defend tower 2v5 easily then you probably have veeery bad team comp

precisely. towers shouldn't matter 5v2, you should be able to just rape them unless you're diving into like, full health Morgana + Galio with ults at half HP. But I'm talking about winning teamfights without losing anyone and then our team being horrified of 75% Trist and 30% Nasus and it just makes me -_-. Like, wtf are they gonna do? we're just gonna dive in and rape them if we have 5, but instead the whole team goes to find that shaco jacked dragon before the fight and then just settles to free farm double waves off of top and bot, it just was driving me crazy.

The problem is that people cant tell the difference on that elo.

Lately I been somewhat frustrated with ranked since people rage 24/7, at normal games I can atleast carry with whatever I do >_>
In the woods, there lurks..
ToT)OjKa(
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)2437 Posts
October 12 2010 17:13 GMT
#23776
On October 13 2010 01:58 L wrote:
Who's being indirect?


I may be
OjKa OjKa OjKa!
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
October 12 2010 17:14 GMT
#23777
lol, I mostly dick around in ranked solo at this point because it doesn't really matter. going Tanktheon with a bunch of idiots who don't know how to fill their roles does no good because you latch onto their carry and then all of the sudden it's 1v5 because your fucking team just ditches you. I just go for super-greedy builds, typically ones that maximize damage output. I should probably just go back to Kayle whoring for awhile now that I think about it...
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 17:21:48
October 12 2010 17:15 GMT
#23778
On October 13 2010 01:35 Mogwai wrote:
is it just me or do bad players seem even worse since WCG? Like, we'll win a teamfight and have 5v2, and they'll all just wanna go immeidately to dragon and to freefarming sidelanes. I played a ton last night and I don't think any games involved a serious push before 30 minutes which was really really infuriating for me.

Also, MM seems to think that despite the fact that I'm 1550-1580 I should play with 1400/1300 duo queuers... wtf? did they "improve" the matchmaking algorithm again while I was gone?


(disclaimer: STATISTICS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY)

Since the Swain patch (maybe even earlier), i've noticed 2 things:

1. Pathing is fucking terrible now, if you click somewhere that requires 2 or more character turns your character can and will spaz the fuck out if you click more than once (and sometimes even just once)

example: standing next to blue's mid tower heading toward baron, click toward the bush in the river twice a second apart. First click walks me to the right, second turns me around 180 degrees and I die from running back into the enemy.

example 2: everything involving melee minions. I twitch 'around' melee minions while they try to position around me almost every game now, and really it makes trying to get anywhere without Ghost a complete crapshoot with how they move around.

example 3: The golem bug where Golem has a longer melee range than your melee range abilities and proceeds to own the jungler who doesn't notice

example 4: in the middle of a horrible failgame, attempt to go around the pillar near double golems.. walk the long way around

2. Something might be wrong with MM. I play unranked, so I really have nothing to base it off of, but when the Swain patch hit, I hit a 7-game streak where the players in my games were as competent as the people I played with when I was 15. It's as though I somehow managed to reset my ELO and I now reside in the land of the negative players. Streaky game is streaky. Hearing from people in ranked who get paired with people 600+ below their own ELO on a consistant basis makes me think they accidentally did something to let that happen easier, though.
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
October 12 2010 17:15 GMT
#23779
On October 12 2010 22:23 Brees wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 22:18 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Disagree, goo + fling is a great way to start a fight and 100% guarantee they're not going to stand there while you run at them with your team behind. On SR I feel like you need to build him tankier than TT. Of course on TT just go rylai's rod zhonyas void staff abyssal and you're fine but in a 5v5 you should be throwing people and gooing them while running around applying poison and trying to generally disrupt as much as possible and draw tons of cc.


this reminds me of the amumus that bandage toss in ahead of their team and ult, using the AOE root as a time for their team to catch-up.

aka terrible

if you run at their team and dont get kited for at least 1/4th of your hp their team comp is trash anyway.

what CC does singed have that make people think he is a main tank because i just dont get it.

Now imagine an amumu/galio coming in and ulting them from the front and your team running in, while singed flanks from behind and shits on their carries, making them run and unable to attack.
Surely better than running straight at their team and flinging their tank in an unfavorable circumstance where you already took 1/4th of your hp at least in pokes. Or am I wrong?

A couple times I did the Q->R thing with mumu and it was glorious, but only because we had a favorable scenario (flash galio/nunu/annie, fiddle ult). The one time where you will manage this you will get an instant boner I swear. But yeah most mumus are horrible.

Idk about fast aegis on mumu, especially even before your first hog. I always feel extremely gimped when I get it mostly bc I tend to build for the lategame and I aim for 2-3 hogs before 13 mins. It slows me down too much and as I play a more relaxed midgame aegis feels useless.
Nao
Profile Joined October 2008
Poland166 Posts
October 12 2010 18:21 GMT
#23780
On October 13 2010 01:12 Issor wrote:
More importantly, can I fucking move the minimap to the correct (see: left) side of the screen?

There are no options for that but i think it can be done manually.

Positions (and sizes) of any GUI objects are in editable ini-s.
It's not supported by riot so there would be possibility of being banned but i run an increased size minimap (x1.5) and bigger+brighter font for dmg for several weeks and didn't had any problems.

the relevant files are:
#:\League of Legends\Game\DATA\Menu\HUDHudResolutionDefaults.ini
and " Hud(your lol resolution).ini " in the same folder.
One cannot out-kwanro Kwanro. -Trap
Prev 1 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason73
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 172
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8176
febbydoto17
League of Legends
Doublelift1286
Counter-Strike
Fnx 535
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4356
Khaldor1262
crisheroes1099
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g3712
FrodaN2462
fl0m1155
Beastyqt811
KnowMe316
mouzStarbuck301
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 102
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8447
• WagamamaTV439
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur253
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 13m
INu's Battles
16h 13m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 13m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.