• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:02
CEST 15:02
KST 22:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9513 users

Torchlight II - Page 69

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 95 Next
TeamLiquid Steam Group for Torchlight 2
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
September 27 2012 07:02 GMT
#1361
On September 27 2012 09:18 LaNague wrote:
did anyone have problems with being out of sync in coop games?

when i played with my brother, we were like 10 sconds apart at times and basically killed mobs only one of us could see.
I have quite low upload with 30kb/s, but it NEVER was an issue in games before, i can play games with 100 players around me, normally.


Ya same here. That plus the absurd loading times in MP(when both load to an area simultaneously) makes it.... annoying. The sync thing wouldn't be so bad actually if it weren't for the 100-0 instagibs.
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
September 27 2012 07:18 GMT
#1362
So broke. Spending all my money gambling and enchanting haha. I love it. Makes farming gold worth it for once.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Kenthros
Profile Joined August 2012
United States95 Posts
September 27 2012 07:56 GMT
#1363
yea just spent all my gold on stat enchants after i came acrossed a vendor in a cave.
Peace is a lie; there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Belha
Profile Joined December 2010
Italy2850 Posts
September 27 2012 08:57 GMT
#1364
On September 27 2012 04:56 Zoler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 04:35 Belha wrote:
Playing embermage, act 3, lvl 44, elite.

I have to say, Frostmage seems so powerful. Maybe less raw power than firemage, but have a shitload of survival tools.

Aoe slow/stun/high % freeze. Teleport+Ice prision save my ass all day long.



All the survival tools are available to fire mages, who will have way more damage as well.

I got 1 point in teleport, why would you need to specc frost to have that? -.-


With ice you can slow and stun enemies with ease (aoe and with high%).

Also, the "spam spell" freeze wave is "warhound": +60%freeze,slow as well, attacks to every freaking direction, pass through enemies and zero cooldown.
Chicken gank op
Biane
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia645 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-27 09:55:16
September 27 2012 09:52 GMT
#1365
On September 27 2012 07:46 pallad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 07:34 Novalisk wrote:
On September 27 2012 07:27 wwiv wrote:
really impressed by the loot in this game, even the rare items can be pretty "unique"
[image loading]


Probably a bug, that item should definitely be unique.


No really , you can get very good rare items from alchemist lab and drops.


[image loading]

I cant remember where I got that from. I'm only lvl 39 atm but I still havent found a better helm to replace that. I found another guy with a very similar helm (http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=64662734&f=207&p=) but mine has lower needed requirement stats (and i havent enchanted mine yet) so i guess mines slightly better lol.

edit: broken link
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-27 10:37:42
September 27 2012 10:19 GMT
#1366
You get that helm by beating General Grell ( the first boss iirc).

edit: OMG I dropped a legendary bow !

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
September 27 2012 10:36 GMT
#1367
On September 27 2012 18:52 Biane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 07:46 pallad wrote:
On September 27 2012 07:34 Novalisk wrote:
On September 27 2012 07:27 wwiv wrote:
really impressed by the loot in this game, even the rare items can be pretty "unique"
[image loading]


Probably a bug, that item should definitely be unique.


No really , you can get very good rare items from alchemist lab and drops.


[image loading]

I cant remember where I got that from. I'm only lvl 39 atm but I still havent found a better helm to replace that. I found another guy with a very similar helm (http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=64662734&f=207&p=) but mine has lower needed requirement stats (and i havent enchanted mine yet) so i guess mines slightly better lol.

edit: broken link


That's a set item. Set items can be blue or orange(more commonly blue).

I'm talking about Unique items and how they should only be orange, not blue.
/commercial
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-27 10:47:06
September 27 2012 10:45 GMT
#1368
This game...I play an embermage, put 1 point in the first fire spell, the pillars, the infernal boom spell, the stationary lightning stuff, the ice prison and the riocheting lightning bolts. Very situational but good spells. I tended to use all of my buttons on my action bar, I even needed to bind some to various keys.

Then I read somewhere about the most OP build ever, and guess what it is? 1 point in Prismatic bolt. Yep, you heard it, that's it. I totally forgot that spell, because it was mana consuming during the earlier levels. After I read that "guide", I put 1 point into it and guess what? I steamrolled Act3 in like 2 hours which is 12-13 levels, without having any trouble. I cleaned my action bar and only left the teleport and the Prismatic bolt in it, with Elemental Overload, which was good for killing bosses.

The game is good and exciting, but the skill system is kinda meh..dunno if I want to continue with the maps. Any experiences with them? Is it worth it? The drops are good?
ggaemo fan
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
September 27 2012 11:07 GMT
#1369
What difficulty?
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
September 27 2012 11:39 GMT
#1370
On September 27 2012 20:07 nam nam wrote:
What difficulty?

Yeah I'm curious. I've found that in Normal, and Veteran to a lesser extent, you can get away with almost any build and still faceroll. Even if your stat allocation isn't very good, or you spam a lvl1 skill, you'll do fine.

On Elite (esp. HC, if you don't like restarting), correct skilling and stating is extremely important, and the theory crafting involved is pretty deep and fun, IMO. I've had to restart 2 Bezerkers because of simply being unable to survive areas without overleveling them, or spamming pots forever.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
September 27 2012 11:55 GMT
#1371
2 berzerkers is low. I've lost 5 magelanders already >.>
boomer hands
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
September 27 2012 12:19 GMT
#1372
On September 27 2012 20:07 nam nam wrote:
What difficulty?


If that was a question for me, then Veteran.
ggaemo fan
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
September 27 2012 12:27 GMT
#1373
On September 27 2012 20:55 seRapH wrote:
2 berzerkers is low. I've lost 5 magelanders already >.>

My main is a SC Engineer; if I invested more time in my Zerker, I'm sure I'd be dying more :p
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
September 27 2012 12:50 GMT
#1374
do all stats on a weapon affect spell damage?
as a mage I'm always wondering if I should upgrade to a wand with more +fire/ice/electric dmg, or a wand with more base weapon damage, and I can't seem to really test the effect of weapons since spelldamage numbers on icons dont change dynamically when you change gear
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-27 13:37:45
September 27 2012 13:08 GMT
#1375
Did somebody mention is there any good drops?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]

I enjoy the 'endgame' very much :D

The huge point of playing a diablo-like game is to feel your OPness! And then there is always an epic boss in the end will kill you many times before you killed him xD

Somehow i got myself a respec potion may be i'll do a respec soon^^ (got it from some randomer dude in game, he said it is from a mod and ofc it is 'legit' said by dev).
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
September 27 2012 13:24 GMT
#1376
On September 27 2012 21:50 Bloodash wrote:
do all stats on a weapon affect spell damage?
as a mage I'm always wondering if I should upgrade to a wand with more +fire/ice/electric dmg, or a wand with more base weapon damage, and I can't seem to really test the effect of weapons since spelldamage numbers on icons dont change dynamically when you change gear


As a mage you will probably have Focus instead of Strength. Focus only increases magical weapon damage, so ideally you want weapons with magical damage instead of physical damage.
/commercial
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
September 27 2012 13:28 GMT
#1377
On September 27 2012 22:08 BurningSera wrote:
Did somebody mention is there any good drops?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]

I enjoy the 'endgame' very much :D

The huge point of playing a diablo-like game is to feel your OPness! And then there is always an epic boss in the end will kill you many times before you killed him xD

Somehow i got myself a respect potion may be i'll do a respec soon^^ (got it from some randomer dude in game, he said it is from a mod and ofc it is 'legit' said by dev).


Have you been going pure NG+, or doing some mapworks in there as well?
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-27 13:30:01
September 27 2012 13:29 GMT
#1378
How should I build my Tankgineer? im currently mid teens and planning a defensive build that focus' on onehanded weapons with shield mixing in engi summon spells (healbot, gunbot, that golem thing) with mostly aegis skills like forcefield overload and dynamo. Are there any "one-point wonder" skills that I should definitely pick up? Which aegis skills are actually worth putting points in? im really afraid of dumping points into something that will be useless later.

Does this sound like a build that would be useful/useless? What stats should I pump with this build?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-27 13:33:45
September 27 2012 13:33 GMT
#1379
On September 27 2012 22:29 PassiveAce wrote:
How should I build my Tankgineer? im currently mid teens and planning a defensive build that focus' on onehanded weapons with shield mixing in engi summon spells (healbot, gunbot, that golem thing) with mostly aegis skills like forcefield overload and dynamo. Are there any "one-point wonder" skills that I should definitely pick up? Which aegis skills are actually worth putting points in? im really afraid of dumping points into something that will be useless later.

Does this sound like a build that would be useful/useless? What stats should I pump with this build?

Shield bash is amazing. With a strong shield it does a lot of damage, has stun chance, and lowers attack speed at a really nice mana efficiency. I'd probably make sure to get rid of flame hammer, since you're going to want your charges for other skills.

Stats you'll want plenty of vitality, obviously, and strength at a close second. Around a 2:2:1 ratio should be fine.
boomer hands
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
September 27 2012 13:37 GMT
#1380
On September 27 2012 22:28 rebuffering wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 22:08 BurningSera wrote:
Did somebody mention is there any good drops?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]

I enjoy the 'endgame' very much :D

The huge point of playing a diablo-like game is to feel your OPness! And then there is always an epic boss in the end will kill you many times before you killed him xD

Somehow i got myself a respec potion may be i'll do a respec soon^^ (got it from some randomer dude in game, he said it is from a mod and ofc it is 'legit' said by dev).


Have you been going pure NG+, or doing some mapworks in there as well?


Not yet, just mapworks here and there now. Waiting a mate to get into NG+ first.

also, *respec potion typo >_>
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1061
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings225
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
CosmosSc2 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48692
Shuttle 11629
FanTaSy 1541
Hyuk 961
Horang2 464
BeSt 442
EffOrt 242
Stork 223
Last 184
Zeus 147
[ Show more ]
Soma 124
Pusan 121
Mind 110
hero 90
ggaemo 73
Hyun 72
Killer 69
Sea.KH 60
Hm[arnc] 52
sorry 49
Snow 49
PianO 43
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 29
Aegong 25
zelot 20
JYJ 18
Sexy 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 9
Icarus 3
Dota 2
qojqva1281
Dendi1146
XcaliburYe333
Gorgc70
Counter-Strike
fl0m3019
x6flipin748
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu546
Khaldor166
Other Games
gofns41105
B2W.Neo1089
byalli822
Beastyqt283
Hui .165
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS112
Mew2King58
Mlord17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1896
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 58m
Replay Cast
9h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.