• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:11
CEST 06:11
KST 13:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8709 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 79

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 790 Next
NHL Fever
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada104 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 01:44:21
November 05 2012 01:43 GMT
#1561
I wonder if girls take this for inspiration or if it only counts when a genetically female player wins. Imagine if the interest was equal for girls.....might double the player pool and potential talent.

Wow Hero that is quite sweet. Must be all that Korean practice paying off. Is he/she living in a team house or just lone ranger?
Selendis
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia509 Posts
November 05 2012 01:51 GMT
#1562
On November 05 2012 10:43 NHL Fever wrote:
I wonder if girls take this for inspiration or if it only counts when a genetically female player wins.


I take it as inspiration. Genetics don't count for much really. Hormones dictate gene expression anyway (regardless of what chromosomes you do or do not have) and transgirl brains are the same as female brains (hence why they transitions etc).


Probes are sooo OP
Flamelta
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada18 Posts
November 06 2012 03:09 GMT
#1563
I wish they showed more of her games on stage. Need to see more of Scarlett on screen!
tReaper
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia90 Posts
November 07 2012 06:02 GMT
#1564
So what is up next for our Queen?
Treat others the way you would like to be treated yourself. ^_^
SoulReaver306
Profile Joined April 2012
Australia210 Posts
November 07 2012 06:07 GMT
#1565
On November 07 2012 15:02 tReaper wrote:
So what is up next for our Queen?


WCS World Finals? Anyone know if there is something before that?
Chytilova
Profile Joined December 2011
United States790 Posts
November 07 2012 20:57 GMT
#1566
On November 07 2012 15:07 SoulReaver306 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 15:02 tReaper wrote:
So what is up next for our Queen?


WCS World Finals? Anyone know if there is something before that?


I would guess the Ritmix RSL II finals against either Vortix or Leenock is sometime early next week.

She is guaranteed 2000 already and if she wins she gets 3000! :D
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
November 07 2012 21:48 GMT
#1567
On November 07 2012 15:07 SoulReaver306 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 15:02 tReaper wrote:
So what is up next for our Queen?


WCS World Finals? Anyone know if there is something before that?

EG MCSL Acer vs EG seems to be this Tuesday the 13th at 6pm PST. Will it finally happen, Scarlett vs Stephano?? :O
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 07 2012 21:50 GMT
#1568
On November 08 2012 06:48 AlgeriaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 15:07 SoulReaver306 wrote:
On November 07 2012 15:02 tReaper wrote:
So what is up next for our Queen?


WCS World Finals? Anyone know if there is something before that?

EG MCSL Acer vs EG seems to be this Tuesday the 13th at 6pm PST. Will it finally happen, Scarlett vs Stephano?? :O


ooooooooh, hype.

But based on the EG top four (Puma, JYP, Stephano and HuK/ThorZain/IdrA) her match should be sick no matter what.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
November 07 2012 21:55 GMT
#1569
On November 08 2012 06:50 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2012 06:48 AlgeriaT wrote:
On November 07 2012 15:07 SoulReaver306 wrote:
On November 07 2012 15:02 tReaper wrote:
So what is up next for our Queen?


WCS World Finals? Anyone know if there is something before that?

EG MCSL Acer vs EG seems to be this Tuesday the 13th at 6pm PST. Will it finally happen, Scarlett vs Stephano?? :O


ooooooooh, hype.

But based on the EG top four (Puma, JYP, Stephano and HuK/ThorZain/IdrA) her match should be sick no matter what.


Acer being a complete zerg line-up, we should definitely see Puma, JYP, Stephano and Thorzain play.
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 21:57:48
November 07 2012 21:57 GMT
#1570
Is Stephano unbanned already?

*edit* Also, inb4 Stephano says something inappropriate to/about Scarlett and gets himself re-banned.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 07 2012 21:57 GMT
#1571
On November 08 2012 06:57 ASoo wrote:
Is Stephano unbanned already?


I think so.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 22:59:27
November 07 2012 22:58 GMT
#1572
On November 08 2012 06:57 ASoo wrote:
Is Stephano unbanned already?

*edit* Also, inb4 Stephano says something inappropriate to/about Scarlett and gets himself re-banned.


The ban was only for October. He played at ESWC last weekend, getting 3rd place.
nettleberry
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States201 Posts
November 07 2012 23:55 GMT
#1573
On November 08 2012 06:57 ASoo wrote:
Is Stephano unbanned already?

*edit* Also, inb4 Stephano says something inappropriate to/about Scarlett and gets himself re-banned.

I like that he's a fun-loving guy, but he goes too far sometimes. Hopefully he learned his lesson. And yeah, I'd love to see what a Stephano v Scarlett match would look like.
"Right?"
openbox1
Profile Joined March 2011
1393 Posts
November 08 2012 00:06 GMT
#1574
Scarlett looked in so much control in her match with Bomber. Are there vods or replays of her other matches that were not aired?
NHL Fever
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada104 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-08 04:52:51
November 08 2012 04:50 GMT
#1575
On November 05 2012 10:51 Selendis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 10:43 NHL Fever wrote:
I wonder if girls take this for inspiration or if it only counts when a genetically female player wins.


I take it as inspiration. Genetics don't count for much really. Hormones dictate gene expression anyway (regardless of what chromosomes you do or do not have) and transgirl brains are the same as female brains (hence why they transitions etc).




I wonder if this is widely felt in the female gaming circles. I'm assuming you're female and that's why you're saying it inspires you.

As a physician, I do need to correct your statement, hormones do not dictate gene expression. Many, many different processes dictate gene expression and it is ultimately driven by the DNA. DNA is responsible for transcription of all the proteins and enzymes in your body, of which hormones are included. You can slightly alter this is some ways with exogenous hormones, but to say hormones dictate gene expression, is completely false. It's possible to alter a feedback mechanism that subdues or enhances the transcription of some proteins, but this can only be done to a very limited extent. We think we know a lot about the human body, but in fact we are still able to change very little that is not predestined in the genes. For example I often give men testosterone-suppressing therapy for prostate cancer. This does not change much about who they are mentally, and there are many long-term health risks of doing so. There are always are when you engage in long-term chemical alterations like that.

The argument that many use, true or not, is that guys brains work better for things like Starcraft. If true, this may have nothing at all to do with hormones levels, and may be related to some other process that tends to be more developed in guys. The 'Y' chromosome is not only for 'make testosterone', just like all the other chromosome don't have only one function. This is why I wonder if someone like Scarlett who is male scientifically speaking, who be considered a successful female gamer by girls or just another good guy gamer. I think if I was a gamer, I probably would not because I would know she is male. That doesn't take away from the accomplishments, it just makes them non-female accomplishments. I also wonder if its unfair as if such genetics differences really do exist, would it be fair for Scarlett to take the glory away from a real female gamer? Female, biologically/factually speaking.
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
November 08 2012 05:20 GMT
#1576
On November 08 2012 13:50 NHL Fever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 10:51 Selendis wrote:
On November 05 2012 10:43 NHL Fever wrote:
I wonder if girls take this for inspiration or if it only counts when a genetically female player wins.


I take it as inspiration. Genetics don't count for much really. Hormones dictate gene expression anyway (regardless of what chromosomes you do or do not have) and transgirl brains are the same as female brains (hence why they transitions etc).




I wonder if this is widely felt in the female gaming circles. I'm assuming you're female and that's why you're saying it inspires you.

As a physician, I do need to correct your statement, hormones do not dictate gene expression. Many, many different processes dictate gene expression and it is ultimately driven by the DNA. DNA is responsible for transcription of all the proteins and enzymes in your body, of which hormones are included. You can slightly alter this is some ways with exogenous hormones, but to say hormones dictate gene expression, is completely false. It's possible to alter a feedback mechanism that subdues or enhances the transcription of some proteins, but this can only be done to a very limited extent. We think we know a lot about the human body, but in fact we are still able to change very little that is not predestined in the genes. For example I often give men testosterone-suppressing therapy for prostate cancer. This does not change much about who they are mentally, and there are many long-term health risks of doing so. There are always are when you engage in long-term chemical alterations like that.

The argument that many use, true or not, is that guys brains work better for things like Starcraft. If true, this may have nothing at all to do with hormones levels, and may be related to some other process that tends to be more developed in guys. The 'Y' chromosome is not only for 'make testosterone', just like all the other chromosome don't have only one function. This is why I wonder if someone like Scarlett who is male scientifically speaking, who be considered a successful female gamer by girls or just another good guy gamer. I think if I was a gamer, I probably would not because I would know she is male. That doesn't take away from the accomplishments, it just makes them non-female accomplishments. I also wonder if its unfair as if such genetics differences really do exist, would it be fair for Scarlett to take the glory away from a real female gamer? Female, biologically/factually speaking.


Actual physicians know that the human brain is far too complicated to be reduced to a result of pure gene expression (backed by thousands of psychological and neurological studies), there's a delicate mixture of nature and nurture that affects how the brain develops. If you seriously think that things like raw IQ, mathematical aptitude, verbal skills, etc. are purely a result of genetic makeup, then you also, by proxy, have to accept that different races (i.e. black/white/asian/etc) are better or worse suited for various intellectual tasks... do you really want to go down that road? The intricacies of the human genome are far beyond our current understanding, don't pretend that you or anyone else has even the faintest grasp of what's actually going on "under the hood."

You can spurt out a whole bunch of technical terms that don't mean jack-shit, and a couple irrelevant analogies (testosterone therapy in adults? are you seriously, as a "physician," comparing a fully matured brain to that of an adolescent?), or you can stop trying to confuse people by spouting a whole bunch of jargon that means absolutely nothing to anyone with half a brain.

"Guys' brains work better for Starcraft." Says who? A JAMA article published in 1946? Or are you just fallaciously extrapolating what data we do have, just like what happened in chess, assuming that intrinsic mathematical aptitude translates to Starcraft skill? Why don't you tell the Polgar sisters how that worked out. They'd probably find you pretty amusing.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Flamelta
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada18 Posts
November 08 2012 05:41 GMT
#1577
On November 08 2012 14:20 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2012 13:50 NHL Fever wrote:
On November 05 2012 10:51 Selendis wrote:
On November 05 2012 10:43 NHL Fever wrote:
I wonder if girls take this for inspiration or if it only counts when a genetically female player wins.


I take it as inspiration. Genetics don't count for much really. Hormones dictate gene expression anyway (regardless of what chromosomes you do or do not have) and transgirl brains are the same as female brains (hence why they transitions etc).




I wonder if this is widely felt in the female gaming circles. I'm assuming you're female and that's why you're saying it inspires you.

As a physician, I do need to correct your statement, hormones do not dictate gene expression. Many, many different processes dictate gene expression and it is ultimately driven by the DNA. DNA is responsible for transcription of all the proteins and enzymes in your body, of which hormones are included. You can slightly alter this is some ways with exogenous hormones, but to say hormones dictate gene expression, is completely false. It's possible to alter a feedback mechanism that subdues or enhances the transcription of some proteins, but this can only be done to a very limited extent. We think we know a lot about the human body, but in fact we are still able to change very little that is not predestined in the genes. For example I often give men testosterone-suppressing therapy for prostate cancer. This does not change much about who they are mentally, and there are many long-term health risks of doing so. There are always are when you engage in long-term chemical alterations like that.

The argument that many use, true or not, is that guys brains work better for things like Starcraft. If true, this may have nothing at all to do with hormones levels, and may be related to some other process that tends to be more developed in guys. The 'Y' chromosome is not only for 'make testosterone', just like all the other chromosome don't have only one function. This is why I wonder if someone like Scarlett who is male scientifically speaking, who be considered a successful female gamer by girls or just another good guy gamer. I think if I was a gamer, I probably would not because I would know she is male. That doesn't take away from the accomplishments, it just makes them non-female accomplishments. I also wonder if its unfair as if such genetics differences really do exist, would it be fair for Scarlett to take the glory away from a real female gamer? Female, biologically/factually speaking.


Actual physicians know that the human brain is far too complicated to be reduced to a result of pure gene expression (backed by thousands of psychological and neurological studies), there's a delicate mixture of nature and nurture that affects how the brain develops. If you seriously think that things like raw IQ, mathematical aptitude, verbal skills, etc. are purely a result of genetic makeup, then you also, by proxy, have to accept that different races (i.e. black/white/asian/etc) are better or worse suited for various intellectual tasks... do you really want to go down that road? The intricacies of the human genome are far beyond our current understanding, don't pretend that you or anyone else has even the faintest grasp of what's actually going on "under the hood."

You can spurt out a whole bunch of technical terms that don't mean jack-shit, and a couple irrelevant analogies (testosterone therapy in adults? are you seriously, as a "physician," comparing a fully matured brain to that of an adolescent?), or you can stop trying to confuse people by spouting a whole bunch of jargon that means absolutely nothing to anyone with half a brain.

"Guys' brains work better for Starcraft." Says who? A JAMA article published in 1946? Or are you just fallaciously extrapolating what data we do have, just like what happened in chess, assuming that intrinsic mathematical aptitude translates to Starcraft skill? Why don't you tell the Polgar sisters how that worked out. They'd probably find you pretty amusing.


Guys, this isn't the place for this. She's awesome at SC2 and that's what matters. I'm a girl and I do take her as an inspiration, not b/c I feel like we share the same genes/hormones, because she's amazing at the game! If anything I respect her more for being exactly who she is because it takes more courage than anything else. She have to go through so much more stuff than almost everyone here and in the pro scene and still manages to be so good at this game with all that going on. I'm sure whatever possible slight advantage people speculate about from a Y chromosome is negated by the BS she have to deal with all the time. I couldn't care less what genes/hormones she have, I take inspiration from her specifically because I can relate to her, the way she acts/interacts feels female and familiar to me and therefore it's very easy for me to be inspired by her. Scarlett wants to be known for her SC2 skills and nothing else, since this is her fanclub let's not start this kind of debate here please!
Random_Guy09
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1010 Posts
November 08 2012 05:42 GMT
#1578
On November 08 2012 09:06 openbox1 wrote:
Scarlett looked in so much control in her match with Bomber. Are there vods or replays of her other matches that were not aired?


Have to wait and see if MLG releases the replays. No other vods except for the bomber series because none of her other games were streamed (Even though Saturday was full of enough down time to show some) Hoping for replays so I and many other can watch the epic Scarlett vs HerO series and the other interesting series we missed because of problems on saturday .
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-08 06:41:33
November 08 2012 06:40 GMT
#1579
On November 08 2012 14:41 Flamelta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2012 14:20 corpuscle wrote:
On November 08 2012 13:50 NHL Fever wrote:
On November 05 2012 10:51 Selendis wrote:
On November 05 2012 10:43 NHL Fever wrote:
I wonder if girls take this for inspiration or if it only counts when a genetically female player wins.


I take it as inspiration. Genetics don't count for much really. Hormones dictate gene expression anyway (regardless of what chromosomes you do or do not have) and transgirl brains are the same as female brains (hence why they transitions etc).




I wonder if this is widely felt in the female gaming circles. I'm assuming you're female and that's why you're saying it inspires you.

As a physician, I do need to correct your statement, hormones do not dictate gene expression. Many, many different processes dictate gene expression and it is ultimately driven by the DNA. DNA is responsible for transcription of all the proteins and enzymes in your body, of which hormones are included. You can slightly alter this is some ways with exogenous hormones, but to say hormones dictate gene expression, is completely false. It's possible to alter a feedback mechanism that subdues or enhances the transcription of some proteins, but this can only be done to a very limited extent. We think we know a lot about the human body, but in fact we are still able to change very little that is not predestined in the genes. For example I often give men testosterone-suppressing therapy for prostate cancer. This does not change much about who they are mentally, and there are many long-term health risks of doing so. There are always are when you engage in long-term chemical alterations like that.

The argument that many use, true or not, is that guys brains work better for things like Starcraft. If true, this may have nothing at all to do with hormones levels, and may be related to some other process that tends to be more developed in guys. The 'Y' chromosome is not only for 'make testosterone', just like all the other chromosome don't have only one function. This is why I wonder if someone like Scarlett who is male scientifically speaking, who be considered a successful female gamer by girls or just another good guy gamer. I think if I was a gamer, I probably would not because I would know she is male. That doesn't take away from the accomplishments, it just makes them non-female accomplishments. I also wonder if its unfair as if such genetics differences really do exist, would it be fair for Scarlett to take the glory away from a real female gamer? Female, biologically/factually speaking.


Actual physicians know that the human brain is far too complicated to be reduced to a result of pure gene expression (backed by thousands of psychological and neurological studies), there's a delicate mixture of nature and nurture that affects how the brain develops. If you seriously think that things like raw IQ, mathematical aptitude, verbal skills, etc. are purely a result of genetic makeup, then you also, by proxy, have to accept that different races (i.e. black/white/asian/etc) are better or worse suited for various intellectual tasks... do you really want to go down that road? The intricacies of the human genome are far beyond our current understanding, don't pretend that you or anyone else has even the faintest grasp of what's actually going on "under the hood."

You can spurt out a whole bunch of technical terms that don't mean jack-shit, and a couple irrelevant analogies (testosterone therapy in adults? are you seriously, as a "physician," comparing a fully matured brain to that of an adolescent?), or you can stop trying to confuse people by spouting a whole bunch of jargon that means absolutely nothing to anyone with half a brain.

"Guys' brains work better for Starcraft." Says who? A JAMA article published in 1946? Or are you just fallaciously extrapolating what data we do have, just like what happened in chess, assuming that intrinsic mathematical aptitude translates to Starcraft skill? Why don't you tell the Polgar sisters how that worked out. They'd probably find you pretty amusing.


Guys, this isn't the place for this. She's awesome at SC2 and that's what matters. I'm a girl and I do take her as an inspiration, not b/c I feel like we share the same genes/hormones, because she's amazing at the game! If anything I respect her more for being exactly who she is because it takes more courage than anything else. She have to go through so much more stuff than almost everyone here and in the pro scene and still manages to be so good at this game with all that going on. I'm sure whatever possible slight advantage people speculate about from a Y chromosome is negated by the BS she have to deal with all the time. I couldn't care less what genes/hormones she have, I take inspiration from her specifically because I can relate to her, the way she acts/interacts feels female and familiar to me and therefore it's very easy for me to be inspired by her. Scarlett wants to be known for her SC2 skills and nothing else, since this is her fanclub let's not start this kind of debate here please!


You're absolutely right, I'm sorry. I just got really pissed off but trolls/idiots are no excuse to derail the hypetrain, I should just ignore them. I worried that if there's too many moronic negative posts she'll get dejected and give up, but I think that at this point, she just doesn't give a single fuck because she's the badass that we all want to be, and I should try to be as awesome as her. :D

edit: MLG usually releases replays at the precise point that they are no longer metagame-relevant so just wait like 3-4 weeks
From the void I am born into wave and particle
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
November 08 2012 06:56 GMT
#1580
Been really busy , most likely havn't read all the messages but I dont think I've seen anyone post this interview
anyways scarlett fighting!! Thanks Slasher!
ladadidadi
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 238
SpeCial 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2037
Snow 61
NaDa 33
Bale 28
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 572
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1110
WinterStarcraft605
Other Games
summit1g8526
Doublelift2268
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft290
ArmadaUGS185
C9.Mang0173
Maynarde141
ViBE80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• practicex 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki162
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota214
League of Legends
• Lourlo1170
• Rush627
• Stunt238
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 49m
OSC
8h 49m
Stellar Fest
8h 49m
OSC
19h 49m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.