• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:22
CEST 00:22
KST 07:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8195 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 38

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 96 Next
adeezy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1428 Posts
March 11 2011 00:59 GMT
#741
that or you can just breed em, use an everstone to keep natures
I asked my friend how the ratio at a party was, he replied. "Let's just say for every guy there was two dudes."
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
March 11 2011 01:06 GMT
#742
how do you get your friend code?
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 11 2011 01:13 GMT
#743
On March 11 2011 10:06 Scaramanga wrote:
how do you get your friend code?


Just connect to Wi-Fi. You'll get it automatically.

Or, go to the Pokemon Center, and I think at the middle counter upstairs, the lady will offer you a chance to register your friend code.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
TALegion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1187 Posts
March 11 2011 01:14 GMT
#744
I'm interested in the nicknames that people have been giving their pokemon.
So far, the best names that I've thought of (though prolly not even that good...) are:
Trogdor - Reshiram
2pac - Scrafty
Rocket Man - Darmanitan
A person willing to die for a cause is a hero. A person willing to kill for a cause is a madman
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 11 2011 01:16 GMT
#745
WTF Major spoilers on the first post ):

I'm in the desert and I keep getting encounters, so annoying
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 11 2011 01:30 GMT
#746
On March 11 2011 10:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
WTF Major spoilers on the first post ):

I'm in the desert and I keep getting encounters, so annoying


Repels

@ TALegion: I think I'm one of the few people who don't nickname their Pokemon >.>
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Dark-Storm
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada334 Posts
March 11 2011 01:32 GMT
#747
Ughhh Grinding away to get each of my pokemon to at least lvl 50-55 before i take on the E4 for the first time

So far have
Haxorus lvl 52
Sawk lvl 46
Zebstrika lvl 41
Darmanitan lvl 46
Serperior lvl 47
Fessant lvl 43
I don't have Pet Peeves. I have Major psychotic Fucking Hatreds
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 11 2011 01:43 GMT
#748
On March 11 2011 10:14 TALegion wrote:
I'm interested in the nicknames that people have been giving their pokemon.
So far, the best names that I've thought of (though prolly not even that good...) are:
Trogdor - Reshiram
2pac - Scrafty
Rocket Man - Darmanitan


My Archen/Archeops is Lombardi; Archen has the exact same colour scheme as neutral colours Falco in smash bros lol
TALegion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1187 Posts
March 11 2011 01:52 GMT
#749
On March 11 2011 10:32 Dark-Storm wrote:
Ughhh Grinding away to get each of my pokemon to at least lvl 50-55 before i take on the E4 for the first time

So far have
Haxorus lvl 52
Sawk lvl 46
Zebstrika lvl 41
Darmanitan lvl 46
Serperior lvl 47
Fessant lvl 43

Though Zebstrika might need to be a little higher, you don't have to level anymore.
Your team is really attacker-heavy, so if they have diverse movepools, you can probably go in right now. They only have 3 pokemon each, and only 2 full restores.
Same goes for the final battle. Play smart, and you can win right now. I don't think I had anyone above 49 when I won.
A person willing to die for a cause is a hero. A person willing to kill for a cause is a madman
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
March 11 2011 01:55 GMT
#750
elite four only have 3 pokemon each? why they make it so easy this gen :[

im in between 4th and 5th gym leader and ive breezed through it so far, all the pokemon are like 6 lvls under mine. seems too easy
Brees on in
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
March 11 2011 01:59 GMT
#751
Watchog is the most annoying Pokemon in the game. Hypnosis spam at level 20 please.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2011 02:06 GMT
#752
On March 11 2011 10:55 Brees wrote:
elite four only have 3 pokemon each? why they make it so easy this gen :[

im in between 4th and 5th gym leader and ive breezed through it so far, all the pokemon are like 6 lvls under mine. seems too easy


The game is only like half finished when you beat E4 the first time.

In the end though Single Player is always going to be easy assuming you have a diverse movepool. That's just the way it is. Making everything very high leveled just means grinding stuff.

Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Dark-Storm
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada334 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 02:15:42
March 11 2011 02:09 GMT
#753
On March 11 2011 10:59 Blisse wrote:
Watchog is the most annoying Pokemon in the game. Hypnosis spam at level 20 please.

No most annoying thing in the World is a musharna spamming defense curl when even a super effective attack only does 10 damage



I cant wait to be able to trade with my Soul Silver I miss my

Tyranitar "godzilla"

IV breed
EV's 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Speed
Adamant

Dragon dance
Crunch
Stone edge
Earthquake

My power house in silver
I don't have Pet Peeves. I have Major psychotic Fucking Hatreds
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2011 02:12 GMT
#754
Ugh this generation has really BAD electrics. I always catch an early electric that has thunder wave and typically they arent TOO awful so they are usable for awhile but man...Blitzle...you suck. Paralyze is too good for catching to forgo it though.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 11 2011 02:16 GMT
#755
On March 11 2011 11:09 Dark-Storm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 10:59 Blisse wrote:
Watchog is the most annoying Pokemon in the game. Hypnosis spam at level 20 please.

No most annoying thing in the World is a musharna spamming defense curl when even a super effective attack only does 10 damage


Not only that, but Munna gets Moonlight at 17 and Hypnosis at 19 -_-

I usually resort to Leech Seeding it >.>
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Legat0
Profile Joined October 2010
United States318 Posts
March 11 2011 02:18 GMT
#756
I've always been a casual player but as of late I've been more interested in getting into the competitive side of things. Anyone interesting in helping me learn how to build teams, etc? Or is there some good guides online? Thanks
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
March 11 2011 02:19 GMT
#757
On March 11 2011 11:18 Legat0 wrote:
I've always been a casual player but as of late I've been more interested in getting into the competitive side of things. Anyone interesting in helping me learn how to build teams, etc? Or is there some good guides online? Thanks


Go to Smogon. I'm considering making a really large post about the ins and outs of the whole competitive scene and I will if there is enough interest
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 11 2011 02:22 GMT
#758
On March 11 2011 11:18 Legat0 wrote:
I've always been a casual player but as of late I've been more interested in getting into the competitive side of things. Anyone interesting in helping me learn how to build teams, etc? Or is there some good guides online? Thanks


Smogon is the BEST competitive battling community on the internet. Idk what the people are like, but it has pretty much all the data you need. Guides for most things, item lists, tier lists, detailed analyses on every Pokemon, etc.. There's not too much on gen V though since it's pretty new.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
MalakhWing
Profile Joined November 2010
United States16 Posts
March 11 2011 02:32 GMT
#759
On March 11 2011 10:43 Kyuukyuu wrote:
My Archen/Archeops is Lombardi; Archen has the exact same colour scheme as neutral colours Falco in smash bros lol


That's pretty good, and as a starfox fan I salute you.

Currently I am facing the elite 4 with essentially the same team as the dark leader. I always pick one type to beat the game, because being a bird catcher in heart gold was that much fun. I was worried that I was the only one that though this game was too easy though, and I had attributed it to the reusable tms initially along with the free access to the lucky egg. I pray that there are female dream world eevees and torchics released so I can make a competitive baton pass team.
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
March 11 2011 02:50 GMT
#760
Has anyone noticed that there are only 8 boxes in the PC Pokemon Storage? In Pearl there were like 20 and it was perfect..
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft211
Nina 96
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 139
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift3782
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5638
Other Games
summit1g6928
FrodaN2777
mouzStarbuck395
JimRising 294
KnowMe245
ToD188
ArmadaUGS144
Mew2King41
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 66
• musti20045 35
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 38m
INu's Battles
13h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.