• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:54
CEST 08:54
KST 15:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7351 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1123

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1431 Next
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 10:14:37
October 05 2010 10:14 GMT
#22441
On October 05 2010 18:02 Yiruru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2010 15:07 HeavOnEarth wrote:
Actually fuck it. i tested out a few things and 9/0/21is definitely teh way to go on ranged dps. assuming you're running ghost/flash and need them up asap. the 30% buff duration for lizard helps SO much as well, and free meki pendant ftw for laning.

Item wise im loving doran blade+ hp pot-> brutil-> BF sword-> last whisper -> finish IE-> sell doran blade, and keep fort/agility pot in inventory at all times.
Usually buying wards until you finish IE, then agility pot is way too important.

Also, the reason garen wtf owned me in the teamfights is because he was in a solo lane, and i was in a sidelane. Granted im being babysat and taking nearly all the creeps , but unless i open the game out 5-0 or something stupid, garen is just gonna shit all over me

tl;dr build IE+ LW + brutil and take solo lane with MF always. 9/0/21.


lolo rush IE2gud why brutal

garen will shit on your face if you let him get near you even if you're 5-0



New patch made sense until I saw the Sivir changes, and realized Riot has no clue what's going on still

brutal ftw though? D:
plus later on u can turn it into ghostblade
crit chance+ moar ghost to run from garen :D
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
October 05 2010 10:20 GMT
#22442
On October 05 2010 18:00 SCC-Faust wrote:
Character draft question in solo queue.

Here are the picks from memory, so one or two might be misplaced:

Bans: Amumu, Garen, Kog'Maw, Vladimir

(Team 2)Morgana

(Team 1)Twitch
(Team 1)Mordekaiser

(Team 2)Shen
(Team 2)Pantheon

(Team 1)Rammus
(Team 1)Sona

(Team 2)Udyr
(Team 2)Master Yi

(Team 1) ???


I'm on team 1, and our current line up is - Twitch, Mordekaiser, Rammus [JUNGLE], and Sona.
Against team 2, who have selected - Morgana, Shen, Pantheon, Udyr, and Master Yi

Knowing this, who do you pick and why? After you made your decision read the first spoiler.

+ Show Spoiler [MY TEAM'S CHOICE] +
I actually thought about picking Ryze. Their team is filled with very low-health DPS carries and I think Ryze would be an amazing pick with Rammus/Sona to just melt them to nothing. My team's Twitch urged me to go Galio though. I argued that they were all DPS and it seems ridiculous because we already have a Sona + ult and Rammus for CC. What are your thoughts on picking Galio here and why?


And after you write your post and submit it, check this spoiler so we don't be results oriented:

+ Show Spoiler [RESULTS] +
I picked Galio and we actually face rolled. Not sure how this would've worked verse most teams though as their Yi and Udyr were not that great. I was afraid of not having enough damage but actually our ability to survive just outlasted their ability to deal damage. That and Sona ult + Galio ult + Rammus ult 3v5 disintegrated them in less than 3 seconds at one point when we happened to catch all 5 of them together in an easy AOE for me and Sona to hit right after one another.

My item build was: Doran's Ring -> Sunfire Cape -> Ninja Tabi -> Sunfire Cape -> Guardian Angel. I think the build was actually really good considering their line-up, even if I miss out on AP. In the beginning I was considering going AP if the Twitch didn't carry but our whole team just pretty much raped shit up so I thought two Sunfire Capes were just a lot safer and they do 80x3 = 240 damage while I use my ultimate plus that damage, and everyone is melee with the exception of Morgana so boy did they get buttfucked.

[image loading]



Your initial evaluation of their team as 'low health dps carries' seems EXTREMELY odd to me. Morg/Udyr/Shen/Pantheon are all very, very durable champions, Yi is their only 'squishy' and he's going to be a ghost if played well(read: you can't really focus him, he's waiting for a positioning error/clean up duty).

Galio would be a sick pick, big magic damage source, aoe ult to pile on with sona+twitch combo, bulwark helps babysit Twitch. I don't own Galio though so I'd end up going Kayle or Kassadin(secondary damage source that can help babysit twitch via snare/silence, or invulnerability+heal, both can carry). Vlad would be a nice pick too.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 10:26:17
October 05 2010 10:20 GMT
#22443
On October 05 2010 16:02 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2010 14:09 scintilliaSD wrote:
What's a good jungle Cho build? :o

You are in luck!

Jungle Chogath Guide

+1, this build is so awesome that i'm wondering why you don't see jungle Cho's at all. I was always under impression that Cho is worthless champ but his ganks are sooo awesome, and rushing to enemy 1600 hp carry to take away 1/2 of his hp with ult is so fun

On October 05 2010 18:00 SCC-Faust wrote:
Character draft question in solo queue.

Here are the picks from memory, so one or two might be misplaced:

Bans: Amumu, Garen, Kog'Maw, Vladimir

(Team 2)Morgana

(Team 1)Twitch
(Team 1)Mordekaiser

(Team 2)Shen
(Team 2)Pantheon

(Team 1)Rammus
(Team 1)Sona

(Team 2)Udyr
(Team 2)Master Yi

(Team 1) ???


I'm on team 1, and our current line up is - Twitch, Mordekaiser, Rammus [JUNGLE], and Sona.
Against team 2, who have selected - Morgana, Shen, Pantheon, Udyr, and Master Yi

Knowing this, who do you pick and why? After you made your decision read the first spoiler.

+ Show Spoiler [MY TEAM'S CHOICE] +
I actually thought about picking Ryze. Their team is filled with very low-health DPS carries and I think Ryze would be an amazing pick with Rammus/Sona to just melt them to nothing. My team's Twitch urged me to go Galio though. I argued that they were all DPS and it seems ridiculous because we already have a Sona + ult and Rammus for CC. What are your thoughts on picking Galio here and why?


And after you write your post and submit it, check this spoiler so we don't be results oriented:

+ Show Spoiler [RESULTS] +
I picked Galio and we actually face rolled. Not sure how this would've worked verse most teams though as their Yi and Udyr were not that great. I was afraid of not having enough damage but actually our ability to survive just outlasted their ability to deal damage. That and Sona ult + Galio ult + Rammus ult 3v5 disintegrated them in less than 3 seconds at one point when we happened to catch all 5 of them together in an easy AOE for me and Sona to hit right after one another.

My item build was: Doran's Ring -> Sunfire Cape -> Ninja Tabi -> Sunfire Cape -> Guardian Angel. I think the build was actually really good considering their line-up, even if I miss out on AP. In the beginning I was considering going AP if the Twitch didn't carry but our whole team just pretty much raped shit up so I thought two Sunfire Capes were just a lot safer and they do 80x3 = 240 damage while I use my ultimate plus that damage, and everyone is melee with the exception of Morgana so boy did they get buttfucked.

[image loading]


In this situation i''d pick Amumu if he wasn't banned so my 2. pick would be galio i guess. Also note that they had no ranged dps so it was just "protect twitch, do AOE rape with ults and win", galio's W + ult do this job kinda well
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 05 2010 10:25 GMT
#22444
On October 05 2010 18:00 SCC-Faust wrote:
I'm on team 1, and our current line up is - Twitch, Mordekaiser, Rammus [JUNGLE], and Sona.
Against team 2, who have selected - Morgana, Shen, Pantheon, Udyr, and Master Yi
QUADRA JUNGLE
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Ordained
Profile Joined June 2010
United States779 Posts
October 05 2010 10:27 GMT
#22445
On October 04 2010 23:05 STS17 wrote:
Bad players agitate me like you wouldn't believe.

Just played a normal game where our lase player to pick a champion says "should I be Scion Mord or Malphite" (yes he spelled Sion wrong) "you should be Sion, since we need CC and a tank"
<our WW switches to Shaco and locks in>
<our "tank" picks WW and immediately locks in>

We have a shaco and a WW with neither in the jungle.

Shaco lanes with me (Sona) and I ask him why he didn't buy potions "I don't need them I'll be getting kills because I didn't take JitB" He proceeds to die twice and then go into the jungle, leaving me to solo lane against Amumu and Mundo (That's not going to end well)

So eventually we get an opportunity to do Baron and agree to push inner mid tower and claim the inhibitor then walk top and kill that inhib, as top's inhibitor tower was already down. Seems like a good plan and after baron we all go mid. Unsurprisingly, a teamfight breaks out and we get rolled, then I notice that WW used the teamfight as a diversion to run top and take the inhibitor. Of course if he was there we would have won the fight since we were winning all the teamfights prior.

It all goes downhill from there and when I start trying to explain to our shaco that he can't kill their amumu 1v1 because he has three sunfires and he is building a physical shaco and I get this response:

"You can't talk to me until you're positive" (I'm 8/12/16)
"I'm playing a support hero, I don't get many killing blows, besides 24 > 12 so I am positive"
"You're positive huh? By that logic we're all positive and we're still losing so you just made yourself sound retarded" (We're currently aced and are about to lose our third inhib)
"Well towers win games not kills"
"Kay"

I swear I have played with a shaco just like that. I was Taric and he was calling me a noob for not having alot of kills but I had 20 assists. "Assists dont matter, you shouldn't of picked a noob hero"

He goes on to spam "lolumad" in chat.
"You are not trying to win, you are trying to be awesome" -Day[9]
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
October 05 2010 10:30 GMT
#22446
http://liquidlol.wikispaces.com/ BROKE ((((

On October 05 2010 17:01 mikku wrote:
AD EZ item order/preference other than this one

I'd like to know some good AD Ez build as well...
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 05 2010 10:39 GMT
#22447
On October 05 2010 19:30 Kaniol wrote:
I'd like to know some good AD Ez build as well...
diva's build may not be optimal but is super fun. sort of needs a cooperative jungler to consistently give you red but when it happens you snowball really well. he's not the best ezreal but he definitely wasn't bad at it and it was a distinctively fun style.

15/0/15
ignite/flash
aPen/mp5/mp5/aPen
R>Q>E>W (don't skill W until late)
dorans, boots of mobility, dorans, brutalizer, BT, GA
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
October 05 2010 11:08 GMT
#22448

Your initial evaluation of their team as 'low health dps carries' seems EXTREMELY odd to me. Morg/Udyr/Shen/Pantheon are all very, very durable champions, Yi is their only 'squishy' and he's going to be a ghost if played well(read: you can't really focus him, he's waiting for a positioning error/clean up duty).

Galio would be a sick pick, big magic damage source, aoe ult to pile on with sona+twitch combo, bulwark helps babysit Twitch. I don't own Galio though so I'd end up going Kayle or Kassadin(secondary damage source that can help babysit twitch via snare/silence, or invulnerability+heal, both can carry). Vlad would be a nice pick too.


I guess I agree with that. Assuming the team is good, and Udyr/Pantheon are built with some survivability items (I never build Udyr any other way) it would probably be a bad decision to get Ryze. We got a little lucky and unlucky in the sense that Pantheon went DPS and almost carried their team early-game, but got mutilated late game. I forget what items their Udyr went, but he was their jungler and started with Lantern I think or something somewhat retarded. Results aside though, I'd have to stay with my decision of picking Ryze other than any other DPS/Spellcaster though in this situation. With max CD I think his RWEQ can out-hit Spellshield, Shen's thingy, and Udyr's Turtle Stance. If not, I at the very least blow my load to disable all of their team's survivability skills thnx to splash and then Twitch and the others can just blast them to hell.

The situation just appeared to me as - we have a Twitch to deal damage, a Sona to support, and a Mordekaiser and Rammus to tank (Actually I don't want to call a Mordekaiser a tank because all he does is run around and farm minions and then spam his nooby skills hoping a teammate finishes one off so he can use his ult minion to do the damage he can't) so I was like... the fuck happens if our Twitch dies? Likewise, even if he doesn't die in teamfights, he'll need to be well farmed, well fed, and well protected. It really seemed like a scary situation to me. Somehow it worked, but a few mistakes on his part and it could cost us the game.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 05 2010 11:11 GMT
#22449
On October 05 2010 19:27 Ordained wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2010 23:05 STS17 wrote:
Bad players agitate me like you wouldn't believe.

Just played a normal game where our lase player to pick a champion says "should I be Scion Mord or Malphite" (yes he spelled Sion wrong) "you should be Sion, since we need CC and a tank"
<our WW switches to Shaco and locks in>
<our "tank" picks WW and immediately locks in>

We have a shaco and a WW with neither in the jungle.

Shaco lanes with me (Sona) and I ask him why he didn't buy potions "I don't need them I'll be getting kills because I didn't take JitB" He proceeds to die twice and then go into the jungle, leaving me to solo lane against Amumu and Mundo (That's not going to end well)

So eventually we get an opportunity to do Baron and agree to push inner mid tower and claim the inhibitor then walk top and kill that inhib, as top's inhibitor tower was already down. Seems like a good plan and after baron we all go mid. Unsurprisingly, a teamfight breaks out and we get rolled, then I notice that WW used the teamfight as a diversion to run top and take the inhibitor. Of course if he was there we would have won the fight since we were winning all the teamfights prior.

It all goes downhill from there and when I start trying to explain to our shaco that he can't kill their amumu 1v1 because he has three sunfires and he is building a physical shaco and I get this response:

"You can't talk to me until you're positive" (I'm 8/12/16)
"I'm playing a support hero, I don't get many killing blows, besides 24 > 12 so I am positive"
"You're positive huh? By that logic we're all positive and we're still losing so you just made yourself sound retarded" (We're currently aced and are about to lose our third inhib)
"Well towers win games not kills"
"Kay"

I swear I have played with a shaco just like that. I was Taric and he was calling me a noob for not having alot of kills but I had 20 assists. "Assists dont matter, you shouldn't of picked a noob hero"

He goes on to spam "lolumad" in chat.

the u mad shit annoys me to no end, even though he's(or you) is right about towers winning games instead of kills, whoever the person who disagreed is just obnoxious
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
ManBearPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Belgium207 Posts
October 05 2010 11:46 GMT
#22450
EU server just disced me from a game and I can't reconnect. My internet is fine. Usually when this happens the game disappears soon enough, but this one keeps on running. I'll probably get a leave for this too. For a game that has been in the WCG and is getting more and more players and attention, they've been handling their servers like fucking 5 year olds.
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
October 05 2010 12:05 GMT
#22451
mananume rebuff o.O
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Kexx
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany240 Posts
October 05 2010 12:12 GMT
#22452
so whatcha thinking about that new "star" player from riot who got 450k RP and IP on lvl 1 by riot?
chooooch
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 05 2010 12:14 GMT
#22453
On October 05 2010 18:00 SCC-Faust wrote:
Character draft question in solo queue.

Here are the picks from memory, so one or two might be misplaced:

Bans: Amumu, Garen, Kog'Maw, Vladimir

(Team 2)Morgana

(Team 1)Twitch
(Team 1)Mordekaiser

(Team 2)Shen
(Team 2)Pantheon

(Team 1)Rammus
(Team 1)Sona

(Team 2)Udyr
(Team 2)Master Yi

(Team 1) ???


I'm on team 1, and our current line up is - Twitch, Mordekaiser, Rammus [JUNGLE], and Sona.
Against team 2, who have selected - Morgana, Shen, Pantheon, Udyr, and Master Yi

Knowing this, who do you pick and why? After you made your decision read the first spoiler.

+ Show Spoiler [MY TEAM'S CHOICE] +
I actually thought about picking Ryze. Their team is filled with very low-health DPS carries and I think Ryze would be an amazing pick with Rammus/Sona to just melt them to nothing. My team's Twitch urged me to go Galio though. I argued that they were all DPS and it seems ridiculous because we already have a Sona + ult and Rammus for CC. What are your thoughts on picking Galio here and why?


And after you write your post and submit it, check this spoiler so we don't be results oriented:

+ Show Spoiler [RESULTS] +
I picked Galio and we actually face rolled. Not sure how this would've worked verse most teams though as their Yi and Udyr were not that great. I was afraid of not having enough damage but actually our ability to survive just outlasted their ability to deal damage. That and Sona ult + Galio ult + Rammus ult 3v5 disintegrated them in less than 3 seconds at one point when we happened to catch all 5 of them together in an easy AOE for me and Sona to hit right after one another.

My item build was: Doran's Ring -> Sunfire Cape -> Ninja Tabi -> Sunfire Cape -> Guardian Angel. I think the build was actually really good considering their line-up, even if I miss out on AP. In the beginning I was considering going AP if the Twitch didn't carry but our whole team just pretty much raped shit up so I thought two Sunfire Capes were just a lot safer and they do 80x3 = 240 damage while I use my ultimate plus that damage, and everyone is melee with the exception of Morgana so boy did they get buttfucked.

[image loading]



With Twitch and Sona, I would've gone Galio or Amumu. Twitch mid, Morde top, you get to lane with Sona. Your team has a hard carry, support, two tanky champions and jungle covered. You needed to provide more CC since Rammus has a single target taunt and Sona is a 2 second AOE. Build off of your Sona and Twitch, while covering the AP side of the attack spectrum would mean going Galio. Countering their 4 physical champions means leaning towards Amumu.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 05 2010 12:15 GMT
#22454
On October 05 2010 21:12 Kexx wrote:
so whatcha thinking about that new "star" player from riot who got 450k RP and IP on lvl 1 by riot?


uh, link?
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
October 05 2010 12:20 GMT
#22455
On October 05 2010 21:15 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2010 21:12 Kexx wrote:
so whatcha thinking about that new "star" player from riot who got 450k RP and IP on lvl 1 by riot?


uh, link?

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=276459
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Kexx
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany240 Posts
October 05 2010 12:21 GMT
#22456
On October 05 2010 21:15 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2010 21:12 Kexx wrote:
so whatcha thinking about that new "star" player from riot who got 450k RP and IP on lvl 1 by riot?


uh, link?



http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=48415

most threads on NA get closed.
chooooch
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 05 2010 12:26 GMT
#22457
I never read these cool threads while they're on the first page. LoL pub forums are that bad, meh.

Anyways, more power to this guy, guess he talked to the right Riot guys. But really, who is he? Plays professionally in SC and WC3? I'm pretty on top of the "foreign" scene but I've never ever heard of a player named Milkfat. So is he famous in the DotA/HoN circles?
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 05 2010 12:28 GMT
#22458
Ok, servers are down and I'm a little bored.

http://www.livestream.com/getm1lk/video?clipId=pla_cc211fd5-d37e-4ca0-97ea-a2051a77edbd

Going to watch this guy's latest game and see how he does.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
October 05 2010 12:31 GMT
#22459
On October 05 2010 19:30 Kaniol wrote:
http://liquidlol.wikispaces.com/ BROKE ((((

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2010 17:01 mikku wrote:
AD EZ item order/preference other than this one

I'd like to know some good AD Ez build as well...


I like:

Doran's Blade, Beserker's Boots, Sheen, Brutalizer, Bloodthirster (Trinity Force, Infinity Edge GA/Banshees). I got this somewhere, can't remember where exactly. Starting to doubt that Sheen still works, but I think it does. Don't really need mana regen at all, so manamune isn't really worth it. Getting Blue and Red runes will make you dumb powerful. Unless you're at a very high level and can farm very well, I don't think double Doran's is worth it unless you've had a bad start.

The general Ranged carry build is Brut -> IE -> Last Whisper if you want to try that out.
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 05 2010 12:38 GMT
#22460
Doran's Blade, Zerker or Merc Treads, Vamp Scepter, stack BF Swords. Brutalizer is ok but I don't really think he needs CDR. Get red every time it's up, gank and land your Q.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Prev 1 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1482
910 99
Bale 37
ZergMaN 23
Aegong 23
Noble 12
yabsab 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
Fuzer 72
League of Legends
JimRising 574
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King302
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1483
Other Games
summit1g9254
PiGStarcraft433
ceh9310
Sick164
ArmadaUGS139
Livibee96
Happy10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick578
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream243
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2316
League of Legends
• Rush1417
• Lourlo1246
• Stunt467
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 6m
OSC
6h 6m
Stellar Fest
6h 6m
OSC
17h 6m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.