• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9136 users

Torchlight II - Page 66

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 95 Next
TeamLiquid Steam Group for Torchlight 2
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
September 26 2012 15:29 GMT
#1301
So when I try to start the game it says steam cloud isn't synced and when I start the game I'm like 4 levels lower.... :/

WTF
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Swish 41
Profile Joined September 2012
Germany154 Posts
September 26 2012 15:34 GMT
#1302
Thats why I always disable Cloud-Saving in Steam... I lost like 20hrs of Skyrim due to Cloudsaving..
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
September 26 2012 15:36 GMT
#1303
Can this be fixed somehow? Or I'm probably quitting the game :/
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Zhiroo
Profile Joined February 2011
Kosovo2724 Posts
September 26 2012 15:37 GMT
#1304
How would you allocate stat points in a Glaive Outlander?
LoL EuW: Zhiroo - By starting this squabble you've proven nothing but how vast your stupidity is.
MrKn4rz
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2153 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 15:46:58
September 26 2012 15:46 GMT
#1305
If I am not mistaken Glaive is influenced by Focus since it does elemental dmg. Str influences all skills that depend on your weapon dps. So I would choose Dex+Focus and maybe some points in Vitality depending on the difficulty you are in.
"We don't take kindly to folks who don't take kindly around here..."
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
September 26 2012 16:00 GMT
#1306
Yup focus is for glaive, glaive is poison damage, But then i have 200 in str/dex and around 110focus my glaive crits like 2k-5k depends on which level of the mobs are.
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
September 26 2012 16:12 GMT
#1307
On September 26 2012 21:33 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 18:22 Silidons wrote:
I'm an Eng Cannoneer and I enjoy it a lot. I play on veterans, and I'm currently lv 72. Skills I always max: Healbot, Spider Mines, Gunbot, Sledgebot, Immobilization Copter & Heavy Lifting. I have 1 pt into Coup de Grace and Charge Domination, and my main attack is Blast Cannon which has 1 pt in it (I fucked up my spec a little bit early game so Blast Cannon would have more but I have like 15 skill points into other random shit I don't use, like Flame Hammer).

I rarely die when I'm playing, usually doing Maps. Some bosses who can be a pain in the ass are easily killed by running around in circles and using spider mines (making sure to summon sledge/gunbot when they're up). I use a 3str/2vit per lvl stat allocation.

Very fun class, I feel it's one of the best for fast killing & survivability, I have 6.6k HP. I tried the zerker at first as well and didn't enjoy it. Played every class to ~15 and fell in love with my Eng.

Question for you: does heavy lifting's "% to stun" apply to using blast cannon? Also, do on hit effects like lifesteal of -armor apply to using blast cannon? I've tried doing some tests but I'm not 100% sure; I feel like those effects don't apply to blast cannon. I'm not sure if it's optimal for me to always be using blast cannon (higher dps), or use my normal attack for procs.

Also, what do you spend your charge on? I can't find anything worth spending it on, except for making my forcefields slightly more strong. It also doesn't help that blast cannon doesn't increase charge meter

Yes I believe it does, although all cannons have 35% chance to stun on them as well. I know mana & life on hit apply because I had a 9 mana/hit gem in my gun and my blast cannon costs 9 mana, and when I would use it I could use it infinitely as I would lose no mana.

As for charge, I usually just spend it on ForceField. There isn't anything that I can use it on that would even increase how fast I kill mobs though.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
September 26 2012 16:15 GMT
#1308
On September 27 2012 00:36 Zoler wrote:
Can this be fixed somehow? Or I'm probably quitting the game :/

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=35175

I had the sync problem and I chose the upload local files option and I had no problem. You have to make sure when you close steam you don't force close it and let it update the cloud if you have it enabled.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 16:24:07
September 26 2012 16:21 GMT
#1309
On September 27 2012 01:15 Silidons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 00:36 Zoler wrote:
Can this be fixed somehow? Or I'm probably quitting the game :/

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=35175

I had the sync problem and I chose the upload local files option and I had no problem. You have to make sure when you close steam you don't force close it and let it update the cloud if you have it enabled.


I did what that post said and I got 2 more levels, but still like 3levels behind... :/

Started it and that's what I thought I don't have my epic neck I found with +50% fire damage, I'm done with this game
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Battleaxe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States843 Posts
September 26 2012 16:26 GMT
#1310
This game is bullshit on elite. That is all
Without a community, we're all just a bunch of geeks.
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
September 26 2012 16:26 GMT
#1311
On September 27 2012 01:21 Zoler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 01:15 Silidons wrote:
On September 27 2012 00:36 Zoler wrote:
Can this be fixed somehow? Or I'm probably quitting the game :/

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=35175

I had the sync problem and I chose the upload local files option and I had no problem. You have to make sure when you close steam you don't force close it and let it update the cloud if you have it enabled.


I did what that post said and I got 2 more levels, but still like 3levels behind... :/

Started it and that's what I thought I don't have my epic neck I found with +50% fire damage, I'm done with this game

Well if less than 1 hour of play makes you quit, I guess I'm sorry. Don't forceclose steam.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
RonNation
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States385 Posts
September 26 2012 16:27 GMT
#1312
Zoler you are being pretty over dramatic for a 3 level step back.
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
September 26 2012 16:29 GMT
#1313
On September 27 2012 01:27 RonNation wrote:
Zoler you are being pretty over dramatic for a 3 level step back.


It's not the levels it's the item I got, by far the best item I've seen in this game so far :/
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Zhou
Profile Joined February 2009
United States832 Posts
September 26 2012 16:30 GMT
#1314
On September 27 2012 01:26 Battleaxe wrote:
This game is bullshit on elite. That is all


Is it as BS as Diablo III on its hardest mode? :o
pallad
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland1958 Posts
September 26 2012 16:33 GMT
#1315
On September 27 2012 01:26 Battleaxe wrote:
This game is bullshit on elite. That is all


... bulshit = easy or hard ? Your post looks like bullshit , maby write something more.. ? , why you think that etc ..
SC 2 -LingsLover- EU -- Jaedong , NesTea , Nerchio , DRG , Moon , Oz , Tarson , Scarlett -- Dota 2 Pallad EU- NaVi - LGD
Kupon3ss
Profile Joined May 2008
時の回廊10066 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 16:34:55
September 26 2012 16:34 GMT
#1316
On September 27 2012 00:37 Zhiroo wrote:
How would you allocate stat points in a Glaive Outlander?


5 focus, glaives crit for 10k at lv 45
When in doubt, just believe in yourself and press buttons
Leth0
Profile Joined February 2012
856 Posts
September 26 2012 16:36 GMT
#1317
On September 27 2012 01:30 Zhou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 01:26 Battleaxe wrote:
This game is bullshit on elite. That is all


Is it as BS as Diablo III on its hardest mode? :o


No, torchlights difficulty is legitimate. You go into a new area and you may get smashed but then you start to adapt to the enemy types, their attacks, which ones are the high priority targets. Then you get a few levels, skills , stats, maybe a new piece of armor or two and that area's difficulty seems to curb down.
+ Show Spoiler +

Except for that quest in Act III where you have to kill a bunch of champion wizards or w/e and all their shitloads of minions in an area where there is a bunch of fire geysers exploding that can 1-2 shot you. THAT place is bullshit lol =P


This is from my experience as a Fire mage (Zuko) on elite. Just got finished with my first playthrough the other day and working on NG + at lvl 60.
Battleaxe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States843 Posts
September 26 2012 16:37 GMT
#1318
On September 27 2012 01:30 Zhou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 01:26 Battleaxe wrote:
This game is bullshit on elite. That is all


Is it as BS as Diablo III on its hardest mode? :o


Not sure. Enemies summoning smaller enemies faster then I can kill them is not something I'm fond of, especially when not killing said summoned creatures just stacks more summoned creatures! To answer your question though, I never punched my wall playing D3, almost just put a hole in mine due to how frustrated I just was. I'm still going to keep playing though

I'm most likely raging because I was playing an outlander and I've never been too good with ranged classes, but I was also having trouble moving. Just gonna roll a different class and see how it works out. Maybe playing solo is a problem too, but I don't know how monster hp/dmg is affected by multiple people in game so I can't really speak to that.
Without a community, we're all just a bunch of geeks.
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
September 26 2012 16:54 GMT
#1319
Just finished the game at level 47 in Veteran. Starting out with Elite untill the Luminous Arena in ACT 2. I don't see how you can get thru ACT 2 Elite w/o some intensive farming on Normal mode. So I just decide to let it go since I want to finish the game.
Gonna try to play NG+ in Elite, since there is no rush to see the end, I can farm properly :D.

This game beat D3 in every boss fight from the first one to the final boss. Runic is just so awesome.
Terran
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
September 26 2012 17:07 GMT
#1320
On September 27 2012 01:29 Zoler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 01:27 RonNation wrote:
Zoler you are being pretty over dramatic for a 3 level step back.


It's not the levels it's the item I got, by far the best item I've seen in this game so far :/

lol, just disable steam cloud. Any item you find at the beginning will become trash later. So unless you are find a lv100 item, you have nothing to be mad about.
Its frustrate when you lost some lvs and items because of steam, but if anything don't blame the game. It has nothing to do with it, its more like Steam has failed you.
Terran
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O155
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1074
ZZZero.O 155
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift5296
JimRising 693
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5573
Other Games
summit1g8793
FrodaN2999
KnowMe206
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1017
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6m
CranKy Ducklings1
Afreeca Starleague
11h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 6m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.