• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9035 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1070

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1431 Next
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
October 01 2010 15:19 GMT
#21381
On October 02 2010 00:17 Yiruru wrote:
You forgot to mention the HSS Graphics Bugs, and the Spear Shot Bugs =[


I... I didn't know about them :'(
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
October 01 2010 15:32 GMT
#21382
On October 02 2010 00:14 Southlight wrote:
Pantheon is all sorts of buggy, from his infinite range Aegis, to the Aegis that doesn't actually stun, to the Aegis that doesn't actually move you to them, to the Ult that just teleports you to a random place on the map.

>_>


I like that. They should change the cooldown on his ult to 5 seconds and it just sends you somewhere random.
Cheese is good for you!
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
October 01 2010 15:32 GMT
#21383
On October 01 2010 17:08 audeo wrote:
is there a guide or description for the "bravetheon" i couldn't find it on the website to this thread :D
very interested in it, since i used to play pantheon for a while, stopped somehow, but still find him awesome, like nunu xD

bravetheon is my new name for Rambo's super pro Leviathan + Sword of the Occult build on panth. It's reliant on you being a much better player than all your opponents, so be warned that it usually sucks. But when you're better than your opponents, it lets Pantheon be a real carry.

I typically build it like so:
boots + 3 hp pots
long sword + health crystal
leviathan
Sword of the Occult
Brutalizer
Guardian Angel
Merc Treads
Banshee's Veil/Randuin's Omen (depending on opposing team comp)
Ghostblade
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 01 2010 15:33 GMT
#21384
On October 01 2010 21:38 Shizuru~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2010 15:20 NeoIllusions wrote:
Warmog is a terrible ass item. Don't kid yourself. There's so many better tank items for Mord.


well if you were to pick the shittiest items in LoL, would it be Warmogs? or other shit like manamune?


More champions can make better use out of Manamune than champions with Warmogs. Yes, Morde can farm like a beast to charge up a Warmog's but would you really invest in a Warmog, over say a FoN or Sunfire?
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 01 2010 15:34 GMT
#21385
On October 01 2010 22:35 Southlight wrote:
WotA isn't used much because the +AP aura is generally not useful - AP heroes tend to favour items that give AP and survival (and there're plenty of those!).

Cleaver, WE, and SotD are all used, and you could make an argument that they are underused.


SotD is pretty good. I agree it's underused. On Xin and AD TF, it's rather useful.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 01 2010 15:36 GMT
#21386
On October 02 2010 00:14 Southlight wrote:
Pantheon is all sorts of buggy, from his infinite range Aegis, to the Aegis that doesn't actually stun, to the Aegis that doesn't actually move you to them, to the Ult that just teleports you to a random place on the map.

>_>


I hate the brush up at top lane. I once tried to Aegis a champ that was around the bend and I jumped into the wall. Awesome gank...
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-01 15:39:08
October 01 2010 15:38 GMT
#21387
On October 02 2010 00:36 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2010 00:14 Southlight wrote:
Pantheon is all sorts of buggy, from his infinite range Aegis, to the Aegis that doesn't actually stun, to the Aegis that doesn't actually move you to them, to the Ult that just teleports you to a random place on the map.

>_>


I hate the brush up at top lane. I once tried to Aegis a champ that was around the bend and I jumped into the wall. Awesome gank...


That sort of shit happened so often with me and Malphite that I got pissed off at the ult. It'd randomly get stuck on some walls -_-

Wit's End is pretty nifty too, you'd be surprised at how many heroes run out of mana really quickly prior to getting really farmed, so if you get early on enough (ie. on WW) you can really demolish people more than you'd expect, lol. Fucking WE Cho :|
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
October 01 2010 15:39 GMT
#21388
balls to the walls ArPen Pantheon kills retardedly fast (GB/B + SotD). It's a stupid gimmicky build, just like the build is on Xin, but still pretty lolsy.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
October 01 2010 15:40 GMT
#21389
Wit's End doesn't feel awesome the same way Diffusal Blade does, why is that
it's my first day
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 01 2010 15:42 GMT
#21390
On October 02 2010 00:38 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2010 00:36 NeoIllusions wrote:
On October 02 2010 00:14 Southlight wrote:
Pantheon is all sorts of buggy, from his infinite range Aegis, to the Aegis that doesn't actually stun, to the Aegis that doesn't actually move you to them, to the Ult that just teleports you to a random place on the map.

>_>


I hate the brush up at top lane. I once tried to Aegis a champ that was around the bend and I jumped into the wall. Awesome gank...


That sort of shit happened so often with me and Malphite that I got pissed off at the ult. It'd randomly get stuck on some walls -_-

Wit's End is pretty nifty too, you'd be surprised at how many heroes run out of mana really quickly prior to getting really farmed, so if you get early on enough (ie. on WW) you can really demolish people more than you'd expect, lol. Fucking WE Cho :|


Well, I wouldn't get stuck in the wall. I'd just jump into it... land outside of the brush... gank exposed. fml

I remember getting Wit's End on Teemo back in the beta and thinking I was hot shit, hahaha. "omgomg, I attack so fast and I poison and I burn mana!" Since then, I think the concept behind the item is nice (definitely very niche) but I haven't found champions that can capitalize using it. I've seen Wazzabi use it on WW and DOGKaiser on his Kass but I can't help feel that after BR, Banshee or Sunfire is a better investment on WW and I personally play AP Kass.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 01 2010 15:42 GMT
#21391
On October 02 2010 00:39 Mogwai wrote:
balls to the walls ArPen Pantheon kills retardedly fast (GB/B + SotD). It's a stupid gimmicky build, just like the build is on Xin, but still pretty lolsy.


Nothing wrong with "gimmicky" builds. I'd like to try "new" stuff when I play normal with Loco or intrigue.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-01 15:45:14
October 01 2010 15:44 GMT
#21392
I think it's enemy-dependant. You can really fuck up Amumu using it, for example (he runs out of mana way too fast), and if you're against certain mana-whore heroes (Kass, Anivia, Heimer, etc.) it makes you tear them down, too.

It's very niche, but I think it's underused in that people that could and maybe should be getting it (based on enemy hero choices) don't even think about it >_>

Edit:
Also, I wouldn't get stuck on the wall so to speak but it'd just stop my ult dead in its tracks... and so team is fucked for the next two minutes orz
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 01 2010 15:48 GMT
#21393
On October 02 2010 00:44 Southlight wrote:
I think it's enemy-dependant. You can really fuck up Amumu using it, for example (he runs out of mana way too fast), and if you're against certain mana-whore heroes (Kass, Anivia, Heimer, etc.) it makes you tear them down, too.

It's very niche, but I think it's underused in that people that could and maybe should be getting it (based on enemy hero choices) don't even think about it >_>

Edit:
Also, I wouldn't get stuck on the wall so to speak but it'd just stop my ult dead in its tracks... and so team is fucked for the next two minutes orz


Yeah, it's a combination of having a champion that has fast AS or building towards some kind of AS and enemies that are mana intensive. I may try it on Xin today, get a Wit's End instead of SotD and see how it goes.

I'll admit I'm one of those guys that have a fairly static item build for pretty much each champion or each class.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
October 01 2010 15:51 GMT
#21394
I tend have static openings but beyond that my build goes everythefuckwhere. Like my last Kassadin game, lol. Catalyst! Sorc Boots! NLR! Chain Vest! Null Mantle!

"What the hell is with your items?"
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-01 15:55:49
October 01 2010 15:55 GMT
#21395
I have a compulsive need to spend all my monies everytime I'm at base. Usually that just ends up me buying the most expensive item I can afford and then ward/elixir/health pots

That's why I'm so eager to buy NLR or BF sword during my first B. I'm never gonna get that much freefarm after that and I don't know how to save money, haha
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-01 15:55:54
October 01 2010 15:55 GMT
#21396
Riot is apparently going to start streaming the wcg group stage matches in 5 minutes (I'm sure there will be delays).
http://clgaming.net/livestream.php
twitter: @terrancem
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
October 01 2010 15:56 GMT
#21397
I tend to work towards the same items every game but do so in very weird, game dependent orders. Laning against Kass/Vlad/Morg, I typically grab a negatron on my first back just to give them a big "fuck you" for the rest of the laning phase. It makes a way bigger difference than say, grabbing 2 long swords to work into my brutalizer.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 01 2010 15:56 GMT
#21398
On October 02 2010 00:51 Southlight wrote:
I tend have static openings but beyond that my build goes everythefuckwhere. Like my last Kassadin game, lol. Catalyst! Sorc Boots! NLR! Chain Vest! Null Mantle!

"What the hell is with your items?"


I rage a little inside when you do that in our games tbh. lol
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 01 2010 15:58 GMT
#21399
On October 02 2010 00:55 Juicyfruit wrote:
I have a compulsive need to spend all my monies everytime I'm at base. Usually that just ends up me buying the most expensive item I can afford and then ward/elixir/health pots

That's why I'm so eager to buy NLR or BF sword during my first B. I'm never gonna get that much freefarm after that and I don't know how to save money, haha


lol... typically I buy the major pieces of items when I back. But say I'm Trist and I open Doran's Blade and hp pot. On my first trip back, if I can't get a BF sword, I don't mind just getting Boots or Zerkers and go back to lane, even if I have enough left over for, say a Pickaxe. It's actually better to hold off for that BF Sword that's coming in the next 5 minutes than to get a Pickaxe and delay BF for another 10.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 01 2010 15:59 GMT
#21400
On October 02 2010 00:55 GogoKodo wrote:
Riot is apparently going to start streaming the wcg group stage matches in 5 minutes (I'm sure there will be delays).
http://clgaming.net/livestream.php


Some kind soul livereport and chat with me ploxxxxx. I'm stuck at a place where I can't stream anything for at least another 3 hours.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Prev 1 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM551
IndyStarCraft 139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 551
Lowko395
IndyStarCraft 139
mouzHeroMarine 59
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4917
XaKoH 264
Dendi236
XcaliburYe208
Counter-Strike
byalli644
Other Games
gofns43128
singsing2028
Coldzera 701
Happy370
B2W.Neo290
Pyrionflax239
ToD52
trigger0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 34
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 10
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV392
League of Legends
• Jankos3667
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 42m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.