• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:28
CEST 15:28
KST 22:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12909 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1190

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1431 Next
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 18:37:19
October 12 2010 18:33 GMT
#23781
On October 13 2010 03:21 Nao wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 01:12 Issor wrote:
More importantly, can I fucking move the minimap to the correct (see: left) side of the screen?

There are no options for that but i think it can be done manually.

Positions (and sizes) of any GUI objects are in editable ini-s.
It's not supported by riot so there would be possibility of being banned but i run an increased size minimap (x1.5) and bigger+brighter font for dmg for several weeks and didn't had any problems.

the relevant files are:
#:\League of Legends\Game\DATA\Menu\HUDHudResolutionDefaults.ini
and " Hud(your lol resolution).ini " in the same folder.


here's a program I found last week to edit ini's for you. this way you don't have to make blind adjustments.

It supports moving items around the screen and adjusting UI items scale individually.

On October 08 2010 23:30 ghen wrote:
Change the UI

http://wp.phryneas.de/?page_id=2&lang=en

It's very buggy, but is better than editing by hand.

Be sure you know how to change file extensions, copy/paste, bug test etc.

Screenshot of everything at 0.2 scale instead of 1.0 and 1.2 scales like normal.
[image loading]
Nao
Profile Joined October 2008
Poland166 Posts
October 12 2010 18:47 GMT
#23782
On October 13 2010 03:33 ghen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 03:21 Nao wrote:
On October 13 2010 01:12 Issor wrote:
More importantly, can I fucking move the minimap to the correct (see: left) side of the screen?

There are no options for that but i think it can be done manually.

Positions (and sizes) of any GUI objects are in editable ini-s.
It's not supported by riot so there would be possibility of being banned but i run an increased size minimap (x1.5) and bigger+brighter font for dmg for several weeks and didn't had any problems.

the relevant files are:
#:\League of Legends\Game\DATA\Menu\HUDHudResolutionDefaults.ini
and " Hud(your lol resolution).ini " in the same folder.


here's a program I found last week to edit ini's for you. this way you don't have to make blind adjustments.

It supports moving items around the screen and adjusting UI items scale individually.

Show nested quote +
On October 08 2010 23:30 ghen wrote:
Change the UI

http://wp.phryneas.de/?page_id=2&lang=en

It's very buggy, but is better than editing by hand.

Be sure you know how to change file extensions, copy/paste, bug test etc.

Screenshot of everything at 0.2 scale instead of 1.0 and 1.2 scales like normal.
[image loading]

Wow thank you for that , hopefully Riot will be slower on patching access to such things than blizzard.
One cannot out-kwanro Kwanro. -Trap
Tidesson
Profile Joined April 2010
55 Posts
October 12 2010 18:57 GMT
#23783
Today its got to be the worst day since i play lol. I guess this is the free champion weekend aftermath or something... Played 5 games today, in all 5 games there was a leaver (in one of the games there were 2 actually) and people completely clueless feeding like madmen. Like 4 deaths in 5 minutes or more. It was so frustrating I felt for the first time in my life like beating the crap outta someone. Shit I hate this game so much sometimes.
Bobby Kotick: from now on, this company shall be called BeLizard. Derp derp.
Synthesis
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada167 Posts
October 12 2010 18:57 GMT
#23784
On October 12 2010 22:23 Brees wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 22:18 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Disagree, goo + fling is a great way to start a fight and 100% guarantee they're not going to stand there while you run at them with your team behind. On SR I feel like you need to build him tankier than TT. Of course on TT just go rylai's rod zhonyas void staff abyssal and you're fine but in a 5v5 you should be throwing people and gooing them while running around applying poison and trying to generally disrupt as much as possible and draw tons of cc.


this reminds me of the amumus that bandage toss in ahead of their team and ult, using the AOE root as a time for their team to catch-up.

aka terrible

if you run at their team and dont get kited for at least 1/4th of your hp their team comp is trash anyway.

what CC does singed have that make people think he is a main tank because i just dont get it.

Now imagine an amumu/galio coming in and ulting them from the front and your team running in, while singed flanks from behind and shits on their carries, making them run and unable to attack.
Surely better than running straight at their team and flinging their tank in an unfavorable circumstance where you already took 1/4th of your hp at least in pokes. Or am I wrong?


I've mained Singed for the longest time and this is pretty much precisely the problem I always run into when I play Singed as the only tank. Earlier when it's mostly smaller skirmishes, Singed excels at initiating and winning fights, but once lategame hits and everyone sticks together, I get shit on if I even try to get near people. Morgana especially makes initiating quite difficult.

Add to the fact that people have their neg cloak items by then, which completely rapes poison damage, and Singed has a hard time keeping up lategame if you go tank.

This makes champs that can initiate like Ashe a godsend when I play Singed.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 19:13:09
October 12 2010 19:07 GMT
#23785
Brees's trolling in general discussion on the official website always makes me chuckle.

What do more seasoned Shen players do with their runes/masteries/skill ordering? I just sorta fudge it and it works fine for me, but I'm considering becoming more serious about Shen so I'm curious to get some perspectives on how he's supposed to be played.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 19:11:09
October 12 2010 19:10 GMT
#23786
On October 12 2010 22:13 Brees wrote:

on another note I finally took it too far and trolled a ranked game with rinoa in it. HAI 2 MONTH BAN
R.I.P 6 months of trolling

Rofl, what did you do?
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
BloodNinja
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2791 Posts
October 12 2010 19:15 GMT
#23787
On October 13 2010 04:07 Mogwai wrote:
Brees's trolling in general discussion on the official website always makes me chuckle.


Any good links to share?
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
October 12 2010 19:16 GMT
#23788
On October 13 2010 04:10 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 22:13 Brees wrote:

on another note I finally took it too far and trolled a ranked game with rinoa in it. HAI 2 MONTH BAN
R.I.P 6 months of trolling

Rofl, what did you do?


many things, my best troll recently is as I call it "lolstuckwithbadchampumad?"

So imagine you are at decent elo and think people will take games seriously(not on my watch)
and the 2nd pick(me) says they want to play teemo and dont worry im really good with him guys trust me im 1600 elo. So i tell the 3rd/4th/5th pick hey do one of you want an OP champ we could trade since no1 will pick teemo/eve/urgot/etc!

I lock in morgana/amumu/garen/etc. They lock in eve/urgot/teemo/etc.

hilarity ensues as the countdown timer winds down and you see everyone frantically screaming in chat TRADE TRADE TRADE and im like FUCK BRO ITS NOT WORKING BLACKHAWK GOING DOWN
ZIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP bodybagged.
Brees on in
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
October 12 2010 19:19 GMT
#23789
That's so wrong yet so funny.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
byFd
Profile Joined May 2006
Germany620 Posts
October 12 2010 19:21 GMT
#23790
lolol epic troll is epic :D
(>°_°)>
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
October 12 2010 19:23 GMT
#23791
lolol, brees, u just made my day
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
October 12 2010 19:24 GMT
#23792
On October 13 2010 04:15 BloodNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 04:07 Mogwai wrote:
Brees's trolling in general discussion on the official website always makes me chuckle.


Any good links to share?

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=288844
Just saw this.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
October 12 2010 19:26 GMT
#23793
[image loading]
http://liquidlol.wikispaces.com/

Still need more guides and more editors. I've updated the main page through thread page 1135. Please help by filtering stuff into the various other pages like guides/goodies/etc :D
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
October 12 2010 19:38 GMT
#23794
On October 13 2010 04:16 Brees wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 04:10 HazMat wrote:
On October 12 2010 22:13 Brees wrote:

on another note I finally took it too far and trolled a ranked game with rinoa in it. HAI 2 MONTH BAN
R.I.P 6 months of trolling

Rofl, what did you do?


many things, my best troll recently is as I call it "lolstuckwithbadchampumad?"

So imagine you are at decent elo and think people will take games seriously(not on my watch)
and the 2nd pick(me) says they want to play teemo and dont worry im really good with him guys trust me im 1600 elo. So i tell the 3rd/4th/5th pick hey do one of you want an OP champ we could trade since no1 will pick teemo/eve/urgot/etc!

I lock in morgana/amumu/garen/etc. They lock in eve/urgot/teemo/etc.

hilarity ensues as the countdown timer winds down and you see everyone frantically screaming in chat TRADE TRADE TRADE and im like FUCK BRO ITS NOT WORKING BLACKHAWK GOING DOWN
ZIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP bodybagged.

We need screenies! :O
In the woods, there lurks..
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
October 12 2010 19:42 GMT
#23795
On October 13 2010 04:07 Mogwai wrote:
Brees's trolling in general discussion on the official website always makes me chuckle.

What do more seasoned Shen players do with their runes/masteries/skill ordering? I just sorta fudge it and it works fine for me, but I'm considering becoming more serious about Shen so I'm curious to get some perspectives on how he's supposed to be played.


(keep in mind that I am bad most of the time)


masteries: 0/21/9

greed mastery too good. Honestly, he doesn't benefit from offensive and doesn't need buffs so I get greed on him. Plus the exp bonus gets him to 6 asap.

runes: mpen / eregp5plvl / mres plvl / movespeed

this is totally up to taste. HP/plvl or flat mres marks may actually be best for Shen but I don't have them. No sane person will spend IP on energy runes but Shen runs dry all the time on me, these seals help. Mres glyphs are awesome, and I like ms quints. Flat HP are always good too.

On dodge seals: I've heard both ways on dodge + Shen's passive. I don't know if he actually has to be hit to get the CDR proc or not.

skills: QEQEQR / R>Q=E>W. W may be the worst skill in the game. Compare his shield to Janna/Morgana/Galio/Sion. It's only self castable, lasts 2.5 seconds and costs 23% of his total energy. I never use it.

items:
dshield + hpot
hog
merc
sunfires / fon / randuins


I always babysit at bottom lane.

it's my first day
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
October 12 2010 19:42 GMT
#23796
[image loading]

Milkfat #1 sponsored player
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
October 12 2010 19:45 GMT
#23797
Milkfat #1 get carried by top-tier players.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
October 12 2010 19:47 GMT
#23798
Milkfat gave up on LoL? ahahah
it's my first day
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
October 12 2010 19:57 GMT
#23799
On October 13 2010 04:07 Mogwai wrote:
Brees's trolling in general discussion on the official website always makes me chuckle.

What do more seasoned Shen players do with their runes/masteries/skill ordering? I just sorta fudge it and it works fine for me, but I'm considering becoming more serious about Shen so I'm curious to get some perspectives on how he's supposed to be played.


summoner's are ALWAYS ghost/teleport

masteries are tough because so much of utility is useful (movespeed, exp mastery) but so much is just bad for energy champs

so instead i opt for
8/21/1

3 critstrike
1 ap/level
4 cooldownreduction

3 armor
3 Mres
2 Evasion (sad that i can't grab SoS Q_Q)
2 defensive mastery
3 physical damage block
4 vet scars
3 ardor
1 4% damage reduction

1 ghost mastery


that gives you a little umph with crits early game and the damage reduction lategame since shen just dies under focus fire

alternately sometimes i run
0/21/9 grabbing greed


runes are
HP quints
flat MPen reds
Mres/level blues
armor/level yellows

open with doran's shield + pot unless you're feeling frisky then sometimes i'll risk cloth + 5 pots in lane for a fast HoG

skill build looks like
Q->E (W for a lane with a spammable lock-on harass ability with a decently slow projectile speed. think kassadin, akali, galio, sivir, etc...)->Q->W (unless you grabbed W first, then get E)->Q->R

from there R>Q>E>W

shen loves a solo because ki strike will always get the last hit, and level 2+ vorpals are insanely spammable and high damage. don't use vorpal to last hit, use it to harass only. but shen can also babysit really well with the threat of vorpal+ki strike combo and the ability to dash out if he gets in too far. extremely versatile in lane. if your lane pushes too far, shen's also a great one at running into the jungle to grab a fast camp without losing any health.

use Q -> normal attack to regen a little health, but don't Q->Ki strike, as it won't proc the heal if you kill the minion and if you had a heal going already it will cancel it (a bug i'm sure they'll work out eventually).

assess how you're doing in lane. if you're solo and farming well or in a duo lane and stealing all the last hits, or if you've managed an early kill, consider skipping boots and heart of gold and go straight for giant's belt into super fast sunfire. if you can get a sunfire by 12/13 minutes you're golden. otherwise grab heart of gold and mercs first.

item build for me looks like
HoG->Merc-> sunfire->tank items
OR
Sunfire->merc->tank items

once you hit level 6 people tend to play differently. if you've got a solo lane it's not worth it to shield someone unless your jungler can cover the lane cause you'll TP out and they'll just take the tower. once teamfights break out I like to play a ricing shen, i always go to the most open lane and farm creeps as much as possible. you'll win an early 1v1 fight against most carries too because of sunfire+ki strike+vorpal heal so if someone challenges your lane punish it. when your team pushes bot, make sure you're top pushing. if no one comes to stop you, take the tower. if someone does come, wait for your team to engage bot and ult in, taunt and destroy. the other time to use your ult is if there's a 1v1 gank situation and your mate is going to die. tell them to turn and fight. once they've essentially "lost" the fight, the other guy will be committed to killing them. ult in and change the tide, ezpk. never ever use your ult to escape a gank, because by murphy's law, as soon as you do that, your carry or other important teammate will get ganked and you can't save them. never try to save somone who doesn't have an amazing escape mechanism if it's a 3+ on 1 gank. you'll just end up dying too.

after a teamfight, if you didn't die, immediately use teleport to get to an open lane and farm for a minute or so (or push a tower if possible). these stretches are crucial because with ghost, shen can escape anything so you're essentialy getting 3-400 gold after every teamfight.

lategame you can use your ult to shield your team's initiator as they charge so bravely into battle. save your taunt for when your carry gets jumped to get them off your carry. Q their carry. if you're the initiator (which you're not really good at) use your E to soak up damage.

pray the game doesn't go past 40 minutes because you don't have enough dps to matter that late, and you don't have enough survivability to tank that late.

i'm trying to work DFG into my build because of the nuke + AP (decent ratios) + CDR + passive gold. seems like a great item on shen if it wasn't for the wasted mana regen tbh
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 20:01:20
October 12 2010 19:57 GMT
#23800
Alright lets do this

JANNA
THE ASSIST WHORE
(also sometimes dies a lot because people hate her)
(she also makes games really long and boring)

Prefacing this guy with a disclaimer in that I have a very, very odd way of playing support heroes, and that my playstyle leads to extreme one-sided-ness in lanes one way or the other, also that it's reliant on having some sort of carry in your lane, and that I know almost no one else that does what I do at relatively higher elos. An example can be seen in my Sona guide.

I run Janna with the same troll rune page (flat armor quint/mark/seal flat mr glyph) and running the same 0/9/21 for SoS and Meditate in particular. As opposed to Sona's Exhaust/Flash I run Cleanse/Flash on Janna, primarily because a lot of times people will try to disable you at crucial moments and so you need the Cleanse to insure your ult goes off.

Like Sona, Janna benefits from tankyness, AP, and CDR. People like building DFG on her (as along with W it gives her a decent double-nuke), although personally I don't do anything "always" (when do I ever?)

Um, essentially everything I do is almost identical to my Sona guide. Ring vs MM is based on lanemate again, I abuse E and my runes to harass people, and I frequently go back to buy tiny items and to buy wards. Like Sona getting RoA and Spirit Visage is okay, and buying the cheap CDR items (SV and Kindle) are okay too. I don't personally run DFG much but I don't have anything against the item. I've been known to buy Aegis.

On TT I just do w/e the fuck I want because I'm Janna, destroyer of souls. Actually of late I've been preferring AD Janna on TT because it's too hard charging up AP to make much of an effect there.

Edit:
Oh yes, skills. On SR I do something like Q>E>R>W and just try to predict what I'll need. I open E or Q based on the type of fight I expect - Q for teamfights that we need an escape, E otherwise. E straight laning for obvious purposes, then usually Q for the CC but sometimes an early W for nuking. Otherwise I really don't know what to tell you - sometimes I take early levels of W to nuke people to oblivion (esp when rushing DFG) but eventually you want a max Q asap because that nuke (creep push) gives your team a lot of map control. After one level of R you can sort of delay leveling it because the main effect of it is the CC, but if your team needs the heals it can be worth trying to channel it in the middle of a warzone. If you go that way try to get an early SV because it'll help you not die as you channel.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Prev 1 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 231
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko369
SHIN 231
ProTech140
CosmosSc2 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41568
Bisu 2609
Hyuk 1832
Shuttle 1441
EffOrt 526
Mini 478
Soma 437
Larva 341
ZerO 279
firebathero 226
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 106
Zeus 63
Pusan 58
Sexy 48
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Trap 43
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 21
Noble 14
sorry 14
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Sacsri 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5719
qojqva1378
Dendi1022
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1052
crisheroes743
Liquid`Hasu278
Other Games
gofns34077
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1261
DeMusliM256
Livibee204
Liquid`VortiX117
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS72
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6984
League of Legends
• Jankos1959
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 32m
INu's Battles
22h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.