• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:16
CEST 05:16
KST 12:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7589 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 81

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 790 Next
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 15:55:35
November 09 2012 15:54 GMT
#1601
On November 10 2012 00:28 mijagi182 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 00:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On November 09 2012 21:19 mijagi182 wrote:
On November 09 2012 19:51 AlgeriaT wrote:
On November 09 2012 10:53 cecarriere wrote:
WCS world final groups released!

She is in group H with MoonGlade, Nerchio and Creator. She will play MoonGlade first.


WTF she has to fight Nerchio again? Oh well, then I hope she can repeat her Nerchio slappage from the Ritmix RSL and 2-0 him once more (matches are Bo3 btw?) I hope they both go through though.


Its probably better for her to end up with second place in the group (check Ro16)
btw it was 3-1 afaik at Ritmix.

2nd place group H plays 1st place Group A who will probably be PartinG. I don't see how that would be better than playing Illusion/Socke/Fenix?


lol you are right, thought it was other way round surely 1st is better then.

Ugh I misread it too DX

EDIT meh:

On November 10 2012 00:53 Panishev wrote:
Sry, but Finals will be rescheduled on other day.

CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
nettleberry
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States201 Posts
November 09 2012 16:03 GMT
#1602
On November 09 2012 19:51 AlgeriaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 10:53 cecarriere wrote:
WCS world final groups released!

She is in group H with MoonGlade, Nerchio and Creator. She will play MoonGlade first.


WTF she has to fight Nerchio again? Oh well, then I hope she can repeat her Nerchio slappage from the Ritmix RSL and 2-0 him once more (matches are Bo3 btw?) I hope they both go through though.

After groups, it's a single elimination bo5 matches.
"Right?"
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
November 09 2012 16:46 GMT
#1603
I'd say that she got probably the third hardest group, but it's very doable. At least she won't knock out any of my Terran bros!
From the void I am born into wave and particle
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
November 09 2012 17:20 GMT
#1604
Sick WCS group, and wrong order. Needs to kill moonglade, otherwise teamkill inc. :/

Overall happy with groups. Seems nicely spread..
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
November 09 2012 17:45 GMT
#1605
On November 10 2012 02:20 partouf wrote:
Sick WCS group, and wrong order. Needs to kill moonglade, otherwise teamkill inc. :/

Overall happy with groups. Seems nicely spread..


You make it seem like Nerchio has no chance vs Creator, which is definitely far from true, he'll be a challenge to Creator
nettleberry
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States201 Posts
November 09 2012 18:43 GMT
#1606
I'm so torn on this group. I love scarlett and nerchio and want to see them both win. I don't want a teamkill!
"Right?"
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 18:49:08
November 09 2012 18:45 GMT
#1607
On November 10 2012 02:45 MetalPanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 02:20 partouf wrote:
Sick WCS group, and wrong order. Needs to kill moonglade, otherwise teamkill inc. :/

Overall happy with groups. Seems nicely spread..


You make it seem like Nerchio has no chance vs Creator, which is definitely far from true, he'll be a challenge to Creator


Hope you're right..

Cannot really guess the outcome.

I know Scarlett can beat him if she keeps her focus. But I fear Nerchio will be easy to upset into rage with protoss units the first game, and who knows what happens then in the next games with that mindset...
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
nettleberry
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States201 Posts
November 09 2012 19:28 GMT
#1608
Will Creator awaken the krakken inside Nerchio? XD
"Right?"
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
November 09 2012 19:32 GMT
#1609
Any chance Scarlett is the high GM NA zerg player called "QuanticFlo" ? It's some zerg that keeps smashing Polt. They have ridiculous creep spread and generally plays a lot like Scarlett I find. Also I think Scarlett is friends with Flo?
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2437 Posts
November 09 2012 19:36 GMT
#1610
On November 10 2012 04:32 Bibbit wrote:
Any chance Scarlett is the high GM NA zerg player called "QuanticFlo" ? It's some zerg that keeps smashing Polt. They have ridiculous creep spread and generally plays a lot like Scarlett I find. Also I think Scarlett is friends with Flo?

o_o
Progamer
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 19:40:04
November 09 2012 19:37 GMT
#1611
On November 10 2012 04:36 Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 04:32 Bibbit wrote:
Any chance Scarlett is the high GM NA zerg player called "QuanticFlo" ? It's some zerg that keeps smashing Polt. They have ridiculous creep spread and generally plays a lot like Scarlett I find. Also I think Scarlett is friends with Flo?

o_o

Rofl, way off base I guess? Meh, being wrong happens

edit: Alternatively this has been known for a long time and I'm really really slow? T_T_T
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 19:39:58
November 09 2012 19:39 GMT
#1612
dammit double post sry
Scare-CroW
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada54 Posts
November 09 2012 19:40 GMT
#1613
Hendralisk and Jimrising use the account QuanticFlo ~
Protoss OP
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
November 09 2012 19:44 GMT
#1614
On November 10 2012 04:40 Scare-CroW wrote:
Hendralisk and Jimrising use the account QuanticFlo ~

Ah thanks. I'm not familiar with Jimrising but Hendralisk is good!
Ramone
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada85 Posts
November 09 2012 20:04 GMT
#1615
As much as I love Scarlett and hope that she wins, I think assuming she's the better player over Nerchio is a bit of a stretch right now. Obviously she has what it takes to beat him, and she seems to get better each time I watch her play, but don't sell Nerchio short! He's still consistently one of the absolute best foreign players.

Also throw in the fact that ZvZ has the reputation for being a bit of a coin toss in some respects...

Either way, we're going to see some great games! I can't wait to see Scarlett vs Creator! Creator is my favorite protoss, and Scarlett is my favorite overall player, so it's going to be great!

I honestly think that there is a top tier of SC2 players in the world that are mechanically capable of playing at the very top level, and also have the creative and reactionary skills to be the top player in the world at any given time. Metagame changes, and pioneered builds like Taeja's greedy play, and Stephano's roach style briefly allow certain players to rise to the top and look unbeatable until their strategies are figured out. It wasn't that long ago that the 12 minute Stephano roach max looked unbeatable....now it doesn't seem so scary.

What I'm getting at, is I think Scarlett falls into this elite category. She can compete with the best players in a macro game, she can cheese with the best of them, and her control is fantastic. It might not be this tournament, but I firmly believe Scarlett has what it takes to go on a run and win some big events in her career.

Good luck Scarlett!


Ramone

Living the dream
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
November 09 2012 20:08 GMT
#1616
Not that I disagree with your overall points, but does Scarlett cheese? I mean, I know she goofs around with Nydus builds on ladder occasionally, but like, mixing in cheese in BoX series? I've never seen it.
Ramone
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada85 Posts
November 09 2012 20:26 GMT
#1617
On November 10 2012 05:08 ASoo wrote:
Not that I disagree with your overall points, but does Scarlett cheese? I mean, I know she goofs around with Nydus builds on ladder occasionally, but like, mixing in cheese in BoX series? I've never seen it.


I guess it depends on how you define cheese. I personally define it as severely sacrificing your early game economy to press an early attack against a player who you suspect is either playing standard or greedy. There's certainly different extremes, but I would consider a 9 pool with 8 zerglings made a pretty heavy "early aggression" or "cheese."

I've seen her do that regularly against zerg, recently vs Nerchio and Vortix in the RSL. Also seen her do really early pools and a good chunk of zerglings against protoss players as well.

The definition of cheese is certainly up for debate, and there's certainly different grades of cheese, much like there's different levels of greedy. To avoid de-railing the thread to a debate about what consitutes cheese, I'll simply clarify that Scarlett is more than capable of extremely early and dedicated aggression in a BO series to keep her opponent honest; and her excellent control and follow up macro to extend the offensive is almost always right on point.

Cheers,

Ramone
Living the dream
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
November 09 2012 20:49 GMT
#1618
On November 10 2012 05:08 ASoo wrote:
Not that I disagree with your overall points, but does Scarlett cheese? I mean, I know she goofs around with Nydus builds on ladder occasionally, but like, mixing in cheese in BoX series? I've never seen it.


She does it, but not enough to be considered an aggressive zerg. They're not rare, but it's a low percentage. She probably cheeses more than Stephano.
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
November 09 2012 21:22 GMT
#1619
On November 10 2012 05:08 ASoo wrote:
Not that I disagree with your overall points, but does Scarlett cheese? I mean, I know she goofs around with Nydus builds on ladder occasionally, but like, mixing in cheese in BoX series? I've never seen it.


I haven't seen it recently, but she did a couple 7pools in ZvZ a long time ago, iirc. I remember her playing some other Zerg in a showmatch on Chanman's stream and she 7pool drone allin-ed because the other Zerg had been going hatch first every game.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
November 09 2012 21:37 GMT
#1620
On November 10 2012 06:22 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 05:08 ASoo wrote:
Not that I disagree with your overall points, but does Scarlett cheese? I mean, I know she goofs around with Nydus builds on ladder occasionally, but like, mixing in cheese in BoX series? I've never seen it.


I haven't seen it recently, but she did a couple 7pools in ZvZ a long time ago, iirc. I remember her playing some other Zerg in a showmatch on Chanman's stream and she 7pool drone allin-ed because the other Zerg had been going hatch first every game.

Was that the Aurora showmatch? Not the best example I think
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 211
Nina 120
SpeCial 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14364
Rain 2070
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 36
Bale 28
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 683
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1505
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1596
WinterStarcraft633
Other Games
summit1g8596
Doublelift2799
JimRising 662
PiGStarcraft330
ArmadaUGS205
C9.Mang0175
Maynarde150
ViBE96
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick873
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• practicex 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki204
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
• Stunt138
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 44m
OSC
9h 44m
Stellar Fest
9h 44m
OSC
20h 44m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.