• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:30
CEST 19:30
KST 02:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8644 users

Torchlight II - Page 65

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 95 Next
TeamLiquid Steam Group for Torchlight 2
.Wraath
Profile Joined May 2012
United States262 Posts
September 26 2012 04:57 GMT
#1281
Me and a roommate are going to buy this game. Going to go coop between the two of us.

Which class is the funnest? Hes going to play mage.

Also any tips/tricks for me? Havent played this style of game before.
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
September 26 2012 06:11 GMT
#1282
Embermage is a blast, Engineer as well. The others I haven't tried yet.

Stere clear of Spider Mines, though. I'm at level 15 and they hit for a pathetic 1 Damage each.
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
September 26 2012 06:23 GMT
#1283
I'm playing the demo right now and I can't seem to figure out where I can reload the open zones.

For example the first big area doesn't let me refreash it, with new mobs. Or is that intentional.
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
September 26 2012 06:31 GMT
#1284
if the demo let's you play online, you can start a new game via multiplayer and it gives you the option to reroll world
CaM27
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium392 Posts
September 26 2012 06:46 GMT
#1285
On September 26 2012 15:11 kafkaesque wrote:
Embermage is a blast, Engineer as well. The others I haven't tried yet.

Stere clear of Spider Mines, though. I'm at level 15 and they hit for a pathetic 1 Damage each.


Don't listen to that guy spider mines are awesome =)
chennis
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan227 Posts
September 26 2012 07:19 GMT
#1286
On September 26 2012 15:46 CaM27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 15:11 kafkaesque wrote:
Embermage is a blast, Engineer as well. The others I haven't tried yet.

Stere clear of Spider Mines, though. I'm at level 15 and they hit for a pathetic 1 Damage each.


Don't listen to that guy spider mines are awesome =)


I can confirm that spidermines are awesome.
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
September 26 2012 08:01 GMT
#1287
Are tank specs fun in this game? Can you be viable going sword and board with melee classes?
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
September 26 2012 08:26 GMT
#1288
On September 26 2012 17:01 Serpico wrote:
Are tank specs fun in this game? Can you be viable going sword and board with melee classes?


Definitely, all you need is a good 1-hander and you're set.
/commercial
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 08:52:34
September 26 2012 08:48 GMT
#1289
sick, just found a socket enchanter. all my shit is triple enchanted with attributes and 2os now lol. too bad only a few of them are level 84+ though. T_T i wanna use my damn giant gems
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 09:01:28
September 26 2012 08:57 GMT
#1290
So, after I'll finish my first playthrough as Berserker I would like to create a monk-like character . I was thinking about an Embermage using polearms with weapon expertise, heal self, haste and the Ice skill tree. The attribute points would be something like 1 str, 2 focus, 2 vit for each level. What do you guys think ?
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
September 26 2012 09:13 GMT
#1291
Hm. After about 25 levels with my berserker I can't shake the feeling that he's just... boring.

Thinking about rolling cannoneer. (It helps that I've found a shitload of engineer unique items)

Anyone have experience with cannoneer?
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
September 26 2012 09:22 GMT
#1292
I'm an Eng Cannoneer and I enjoy it a lot. I play on veterans, and I'm currently lv 72. Skills I always max: Healbot, Spider Mines, Gunbot, Sledgebot, Immobilization Copter & Heavy Lifting. I have 1 pt into Coup de Grace and Charge Domination, and my main attack is Blast Cannon which has 1 pt in it (I fucked up my spec a little bit early game so Blast Cannon would have more but I have like 15 skill points into other random shit I don't use, like Flame Hammer).

I rarely die when I'm playing, usually doing Maps. Some bosses who can be a pain in the ass are easily killed by running around in circles and using spider mines (making sure to summon sledge/gunbot when they're up). I use a 3str/2vit per lvl stat allocation.

Very fun class, I feel it's one of the best for fast killing & survivability, I have 6.6k HP. I tried the zerker at first as well and didn't enjoy it. Played every class to ~15 and fell in love with my Eng.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 09:37:30
September 26 2012 09:35 GMT
#1293
On September 26 2012 18:13 MrBitter wrote:
Hm. After about 25 levels with my berserker I can't shake the feeling that he's just... boring.

Thinking about rolling cannoneer. (It helps that I've found a shitload of engineer unique items)

Anyone have experience with cannoneer?


Make sure to get Savage Rush on your Berserker to sprint around like a mofo.
/commercial
musai
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada552 Posts
September 26 2012 12:10 GMT
#1294
Didn't know NG++ can't play with NG+ people... well that's gay I'm way too far ahead of my friends >.<
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
September 26 2012 12:33 GMT
#1295
On September 26 2012 18:22 Silidons wrote:
I'm an Eng Cannoneer and I enjoy it a lot. I play on veterans, and I'm currently lv 72. Skills I always max: Healbot, Spider Mines, Gunbot, Sledgebot, Immobilization Copter & Heavy Lifting. I have 1 pt into Coup de Grace and Charge Domination, and my main attack is Blast Cannon which has 1 pt in it (I fucked up my spec a little bit early game so Blast Cannon would have more but I have like 15 skill points into other random shit I don't use, like Flame Hammer).

I rarely die when I'm playing, usually doing Maps. Some bosses who can be a pain in the ass are easily killed by running around in circles and using spider mines (making sure to summon sledge/gunbot when they're up). I use a 3str/2vit per lvl stat allocation.

Very fun class, I feel it's one of the best for fast killing & survivability, I have 6.6k HP. I tried the zerker at first as well and didn't enjoy it. Played every class to ~15 and fell in love with my Eng.

Question for you: does heavy lifting's "% to stun" apply to using blast cannon? Also, do on hit effects like lifesteal of -armor apply to using blast cannon? I've tried doing some tests but I'm not 100% sure; I feel like those effects don't apply to blast cannon. I'm not sure if it's optimal for me to always be using blast cannon (higher dps), or use my normal attack for procs.

Also, what do you spend your charge on? I can't find anything worth spending it on, except for making my forcefields slightly more strong. It also doesn't help that blast cannon doesn't increase charge meter
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
pallad
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland1958 Posts
September 26 2012 12:37 GMT
#1296
On September 26 2012 18:13 MrBitter wrote:
Hm. After about 25 levels with my berserker I can't shake the feeling that he's just... boring.

Thinking about rolling cannoneer. (It helps that I've found a shitload of engineer unique items)

Anyone have experience with cannoneer?


Cannon engi is more boring then berserker , one skill + absorb shield and thats it. And its really easy to play .
SC 2 -LingsLover- EU -- Jaedong , NesTea , Nerchio , DRG , Moon , Oz , Tarson , Scarlett -- Dota 2 Pallad EU- NaVi - LGD
Alpino
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil4390 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 13:17:02
September 26 2012 13:15 GMT
#1297
On September 26 2012 18:13 MrBitter wrote:
Hm. After about 25 levels with my berserker I can't shake the feeling that he's just... boring.

Thinking about rolling cannoneer. (It helps that I've found a shitload of engineer unique items)

Anyone have experience with cannoneer?

After experiencing how really berserk-y the berserker is I can't even think about playing other classes. Tried Embermage and Outlander and simply did not had the same fun. But yeah my berserker just started getting really cool at level 20+. I get frenzy mastery, shred armor(wow so fucking good), rampage, that skill that each critical hit heals you for a set amount of life(awesome with aspd and spammy aoe), that skill that gives you extra execute chance, wolfstrike and battle rage(I'm at level 31). The build only works with high attack speed and dual wielding so yeah..it's kind of "I'm a god while frenzied and run and recharge." I prioritize items with +Crit Dmg, +Execute, +Charge Rate, +Attack Speed and Reduce Armor Per Hit(fast weapons really like this) .

I'm playing mostly veteran, but while needing to spend a lot of potions I had no trouble in Elite mode when playing right.
20/11/2015 - never forget EE's Ember
EAGER-beaver
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada2799 Posts
September 26 2012 13:23 GMT
#1298
Yay, beat it last night!!! Did it normal mode with a 2 hander melee engineer. I got to lvl 35 with a berserker on veteran but I was just getting my ass kicked too hard so I rerolled and finished the game with the engineer. The final boss fight was flippin' sweet. Now I'm going to try to play through the game again with a shield tanky engineer on elite. Anyone have some tips for good offensive skills? The first shield bashing one you get at level 1 looks really good but its aoe is surprisingly small.
Simon and Garfunkel rock my face off
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
September 26 2012 13:24 GMT
#1299
I'm doing meleemage myself, really fun. I kinda feel like paper sometimes but that's what blink and multiple stuns are for. Not sure if entirely intended but they must have put the magma mace skill in there for a reason, right?

Fantastic game!
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 15:16:42
September 26 2012 14:16 GMT
#1300
Man the 'endgame' is insanely fun, played some 6players game earlier, the screen literally exploded and the best part is that AWESOME loots are rewarded after beating some epic boss haha
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM764
TaKeTV 281
IndyStarCraft 162
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2348
RotterdaM 705
ByuN 350
IndyStarCraft 162
MaxPax 128
BRAT_OK 81
UpATreeSC 49
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3463
Shuttle 833
Mini 465
EffOrt 389
Rush 180
Dewaltoss 138
Mind 108
Shinee 98
910 75
Zeus 69
[ Show more ]
Mong 66
hero 57
HiyA 49
sorry 26
Bale 23
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 18
Sexy 13
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5624
qojqva3050
Counter-Strike
fl0m5406
pashabiceps753
Fnx 697
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2010
Other Games
singsing2148
Beastyqt657
ceh9622
Hui .200
XaKoH 129
mouzStarbuck122
Trikslyr78
QueenE66
C9.Mang038
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 69
• StrangeGG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie360
• Shiphtur325
• WagamamaTV120
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.