• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:28
CEST 12:28
KST 19:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8298 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 76

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 96 Next
DEN1ED
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1087 Posts
March 26 2011 20:41 GMT
#1501
On March 27 2011 04:42 Coagulation wrote:
what are the best pokemon natures for competitive battle


Depends on the pokemon. For instance, for a special sweeper you would want either modest, for increased SpA and decreased Atk, or you would want timid for increased Spe and decreased Atk. It just depends on what the pokemons role is but in general for offensive pokemon you would want to increase their main attacking stat or speed, while decreasing the other attacking stat. And for defensive pokemon you want to increase their defense or special defense while decreasing an attacking stat.
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 20:45:30
March 26 2011 20:44 GMT
#1502
On March 26 2011 12:55 Ferrose wrote:
This is the most crazy Baton Pass team I've ever seen:

+ Show Spoiler +

Lolol Metapod ftw. In Pearl/Diamond I made a B-Pass team with a Magikarp to finish, and a FEAR Rattata as an extra. Granted I wasn't playing good people online, it was just against a few friends. Hilarious.
Edit: Hiding giant video screen.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 26 2011 22:20 GMT
#1503
On March 26 2011 12:55 Ferrose wrote:
This is the most crazy Baton Pass team I've ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=759oWvskLRI

im inspired and will now follow his footsteps
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Magashi
Profile Joined March 2011
United States164 Posts
March 27 2011 04:24 GMT
#1504
hmm, i got a question for pokemon platinum. Do shiny pokemon give more exp? i was "exping" and i killed this Lv6 ponyta but it gave 138~ exp instead of like 60something, i wasnt really paying attention til it died D:
HerO | Taeja
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
March 27 2011 04:34 GMT
#1505
On March 27 2011 04:19 LazyMacro wrote:
Trying to learn the lingo... A sweeper, I'm guessing, is a Pokemon that hits like a truck?


hits like a truck and is fast enough/uses priority moves to sweep through opponent's teams.

Lots of pokes hit hard but they can't be called a sweeper
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 27 2011 05:03 GMT
#1506
I prefer the magikarp sweep myself

Together but separate, like oatmeal
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
March 27 2011 05:09 GMT
#1507
On March 27 2011 14:03 bumatlarge wrote:
I prefer the magikarp sweep myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye7b3bOQ6lY


I always thought that 500 was a ripoff because of gyarados's 4x to thunder.

Fuck, now i need to go remember which bridge that was...

This was a legit sweep...its funny how he had all oobers with shiny colors...lol

+ Show Spoiler +
gyarados is actually one of my favs ^^
Jaedong :3
DizzyDrone
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands629 Posts
March 27 2011 05:35 GMT
#1508
I found out today that GTS negotiations is a lot of fun, I'd reccomend anyone to catch a few pokemon white / black exclusives and give it a go
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 19:55:11
March 27 2011 19:54 GMT
#1509
On March 27 2011 14:09 ReketSomething wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 14:03 bumatlarge wrote:
I prefer the magikarp sweep myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye7b3bOQ6lY


I always thought that 500 was a ripoff because of gyarados's 4x to thunder.

Fuck, now i need to go remember which bridge that was...

This was a legit sweep...its funny how he had all oobers with shiny colors...lol

+ Show Spoiler +
gyarados is actually one of my favs ^^


It's called an action replay.

I personally can't imagine farming 6 shiny pokemon let alone ones where you have to restart the game every time you don't succeed.

I only did it with Rayquaza and I got incomprehensibly lucky.

Also why do people have such a hard time catching the roamers? Mean Look + Baton Pass Umbreon is a freaking hero. Conversely you can get a Gallade which is pretty much the perfect catcher. ML, thunder wave, and false swipe.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 20:17:00
March 27 2011 20:14 GMT
#1510
I've been trying out a new team. I got a guy down to just a 100% Torterra, when I had a weak, sleeping Zapdos and Feraligatr at full health, and Whimsicott at like 20%.

Unfortunately, I think it was Scarfed. There's no other way it could have outsped my Feraligatr to win the game (he never used Rock Polish) -_-

Who the hell uses ScarfTerra? ;_;

Though through the use of this team, I have found that Whimsicott is a wonderful counter to Volcarona, if you play your cards right. Encore and/or Taunt after it uses Quiver Dance and it's done. It's usually even better than that too. Usually the Volcarona switches in after a Sub, so I can Seed it THEN use Encore. :3
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 27 2011 23:28 GMT
#1511
Hehe, I just found a Pokemon Ranger in the Battle Subway named Terran.

No sign of any other races.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 28 2011 00:02 GMT
#1512
What do you guys think of this team that I made today? I got to the top 20% on the ladder on Smogon's server on PO, and I don't think it's quite peaked yet:

+ Show Spoiler +
Whimsicott (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Encore
- U-turn

This is my lead. If I know I can take a hit cleanly from the opposing lead, or if it's a Stealth Rock lead, I start with Leech Seed. If it's say, a Fire type, I'll Sub to see what they do. If they go for a setup, SR, etc., then I use Encore to cripple them. Otherwise I use U-Turn to GTFO into a counter.

Sigilyph (F) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Cosmic Power
- Stored Power
- Roost
- Psycho Shift

Sigilyph is my main wall/status inducer. On the turn it comes in, I use Cosmic Power to boost my defenses. Next turn I use Psycho Shift to burn the opponent, hopefully crippling them. As I boost my defenses, I use Roost as necessary, then a powerful Stored Power after I'm at +6.

Bronzong @ Light Clay
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Atk / 8 Def / 96 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake

Brongzong sets up screens to help the defenses of my sweepers, and make it easier for Sigilyph to pass burns to people. Gyro Ball with 0 Speed IVs is standard, but since Explosion sucks now, I gave it EQ to surprise all those smug dudes who try to take it out with Heatran/Blaziken/etc.

Empoleon (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 4 HP / 12 Def / 252 SAtk / 240 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Aqua Jet
- Surf
- Grass Knot
- Stealth Rock

This was originally a Dragon Dance Feraligatr. But I wanted someone with priority, and someone who could set up Stealth Rock. Grass Knot is there to help against other Water types.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Trait: Lightningrod
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Toxic
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Zapdos is a pseudo setup Poke with his Lightningrod. But since it can't have Heat Wave and Lightningrod, I don't know what to use for that third slot, so I'm just using Toxic.

Garchomp (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Fire Fang

Garchomp is the revenge killer. This was originally a Hydreigon, but after the Empoleon switch I had no physical attackers, so I put in Garchomp instead.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
March 28 2011 01:07 GMT
#1513
On March 28 2011 09:02 Ferrose wrote:
What do you guys think of this team that I made today? I got to the top 20% on the ladder on Smogon's server on PO, and I don't think it's quite peaked yet:

+ Show Spoiler +
Whimsicott (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Encore
- U-turn

This is my lead. If I know I can take a hit cleanly from the opposing lead, or if it's a Stealth Rock lead, I start with Leech Seed. If it's say, a Fire type, I'll Sub to see what they do. If they go for a setup, SR, etc., then I use Encore to cripple them. Otherwise I use U-Turn to GTFO into a counter.

Sigilyph (F) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Cosmic Power
- Stored Power
- Roost
- Psycho Shift

Sigilyph is my main wall/status inducer. On the turn it comes in, I use Cosmic Power to boost my defenses. Next turn I use Psycho Shift to burn the opponent, hopefully crippling them. As I boost my defenses, I use Roost as necessary, then a powerful Stored Power after I'm at +6.

Bronzong @ Light Clay
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Atk / 8 Def / 96 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake

Brongzong sets up screens to help the defenses of my sweepers, and make it easier for Sigilyph to pass burns to people. Gyro Ball with 0 Speed IVs is standard, but since Explosion sucks now, I gave it EQ to surprise all those smug dudes who try to take it out with Heatran/Blaziken/etc.

Empoleon (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 4 HP / 12 Def / 252 SAtk / 240 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Aqua Jet
- Surf
- Grass Knot
- Stealth Rock

This was originally a Dragon Dance Feraligatr. But I wanted someone with priority, and someone who could set up Stealth Rock. Grass Knot is there to help against other Water types.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Trait: Lightningrod
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Toxic
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Zapdos is a pseudo setup Poke with his Lightningrod. But since it can't have Heat Wave and Lightningrod, I don't know what to use for that third slot, so I'm just using Toxic.

Garchomp (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Fire Fang

Garchomp is the revenge killer. This was originally a Hydreigon, but after the Empoleon switch I had no physical attackers, so I put in Garchomp instead.


I used to do RMTs on Smogon back when Plat first came out, and I did rather well on shoddy (especially in UU), but I'm not up to date on the B&W metagame yet.

This is a good old "semistall" team with a majority of walls with a revenge killer and sweeper on it. I don't really agree with your Empoleon set at all. Modest gives you -Atk yet you're using Aqua Jet which is a physical move, so you're just docking its power. Mild is better (+SpA, -Def). He also doesn't want Stealth Rock, give that to Bronzong over EQ or Gyro Ball.

Zapdos wants HP Grass...I dunno if that new Ground/Water is popular, but you can always assume Swampert is. Grass will also hit Rock/Ground SE but it will miss out on the SE hit on that new Mole thing...

Heatran seems to be a problem for this team, especially with specs involved as it can 2HKO everything on your team except Empoleon, who's OHKO'd by Earth Power. Your only real shot is to get lucky with them not thinking your Garchomp is scarfed.

Also, you lack entry hazards/residual damage. Switch Zapdos out for a CurseTar, that way, you have 5/6 that are immune to sandstorm and Garchomp gets his veil hax in. It also gives you a legitimate setup poke that has a good chance of sweeping late game once you wear stuff down.

I don't really see an amazing place to put spikes into the team, but SR/Burns/Sandstorm should be enough.

Take all that with a grain of salt as, like I said, I'm not 100% up to date on all the B&W trends.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
March 28 2011 01:20 GMT
#1514
been trolling kids all over the place with this today

Exeggutor (F) @ Starf Berry
Trait: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Synthesis
- Solarbeam
- HP Fire

i swear it needs to be banned
Translator:3
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 02:53:01
March 28 2011 01:21 GMT
#1515
Yeah, my team kinda sucks. I'm still new and not very good at team building.

People say that Whimsicott sucks, but I love it. It's fast and gets priority on status moves, so it's VERY annoying and tough to kill.

I hate Empoleon on that team. It's not working out at all. I was thinking of just going back to Feraligatr or Starmie or something (or since I don't have a Phazer, maybe Vaporeon with Roar or something).

Someone told me to take away the dual screens on Bronzong since it sacrifices bulk for situational boosts. And that maybe I should replace them with Stealth Rock and Hypnosis.

I gave Zapdos the HP Ice to get rid of Gliscors. I absolutely hate Gliscor. It's my least favorite Pokemon to fight.

How do you recommend fighting Heatran? Also, won't adding TTar hurt me, since a lot of my team would take the Sandstorm damage?

Edit: So, apparently, Speed Boost Blaziken is now banned, if you play by Smogon rules:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102694
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
March 28 2011 04:26 GMT
#1516
On March 28 2011 10:21 Ferrose wrote:
Yeah, my team kinda sucks. I'm still new and not very good at team building.

People say that Whimsicott sucks, but I love it. It's fast and gets priority on status moves, so it's VERY annoying and tough to kill.

I hate Empoleon on that team. It's not working out at all. I was thinking of just going back to Feraligatr or Starmie or something (or since I don't have a Phazer, maybe Vaporeon with Roar or something).

Someone told me to take away the dual screens on Bronzong since it sacrifices bulk for situational boosts. And that maybe I should replace them with Stealth Rock and Hypnosis.

I gave Zapdos the HP Ice to get rid of Gliscors. I absolutely hate Gliscor. It's my least favorite Pokemon to fight.

How do you recommend fighting Heatran? Also, won't adding TTar hurt me, since a lot of my team would take the Sandstorm damage?

Edit: So, apparently, Speed Boost Blaziken is now banned, if you play by Smogon rules:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102694


Whimsicott is the only member of your team that takes sandstorm damage.

Swapping Emp for Vappy is probably a good idea, especially if you use it to pass Wish around.
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
March 28 2011 05:28 GMT
#1517
On March 28 2011 10:21 Ferrose wrote:

I gave Zapdos the HP Ice to get rid of Gliscors. I absolutely hate Gliscor. It's my least favorite Pokemon to fight.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102694


I hate gliscors too. Especially ones with toxic orb, poison heal, protect and substitute.

OMFG that shit is evil. Even without annoying stall with poison/sandstorm its freakin annoying to deal with.
Jaedong :3
ScarletKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States691 Posts
March 28 2011 06:20 GMT
#1518
I'm thinking of making a Sunny Day team, any advice on what I have planned?


+ Show Spoiler +


Infernape @ Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
252 ATK / 252 SPE / 4 DEF
Hasty nature
- Close Combat
- Sunny Day
- Overheat
- Stealth Rock

Arcanine @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
252 ATK / 252 SPE / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Morning Sun
- Flare Blitz
- Extremespeed
- Thunder Fang

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Overgrow
4 HP / 252 SPE / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Solar Beam
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis

Leafeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Leaf Guard
252 DEF / 252 HP / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Yawn
- Leaf Blade
- Wish
- Synthesis

Ninetails @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
252 SpA / 36 HP / 220 SPE
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power

Houndoom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
4 SPE / 252 ATK / 252 SpA
- Overheat
- Dark Pulse
- Toxic
- Pursuit

Looks like I picked the wrong week the quit sniffing glue
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 28 2011 06:22 GMT
#1519
No chlorophyll?

... no Drought?
ScarletKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States691 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 06:30:39
March 28 2011 06:30 GMT
#1520
On March 28 2011 15:22 Kyuukyuu wrote:
No chlorophyll?

... no Drought?


Chlorophyll pokes are really only on ones that have slow base speed (minus Jumpluff), I was thinking of switching out Leafeon for Vileplume to abuse it but Leafeon is a better wall.

And Drought can only be used by Groudon, which is Uber.
Looks like I picked the wrong week the quit sniffing glue
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13138
StarCastTV_EN318
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings57
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8247
Jaedong 3881
EffOrt 2333
BeSt 942
actioN 915
Soma 535
Killer 527
Horang2 459
ZerO 382
Pusan 380
[ Show more ]
Zeus 191
Stork 190
Rush 120
JYJ 99
soO 71
HiyA 60
Barracks 59
Mong 42
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 30
Shinee 30
Sharp 26
Sexy 22
sorry 20
NaDa 20
Terrorterran 19
Sacsri 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3761
XaKoH 337
Counter-Strike
edward73
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1059
WinterStarcraft828
Other Games
gofns52211
singsing1354
olofmeister1259
ceh9557
byalli420
Livibee206
Pyrionflax169
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick538
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream408
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1965
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.